GREEK PIZZA WITH SPINACH, FETA AND OLIVES
- Adjust oven rack to lowest position, and heat oven to 450 degrees. Mix mayonnaise, garlic and 1/2 cup feta in a small bowl. Place pizza crust on a cookie sheet; spread mayonnaise mixture over pizza, then top with tomatoes, olives and oregano. Bake until heated through and crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Toss spinach and onion with the 1 Tb. sun-dried tomato oil. Top hot pizza with spinach mixture and remaining 1/2 cup feta cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese melts, about 2 minutes longer. Cut into 6 slices and serve.
FETA SPINACH PIZZA
"My husband and I love this pizza, which makes a quick, hearty meal for us on busy work nights," writes Connie Clegg of Frederick, Maryland. "We are eating more vegetarian meals now, and this certainly fits the bill! I buy the packaged baby spinach and use the remaining spinach in a warm spinach salad later in the week."
Recipe From tasteofhome.com
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 pieces.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Unroll crust into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan; flatten dough and build up edges slightly. Brush with oil; sprinkle with garlic. Spread with pizza sauce. , Layer with spinach, onion, mushrooms and cheeses. Sprinkle with basil, Italian seasoning and pepper flakes if desired. Bake at 400° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown.
Top a ready-to-use pizza crust with chicken breast and crumbled feta for an exceptionally hearty pie with the flavor of Greece.
Recipe From myfoodandfamily.com
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Place crust on baking sheet; spread with oil. Sprinkle with 3/4 cup mozzarella.
- Top with chicken, tomatoes, feta and remaining mozzarella.
- Bake 10 to 12 min. or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown. Let stand 5 min. before cutting to serve.
CHICKEN, SPINACH, SUN-DRIED TOMATO, AND FETA PIZZA
Make and share this Chicken, Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomato, and Feta Pizza recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by mhs_isu
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium to medium-high heat.
- When oil is hot, add chicken and garlic.
- Cook until chicken is done and set aside.
- In another skillet, add water and spinach.
- Cover skillet at medium heat and wait for spinach to wilt.
- Remove spinach and drain.
- Spoon pizza sauce onto crust and spread to desired thickness.
- Cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- Distribute chicken evenly on crust.
- Cover chicken and crust with mozzarella cheese.
- Add spinach, tomatoes, and feta cheese.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until crisp.
CHICKEN, SPINACH & FETA PIZZA
I am inventing this as I go, and I am making it tonight. Sounds yummy, doesn't it? :) I included the rising in the prep time.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Jessievs
Categories Chicken Breast
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Prepare pizza dough 2-3 hours ahead of time.
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a warmed mixing bowl (I use a standing KitchenAid mixer).
- Add salt and flour to mixture and mix with dough hook on speed 2 until dough forms a ball and pulls away from sides of the bowl. Mix on speed two for an additional 2 minutes.
- Place dough in a greased bowl, turning to grease top. Cover with a damp towel and let sit in a warm area without a draft for 2 hours or until doubled in size.
- After it has risen munch it down and then spread the dough over a greased 14-inch or larger pizza pan.
- To make the sauce, combine stewed tomatoes, peppers and garlic in a food processor and puree until they have reached a desired consistency. Strain out excess moisture and spread over dough.
- Make sure that your spinach is well drained by squeezing out any excess water with paper towels. Spread over pizza, followed by remaining vegetables, chicken and finally the cheeses. Brush crust with olive oil.
- Bake at 400 F or until crust is browned and cheese is bubbly.
People also searched
More recipes about "chicken spinach feta pizza recipe"
SPINACH-FETA GREEK PIZZA | RACHAEL RAY SHOW
2009-05-08 · Top the par-baked pizza dough with the spinach mixture then top that with the feta and mozzarella. Place the pizza back into the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and starting to brown. When the pizza …
GRILLED GREEK CHICKEN PIZZA WITH FETA AND SPINACH - SIMPLY ...
2021-06-14 · Prepare the pizza dough and sauce according to recipe instructions. Slice the chicken in half horizontally, resulting in two thin fillets. Drizzle the chicken with …
- Slice the chicken in half horizontally, resulting in two thin fillets. Drizzle the chicken with the olive oil and lemon juice. Season with oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- In the same pan you used for the chicken, quickly saute the spinach to allow it to wilt then remove from the heat and squeeze out any excess moisture.
SPINACH AND FETA CHICKEN · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
2018-05-06 · Preheat the oven to 375˚F. Thaw the spinach and wring as much of the water from it as possible. In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese with the garlic powder, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper and mix until combined. Stir in the milk and then the feta cheese and spinach, …
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese with the garlic powder, salt, pepper, nutmeg, and cayenne pepper and mix until combined. Stir in the milk and then the feta cheese and spinach, mixing until combined.
