- Rinse the shrimp with cold water and pat dry with paper towls. Add the shrimp and seasoning mix to a plastic bag and shake to coat.
- Heat the butter, garlic, and red pepper flakes in a large skillet over medium heat until the butter has melted. Raise the heat to medium-high; when the butter begins to pop and sizzle add the shrimp to the pan. Cook and stir the shrimp until they are bright pink on the outside and the meat is no longer transparent in the center, about 4 to 5 minutes. Do not overcook.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the cilantro and lime juice. Garnish with lime wedges and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255.9 calories, Carbohydrate 9.9 g, Cholesterol 210.7 mg, Fat 15.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 18.8 g, SaturatedFat 9.4 g, Sodium 910.9 mg, Sugar 4.4 g
HONEY GINGER SHRIMP
- Heat the olive oil and red pepper flakes in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the onions, garlic, ginger and honey; cook and stir until fragrant. Add the shrimp, and cook for 5 minutes, stirring as needed, until shrimp are pink and opaque. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 165.9 calories, Carbohydrate 4.1 g, Cholesterol 172.9 mg, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 19 g, SaturatedFat 1.3 g, Sodium 199.9 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
GARLIC AND GINGER SHRIMP STIR FRY RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: shrimp, sesame oil, Gourmet Gardens™ Garlic Paste, Gourmet Gardens™ Ginger Paste, sweet chili sauce, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, Gourmet Gardens™ Ginger Paste, canola oil, sesame oil, red pepper flakes, kosher salt, yellow onion, broccoli, red bell pepper, scallions, mushroom, medium carrot, baby bok choy, kosher salt, salted peanut, scallions
Provided by Tasty
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 22
- In a medium bowl, toss the shrimp with sesame oil and the Gourmet Gardens™ Garlic and Ginger Pastes. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
- Make the sweet ginger chili sauce: In a small bowl, whisk together the chili sauce, soy sauce, vinegar and the Gourmet Garden™ Ginger Paste. Set aside.
- In a wok or large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon canola oil and ½ teaspoon sesame oil over medium-high heat. Add the shrimp to the pan in a single layer and season with salt and the red pepper flakes. Cook the shrimp for about 2 minutes per side, until just cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Add the remaining tablespoon of canola oil and ½ teaspoon sesame oil to the pan and reduce the heat to medium. Add the onion and sauté for about 3 minutes, until softened. Add the broccoli and cook for about 5 minutes, until starting to soften. Add the bell pepper and scallions and continue to cook until the peppers start to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook until soft, about 3 minutes more. Add the bok choy and carrots and cook until the bok choy is wilted, 2-3 minutes. Season with the salt.
- Return the shrimp to the pan and add the sweet ginger chili sauce, tossing to combine.
- Divide the stir fry between 2 bowls and garnish with the peanuts and thinly sliced scallions. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 772 calories, Carbohydrate 52 grams, Fat 39 grams, Fiber 10 grams, Protein 58 grams, Sugar 25 grams
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP
This 4 ingredient recipe will make your week night meal gourmet in a flash. I serve these with white rice and steamed broccoli.
Provided by cervantesbrandi
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Prepare shrimp. Wash and pat dry.
- In a wok or wide skillet, heat oil. Saute shrimp until halfway done, or color turns to pink.
- Add in oyster-flavored sauce and chili garlic sauce. Drizzle with sesame oil. Continue to stir until shrimps are fully cooked. Serve hot.
SHRIMP WITH GINGER-CHILI SAUCE
Sweet and peppery ginger complements spicy chili sauce in this cook-friendly shrimp stir-fry. It's ideal for nights when a quick, wholesome dinner is in order. -Carole Resnick, Cleveland, OH
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Pat shrimp dry with paper towels. In a large bowl, combine shrimp and cornstarch. In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, soy sauce, honey, vinegar and chili sauce; set aside., In a wok or large skillet, stir-fry garlic and ginger in oil for 30 seconds. Add shrimp; stir-fry for 3 minutes. Stir half of the onions into the orange juice mixture; add to the pan., Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened and shrimp turn pink. Sprinkle with remaining onions. Serve with rice.,
Nutrition Facts : Calories 269 calories, Fat 6g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 168mg cholesterol, Sodium 405mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CHILI SHRIMP OVER BLACK RICE
Black rice has a slightly sweet and nutty flavor that is so delicious with heat and spice, so I decided to pair it with some Thai flavors in this dish. L.A. has an incredible Thai Town that I've been exploring for years. I love Thai cuisine for its balance of all the flavor experiences at once: spicy, salty, sweet, savory, sour and bright.
