CREAMY CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and salt it generously. Cook the pasta al dente according to the instructions on the package. Reserve some pasta water before draining.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large pan and fry the chicken for 6-7 minutes on medium-high heat until golden and slightly crispy. Remove the chicken bits from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Turn the heat down to medium and melt the butter in the same pan. When the butter has melted, add the fresh Portobello mushrooms to the pan and saute them for 3-4 minutes. Next, stir in the rehydrated porcini mushrooms and continue to cook for another minute.
- Add the garlic and rosemary and cook for one minute until fragrant. Turn the heat up, add the marsala, and cook for 1-2 minutes until the alcohol evaporates.
- Lower the heat and stir in the single cream. Cook for 1-2 minutes until the sauce thickens a bit, then add the cream cheese and stir until combined. Add the chicken bits back to the pan.
- Transfer the pasta to the pan and toss it well with the sauce. If the sauce looks too thick, add a bit of pasta water. Add the grated Parmesan, season to taste, and serve immediately, with some extra parmesan on top if you like.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 549 calories, Carbohydrate 24 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 171 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 36 grams fat, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 33 grams protein, SaturatedFat 19 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 364 grams sodium, Sugar 4 grams sugar, TransFat 1 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 13 grams unsaturated fat
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE
If you're saving your "cheat" day for a bowl of this decadent chicken dinner, you'll have no regrets. Heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, and mushrooms unite with chicken thighs in this worthy pasta that's family friendly and easy too.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cook pasta in a large pot of generously salted water until al dente. Reserve 1 1/2 cups pasta water; drain.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Melt 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken, flipping once, until cooked through, 6 to 8 minutes; transfer to a plate. Reduce heat to medium; melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Cook shallots and mushrooms, stirring, until golden brown, about 8 minutes. (If skillet browns too quickly, add a little pasta water.) Add wine, bring to a boil, and reduce by half. Slice chicken; add to pan with cream, Parmesan, 1 cup pasta water, and pasta. Toss until sauce coats pasta, adding more pasta water if needed. Add celery and parsley; toss to combine. Serve with Parmesan.
CREAMY CHICKEN TAGLIATELLE
Creamy Chicken and Tagliatelle with mushrooms and bacon for a very satisfying dish.I had this in a restaurant and this is my attempt to recreate it. It works for me.
Provided by aardigman
Yield Serves 2
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cut the chicken into bite size pieces, Chop the rashers into small squares, slice the mushrooms.
- Heat the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, add the chicken and stir fry for a few minutes until the chicken is cooked. Add the mushrooms, onion and the oregano. Pour the chicken stock and simmer for 10 minutes until reduced.
- Meanwhile cook the tagliatelle according to instructions on the pack. When the chicken stock is reduced, lower the heat and add the cream. Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring until thickened. Add the tagliatelle to the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- When serving, add parmesan to taste.
BAKED CHICKEN TAGLIATELLE WITH MUSHROOMS AND PEPPERS
Another old favourite that is always tasty. The recipe essentially has 3 steps - 1. cooking the chicken (I remove the skin to remove the fat content to the recipe), 2. preparing the mushroom and capsicum/peppers mixture and 3. making the sauce. The taglitelle can be cooked at the same time as the chicken. I always use spray oil to reduce the fat content. The recipe looks good when green (spinach) taglitelle is used. Vary the cheese types and amounts to suit your tastes - grueyere can alos be used.
Provided by amanda l b
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Fill a large saucepan with water. Add the chicken, sliced onion, parsley, salt and pepper. Cook over moderate heat until water is boiling, reduce heat and simmer for about 40 minutes until the chicken is cooked through. Allow the chicken to cool slightly (about 10 minutes) in the water. Remove the chicken and when cool enough to handle, remove all flesh from the bones. Set to one side. Drain and reserve the stock that the chicken has been cooking in to make the sauce.
- While the chicken is cooking, cook the tagliatelle to packet instructions, drain and place is large, shallow baking dish. Turn on oven - moderate heat.
- For the mushroom mixture, cook the diced onion in the oil, after about 4 mins add the garlic, mushrooms and capsicum. Cook for a further 3 minutes, then add the garlic and pepper. Cook for a further minute. Remove from heat.
- Add the chicken and mushroom mixture to the tagliatelle.
- To make the sauce, add the butter to a small saucepan, melt and then add flour. Mix, then add the milk and mustard. Stir a then let simmer and thicken. When starting to thicken, add some of the reserved stock. Keep simmering for a further 5 minutes, or until the sauce is thickened. Add half the cheddar cheese mixture to the sauce to thicken more.
