CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES
These Cherry Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies are soft and chewy with lightly crispy edges! The combination of oatmeal, chocolate and pops of fruit from the cherries is delicious and so fun!
Provided by Lindsay
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in a medium sized bowl and set aside.
- 2. Cream the butter and sugars together in a large mixer bowl on medium speed until light in color and fluffy. You should be able to see the change in color and texture happen and know it's ready.
- . Add the eggs one at a time and mix until well combined after each.
- . Add the vanilla extract and mix until well combined.
- . Add the dry ingredients and mix until the dough is just combined. Do not over mix. Once it's well combined, use a rubber spatula to help it come together to form a more cohesive ball. 6.
- Stir in the oats, chocolate chips and dried cherries. 7.
- Create 2 tablespoon sized balls of cookie dough until all the cookie dough has been used. 8.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough for at least 2-3 hours or overnight. I think they are best if refrigerated overnight, but they are still very good if refrigerated for 2-3 hours. 9.
- When ready to bake the cookies, remove the cookie dough from the fridge and let it sit for about an hour to come closer to room temperature. 10
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. 11.
- ake cookies for 7-9 minutes. Remove just as the edges begin to turn golden. Don't over bake. The cookies will be a little puffy when you take them out of the oven but will fall a bit as they cool. For tips and troubleshooting help, check out the post above. 12. Re
- ove cookies from the oven and allow to cool on baking sheets for 4-5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 cookie, Calories 162 calories, Sugar 16.1 g, Sodium 75.6 mg, Fat 6.2 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, TransFat 0 g, Carbohydrate 25.2 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 2.1 g, Cholesterol 21.1 mg
CHERRY-CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES
My kids love making these home-style cookies. They're so wonderful when warm. -Jaye Beeler, Grand Rapids, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in oats, cherries and chocolate chips., Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on pans 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 84 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 13mg cholesterol, Sodium 50mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES
I modified Beatrice's Excellent Oatmeal cookies very slightly. I came up with something that my boyfriend went CRAZY over! I've never seen him enjoy cookies to that extent! He said I blew his mother's recipe away.
Provided by PANTHERA
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in the quick oats, walnuts, and chocolate chips. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144.7 calories, Carbohydrate 17.2 g, Cholesterol 20.5 mg, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 107.2 mg, Sugar 9.8 g
CHOCOLATE CHIP CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES
"My husband and I love homemade cookies, but a full batch is too much," writes Denise Fritz of Ormond Beach, Florida. "So I concocted these oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips and dried cherries. This recipe is for chocolate-covered cherry lovers everywhere!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 cookies.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. Stir in cherries and chocolate chips., Drop by scant 1/4 cupfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing from baking sheets to wire racks. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 203 calories, Fat 8g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 30mg cholesterol, Sodium 194mg sodium, Carbohydrate 31g carbohydrate (21g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
CHOCOLATE-CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES WITH DRIED CHERRIES
Provided by Bon Appétit Test Kitchen
Categories Food Processor Chocolate Egg Dessert Bake Picnic Kid-Friendly Quick & Easy Low Cal High Fiber Back to School Dried Fruit Oatmeal Bon Appétit Kidney Friendly Vegetarian Pescatarian Peanut Free Tree Nut Free Soy Free Kosher Small Plates
Yield Makes about 4 dozen cookies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Position 1 rack in bottom third and 1 rack in top third of oven; preheat to 375°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Blend first 4 ingredients in processor 30 seconds. Add eggs; process to blend.
- Add next 4 ingredients. Using on/off turns, process until oats are coarsely chopped and mixture is blended. Transfer to large bowl. Mix in cherries and chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter by rounded tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart (cookies will spread). Bake until tops of cookies are golden brown, rotating baking sheets after 7 minutes, about 14 minutes total. Transfer cookies to rack; let cool. Repeat with remaining batter.
CHERRY, WALNUT, DARK CHOCOLATE CHIP OAT FLOUR COOKIES
For a twist on classic chocolate chip cookies, try our oat flour dark chocolate cherry walnut cookies. In this gluten-free recipe, the oat flour will help your cookies give off the flavor notes of an oatmeal cookie and retain the crispy texture of a chocolate chip cookie.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 375°F. In medium bowl, mix oat flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat softened butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed 3 to 5 minutes or until fluffy, scraping side of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Stir in oat flour mixture just until blended. Stir in chocolate chips, cherries and walnuts.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until tops are dry and light brown. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 15 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 12 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 50 mg, Sugar 8 g, TransFat 0 g
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE COVER CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES
This is my husbands recipe they taste almost like a chocolate covered cherry, really good and they don't last long so make a double batch.
Provided by momma213
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 24-36 depending on size of cookies, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix together in large saucepan: Sugar, Milk, Butter and Cocoa.
- Heat on high until boiling. Hard boil exactly one (1) minute.
- Remove from heat and in the same saucepan add peanut butter, MIX TILL DISSOLVED, ADD CHERRIES THEN VANILLA AND OATS.
- Do not let cool off. Spoon immediately onto wax paper and let cool.
- Eat and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 358.2, Fat 11.2, SaturatedFat 4, Cholesterol 11.6, Sodium 90.6, Carbohydrate 60.9, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 43.7, Protein 6.2
DRIED CHERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES
I adapted this recipe from Martha Stewart after making a mistake in the original recipe and finding the consensus was my "mistake" version was better than the original. I tweaked it a little, came up with these, and they are always a hit. They are great even with just the dried cherries as well, and are good with or without the walnuts. Feel free to add more or less of the white chocolate and walnuts (if using) according to your taste. The recipe halves (or doubles, etc.) easily. I also find these are better made in drier weather, as you get a light, slightly crispy outside, which humidity seems to soften. However, they still taste great. Note the number of servings changes depending on the size of the cookies.
