CHICKEN AND BOWS
I first made this chicken bow tie pasta when I was a professional nanny. It comes together quickly at dinnertime when the kids are hungry. -Danette Forbes, Overland Park, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook chicken and red pepper in butter over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink., Stir in the soup, peas, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper; heat through. Stir in cheese. Drain pasta; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat. If desired, sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes. Freeze option: Transfer individual portions of cooled mixture into freezer containers. Freeze up to 3 months. To use, thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Transfer to an ungreased shallow microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 536 calories, Fat 18g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 94mg cholesterol, Sodium 908mg sodium, Carbohydrate 57g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 37g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CREAMY BOW TIES AND CHICKEN
Barbara Lopshire of Holland, Michigan copied the Creamy Bow Ties and Chicken from a similar dish at a nearby Italian restaurant, but her version has "all the flavor but less fat and it's cheaper!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Rub pepper and cayenne over chicken. Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until juices run clear. Set aside and keep warm. , In a small skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove to paper towels; drain, reserving 2 teaspoons drippings. In the drippings, saute mushrooms, onion and garlic. Remove from the heat; set aside., Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; stir in flour until smooth. Gradually add cream and broth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat. Add 1/2 cup Asiago cheese and cream cheese; stir until cheese is melted. , Cut chicken into strips. Drain pasta. Toss chicken, pasta, bacon and mushroom mixture with cream sauce. Top with tomato and remaining Asiago cheese.
Nutrition Facts :
CHICKEN AND BOW TIE PASTA
- Place chicken in a saucepan, and add water to cover. Boil 20 minutes. Allow to cool, then pull meat into shreds.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta, and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente; drain.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, combine chicken broth, red pepper, garlic, broccoli, salt and pepper. Cover, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, until broccoli is crisp-tender. Stir in cream cheese until smooth. Mix in chicken and pasta until evenly coated. Garnish with Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 894.1 calories, Carbohydrate 76.3 g, Cholesterol 183.7 mg, Fat 41.6 g, Fiber 5.4 g, Protein 47 g, SaturatedFat 27 g, Sodium 1721.9 mg, Sugar 13.1 g
LEMON CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI & BOW TIES
- For the chicken, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon pepper, and thyme. Pour over the chicken breasts in a nonreactive bowl. Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 6 hours or overnight.
- Heat a charcoal grill and cook the chicken breasts for 10 minutes on each side, until just cooked through. Cool slightly and cut diagonally in 1/2-inch-thick slices.
- Meanwhile, for the salad, cook the broccoli for 3 minutes in a large pot of boiling salted water. Remove the broccoli from the water with a slotted spoon or sieve. Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- In the same water, cook the bow-tie pasta according to the package directions, about 12 minutes. Drain well and add to the broccoli.
- In a small saute pan, heat the butter and oil and cook the garlic and lemon zest over medium-low heat for 1 minute. Off the heat, add 1 tablespoon salt, 3/4 teaspoon pepper, and lemon juice and pour this over the broccoli and pasta. Toss well.
- Add the chicken, pine nuts and Parmesan to the broccoli and pasta and toss well.
BOW TIES WITH ASIAN CHICKEN
Tastes like it took forever, but really it didn't!! I got this recipe froma recipe swap and was sure glad I got it.
Provided by Erica_Hildebrand
Yield 6-7 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Stir the soy sauce, honey, lime juice, orange juice and mustard in a shallow dish.
- Add the chicken and toss until all of the pieces are coated.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or more.
- Cook chicken and marinade over medium heat until chicken is cooked.
- Remove from the heat and pour in the chicken broth, vegeatable broth or white wine.
- Prepare pasta until tender, but not soft.
- Drain and then Return the pasta to the pot, add the chicken, the red peppers and the scallions, onion and baby corn.
- Simmer on low heat for 5 to 8 minutes, or until heated through.
- Toss the pasta once or twice and sprinkle with pepper.
- Serve and sprinkle with sesame seeds if you choose.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 428.6, Fat 4.6, SaturatedFat 1.2, Cholesterol 107.7, Sodium 830.9, Carbohydrate 65.8, Fiber 3.9, Sugar 9.8, Protein 30.7
CREAMY PESTO CHICKEN AND BOW TIES
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat butter in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned, stirring often.
