CHOCOLATE CHERRY TRUFFLES
My cherry truffles were the delicious result of a kitchen experiment involving a bottle of kirsch I'd received as a gift and some dried cherries I had on hand. They won a blue ribbon at the Wisconsin State Fair! -Gerry Cofta, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine cherries and brandy; cover and let soak for 1 hour or until cherries are softened., Place dark chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Stir in extract and soaked cherries with liquid. Cool to room temperature, stirring occasionally. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm., Shape into 1-in. balls. Place on baking sheets; cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour., In a microwave, melt milk chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip half of the balls into milk chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set., Melt dark chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip remaining balls into dark chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper; let stand until set. Drizzle with melted chocolate and decorate with pearl dust as desired. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 1mg sodium, Carbohydrate 10g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
"I wanted to make a dessert that was light, refreshing and simple," shares Margo Seergrist of Shelton, Washington. "The chocolate syrup in this tempting trifle is a sweet surprise, and everyone loves the topping of toasted coconut and almonds."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12-15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine 1-3/4 cups of milk and pudding mix. Beat on low speed for 2 minutes. Let stand for 2 minutes or until soft-set. In another large bowl, beat the whipped topping mix, vanilla and remaining milk until stiff peaks form., Cut cake into 1/2-in. cubes; place half in a 3-qt. glass bowl. Sprinkle with 1 tablespoon cherry juice. Top with half of the pie filling, half of the pudding and 1/4 cup of chocolate syrup. Repeat layers. Top with whipped topping and remaining syrup. Sprinkle with coconut and almonds. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
Nutrition Facts :
CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cut cookie dough in half crosswise. Cut each section in half lengthwise. With floured fingers, press dough in bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan to form base. Bake at 350°F. for 12 to 16 minutes or until light golden brown. Remove from oven. Cool 45 minutes or until completely cooled.In medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butter. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Add cocoa, corn syrup and milk blend well. Add powdered sugar mix until smooth. Press over cooled base. Top with cherries gently press into filling.In small microwave-safe bowl, combine vanilla chips and shortening. Microwave on HIGH for 1 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Spoon and spread over filling. Refrigerate 20 minutes or until set. Cut into squares or diamond-shaped pieces. Garnish with chocolate shavings.Nutrition Per Serving (1 bar): Calories 110 Protein 19 Carbohydrate 16g Fat 5g Sodium 55mgFrom "Pillsbury Best of the Bake-Off® Cookbook." Copyright 2004 General Mills. Used with permission of the publisher, Wiley Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Nutrition Facts : Nutritional Facts Serves
More about "cherry truffle squares recipes"
CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (20)Category DessertServings 48Total Time 1 hr 40 mins
- Heat oven to 350°F. Cut cookie dough in half crosswise. Cut each section in half lengthwise. With floured fingers, press dough in bottom of ungreased 13x9-inch pan to form crust. (DO NOT EAT RAW COOKIE DOUGH AFTER PRESSING DOUGH IN PAN WITH FLOURED FINGERS.)
- In medium microwavable bowl, mix chocolate chips and butter. Microwave on High 1 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in cocoa, corn syrup and milk until well blended. Add powdered sugar; mix until smooth. Press over cooled crust. Top with cherries; gently press into filling.
- In small microwavable bowl, place vanilla baking chips and shortening. Microwave on High 1 to 2 minutes or until melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds. Spoon and spread over filling. Refrigerate about 20 minutes or until set. For bars, cut into 8 rows by 6 rows, or cut into diamond-shaped pieces. Garnish with chocolate shavings.
CHERRY TRUFFLES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES RECIPE | CHAMPSDIET.COM
CHERRY MASH TRUFFLES - STRAWBERRY BLONDIE KITCHEN
CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
TOPRECIPES | CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES
CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
CHOCOLATE CHERRY COCONUT TRUFFLES - SWEETEST MENU
10 BEST CHERRY TRIFLE DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHERRY ALMOND TRUFFLE SQUARES | CANADIAN LIVING
CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES RECIPE RECIPE
CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM - MASTERCOOK
CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES RECIPE
CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES - PLAIN.RECIPES
RECIPE: TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES (CONTEST WINNER ...
CHERRY RIPE TRUFFLES - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
CHERRY TRUFFLE BARS | IMPERIAL SUGAR | RECIPE | TRUFFLES, RECIPES ...
CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CHERRY RIPE TRUFFLES: THE SIMPLE WAY TO MAKE THEM WITH ONLY 6 ...
RECIPETHING - CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES
CHERRY TRUFFLE BARS | DIXIE CRYSTALS - RECIPES
RECIPE FOR CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES - ONLINE RECIPES FROM HINDS …
CHERRY TRUFFLE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES - RECIPE GOLDMINE
CHOCOLATE CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES - THAT'S MY HOME
CHERRY TRUFFLE BARS | IMPERIAL SUGAR - RECIPES
EASY CHERRY BARS RECIPE (GREAT FOR A CROWD!) - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES - RECIPES ONLINE
HOLIDAY COOKIE RECIPES - CHERRY-CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE BARS RECIPE AT ...
RECIPETHING - CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES
EASY CHOCOLATE CHERRY TRIFLE - SUBURBAN SIMPLICITY
CHERRY CAKE TRUFFLES – MILDLY MEANDERING
TAMMY'S HEART: CHERRY TRUFFLE SQUARES RECIPE
CHOCOLATE CHERRY OREO BALLS - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
MARASCHINO CHERRY TRUFFLE CUBES | DINNER RECIPES | WOMAN & HOME
CHERRY SNOWBALL TRUFFLES - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #desserts #fruit #oven #finger-food #vegetarian #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #bar-cookies #dietary #pitted-fruit #cherries #taste-mood #sweet #to-go #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love