THE BEST EVER CHICKEN NUGGETS
- Heat 1 inch oil to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) in a large skillet or saucepan.
- Stir together the flour, garlic salt, and pepper in a bowl. Dip the chicken pieces individually into the beaten eggs before pressing into the flour mixture to coat; shake off the excess flour. Place the coated chicken pieces onto a plate until all the chicken has been coated.
- Cook the chicken in batches in the hot oil until golden brown and no longer pink in the center.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 514.9 calories, Carbohydrate 51.2 g, Cholesterol 162.2 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 35.6 g, SaturatedFat 3.3 g, Sodium 4174.7 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS
- Place the flour in a resealable plastic bag and season with the garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Place the chicken pieces in the bag with the flour and toss to coat (work in batches). Transfer the breadcrumbs to a rimmed plate, season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Whisk the egg and 1 tablespoon water in a medium bowl. Remove a piece of chicken from the flour, dip in the egg mixture, then the breadcrumbs, gently pressing the crumbs into the chicken, and set on a clean plate. Repeat with the remaining pieces of chicken.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken pieces to the pan (work in batches if needed) and brown on each side, about 8 minutes total. Use a spatula to transfer the chicken nuggets to a paper-towel-lined plate. Salt while hot and serve.
BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS
Nuggets are a home run with kids, but admit it, you love them too. These are baked, so you can enjoy them guilt-free. A three-step breading method -- coating chicken pieces in flour, egg, and breadcrumbs -- seals in moisture and gives a crisp crunch without a lot of added fat.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut chicken into 2-inch pieces. Spread panko on a rimmed baking sheet and bake until golden brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a shallow dish, then add Parmesan and 1/2 teaspoon salt; drizzle with oil and stir to combine.
- Place flour and eggs in separate shallow dishes. Increase temperature to 450 degrees.
- Set a wire rack in a rimmed baking sheet; lightly coat rack with cooking spray. In batches, coat chicken in flour, shaking off excess, dip in egg, then coat with panko, pressing to adhere. Place on rack.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through, 12 minutes, flipping halfway through. Serve nuggets with sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359 g, Fat 12 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 32 g, SaturatedFat 4 g
I like to make these golden chicken nuggets because they're so quick and easy. My whole family loves them. You can also use the seasoning to cook chicken breast halves. Stack them on rustic bread with mayo, lettuce and tomato for delicious sandwiches. -Annette Ellyson, Carolina, West Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large shallow dish, combine the first 6 ingredients. Flatten chicken to 1/2-in. thickness, then cut into 1-1/2-in. pieces. Add chicken, a few pieces at a time, to dish and turn to coat., In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil in batches until meat is no longer pink, 6-8 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 212 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 435mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 24g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Cut chicken breasts into 1 1/2-inch sized pieces. In a medium bowl, mix together the bread crumbs, cheese, salt, thyme and basil. Mix well. Put melted butter in a bowl or dish for dipping.
- Dip chicken pieces into the melted butter first, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Place the well-coated chicken pieces on a lightly greased cookie sheet in a single layer, and bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308.4 calories, Carbohydrate 14.6 g, Cholesterol 81 mg, Fat 19.1 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 19.3 g, SaturatedFat 11.4 g, Sodium 989 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
- In a plastic bag, mix the flour, seasoned salt and some salt and pepper. In a bowl, mix the eggs with 2 tablespoons water. In a separate bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
- Shake the chicken pieces in the bag to coat. In batches, dip them in the egg wash, then in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat about 2 inches of vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until a few breadcrumbs dropped in the oil start to sizzle immediately. Fry the chicken, in batches if needed, until golden brown and cooked through, a couple minutes per side. Drain on a paper towel and serve with ketchup.
More about "chickennuggets recipes"
CHICKEN NUGGETS (FRIED, BAKED & AIR FRYER) - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
4.8/5 (33)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory SnackCalories 221 per serving
- When it has reached a temperature of about 350 degrees F, begin frying in batches, taking care not to overcrowd the pan. If you do not have a thermometer, gently drop a piece of bread crumb to the oil. If the oil is hot enough, it will rise.
