ROASTED VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD WITH GRILLED CHICKEN
I found this recipe on another web site and made it for Sunday night dinner - the family loved it. I wanted to get it posted before I lost the recipe. You could low carb this recipe by omitting the pasta and serving on a bed of salad greens.
Provided by Lusil
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine all the vegetables with the olive oil, toss gently to coat. Bake at 450 for 20 minutes, turning occasionally; cool.
- Prepare grill.
- Sprinkle chicken with dried basil and oregano; cook chicken 4 minutes on each side or until chicken is doen. Cool; cut into 1/4 inch wide strips.
- Combine all ingredients for the vinaigrette, with a whisk.
- Combine the roasted vegetables, chicken, vinaigrette, pasta, fresh basil, tomatoes and feta in a large bowl; toss gently to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386.4, Fat 6.7, SaturatedFat 1.1, Cholesterol 45.6, Sodium 480.5, Carbohydrate 53.8, Fiber 4.7, Sugar 6.6, Protein 27.5
CHICKEN AND PASTA SALAD WITH RAW VEGETABLES
This is an outstanding dish. It looks so appetizing on a platter. It is so colorful with the red tomatoes, green pepper and the cheese colored croutons. It's a great dish to take to a potluck or serve on a hot summer day. I got this recipe about 10 years ago from Doddi at work. There is a 12 chilling I included as cooking time.
Provided by Jane from Ohio
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Toss hot pasta with 3/4 cup of salad dressing, reserve remainder to serve on side with completed salad.
- Cover and chill 12 hours.
- Just before serving toss chicken with mayonnaise and pasta and place on a platter. Sprinkle tomatoes, scallions, mushrooms, green pepper and croutons on top of chicken and pasta.
- Serve with reserved dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 547.5, Fat 15.8, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 83.6, Sodium 381.8, Carbohydrate 62.7, Fiber 4.9, Sugar 6.3, Protein 37.7
PASTA FOR ONE WITH RAW VEGETABLE SALAD
- Bring a quart of water to a boil. Add pasta to and cook for 10 minutes. Meanwhile prepare and dice the pepper, tomatoes and cucumber and season with a tablespoonful or so of olive oil and some balsamic vinegar to taste. Add basil season with salt and pepper. Drain pasta and ladle into a plate; spoon raw mixture over the top and garnish with goat's cheese.
TUSCAN PASTA SALAD WITH GRILLED VEGETABLES
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium high. Toss the radicchio, fennel wedges and bell peppers in a large bowl with 1/4 cup olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and grill, turning occasionally, until charred and crisp-tender, about 4 minutes for the peppers and radicchio and 6 minutes for the fennel. Let cool, then cut into small pieces.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook as the label directs. Drain and rinse under cold water; shake off the excess. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add the grilled vegetables and cannellini beans to the pasta; toss well. Add the remaining 1/4 cup olive oil, the lemon juice, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper to taste; toss. Add the Parmesan and fennel fronds and toss gently.
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE SALAD
Grill chicken and veggies flavored with vinaigrette dressing to make this hearty salad for dinner - ready in 25 minutes.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. Brush chicken with 1 tablespoon of the dressing. Carefully brush oil on grill rack. Place chicken, zucchini and onion on grill over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are tender. Add tomato halves to grill for last 4 minutes of cooking.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from grill to cutting board. Cut chicken crosswise into thin slices; coarsely chop vegetables.
- In large bowl, toss chicken, vegetables and remaining 6 tablespoons dressing. Add arugula and cheese; toss gently. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230, Carbohydrate 14 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 28 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 630 mg
FRESH VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD
THIS colorful pasta salad is a family favorite and one I make often because I love fresh vegetables. It's a meal in itself or a side dish compatible with any cut of meat. It's also any easy salad I often bring along to a pot luck supper.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, cook the cauliflower, broccoli, carrots and yellow pepper in boiling water for 2 minutes. Rinse in cold water and drain well; place in a bowl. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to vegetables. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. , Stir in tomatoes. Add dressing and toss to coat. Serve on lettuce-lined plates if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 218 calories, Fat 12g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 266mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "chicken and pasta salad with raw vegetables recipes"
CHICKEN PASTA SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CHICKEN AND PASTA WITH VEGETABLES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
- Cut chicken tenders into bite-size pieces, and sprinkle with salt and freshly ground pepper. Sauté chicken in 2 Tbsp. hot oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes or until done.