Provided by Charmed
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 36-48 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 and line cookie sheets with parchment paper. The parchment paper works better as the cookies seem to bake more evenly, but if necessary, you can use non-stick spray on the pans instead.
- If the dried cherries are large, cut them in half.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, cream the butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar together until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla and beat until well-mixed, about 15-30 seconds.
- Add in the flour mixture, and beat at low speed until combined.
- At low speed, mix in the oats.
- Add the dried cherries and white chocolate (and walnuts, if using) at low speed, until just combined and mixed through.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets about 2 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for about 10-12 minutes, until very lightly browned. You don't want these too dark or overcooked so they come out a bit chewy.
- Leave on the sheet for a minute to give the cookies a chance to set, then remove to a rack to cool completely.
- You can make them smaller, or, as in the original recipe, drop by 2 oz. cookie scoops to make large cookies. Adjust the baking time accordingly. (About 8-10 minutes for smaller, 20 minutes for large.).
CHEWY CHERRY-OATMEAL COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line 2 baking sheets with nonstick baking mats or parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt; set aside. Place butter, sugar, and honey in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Add the eggs and vanilla, and beat to combine. With the mixer on low, gradually add reserved flour mixture and beat until incorporated. Stir in oats and cherries.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of dough at a time about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheets. Bake until lightly golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes. Let cool on sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. Cookies can be kept in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
More about "cherry chocolate chip oatmeal cookies recipes"
CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES - DELICIOUSLY …
5/5 (2)Category CookiesServings 2Total Time 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 370F degrees. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract until combined. Add eggs one at a time, mixing between each egg. Add flour mixture and mix until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX! Stir in dried cherries and chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop dough into balls about 2 Tablespoons each and place onto prepared baking sheet. Place baking sheet with cookie dough balls in the freezer for 10 minutes. Once chilled, slightly press down the cookie dough balls and place back onto prepared cookie sheet.
BOURBON SOAKED CHERRY OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP …
ONE BOWL CHOCOLATE CHIP CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES
CHEWY OATMEAL COOKIES WITH DRIED CHERRIES AND …
CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES | TASTY …
CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES - BAKE THEN EAT
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIE RECIPE
OATMEAL CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - THAT SKINNY …
CHERRY-CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE | BON …
5/5 (1)Author Condé NastServings 24
- Position racks in center and top third of oven and preheat to 325°F. Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper. Sift flour, baking soda and salt into medium bowl. Using electric mixer, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl until well blended. Mix in egg and both extracts. Beat in flour mixture. Mix in oats, then chocolate chips, cherries and almonds.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto baking sheets, spacing 2 inches apart. Bake cookies 12 minutes. Switch and rotate baking sheets. Bake cookies until golden, about 6 minutes longer. Cool cookies on baking sheets (cookies will firm as they cool). DO AHEAD Can be prepared 1 week ahead. Store airtight at room temperature.
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE
CHOCOLATE CHIP CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES - LOVIN' FROM THE OVEN
COCONUT, CHERRY, AND CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES
DARK CHOCOLATE CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES - 365 DAYS OF BAKING
CHOCOLATE CHIP, OATMEAL & CHERRY COOKIES | SCHNUCKS
CHERRY-CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES - CHERRY LANE …
OATMEAL, CHERRY, CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE - COOKING WITH CHEF BRYAN
OATMEAL CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - TASTY KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE CHUNK CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES | MCCORMICK
CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIE - BARBARA BAKES™
DARK CHOCOLATE CHUNK AND DRIED CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES
CHERRY CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES - (GLUTEN-FREE)| FLAVOUR AND …
COCONUT CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES | CLUB HOUSE CA
DARK CHOCOLATE CHIP AND DRIED CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES
CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL TOFFEE COOKIES - KITCHEN …
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES
BEST CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES RECIPE - DELISH
RECIPE: CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES WITH CHERRIES & PECANS
CHERRY OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP BARS - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
DARK CHOCOLATE CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
CHOCOLATE CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES WITH DRIED CHERRIES
TOP 42 OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIP CHERRY COOKIES-RECIPES
VEGAN CHERRY CHOCOLATE OATMEAL COOKIES - LOVE AND LEMONS
CRUMBL COOKIES - FRESHLY BAKED & HOME DELIVERED COOKIES
CHOCOLATE CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
DARK CHOCOLATE CHERRY WALNUT COOKIES - CRAVING CALIFORNIA
CHOCOLATE-CHIP OATMEAL COOKIES WITH DRIED CHERRIES RECIPE - BON …
EASY CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES – THE TRAVEL BITE
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP AND CHERRY OATMEAL COOKIES - BLUE BOWL
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make the best oatmeal cookies?Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in oats, cherries and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets.
What are white chocolate chip Cherry oatmeal cookies?These white chocolate chip cherry oatmeal cookies are extra chewy and soft, using my favorite oatmeal cookie base recipe. Made with brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, dried cherries, and white chocolate, they’re just as irresistible as they are flavorful. Welcome to week 2 and day 6 in Sally’s Cookie Palooza!
How long to bake oats and cherries?Directions. In another bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in oats, cherries and chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake 9-11 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool on pans 1 minute. Remove to wire racks to cool.
How long do you cook cherries and chocolate chips for?Stir in cherries and chocolate chips. Drop by scant 1/4 cupfuls 3 in. apart onto ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 1 minute before removing from baking sheets to wire racks. Store in an airtight container.