- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine chutney and dry soup mix. Mix together. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper to taste. Place seasoned chicken pieces in a 9x13 inch baking dish and pour chutney mixture over chicken.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chutney sauce has turned brown and crunchy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 495.4 calories, Carbohydrate 25 g, Cholesterol 157.9 mg, Fat 29 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 33.5 g, SaturatedFat 8.2 g, Sodium 566.1 mg, Sugar 19.8 g
CHICKEN WITH PLUM CHUTNEY
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium. Add chicken and cook until opaque throughout, about 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate. Set aside.
- Make chutney: To skillet, add remaining 1 tablespoon oil, onion, and jalapeno; cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high; add plums, sugar, vinegar, curry powder, ginger, and 1/4 cup water. Bring to a boil; reduce to a simmer, and cook until plums are softened and liquid is slightly syrupy, about 8 minutes.
- Add chicken and any juices that have accumulated on plate; simmer until heated through, about 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve chicken with chutney spooned on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421 g, Fat 9 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 47 g
More about "chicken with plum chutney recipes"
FIVE-SPICE CHICKEN THIGHS WITH PLUM CHUTNEY - CHICKEN RECIPES
Cuisine ChineseTotal Time 38 minsServings 4Calories 290 per serving
- Makes about 2 1/2 cups. Meanwhile, prepare charcoal fire or preheat gas grill for covered direct grilling over medium heat.
- Prepare Five-Spice Chicken Thighs: In medium bowl, toss chicken with salt, garlic, and 2 teaspoons five-spice powder.
10 BEST PLUM CHUTNEY RECIPES | YUMMLY
GRILLED CHICKEN BREASTS WITH PLUM SALSA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (6)Calories 203 per servingServings 4
- Heat the oil in a grill pan or nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 6 minutes on each side or until done.
CHICKEN PAKORA WITH PLUM CHUTNEY - THE VIEW FROM GREAT …
5/5 (2)Servings 4Cuisine IndianCategory Appetizer
- To make the chutney ~ put all the chutney ingredients in a heavy pot and stir to combine well. Cover and set aside for a hour.
- Bring to a boil and boil the mixture for about 30 to 40 minutes, until reduced and thickened. You can test the mixture for doneness by dropping a bit on a very cold plate, it should jell as it cools.
- Ladle into clean jars until 1/2 inch from the top. Screw on the lids (not too tightly) and set the jars upside down to cool. Store the chutney in the refrigerator. Makes 3 half-pint jars that should last at least a month or more.
- To make the pakorah ~ Put the chicken tenders in a bowl along with 1 tsp of the garam masala, the mustard seeds, hot pepper flakes, jalapeno, and citrus juices. Mix well and set aside to marinate for about an hour in the refrigerator.
CHICKEN PAKORA WITH PLUM CHUTNEY RECIPE | HEYFOOD — MEAL ...
Cuisine IndianCategory AppetiserServings 4
CINDY'S GLAZED CHICKEN BREAST W/ PLUM CHUTNEY
4.8/5 (4)Category Main DishCuisine Not SetTotal Time 4 hrs
SPICY PLUM CHUTNEY RECIPE - CHOWHOUND
Cuisine Indian, FusionCategory Make AheadServings 6Calories 160 per serving
PLUM PERFECTION! 7 BRILLIANT READER RECIPES – FROM SPICY ...
Author Guardian Readers
PLUM CHUTNEY RECIPE | EATINGWELL
4/5 (1)Calories 25 per servingTotal Time 15 mins
STEPS TO MAKE SPEEDY CHICKEN WITH PLUM CHUTNEY | POPULAR ...
4.6/5 Category DinnerCuisine AmericanCalories 116 per serving
CHICKEN WITH PLUM CHUTNEY RECIPE | RECIPE | PLUM CHUTNEY ...
RECIPE OF JAMIE OLIVER CHICKEN WITH PLUM CHUTNEY | ALL ...
CHICKEN PAKORA WITH PLUM CHUTNEY | RECIPE | PLUM CHUTNEY ...
50 CHICKEN PAKORA WITH PLUM CHUTNEY RECIPES
CHICKEN SLIDERS WITH TOMATO CHUTNEY BEST RECIPES
FREE RANGE CHICKEN WELLINGTON STACK WITH CRISP POTATOES ...
CHICKEN WITH PLUM CHUTNEY RECIPES
CHICKEN WITH PLUM CHUTNEY BEST RECIPES
CHICKEN WITH PLUM CHUTNEY - MY RECIPES
PAN-FRIED CHICKEN WITH PLUM CHUTNEY AND NOODLE CAKES RECIPE
STEPS TO MAKE SPEEDY CHICKEN WITH PLUM CHUTNEY | 27K ...
CHICKEN AND WALNUTS IN PLUM SAUCE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
RECIPE: TASTY CHICKEN WITH PLUM CHUTNEY
MANGO CHUTNEY CHICKEN BURGERS BEST RECIPES
RECIPE: YUMMY CHICKEN WITH PLUM CHUTNEY
You'll also love