- Place the chicken nuggets into the air fryer basket. Spray them with olive or avocado oil. Air fry them for 5 to 7 minutes at 400 F or 200 C.
- Place the chicken nuggets on a prepared tray and spray oil. Bake them for 18 to 20 mins at 400 F or 200 C, turning the chicken once after 10 mins.
RIDICULOUSLY EASY HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS
5/5 (1)Category DinnerAuthor Cindy FreemanCalories 277 per serving
COPYCAT MCDONALD'S CHICKEN MCNUGGETS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (9)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsServings 4Calories 355 per serving
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
Ratings 10Calories 410 per servingCategory Appetizer, Main Course
- Slice chicken breasts in half lengthwise and then cut into chunks, approximately 1 ½ x 1 ½ x ½ inch. Try to keep the pieces a similar size to ensure even cooking times.
- In a second small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, seasoned salt, pepper, garlic powder, italian seasoning, and parsley.
- Dip each chicken piece in the egg mixture and then the breadcrumb mixture. Place the breaded chicken on a plate until all are finished.
THE BEST HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE | CHICK FIL …
4.7/5 (20)Total Time 453661 hrs 15 minsCategory ChickenCalories 610 per serving
- Place the chicken chunks into a large zip-top bag. Pour the pickle juice, milk, and hot sauce into the bag and seal. Massage the mixture together and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, bread crumbs, garlic powder, salt, pepper, paprika, and powdered sugar.
- Drain the chicken from the pickle juice mixture. Working in batches coat the chicken chunks in the breading, making sure all sides are coated.
THE BEST CRISPY BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS | AMBITIOUS …
5/5 (87)Total Time 35 minsCategory Dairy Free, Dinner, Low Carb, Nut FreeCalories 227 per serving
- Add panko breadcrumbs to a large baking sheet and spread out in an even layer. Spray breadcrumbs with nonstick olive oil cooking spray. Bake for 2 minutes, then stir breadcrumbs (or just give the pan a shake) and then bake for 2-3 minutes or until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Keep heat in the oven.
- Transfer breadcrumbs to a medium bowl. Whisk in spices: salt, black pepper, onion powder, paprika, garlic powder and cayenne pepper. Set aside.
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
4.2/5 (22)Total Time 40 minsCategory Appetizer, Lunch, SnackCalories 293 per serving
- Coat the chicken first in the flour, then in the eggs and finally in the flour again. For a thicker coating, repeat the breading.
CHICKEN NUGGETS (PERFECTLY CRISPY & EASY!) - DINNER, THEN ...
5/5 (4)Total Time 35 minsCategory MainCalories 264 per serving
- Remove each piece of chicken and coat with the flour mixture then place chicken on a baking sheet until all the pieces are coated.
HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS MADE WITH GROUND CHICKEN
5/5 (1)Total Time 35 minsCategory Easy DinnerCalories 164 per serving
- Place ground chicken into a bowl and sprinkle with salt and seasonings. Gently mix to combine.
MCDONALD’S CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE » RECIPEFAIRY.COM
4.2/5 (661)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main
- Place the chicken in a food processor with the salt and one egg. Blend until it forms a paste-like consistency.
- In a shallow bowl or container, place the corn starch. Using wet hands, take a handful of blended chicken and shape into a nugget. Cover the nugget with corn starch, shake off the excess and place on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Finish shaping and coating the nuggets before moving on to the next step.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the water, one egg, mustard, garlic and onion powder, ground pepper and all-purpose flour. You should have a thick but runny batter. Place one nugget at a time in the batter and place it back onto the lined baking sheet.
THE BEST BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
4.6/5 (8)Total Time 35 minsCategory Main DishCalories 333 per serving
- Working one at a time, or in small batches, dip chicken pieces in melted butter to coat, then transfer to bread crumb mixture to coat. Place on the prepared baking sheet, leaving at least 1 inch between each piece.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through and chicken is no longer pink in the middle, or until the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F.