- Pour the sauce over the tagliatelle/chicken/mushroom mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese over the dish, and then top with parmesan.
- Cover with foil and place in a preheated moderate oven for about 40 minutes.
- Serve with salad and crusty bread.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 906.4, Fat 32, SaturatedFat 12.2, Cholesterol 191.9, Sodium 940.1, Carbohydrate 102.7, Fiber 6.5, Sugar 7.3, Protein 51.1
More about "chicken and mushroom tagliatelle recipes"
ONE-PAN CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE
Servings 5Calories 588 per serving
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE RECIPE - MY EDIBLE …
Reviews 1Calories 200 per servingCategory Low Carb Diet
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE RECIPE BY EBIKEBINA
MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE ALFREDO WITH CHICKEN MILANESE
TAGLIATELLE WITH CHICKEN AND MUSHROOMS: EASY RECIPE FROM ONE …
RECIPE OF AWARD-WINNING CREAMY CHICKEN, MUSHROOM AND BACON …
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE RECIPE – THE BEST PREMIUM HALAL …
CHICKEN & MUSHROOM RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
ONE PAN CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE - CHICKEN FARMERS OF …
PANCETTA, CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE - MY …
CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOM SAUCE AND TAGLIATELLE - JAMES …
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE - NAPOLINA
CREAMY GARLIC MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE RECIPE | 15-MINUTE PASTA
CHICKEN WITH MUSHROOMS & TAGLIATELLE – PATRICK LYNCH
CHICKEN & MUSHROOM PASTA WITH GLUTEN FREE TAGLIATELLE
40 CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
CREAMY CHICKEN LIVER AND KALE TAGLIATELLE RECIPE | PASTA RECIPES ...
KEVIN DUNDON'S CHICKEN TAGLIATELLE: TODAY - RTE.IE
CREAMY TAGLIATELLE & MUSHROOMS - ERREN'S KITCHEN
PANCETTA, CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE - COUSCOUS DAY
20+ CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN MUSHROOM PASTA RECIPE - KEY TO MY LIME
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE RECIPE - HOOHLA.COOKING
CREAMY CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE - YOUTUBE
RECIPES | CHICKEN.CA
CHICKEN & MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE - ROYCO® RECIPES
10 BEST CHICKEN TAGLIATELLE PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS | FOOD NETWORK
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE RECIPE | RECIPE | VEGETARIAN …
PANCETTA CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE - THERESCIPES.INFO
MUSHROOM AND CHILLI CHICKEN TAGLIATELLE RECIPE | JUSTADDMUSHROOMS
TAGLIATELLE WITH CHICKEN - 3 RECIPES | TASTYCRAZE.COM
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE RECIPE | RECIPE | CHICKEN PASTA ...
CREAMY MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CHICKEN MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE ALFREDO | HEALTHY …
RECIPE OF PERFECT CREAMY CHICKEN, MUSHROOM AND BACON …
CHICKEN & MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE - YOUTUBE
CHICKEN TAGLIATELLE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
CHICKEN AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE RECIPE | RECIPE | AUTUMN PASTA …
LEEK AND MUSHROOM TAGLIATELLE RECIPE | DELICIOUS. MAGAZINE
MUSHROOM AND CHICKEN PASTA - THERESCIPES.INFO
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook Tagliatelle with mushrooms?Add the mushrooms, onion and the oregano. Pour the chicken stock and simmer for 10 minutes until reduced. Meanwhile cook the tagliatelle according to instructions on the pack.
How to cook chicken Tagliatelle with bacon?Heat the oil in a deep frying pan over a medium heat. Add the bacon and cook, add the chicken and stir fry for a few minutes until the chicken is cooked. Add the mushrooms, onion and the oregano. Pour the chicken stock and simmer for 10 minutes until reduced. Meanwhile cook the tagliatelle according to instructions on the pack.
How to cook chicken parmesan with mushrooms?Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a large frying pan. Add the chicken to the pan and fry until browned. Add the onions and garlic, cooking lightly to soften. Stir in the sliced mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes. Finely chop fresh, flat leaf parsley. Turning the pan to a low heat, stir in the parsley along with the cream.
How to cook Tagliatelle with chicken stock?Pour the chicken stock and simmer for 10 minutes until reduced. Meanwhile cook the tagliatelle according to instructions on the pack. When the chicken stock is reduced, lower the heat and add the cream.