- Place the chicken breasts flat in a single layer in the bottom of a large casserole dish. Spread the chicken with the spinach mixture and then sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the top.
CARAMELIZED ONION FETA SPINACH PIZZA WITH WHITE SAUCE ...
2020-05-17 · When the sauce just barely reaches a boil, remove from heat. Top the prepared pizza dough with sauce, leaving the 'lip' sauceless. Sprinkle on three …
- Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Add the baby spinach and saute until just wilted. Transfer the spinach to a strainer and using the bottom of a glass, press out some of the excess liquid from the spinach, set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of olive oil to the same skillet and saute the mushrooms for 3-4 minutes or until they brown just barely. Season with a little salt and pepper, remove to a plate.
- Add the last tablespoon of olive oil to the skillet set over medium heat. Add the onions and season them with a small pinch of salt. Allow the onions to cook down for 10 minutes, stirring as necessary. Do not allow the onions to brown. Add the sugar and stir to coat evenly. Allow the onions to cook for another 10 minutes. When the onions have cooked down, add the balsamic vinegar and stir to combine, set aside.
- Position a rack in the center of the oven and preheat the oven to 475ºF. Flatten the pizza dough into a 12-inch circle. Create a lip or rim by thickening the dough around the crust portion. This keeps the sauce in instead of running over the sides. Transfer dough carefully to a parchment lined baking sheet. Let dough rest for 10-15 minutes.
CHICKEN, SPINACH AND FETA PIZZA RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
Place pizza crust on an ungreased, baking sheet or pizza pan. Combine Alfredo sauce and spinach; spoon over pizza crust. Sprinkle chicken, and feta cheese over spinach. …
ROASTED GARLIC, CHICKEN AND SPINACH WHITE PIZZA - DAMN ...
2017-05-19 · Working on a surface that has been sprinkled with cornmeal, roll out the pizza into a 12-inch-diameter round. Transfer to prepared baking sheet or pizza pan. Top with mozzarella, dollops of ricotta mixture, chicken and spinach…
PUMPKIN, SPINACH AND FETA PIZZA » ADDITIVE FREE LIFESTYLE
Living an additive-free lifestyle doesn’t mean you need to miss out on the yummy stuff in life – in fact, it’s the opposite! Food becomes tasty, it becomes real, and you’re not left over with […]
See details ››
SPINACH, FETA, AND CHICKEN GREEK PIZZA | TASTY KITCHEN: A ...
2011-10-25 · While the pizza is baking, in a large bowl mix spinach, onions, and oil from sun-dried tomatoes, and toss until spinach and onions are evenly coated. Remove pizza from oven, and let cool for 1 minute. Top the pizza with the spinach and onion mixture. Top the spinach with the remaining feta …
See details ››
CHICKEN IN A CREAMY SPINACH & FETA SAUCE 30 MINUTE …
2020-07-12 · Slice each chicken breast into 2 thin cutlets. Season each side with salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, oregano, and flour. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add ¼ cup olive oil. Cook the chicken in a few batches 4-5 minutes per side. Set chicken …
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add ¼ cup olive oil. Cook the chicken in a few batches 4-5 minutes per side. Set chicken in a baking dish while the sauce is prepared.
- Add the olive oil or butter to the pan along with the garlic and flour. Whisk to combine and heat through.
GRILLED SPINACH, FETA AND CHICKEN PIZZA | 365 DAYS OF BAKING
2012-06-28 · Working quickly with your toppings, place the 1/2 of the sauteed ingredients, 1/4 cup shredded chicken, 1/4 cup feta cheese and 1/4 cup mozzarella over each of the grilled doughs. Close the cover of the grill and cook for approximately 5 minutes until the crust is grilled and cheeses …
- Add water and olive oil. Mix ingredients together with a wooden spoon until well combined, about 1 minute.
- Gradually add 1/2 cup of flour at a time until the dough forms into a soft ball. It will be slightly sticky, but add additional flour if needed.
- Preheat the grill to medium. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface and knead for about 4 minutes or until smooth and elastic, adding additional flour if necessary.
CHICKEN, SPINACH, AND FETA CALZONES - THE SEASONED MOM
2019-04-22 · Cut the dough into four equal parts and roll each piece of dough into a small circle. Sprinkle the garlic evenly over each of the circles. Top each piece of dough with spinach, onions, mushrooms, …
- Roll out dough on a floured surface. Cut the dough into four equal parts and roll each piece of dough into a small circle.