CRISPY KOREAN CHICKEN NUGGETS (DAKGANGJEONG) | BEYOND KIMCHEE
Ratings 5Servings 8Cuisine KoreanCategory Appetizer, Main Course
- Mix all the ingredients well. Reserve 2 tablespoon of the mixture on the side. Put the rest of coating mixture in a zip bag and set aside.
- Put chicken in a large mixing bowl, add reserved 2 tablespoon of chicken coating, ginger, salt, pepper, rice wine, egg white, and oil. Mix with your hand to coat evenly.
- Heat oil to 340˚F. Add chicken into the coating mixture in a zip bag; shake well to coat evenly. Shake off the excess coating from chicken pieces.
- Combine chili sauce, Korean chili paste, ketchup, Korean rice syrup, sugar, garlic, chili oil, rice vinegar, and rice wine in a skillet.
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN NUGGETS, RECIPE BY MASTERCHEF SANJEEV ...
Category Snacks-And-StartersEstimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Mix chicken, salt, garlic powder, dried herbs and pepper powder in a bowl. Transfer this on a plate. Add refined flour and mix well. Set aside for 10-12 minutes.
BAKED CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
4.8/5 (103)Total Time 30 minsCategory EasyCalories 232 per serving
- Pulse 2 1/2 cups corn flakes in a food processor until fine crumbs form (or take a rolling pin to them in a large zip-loc bag). In a shallow bowl, stir together 3/4 cup crumbs and 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan.
- In the bowl of your clean food processor or high powered blender, combine 1 lb chicken pieces, 1 Tbsp potato flakes, 1/3 cup water, 1 tsp garlic salt, and 1/8 tsp black pepper. Pulse until chicken is finely chopped.
- With wet hands, roll and flatten chicken into small nugget patties, using about 1 Tbsp of the meat mixture for each nugget. Roll the nugget into bread crumbs, pressing gently for crumbs to adhere. (Freezing Tip: You can freeze them once they are breaded; freeze them flat for 1 hour, then transfer to ziploc bags and store up to 3 months. When ready to bake them, bake frozen nuggets as directed in step 4).
MCDONALD'S CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE - LIKE THE ORIGINAL ...
4.9/5 (31)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory ChickenCalories 28 per serving
HOW TO MAKE CHICKEN NUGGETS
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
CHICKEN NUGGETS | RICARDO
5/5 (32)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main Dishes
CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Cuisine AmericanCategory Main CourseServings 4
QUICK AND EASY KETO HOMEMADE CHICKEN NUGGETS - LOW CARB ...
CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE BY ZAINAB - HALAAL.RECIPES
CHICKEN NUGGETS RECIPE AIRFRYER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
HOW TO AIR FRY VEGAN CHICKEN NUGGETS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make chicken nuggets?Chicken Nuggets are a classic kid favorite meal you can EASILY make at home with just a few ingredients in under 30 minutes baked or fried! Saved! Add the chicken to a bowl along with the egg and coat well. Remove each piece of chicken and coat with the flour mixture then place chicken on a baking sheet until all the pieces are coated.
How long to cook chicken nuggets in the oven?Cook chicken nuggets through in oven: Bake in preheated oven until center of chicken registers 165 on an instant read thermometer, about 15 – 19 minutes. Serve warm. What Sauces Should I Serve with these Healthy Chicken Nuggets?
How do you reheat cooked chicken nuggets?To reheat, place the chicken nuggets on a baking sheet and broil them on high for a couple of minutes until heated through and crispy on the outside. Let the chicken nuggets cool completely before transferring them to a cookie sheet.
What do chicken nuggets taste like?Most places one can find chicken nuggets that are mildly favored to hot and spicy. They can be of any size or shape. But usually nuggets are made about 1.5 * 1.5 inches. These chicken nuggets turn out crispy with a soft, juicy and delicious texture from inside.