PEANUTTY CHICKEN WINGS
A pleasant, mild blend of peanut and curry flavors makes up the sauce for these wings. I doubled the recipe, and was I glad I did! The tasty wings were devoured. -Kristen Proulx, Canton, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine the peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, oil, garlic and curry powder until blended. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Add wings to peanut butter mixture; stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours., Transfer to an ungreased 13 x9-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 35-45 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 347 calories, Fat 24g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 46mg cholesterol, Sodium 580mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 20g protein.
VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE - DIPPING SAUCE FOR FRESH SPRING ROLLS
I haven't tried this, but it's supposed to be a great dipping sauce for Vietnamese-style fresh spring rolls. I found it on the Kitchen Chick blog, and it is apparently adapted from "Foods of Vietnam" by Nicole Routhier. If you are gluten-free you can find gluten-free hoisin sauces made by brands such as Kame or Premier Japan.
Provided by Whats Cooking
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat the oil and add the garlic, chili paste, and tomato paste.
- Fry until garlic is golden brown.
- Add the broth, sugar, peanut butter, and hoisin sauce, and whisk to dissolve the peanut butter.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with the ground peanuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 141.3, Fat 10.2, SaturatedFat 1.7, Cholesterol 0.3, Sodium 378.4, Carbohydrate 9.7, Fiber 1.6, Sugar 5, Protein 4.6
ASIAN CHICKEN WINGS WITH PEANUT SAUCE
The humble chicken wing fries up to an irresistibly crisp goodness, as legions of football fans can attest. But in this recipe, Craig Claiborne delivers an Indonesian twist on the old American standby: a soy marinade that sounds a bass note in the deep-fried result, excellent with a spicy dipping sauce on the side. It's a long way from Buffalo, but they're more than fit for game day.
Provided by Craig Claiborne And Pierre Franey
Yield Four to six servings
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Cut the chicken wings into three parts, main wing bone, second joint and wing tip. Discard the tips or use them for soup.
- Put the chicken pieces into a mixing bowl and add salt, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, cumin and turmeric. Blend well. Let stand while preparing the peanut sauce.
- Preheat the broiler to high and roast the pepper all over until the skin is charred. Place the pepper under cold running water and pull off the charred skin. Split the pepper open and remove the seeds and veins. Chop the pepper coarsely.
- Heat the oil in a small skillet and add the shallots. Cook briefly, stirring, and add the curry powder or curry paste. Cook briefly and add the chopped pepper and stir. Remove from the heat.
- Bring the coconut cream to the boil. Pour and scrape the pepper mixture into the cream. Add the peanut butter and sugar and let simmer about five minutes.
- Pour the mixture into the container of a food processor or electric blender. Blend thoroughly. Return the mixture to a saucepan and bring to the simmer. If desired, the sauce may be thinned with up to one-quarter cup of water.
- Heat enough oil to cover the chicken pieces well when they are added. It may be advisable to cook only half of the chicken pieces at a time. Heat the oil to a temperature of 360 degrees. Add the chicken pieces and cook until they are crisp and golden brown. Remove the pieces and drain on absorbent toweling. Repeat if necessary until all the pieces are cooked and drained.
- Serve the hot sauce on the side as a dip for the deep-fried chicken pieces. Serve with a cucumber salad on the side.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 462, UnsaturatedFat 20 grams, Carbohydrate 14 grams, Fat 39 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 19 grams, SaturatedFat 18 grams, Sodium 423 milligrams, Sugar 5 grams, TransFat 0 grams
More about "vietnamese peanut sauce for wings recipes"
AUTHENTIC VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE (LESS THAN 5 …
4.7/5 (52)Total Time 15 minsCategory Side DishesCalories 70 per serving
- Put the pot on the stove on low heat. Mix the peanut butter in. Add in the fried garlic. Blend until smooth.
VIETNAMESE FISH SAUCE WINGS (POK POK WINGS) - RASA MALAYSIA
10 POPULAR VIETNAMESE DIPPING SAUCES — VICKY PHAM
BAKED CHICKEN WINGS WITH THAI PEANUT SAUCE - FOODIECRUSH
CRISPY OVEN BAKED ASIAN WINGS WITH PEANUT SAUCE
VIETNAMESE CHICKEN WINGS (BEST CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE ...
VIETNAMESE SPICY PEANUT SAUCE — GIN’S KITCHEN
VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE - ALL WAYS DELICIOUS
VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE FOR SPRING ROLLS - HUNGRY HUY
5/5 (1)Calories 423 per servingServings 1.5
BEST AUTHENTIC VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE FOR A …
Reviews 2Calories 209 per servingCategory Recipes
VIETNAMESE PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE (SốT Bơ ĐậU PHộNG ...
VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HOISIN PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE — EATING WITH BLIM
VIETNAMESE SPRING ROLLS - THAT PEANUT SAUCE THO! - FUTUREDISH
VIETNAMESE SATE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
THAI CHICKEN WINGS WITH SPICY PEANUT SAUCE - THE COOKIE ...
BAKED CHICKEN WINGS WITH PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE
STICKY THAI PEANUT CHICKEN WINGS - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE - DRIVE ME HUNGRY
VIETNAMESE SPRING ROLLS WITH PEANUT SAUCE - THE LITTLE KITCHEN
VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE - POWERED BY MOM
THAI PEANUT CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE (HOMEMADE SAUCE) - DINNER ...
21 SIMPLE VIETNAMESE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
VIETNAMESE PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE FOR SPRING ROLLS (TươNG ...
HOISIN PEANUT SAUCE (TươNG CHấM GỏI CUốN) - WOK AND KIN
EASY AND CLASSIC VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE - SPICE AND SUGAR ...
VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE RECIPES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING ...
VIETNAMESE FISH SAUCE CHICKEN WINGS CáNH Gà CHIêN NướC MắM ...
VIETNAMESE FISH SAUCE WINGS - CILANTRO PARSLEY
VIETNAMESE FISH SAUCE CHICKEN WINGS (POK POK WINGS ...
BAKED THAI CHICKEN WINGS WITH PEANUT SAUCE – SWEET AND ...
VIETNAMESE SALAD ROLLS WITH PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE - AHEAD ...
VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE - DELIGHTFUL PLATE
SPICY THAI PEANUT SAUCE CRISPY BAKED OVEN FRIED WINGS
PEANUT SAUCE FOR WINGS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE • STEAMY KITCHEN RECIPES ...
19 POPULAR VIETNAMESE RECIPES - IZZYCOOKING
VIETNAMESE CHICKEN WINGS - TRAEGER PELLET GRILLS, LLC
VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE CHICKEN WINGS – SWEET 'N SAVORY ...
PEANUT HOISIN SAUCE - COOK IT REAL GOOD
SPICY STICKY VIETNAMESE FISH SAUCE WINGS (BAKED)
VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE | RECIPE | VIETNAMESE ...
3 INGREDIENT VIETNAMESE PEANUT SAUCE RECIPE FOR SPRING ...
Creamy Vietnamese Peanut Sauce142K views-01:54
VIETNAMESE STYLE PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE - COOK WITH K.P SE5 EP222.9K views-03:23
How To Make Vietnamese peanut dipping sauce.177 views-04:02
Vietnamese Peanut Sauce for Spring Rolls | Great on Chicken Satay36K views-01:17
Peanut Butter Hoisin Dipping Sauce l 5 Ingredient Authentic Vietnamese Recipe9.3K views-02:20
Vietnamese Garlic Butter Chicken Wings478 views-00:31
You'll also love