TACO CHICKEN ROLLS
"I always keep the ingredients for this tender flavorful chicken on hand," writes Kara De la vega of Suisun City, California. "The cheese-stuffed rolls are nice with a green salad or plate of fresh vegetables and Spanish rice."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a shallow dish, combine the cracker crumbs and taco seasoning; set aside. Flatten chicken between two sheets of waxed paper to 1/4-in. thickness. Place a cheese stick and about 1 tablespoon of chilies on each piece of chicken. Tuck ends of chicken in and roll up; secure with a toothpick., Coat chicken with crumb mixture. Place in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283 calories, Fat 10g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 95mg cholesterol, Sodium 870mg sodium, Carbohydrate 13g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 34g protein.
- Boil chicken breasts for 20 minutes or until they are thoroughly cooked. Drain breasts well and let cool. Use an electric food processor or manually shred the chicken and set aside.
- Use an electric food processor or blender to puree the olives. In a mixing bowl, combine salsa, olives, and chicken. Heat tortillas in microwave for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Place 1 to 2 tablespoons of the chicken mixture into the center of each warmed tortilla and roll the tortillas tightly, using toothpicks to keep them closed.
- Heat oil in skillet over a high heat. When the oil is hot, place the rolled taco into the oil and deep fry until lightly browned. Drain on paper towels and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337 calories, Carbohydrate 37 g, Cholesterol 28.5 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 17.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 910.6 mg, Sugar 2.4 g
CREAMY TACO ROLL-UPS
A medley of diced green chiles, green onions, and chopped black olives in a spicy creamy mixture is rolled up into bite-sized pinwheels. Easy and fast to make!
Provided by Laurenluvs17
Categories 100+ Everyday Cooking Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, salsa, hot sauce, and taco seasoning together with an electric mixer in a bowl until smooth. Fold in green chiles, black olives, and green onions.
- Spread a thin layer of cream cheese mixture onto each flour tortilla. Roll up each tortilla. Chill for 30 minutes; cut into bite-sized slices to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359.8 calories, Carbohydrate 42.9 g, Cholesterol 28.9 mg, Fat 17.1 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 8.5 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 969.4 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
CHEESY CHICKEN ROLLED TACOS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: paprika, chili powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, pepper, olive oil, boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cream cheese, cheese blend, flour tortillas
Provided by Claire Nolan
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 400˚F (200˚C).
- In a bowl, add the paprika, chili powder, cumin, oregano, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper and mix to combine.
- Place the chicken breasts on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, pour half of the seasoning over the chicken and spread on both sides of the chicken. Save the remaining seasoning for later.
- Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway, or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165˚F (75˚C).
- Shred cooked chicken.
- Add cream cheese, cheese blend, and remaining seasoning. Mix well.
- Place a couple of scoops of the chicken mixture across the bottom third of a flour tortilla.
- Roll up tightly and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for another 15 minutes, or until golden and crispy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 377 calories, Carbohydrate 36 grams, Fat 16 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 20 grams, Sugar 1 gram
Our friend made these roll-ups for a Mexican-themed garden party. A sprinkling of onion soup mix makes them a little different. -Denice Louk, Garnett, Kansas
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 3-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth; stir in the cheddar cheese, picante sauce, olives, taco seasoning and soup mix. , Spread over tortillas; roll up jelly-roll style. Wrap in plastic; refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Just before serving, cut into 1-in. pieces.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "chicken taco roll ups recipes"
ROLL UP CHICKEN TACO RECIPE - PINK CAKE PLATE
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
- Place Shredded Chicken, Chicken Taco Seasoning and water in a skillet mix to cover chicken with seasoning. Bring to a boil and then turn down the heat and simmer for 10 minuets until all liquid is evaporated.
- While chicken is simmering, grate cheese and thinly slice lettuce. Place tortillas in damp paper towels and microwave for 20 seconds.
- When all liquid is absorbed spoon chicken into tortillas and top with cheese, lettuce,salsa and sour cream.
CHICKEN TACO ROLL UPS - MY SUBURBAN KITCHEN
5/5 (3)Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Sprinkle remaining taco seasoning on chicken tenderloins. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken for 3-4 minutes per side. Remove from pan.
- Unroll crescent dough and separate. Spread mayonnaise mixture on each piece. Top with one chicken tenderloin and some cheese. Roll up and place on baking sheet.
