GRILLED CAESAR SALAD
Provided by Marcela Valladolid
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, add the mayonnaise, Worcestershire, lemon juice, mustard, vinegar and garlic and whisk until combined. Slowly whisk in the olive oil. Add the Parmesan and continue to whisk. Season the dressing with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle olive oil on the romaine hearts and season with salt and pepper. Place the romaine cut-side down on the grill and cook until nicely marked, 2 to 3 minutes. Brush the bread slices with olive oil and place on the grill. Cook until grill marks appear on both sides and the bread is crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Spread the sugar out on a small plate. Dip the cut sides of the lemons into the sugar. Place the lemon halves on the grill and cook until slightly charred and grill marked, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cut the bread into bite-sized pieces. Place the romaine hearts, croutons and lemons on a wooden board and serve with the Caesar dressing.
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD
Provided by Patrick and Gina Neely : Food Network
Yield 3 to 5 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- In a blender, combine the garlic, lemon juice and Dijon mustard. Drizzle in 3/4 cup olive oil to emulsify. Add the Parmesan and pulse.
- Gently toss the hearts of romaine in remaining olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill for 2 minutes, until grill marks appear and the romaine becomes wilted.
- Remove the lettuce to a cutting board and cut into 2-inch wide strips. Place in a bowl and drizzle with the dressing. Toss to coat and serve warm. Garnish with the shaved Parmesan.
KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD
Use a gas grill with lots of power- at least 40,000 BTUs for this hearty salad drizzled with lemon vinaigrette.
Provided by BeccaB3c
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Light a grill.
- In a mortar, pound the halved garlic to a paste with 1 teaspoon salt- Stir in 3 tablespoons of the olive oil and the lemon juice.
- In a small skillet, cook the pine nuts over moderate heat until toasted, about 3 minutes.
- Thread the onion slices onto two parallel 10-inch skewers.
- Put the eggplant, zucchini and yellow squash slices on 2 large rimmed baking sheets; brush both sides with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Brush the bell peppers and lettuce with olive oil.
- Grill the vegetables over a medium hot fire, turning occasionally, until lightly charred and just tender.
- The onion will take about 5 minutes per side; the eggplant, zucchini and squast, about 3 minutes per side; the peppers, about 3 minutes on each of 4 sides; the lettuce wedges, about 1 minute per side.
- Scrape the charred skin from the peppers, discard the stems and seeds and cut into strips.
- Put a lettuce wedge on each plate, then mound the vegetables on the lettuce and sprinkle with the feta cheese and toasted pine nuts.
- Pass the lemon vinaigrette at the table.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 403, Fat 25.8, SaturatedFat 7.9, Cholesterol 22.4, Sodium 181.6, Carbohydrate 36.5, Fiber 16.1, Sugar 14.8, Protein 14.9
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD
Learn how to make a restaurant-quality Grilled Caesar Salad with this how-to video. Made with romaine lettuce, KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing, croutons and Parmesan cheese, this Grilled Caesar Salad will be a hit with your grill-out guests.
Provided by My Food and Family
Categories Holiday & Special Occasion Recipes
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Place lettuce, cut sides down, on grill grate. Grill 3 to 4 min. or until lightly grill-marked on both sides, turning after 2 min.
- Cut lettuce pieces in half; place on platter.
- Drizzle with dressing; top with croutons and cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 3.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 530 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 6 g
GRILLED STEAK CAESAR SALAD
A tangy anchovy dressing coats this hearty Caesar salad. It's my version of a delicious dish offered at one of our finer restaurants. My quilting group really enjoys this salad, served with hard rolls and a fruit dessert. -Eleanor Froehlich Rochester Hills, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a blender, combine the first 9 ingredients; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually add oil in a steady stream. Cover and refrigerate., Grill steak, covered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°)., In a large bowl, toss the romaine, 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese and salad dressing. Divide among salad plates. Slice the steak; arrange steak and tomatoes on salads. Top with croutons and remaining Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts :
KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED CAESAR SALAD
A different Caesar salad and it is from your grill! Great with any grilled meat. I use a Caesar dressing from this site.
Provided by HappyGrandma
Categories Greens Side Dishes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat grill for low heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Cut baguette on a severely sharp diagonal to make 4 long slices about 1/2-inch thick. Lightly brush each cut side with about half of the olive oil.
- Grill baguette slices on the preheated grill until lightly crispy, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Rub each side of baguette slices with the cut-side of garlic and cut-side of tomatoes. Set aside to cool.
- Brush 2 cut sides of romaine quarters with remaining olive oil.
- Grill romaine quarters until lightly seared, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Sprinkle grilled romaine with salt and set aside to cool.
- Place a grilled romaine quarter, cut-side up, on top of a grilled baguette slice. Drizzle each with Caesar dressing and top with Parmesan cheese. Season with salt and black pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 744.8 calories, Carbohydrate 70.7 g, Cholesterol 30.1 mg, Fat 42.1 g, Fiber 4.8 g, Protein 20.6 g, SaturatedFat 8.4 g, Sodium 1554 mg, Sugar 4.6 g
HAND HELD CAESAR SALAD
Caesar Salad on the go! Great for picnics, lunches, BBQ's, anywhere a knife and fork is not required! Make your own dressing or use a commercial bottled variety. Enjoy!
