CREAM CHEESE SAUSAGE BALLS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Blend sausage, baking mix, cream cheese, and Cheddar cheese together using the dough hook attachment of an electric stand mixer on very low speed until well combined, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a rimmed baking stone.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and no longer pink in the centers, 22 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 143.8 calories, Carbohydrate 4.4 g, Cholesterol 30.9 mg, Fat 11.4 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 6 g, SaturatedFat 5.7 g, Sodium 333.1 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
SAUSAGE CHEESE BALLS
These bite-sized meatballs are a favorite of mine. Feel free to swap in different cheese for the cheddar or to serve the balls with Dijon mustard instead of the barbecue and sweet-and-sour sauces.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine the first 6 ingredients. Crumble sausage over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-in. balls. , Place in a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain on paper towels. Serve with sauces if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265 calories, Fat 18g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 60mg cholesterol, Sodium 685mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 18g protein.
EASY SAUSAGE CHEESE BALLS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the sausage, cheese, and dry baking mix. Mix together, and shape mixture into walnut-sized balls. Place on a foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 136.7 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 g, Cholesterol 21.8 mg, Fat 9.4 g, Protein 5.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 354.5 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
CHEESY SAUSAGE SNACKS
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 2 baking or cookie sheets and set aside.
- Combine the biscuit mix, sausage and rosemary in a large bowl. Mix with your hands, then work in the white and yellow Cheddars and hot sauce. Form into balls the size of walnuts and place on the prepared baking sheets. Bake until cooked through, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and baking powder. Add cheddar and toss to coat. Add sausage, onion, and butter. With your hands, mix until well combined and roll mixture into 1-inch balls. Place balls, 1/2 inch apart, on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake until balls are golden and cooked through, 25 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 143 g, Fat 10 g, Protein 6 g
SAUSAGE CHEESE BALLS
What does it take to become one of our most-requested recipes, approved by nearly 2,000 home cooks? In the case of this Sausage Cheese Balls appetizer, it must be quick and easy to prepare, include a make-ahead option and be ranked as a hands-down favorite. This Sausage and Cheese Balls recipe has all three, plus it creates 102 servings of these delicious bites!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease bottom and sides of 15x10x1-inch pan.
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except barbecue sauce, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with sauce for dipping.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 40, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cheese Ball, Sodium 95 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Form into 1in balls.
- Place on ungreased shallow pan.
- Bake at 375* for 15 minutes until golden brown.
More about "cheesy sausage balls recipes"
CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (5)Total Time 30 minsServings 20Calories 85 per serving
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl. Shape mixture into 40 (1 1/2-inch) balls. Place balls on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 18 minutes or until lightly browned and done.
THE BEST SAUSAGE BALLS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CHEESY GARLIC SAUSAGE BALLS - THE FOOD HUSSY
SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE (CLASSIC BISQUICK® SAUSAGE BALLS)
EASY CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS FOR A CROWD - SAVOR THE FLAVOUR
CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS – PORK KING GOOD
KETO SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE
EASY SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
BEST CHEESY SAUSAGE BOMBS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
YUMMY EXTRA CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS - KEEPING LIFE SANE
SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE [VIDEO] - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
DELICIOUS CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS FOR NFL GAME DAY: TRY THE …
Author Perri Blumberg
CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS - A SOUTHERN SOUL
HOW TO MAKE THE MOST ADDICTIVE CHEESY KETO SAUSAGE BALLS
CHEESY SOURDOUGH SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE - BACK TO OUR ROOTS
SAUSAGE BALL RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE - BOWL ME OVER
THE BEST EASY SAUSAGE BALLS - HOUSE OF NASH EATS
CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS - EVERYBODYLOVESITALIAN.COM
HOW TO MAKE SAUSAGE BALLS: THE EASIEST, TASTIEST RECIPE - KITCHN
BISQUICK SAUSAGE BALLS WITH CHEESE - THE FEATHERED NESTER
AIR FRYER SAUSAGE CHEESE BALLS - KARA CREATES
EASY CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS - CYNTHIA EATS
SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE - WITH BISQUICK & CHEDDAR CHEESE - 10 …
SAUSAGE BALLS WITH FLOUR - DAMN EASY RECIPES
3 INGREDIENT CHEESY SAUSAGE STUFFING BALLS - INSTRUPIX
EASY CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS - PUDGE FACTOR
SAUSAGE BALLS - MY BAKING ADDICTION
SAUSAGE BALLS WITH CHEESE & BUFFALO SAUCE | WHITNEYBOND.COM
SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE - MAMA LOVES FOOD
CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS - KENT ROLLINS
EASY CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS - BROCCOLI AND BISCUITS
4-INGREDIENT SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE | ALL THINGS MAMMA
CLASSIC CHEESY BISQUICK SAUSAGE BALLS - CARVING A JOURNEY
CHEESY SAUSAGE BITES RECIPE - OWENS SAUSAGE
3 INGREDIENT CHEESY SAUSAGE BREAKFAST BALLS - GATHERED IN THE …
SAUSAGE CHEESE BALLS - FEAST AND FARM
CHEESY SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHEESY SLOW COOKER SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
SAUSAGE BALLS RECIPE (CLASSIC WITH CHEESE) - COOKING CHEW
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #appetizers #lunch #main-dish #pork #american #southern-united-states #oven #easy #potluck #dinner-party #dietary #spicy #high-calcium #comfort-food #low-carb #inexpensive #northeastern-united-states #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #taste-mood #to-go #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook frozen sausage cheese balls in the oven?Sausage cheese balls may be frozen before or after baking. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a medium bowl, combine the sausage, cheese, and dry baking mix. Mix together, and shape mixture into walnut-sized balls. Place on a foil-lined cookie sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
How to cook sausage and cheese baked with cream cheese?Blend sausage, baking mix, cream cheese, and Cheddar cheese together using the dough hook attachment of an electric stand mixer on very low speed until well combined, 2 to 3 minutes. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a rimmed baking stone. Bake in the preheated oven until browned and no longer pink in the centers, 22 to 25 minutes.
How do you make the best Italian sausage patties?Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl add the sausage, shredded cheeses and cream cheese. Mix well with your hands. Stir in the onion, jalapeno, garlic and Worcestershire sauce. With your hands, slowly mix in the Bisquick mix. Form the mixture into a ball.
How do you make cheese balls with a stand mixer?Blend sausage, baking mix, cream cheese, and Cheddar cheese together using the dough hook attachment of an electric stand mixer on very low speed until well combined, 2 to 3 minutes. Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a rimmed baking stone.