- Sprinkle the garlic evenly over each of the circles. Top each piece of dough with spinach, onions, mushrooms, chicken, and feta cheese.
- Fold dough over filling to create a half-circle. Pinch the edges of each circle to seal closed. Place on a greased baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
SPINACH PIZZA RECIPE INSPIRED BY DOMINO'S RIGHT AT HOME
2020-03-16 · Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Roll out pizza dough and spoon on Alfredo sauce. Layer on spinach, onions, garlic, mozzarella, feta, Asiago, and Parmesan. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes until …
SPINACH & FETA CHICKEN - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF CANADA SITE
In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, feta, garlic pressed with the Garlic Press, and salt. Mix well, breaking up larger pieces of feta. Place the chicken on one side of the Half Sheet Pan. Use the Large Scoop to divide the spinach mixture evenly onto the tops of the chicken…
- Slice the tomato on #2 setting. Set the potatoes and tomato aside.In a medium bowl, combine the spinach, feta, garlic pressed with the Garlic Press, and salt.
CHICKEN, SPINACH, AND FETA PIZZA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
2010-03-30 · Preheat oven to 450°. Step 2 Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Combine Alfredo sauce and spinach; spoon over pizza crust.
- Place pizza crust on an ungreased baking sheet or pizza pan. Combine Alfredo sauce and spinach; spoon over pizza crust. Sprinkle chicken and feta cheese over spinach.
SPINACH, MUSHROOM AND FETA PIZZA RECIPE
2007-02-15 · Then add mushrooms, onion and tomato. Top with remaining Mozzarella and feta cheese. Sprinkle basil on top. 5. Slide pizza onto stone and bake until crust is browned and pizza is bubbly- set timer for 8 minutes, then check and add more time, if needed. When done, remove pizza from oven by sliding baked pizza onto large cutting board.
SPINACH AND FETA CHEESE PIZZA - NANA'S BEST RECIPES
2014-09-10 · Spinach and Feta Cheese Pizza. Makes one 12-inch pizza. Ingredients. 1 12-inch pizza shell (see pizza dough recipe) 3 Tbsps olive oil; 2 or 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped ; 1 tsp dried, or 2 tsp fresh dill (chopped if fresh) generous handful of fresh spinach, coarsely chopped (about 3 – 4 cups; generous sprinkle of pepper (no salt is needed because the feta is very salty) ½ cup ...
CHICKEN SPINACH FETA PIZZA RECIPE- TFRECIPES
Chicken Spinach Feta Pizza Recipe. CHICKEN, SPINACH, SUN-DRIED TOMATO, AND FETA PIZZA. Make and share this Chicken, Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomato, and Feta Pizza recipe from Food.com. Recipe From food.com. Provided by mhs_isu. Categories Chicken. Time 53m. Yield 3-4 serving(s) Number Of Ingredients: 10. Ingredients; 3/4 lb chicken breast, cubed: 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive …
See details ››
CHICKEN SPINACH SUN DRIED TOMATO AND FETA PIZZA
CHICKEN, SPINACH, SUN-DRIED TOMATO, AND FETA PIZZA. Make and share this Chicken, Spinach, Sun-Dried Tomato, and Feta Pizza recipe from Food.com. Recipe From food.com. Provided by mhs_isu. Time 53m. Yield 3-4 serving(s) Steps: Preheat oven to 425. Heat olive oil in large skillet on medium to medium-high heat. When oil is hot, add chicken and garlic.
See details ››
CHICKEN, SPINACH & FETA PIZZA RECIPE
Chicken, Spinach & Feta Pizza chicken, sauce, tomatoes, flour, spinach, cheese, feta, mushroom, onion, dough, garlic Ingredients Pizza Dough1/4 ounce active dry yeast (one package) 1 cup warm water (105 F - 115 F) 2 teaspoons olive oil 1/2 teaspoon salt 2 1/2 cups flour Sauce2 (15 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes, drained 1/2 cup roasted red pepper 2 garlic cloves salt Toppings2 skinless chicken ...
See details ››
CURVES SPINACH CHICKEN FETA PIZZA RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
Top curves spinach chicken feta pizza recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com.
See details ››
CHICKEN, SPINACH, AND FETA PIZZA RECIPE
Chicken, spinach, and feta pizza recipe. Learn how to cook great Chicken, spinach, and feta pizza . Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Chicken, spinach, and feta pizza recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Chicken, spinach, and feta pizza recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Good appetite! 98% Zucchini and Feta ...
See details ››