Provided by kelycarter_
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 10 salads
Number Of Ingredients 8
- To make croutons: Cut off crust from French bread.
- Slice lengthwise into 1 cm thick slices.
- Rub slices on both sides with garlic clove and brush with olive oil.
- Cut slices into long strips and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Bake at 300 degrees F for 15 minutes or until croutons are dry and crisp.
- Cool and place on a serving dish.
- Wash lettuce, removing any wilted or tough parts of leaves.
- Place whole leaves on a platter.
- Crumble pancetta or bacon into a small serving bowl.
- Place grated cheese in another small serving bowl.
- Pour dressing into a squeeze bottle (if using a homemade version).
- To serve the salad, hold one lettuce leaf in your hand.
- Layer lettuce with a crouton, crumbled pancetta, cheese and dressing.
- Wrap up sides of the lettuce leaf and eat!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 271.4, Fat 16.4, SaturatedFat 3.2, Cholesterol 4.9, Sodium 606.5, Carbohydrate 24.8, Fiber 1.5, Sugar 0.5, Protein 6.3
CLASSIC CAESAR SALAD RECIPE BY TASTY
Caesar salad is a classic, and we think our recipe embodies everything you love about the dish-it's tangy, creamy, crunchy, and garlicky. Drizzle little gem lettuce with homemade and hand-whisked Caesar dressing and top with torn-bread croutons and shaved Parmesan cheese. Serve with your choice of protein, if desired, but we think it's pretty perfect as is.
Provided by Betsy Carter
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Make the classic caesar dressing: On a cutting board, chop the garlic and anchovies together to combine. Sprinkle with the salt. Use the side of a knife to chop and mash the mixture into a smooth, homogeneous paste. Transfer the paste to a medium bowl.
- Add the egg yolks and mustard to the bowl with the garlic anchovy paste. Whisk until the egg yolks lighten in color and become airy, about 2 minutes. While whisking continuously, drizzle in the vegetable and olive oils until the dressing is thick and emulsified. Whisk in the lemon juice; the dressing should loosen a bit but will still be thick enough to liberally coat the back of a spoon and should fall in ribbons when drizzled. Stir in the Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, black pepper, and salt to taste. The dressing will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Make the croutons: Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C).
- In a medium bowl, toss the torn bread with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Scatter across a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, turning the pan halfway through, until the croutons are golden brown and crispy on the outside but still tender on the inside.
- Assemble the salad: On a serving platter or in a large bowl, arrange half of the little gem leaves and season with a pinch of salt. Drizzle with ⅓ cup of the dressing and top with half of the Parmesan the croutons. Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make another layer, adding more dressing to taste. Season with pepper. If desired, top with the protein of your choice, such as chicken, salmon, or shrimp. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 843 calories, Carbohydrate 27 grams, Fat 54 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 62 grams, Sugar 3 grams
More about "knife and fork grilled caesar salad recipes"
KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED CAESAR SALAD - RECIPELER
Estimated Reading Time 50 secsCalories 745 per serving
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD WITH CRISPY CHICKPEAS RECIPE - KITCHN
FORK KNIFE AND SPOON GRILLED CHEESE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED …
BEST GRILLED CAESAR SALAD EVER! – EAT WELL
KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED CAESAR SALAD - RECIPESRUN
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD RECIPE - BROWN SUGAR FOOD BLOG
KNIFE & FORK GRILLED CAESAR — BLACK UMAMI
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD | THE RECIPE CRITIC
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD WITH HOMEMADE CAESAR DRESSING
TASTY RECIPES KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED CAESAR SALAD
7 TRENDY CAESAR SALADS TO CONQUER SUMMER | ALLRECIPES
KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED CAESAR SALAD POPULAR RECIPES
ALLRECIPES KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED CAESAR SALAD RECIPE
ADLER & FERTIG'S KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED VEGETABLE SALAD RECIPE
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED CAESAR SALAD - GREENS
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD RECIPE - ALL THINGS BARBECUE
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD - GIMME SOME GRILLING
KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED CAESAR SALAD - AMERICAN RECIPES
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED CAESAR SALAD | RECIPESTY
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED CAESAR SALAD | RECIPE | GRILLED ROMAINE, …
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD (PERFECT SUMMER SIDE!) – A COUPLE COOKS
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD RECIPE - FOOD CHANNEL
GARLICKY GRILLED CAESAR SALAD WITH CANNELLINI HERB CROUTONS RECIPE
FORK AND KNIFE IMAGE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BCL - KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED CAESAR SALAD SO TASTY
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD RECIPE - CHATELAINE.COM
EASY GRILLED CAESAR SALAD - THE ART OF FOOD AND WINE
CAESAR SALAD RECIPE | SPOON FORK BACON
GRILLED CAESAR SALAD | CANADIAN LIVING
FRINKFOOD - KNIFE AND FORK GRILLED CAESAR SALAD
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love