- Add soup, pesto sauce and milk. Bring to a boil. Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until done. Stir in drained pasta and heat through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 520.7 calories, Carbohydrate 30 g, Cholesterol 98.4 mg, Fat 28.8 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 35.8 g, SaturatedFat 10.3 g, Sodium 883.7 mg, Sugar 3 g
CHICKEN BOW TIE PARMESAN
I got this recipe from a set of recipe cards and it is one of the favorites in my house. I admit that I never follow this 100% (I don't add the onions, and I don't exactly measure the cheese and spices) but I will print the exact recipe here.
Provided by hodgemo2
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350°F Start cooking pasta according to directions and drain. While pasta is cooking --.
- Cut chicken into strips, bites, or pieces. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken to skillet and cook until no longer pink, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add onion and garlic to skillet and cook until onion is softened (I'm not sure how long -- I never use onion) Stir in pasta sauce and increase heat to high. Bring sauce to a boil, reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the chicken, cream and basil to the skillet and mix well.
- Spoon cooked pasta into an ungreased 13 X 9 baking pan. Spoon the pasta sauce mixture (with chicken) over the top. Sprinkle with the cheeses. Bake about 25 minutes, until bubbly and cheese is lightly browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 902.8, Fat 47.7, SaturatedFat 21.1, Cholesterol 235.9, Sodium 1578, Carbohydrate 61, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 14.1, Protein 56
More about "chicken over bow ties recipes"
CHICKEN AND BOW TIES - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
4.5/5 (6)Calories 574 per servingTotal Time 30 mins
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook the garlic in hot oil over medium-high heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken, basil, and crushed red pepper. Cook and stir for 4 minutes or until browned. Add chicken broth, dried tomatoes, and white wine. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 10 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink. Stir in whipping cream and the 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese; simmer for 2 minutes more. Stir pasta into chicken mixture. Heat through. Pass additional Parmesan cheese, if desired. Makes 4-main dish servings.
CHICKEN AND BOW TIE PASTA RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
EASY CHICKEN MARSALA SAUCE - WHAT'S COOKIN' ITALIAN STYLE CUISINE
BOW TIE CHICKEN RECIPE | HIDDEN VALLEY® RANCH
CREAMY BOW TIES WITH CHICKEN AND SPINACH - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
SKILLET CHICKEN AND CREAMY BOW TIE PASTA | BEV COOKS
CHICKEN OVER BOW TIES RECIPE
CHICKEN FLORENTINE WITH BOW TIES - COUNTRY AT HEART RECIPES
CHICKEN & BOW TIE STROGANOFF | CHICKEN.CA
CHICKEN AND BOW TIE PASTA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CHICKEN AND BOW TIES – LOVE THIS COOKBOOK
CHICKEN OVER BOW TIES RECIPE - COOKING INDEX
BOW TIE PASTA WITH CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CHICKEN WITH BOW TIE PASTA – MYHOGAN
CREAMY PESTO CHICKEN AND BOW TIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CHICKEN BOW TIE PRIMAVERA RECIPE
CHICKEN AND BOW TIE RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
PARMESAN CHICKEN WITH BOW TIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BOWTIE CHICKEN ALFREDO - THE PIONEER WOMAN
CHICKEN AND BOW TIES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BOW TIES WITH CHICKEN SHRIMP BEST RECIPES
CREAMY PESTO CHICKEN & BOW TIES - CAMPBELL SOUP COMPANY
CHICKEN BOW TIE PASTA - THERESCIPES.INFO
FALL FOR CHICKEN BOWTIE PASTA | CHICKEN.CA
CHICKEN AND BOW TIE RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CHICKEN OVER BOW TIES – RECIPES NETWORK
BOW TIES WITH CHICKEN AND WALNUTS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHICKEN AND BOW TIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BOW TIE PASTA WITH MUSHROOM CREAM SAUCE AND CHICKEN
CHICKEN MUSHROOM BOW TIE PASTA WITH GARLIC CREAM SAUCE
BOW TIES WITH CHICKEN AND ASPARAGUS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
BEST LEMON CHICKEN WITH BROCCOLI & BOW TIES RECIPES | FOOD …
CHICKEN & BOW TIE PASTA A LA SARA – NANA'S RECIPES
CHICKEN AND BOW TIES RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CREAMY PESTO CHICKEN AND BOW TIES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BOW TIE PASTA | 30 MINUTE EASY PASTA DINNER …
BOW TIES WITH CHICKEN, RED PEPPERS & ARTICHOKES RECIPE
BOW TIE SKILLET ALFREDO : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BOW TIES WITH CHICKEN, WATERCRESS, AND WALNUTS RECIPE
You'll also love