- Sauté onions in 2 Tbsp. hot oil in a large skillet over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes or until softened. Increase heat to medium-high, add asparagus and bell pepper, and sauté 5 to 6 minutes.
CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD WITH BALSAMIC …
Cuisine AmericanCategory Salad And DressingsServings 8
12 SALADS & VEGETABLE SIDES TO SERVE WITH PASTA | KITCHN
EASY VEGETARIAN AND VEGAN ITALIAN PASTA SALAD RECIPE
OVEN ROASTED CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES (ONE PAN) - ONE POT RECIPES
LEMON BASIL PASTA SALAD RECIPE WITH VEGGIES - INSPIRED TASTE
COLD CHICKEN CAPRESE PASTA SALAD - MY GORGEOUS RECIPES
40 LEFTOVER BBQ CHICKEN RECIPES [WITH PASTA & MORE]
HEALTHY CHICKEN PASTA RECIPES | EATINGWELL
15 PASTA SALADS TO MAKE WITH LEFTOVER CHICKEN | ALLRECIPES
CLASSIC CHICKEN SALAD - SWANSON
THE MOST ADDICTING CHICKEN PASTA SALAD EVER! - SNUG
10 BEST SHREDDED CHICKEN AND PASTA SALAD RECIPES - YUMMLY
LEMON CHICKEN PASTA WITH PARMESAN, GARLIC & ROASTED VEGETABLES
GREEK CHICKEN PASTA SALAD - BUDGET BYTES
GREEK GRILLED CHICKEN LEGS – PALATABLE PASTIME PALATABLE PASTIME
15 DELICIOUS RAW VEGETABLE SALAD RECIPES - ADDICTED TO VEGGIES
CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA WITH ROASTED VEGETABLES - I AM HOMESTEADER
CHICKEN AND MIXED VEGETABLE SALAD RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
ONE PAN CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
EASY PASTA SALAD WITH ITALIAN DRESSING (HEALTHIER!) - AVERIE COOKS
VEGGIE LOVERS' PASTA SALAD - GIMME SOME OVEN
VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD WITH ITALIAN DRESSING RECIPES - YUMMLY
ORZO PASTA SALAD WITH CHICKEN AND ROASTED VEGETABLES
COLD PASTA SALAD WITH VEGETABLES - BERLY'S KITCHEN
55 CHICKEN AND VEGETABLE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
ITALIAN PASTA SALAD - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CHICKEN PASTA SALAD - HUNGRY HEALTHY HAPPY
COLD VEGETABLE MACARONI PASTA SALAD | SALTY SIDE DISH RECIPES
RAW VEGETABLES AND CHICKEN SALAD WITH FETA | RECIPE | MY …
COLD CHICKEN PASTA SALAD - WORDS OF DELICIOUSNESS
10 SERIOUSLY FLAVORFUL RAW VEGETABLE RECIPES (AND NOT ONE OF …
BAKED ITALIAN CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES - JULIA'S ALBUM
EASY ITALIAN CHICKEN PASTA SALAD - AVERIE COOKS
CHICKEN PASTA SALAD RECIPE WITH PESTO, AVOCADO, AND TOMATO
EASY CHICKEN PASTA SALAD – HEALTHY MAIN DISH PASTA SALAD RECIPE!
RAINBOW VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD - THE BUSY BAKER
CHICKEN PASTA SALAD WITH LEMON-HERB DRESSING
ROASTED VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD - KATHY'S VEGAN KITCHEN
SUMMER VEGETABLE PASTA SALAD: FRESH FARMER'S MARKET VEGETABLES
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #salads #pasta #poultry #easy #beginner-cook #potluck #picnic #dietary #one-dish-meal #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #to-go #presentation #served-cold
You'll also love