TACO TORTILLA ROLL UPS - 30 MINUTES MEALS
CHICKEN TAQUITOS RECIPE OR CRISPY ROLLED TACOS RECIPE
CHICKEN TORTILLA ROLLUPS - RECIPE DIARIES
FRIED CHICKEN ROLLUPS | RACHAEL RAY IN SEASON
LUNCH BOX IDEAS - CHICKEN TACO ROLL UPS | THE TIPTOE …
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN TORTILLA ROLL UPS RECIPES
CHICKEN ENCHILADA ROLL UPS - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
CHICKEN TACO-STUFFED CRESCENT ROLLS RECIPE
THE BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN ROLL UPS RECIPE - EASY FAMILY …
CHICKEN TACO MEXICAN PINWHEELS - THE CHUNKY CHEF
TACO ROLL UPS - EASY FAMILY RECIPE IDEAS
CHICKEN CHEESE TACO WRAPS RECIPE FROM H-E-B
CHICKEN TACO TORTILLA ROLL UPS - CLOSET COOKING
Reviews 2Total Time 20 minsServings 12
CHICKEN TACO ROLL UPS RECIPE (SIMPLE INGREDIENTS) - COPY ME THAT
CHICKEN TACO ROLL UPS RECIPE | RECIPE | TACO ROLL, TACO ROLL UPS, …
CHICKEN TACO ROLL UPS RECIPE | RECIPE | ROLL UPS RECIPES, TACO ROLL …
CHICKEN TORTILLA ROLL-UPS RECIPE FOR KIDS - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
CHICKEN TACO ROLL UPS RECIPE | RECIPE | TACO ROLL, TACO ROLL UPS, FOOD
CREAMY TACO CHICKEN ROLL UPS - THE PINNING MAMA
EASY CHICKEN TACO ROLLUPS RECIPE - THE MOM MAVEN
CHICKEN TACO ROLL UPS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
CHICKEN ENCHILADA ROLL UPS - MEXICAN RECIPES - OLD EL PASO
CHICKEN TACO ROLL UPS APPETIZER : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
ROLLED TACO RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHICKEN TACO ROLL UPS APPETIZER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
ROLLED AND BAKED CHICKEN OR BEEF TACOS - EASY RECIPE - THE …
TACO BELL CHICKEN ROLL UPS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
TACO PINWHEELS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
CHICKEN TACO ROLL-UPS - LIVELOVEPASTA.COM
CHICKEN BACON RANCH ROLL-UPS - BEYER BEWARE - RECIPES FOR BUSY …
TACO TORTILLA ROLL UPS QUICK AND EASY PARTY APPETIZER - SWEET SPICY …
SOUTHWESTERN CHICKEN LASAGNA ROLL-UPS - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
QUICK + EASY CHICKEN TACO RECIPES - PILLSBURY.COM
TACO ROLL UPS - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHEESY TACO ROLL-UPS - JULIA PACHECO
QUICK 10 MINUTE CHICKEN AND AVOCADO ROLL-UPS - GIMME DELICIOUS
HORMEL | RECIPES
CHICKEN TACO ROLL UP - BIGOVEN.COM
CHICKEN TACO ROLL UPS RECIPE | RECIPE IN 2021 | RECIPES, TACO ROLL …
EASY CHICKEN TACO PINWHEELS - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make chicken tortilla rollups?Roll up tortilla tightly around chicken mixture. Wrap firmly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Just before serving, cut each tortilla roll into ½ inch slices or cut into 8 equal pieces. Salsa and sour cream serve as dip sauce. Amongst South Western style tortilla rollups there are other ways you can flavor these up.
What is in a taco tortilla roll up?These Taco Tortilla Roll Ups are made with shredded chicken, cream cheese, taco seasoning, and cheddar cheese. It is an easy appetizer that can be enjoyed for any gatherings! I love make-ahead appetizers that are simple and delicious. These are great for game days, Superbowl, birthday parties, or any type of event.
How do you cook rolled tacos?These Rolled Tacos have all of the flavor we crave with Mexican food, with a mild spice level. Add these chicken tacos to your dinner menu. They're a great meal for people of all ages! Read the full recipe after the video. Boil chicken breasts for 20 minutes or until they are thoroughly cooked. Drain breasts well and let cool.
What is the best way to make Taco Bell Chicken tortillas?In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, taco seasoning and cheddar cheese until well combined. Add the chicken, bell peppers and cilantro into the cream cheese mixture and stir until combined. Lay one of the tortillas flat on a cutting board and spread approximately 1/3 cup of the chicken mixture all over the tortilla.