FRIED LOBSTER TAILS
These crispy fried lobster tails are fresh lobster seasoned and cooked to perfection, then topped off with a delicious garlic butter sauce. A delicious meal that can be enjoyed as an appetizer or main course.
Provided by Julie Maestre
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Begin by butterflying the lobster tails. To butterfly, simply cut a lengthwise slit through the center, top of the shell, stopping just before the tail fins using kitchen shears. Spread the shell open and pull out the meat in one piece. Close the shell and place the meat over the shell.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, salt-free lemon pepper seasoning, and old bay seasoning. Season the lobster tail meat with the spice blend on both sides. Add the remaining spices to the all-purpose flour along with the baking powder.
- Place the lobster tails in buttermilk and let it sit for a couple of minutes while you heat the oil.
- Heat the oil to 350 degrees F. Coat the lobster tails in the seasoned flour, shaking off any excess flour.
- Fry the lobster tails for 4-5 minutes. While the lobster tails fry, prepare the garlic butter sauce.
- Add the butter to a small skillet and cook over medium-high heat. Once the butter melts, stir in the fresh garlic and cook until the garlic is fragrant and toasty. Serve the lobster tails with the garlic butter sauce, lemon wedges, and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276 kcal, Carbohydrate 34 g, Protein 15 g, Fat 9 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 337 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 1 g, UnsaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 serving
DEEP FRIED LOBSTER
This is actually one of my daddy's recipes. He's a commercial fisherman, but he finds time to make this whenever the family is together. But don't be fooled this simple recipe is one of the best out there.
Provided by Ginna C
Categories Seafood Shellfish Lobster
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a gallon sized plastic closeable bag combine, cornmeal, flour, salt, pepper, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder. Shake well. Place one half of a lobster tail at a time in to the bag. Shake to coat the tails completely.
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer or large skilled to 365 degrees F (180 degrees C). Place one coated lobster tail at a time into the oil. Cook until the lobster turns white and the coating is lightly browned. Let the fried tails dry on paper towels.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 543.1 calories, Carbohydrate 32.2 g, Cholesterol 135.5 mg, Fat 28.6 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 38.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 708.8 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
SOUTHERN FRIED LOBSTER AND SHRIMP SKEWERS
- Preheat oil to 325 degrees F.
- Remove leaves from the rosemary 5 inches from base of stem to make skewers. Whip the eggs in a small bowl. In a another bowl, combine the flour, Cajun seasoning, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. On each skewer, place 2 shrimp, 1-ounce lobster meat, and 2 shrimp. Repeat this for all skewers. Roll each skewer in seasoned flour, then egg, then flour again and repeat this on each skewer twice, making sure to only coat the lobster and shrimp. Check temperature on oil and begin frying. Fry each skewer for 4 to 5 minutes or until batter is golden brown. Serve.
A very unusual but tasty way to eat Florida lobster.
Provided by patty cox
Categories Lobster Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Mix the flour, salt, black pepper, sugar, onion salt, garlic salt, parsley, celery seed, paprika and cornstarch together in a small bowl.
- In another small mixing bowl combine the milk and eggs, mix well.
- Pour oil into a skillet or deep fat fryer. Heat the oil to high, approximately 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut the lobster tails into bite sized pieces. Dip lobster pieces one at a time into the egg mixture and then into the flour mixture. Place the lobster pieces one at a time into the skillet or deep fat fryer. Cook until lobster are golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 792.5 calories, Carbohydrate 76.8 g, Cholesterol 240.6 mg, Fat 33.6 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 43.2 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 1251.2 mg, Sugar 3.9 g
More about "florida fried lobster recipes"
11 FRIED LOBSTER TAIL RECIPE IDEAS - PINTEREST.FR
11 pins125 followers
BEST FRIED LOBSTER TAIL RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
FLORIDA FRIED LOBSTER – RECIPES NETWORK
FLORIDA FRIED LOBSTER | RECIPE | FRIED LOBSTER, FOOD NETWORK RECIPES ...
10 BEST SPINY LOBSTER RECIPES | YUMMLY
BUTTER BROILED FLORIDA SPINY LOBSTER TAILS : FRESH FROM FLORIDA
FLORIDA FRIED LOBSTER | RECIPE | FRIED LOBSTER, FRIED LOBSTER TAIL, FRIES
EASY GARLIC BUTTER LOBSTER SKILLET RECIPE - SWEET CS DESIGNS
DOUBLE-FRIED PLANTAIN ROUNDS | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK RECIPES, …
10 BEST FRIED LOBSTER RECIPES | YUMMLY
SOUTHERN DEEP FRIED LOBSTER - ROSEMARIE'S KITCHEN
FRIED LOBSTER BITES » UPENZI
FRIED LOBSTER RECIPE
THE GENUINE KITCHEN: FLORIDA LOBSTER 13 WAYS, PLUS A …
FLORIDA LOBSTER BITES & MEYER LEMON AIOLI - SUWANNEE ROSE
DEEP FRIED LOBSTER MEAT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
23 FRIED LOBSTER RECIPES IDEAS IN 2021 - FOOD NEWS
FLORIDA FRIED LOBSTER | RECIPE | FRIED LOBSTER, LOBSTER RECIPES, FRIES
FLORIDA FRIED LOBSTER RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED FLORIDA LOBSTER WITH BRANDY SAUCE RECIPE
FLORIDA LOBSTER WITH CAJUN BUTTER | SUWANNEE ROSE
FLORIDA FRIED LOBSTER | LARRY DEAN JACKSON | COPY ME THAT
FOOD NETWORK - HOW TO MAKE FLORIDA FRIED LOBSTER | FACEBOOK
FRIED LOBSTER SPRING ROLLS WITH DIPPING SAUCE | BDOUTDOORS
HOW TO MAKE FRIED FLORIDA LOBSTER TAILS
STIR-FRIED LOBSTER WITH BUTTER AND CHEESE - RASA MALAYSIA
FRIED LOBSTER - GETRECIPESUS.FUN
FLORIDA DEEP FRIED LOBSTERS AND WAFFLES ??? | ROBERT'S CURATED …
FLORIDA FRIED LOBSTER | RECIPE | LOBSTER DISHES, LOBSTER RECIPES TAIL ...
RED LOBSTER DEEP FRIED BROCCOLI RECIPE RECIPES
FLORIDA LOBSTER RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
LOBSTER TACOS RECIPE - BAJA LOBSTER TACOS | HANK SHAW
FLORIDA LOBSTER RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BEST FRIED LOBSTER RECIPE: OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
THE 11 BEST LOBSTER RECIPES TO MAKE IN 2022 | THE MANUAL
RECIPE: LOBSTER TAIL SANDWICH
SOUTHERN FRIED LOBSTER | WFLA
RED LOBSTER STUFFED FLOUNDER RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
FLORIDA FRIED LOBSTER RECIPE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love