Provided by Claire Thomas : Food Network
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook the black rice as the label directs.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, bell peppers, lemongrass, ginger, garlic, cumin, fish sauce, lime juice and chili paste in a small pot over medium-low heat and cook, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes.
- Add the shrimp to the pot and cook, stirring, until the shrimp are just pink, about 3 minutes. Stir in the cilantro and basil and serve over the black rice. While the lemongrass adds amazing flavor, it's very fibrous so make sure to either remove it before serving or just eat around it.
More about "chili garlic shrimp with ginger rice recipes"
GINGER, GARLIC & CHILI SHRIMP - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Cuisine AsianTotal Time 30 minsCategory DinnerCalories 223 per serving
- In a medium bowl, combine the salt, sugar, chili powder and water. Whisk until the sugar and salt are dissolved. Drop in the shrimp and let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch sauté pan (preferably nonstick) over medium heat. Add the ginger and garlic and cook, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, for 1 minute. Add the sugar and continue stirring until the garlic is pale gold, 1-2 minutes more. Do not let the garlic turn dark brown.
- Drain the shrimp in a colander, and immediately add to the pan. Increase the heat to medium-high and cook, stirring constantly, until the shrimp are pink and barely firm, another 3-4 minutes. Serve immediately with rice.
- Note: Nutritional information was calculated assuming that approximately 1 tsp. of salt and 1 tsp. sugar are absorbed into the shrimp from the brine.
SKILLET CHILI GARLIC & LIME SHRIMP - EAT YOURSELF SKINNY
THAI-STYLE GINGER & SWEET RED CHILI SHRIMP - ONCE …
RECIPE: SHEET PAN CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP AND BROCCOLI
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP – THE CHUTNEY LIFE
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP - OH MY FOOD RECIPES
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP - JO COOKS
ASIAN CHILLI GARLIC PRAWNS (SHRIMP) | RECIPETIN EATS
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP - THE WOKS OF LIFE
5/5 (13)Calories 210 per servingCategory Fish & Seafood
CHILI-GARLIC SHRIMP WITH GINGER RICE | GARLIC SHRIMP, SHRIMP, CHILI
15-MINUTE ASIAN CHILI GARLIC BUTTER SHRIMP WITH SPRITE
GINGER, GARLIC & CHILI SHRIMP RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
CHILI-GARLIC SHRIMP WITH GINGER RICE – RECIPES NETWORK
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP - THAT SPICY CHICK
THAI CHILI SHRIMP WITH RICE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GINGER GARLIC SHRIMP FRIED RICE - THE WOKS OF LIFE
CHILI-GINGER SHRIMP - CHATELAINE
CHILI-GARLIC SHRIMP WITH GINGER RICE RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CHILI-GARLIC SHRIMP WITH COCONUT RICE & SNAP PEAS RECIPE
SWEET CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP - HEALTHY NIBBLES BY LISA LIN
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP
SWEET GARLIC CHILI SHRIMP WITH RICE NOODLES - HEATHER'S DISH
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP — RECIPES BY NORA
CHILI-GARLIC SHRIMP WITH THAI LIME RICE - CHILI PEPPER …
SIMPLE LEMON GARLIC SHRIMP WITH RICE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
QUICK AND EASY CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP | CAMILA MADE
SUPER QUICK CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP STIR FRY #KETORECIPES
DINNER TONIGHT: GINGER, GARLIC & CHILI SHRIMP | HUFFPOST LIFE
SPICY SHRIMP WITH GINGER COCONUT RICE RECIPE- JACQUELYNNE STEVES
SPICY GINGER & GARLIC SHRIMP - EVERY LAST BITE
EASY SHRIMP STIR-FRY WITH GINGER RICE - SWEET JULY
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP - THE FLAVOURS OF KITCHEN
SWEET CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP - RECIPEMAGIK
QUICK CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP (WITH CHILI CRISP) | BEYOND KIMCHEE
CHILI SHRIMP & GINGER RICE - BIGOVEN.COM
GARLIC SHRIMP WITH CHILI CRISP | PICKLED PLUM
CHILI-GARLIC SHRIMP WITH GINGER RICE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK …
CHILI GARLIC SHRIMP (PALEO, WHOLE30) - WHAT GREAT GRANDMA ATE
CRISPY SWEET CHILI SHRIMP RICE BOWL RECIPE - HOME CHEF
CHILI-GARLIC SHRIMP WITH GINGER RICE | RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK …
RECIPE: VADOUVAN SHRIMP & SWEET CHILI SAUCE WITH GARLIC-GINGER …
You'll also love