ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN
This is a simple and flavorful recipe. For best results, marinate the pork at least 8 hours (overnight is best) and flip it after 4 hours. It's great with rice and Asian veggies like bok choy! Enjoy!
Provided by ONOLICIOUS10
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pour into a medium bowl the soy sauce, sesame oil, and Worcestershire sauce. Then whisk in brown sugar, green onions, garlic, chile paste, and pepper. Place the tenderloin in a shallow dish. Pour sauce over tenderloin, turning the meat a few times to coat. Cover dish, and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Transfer pork with marinade into an aluminum foil-lined baking pan.
- Roast in a preheated oven 25 to 30 minutes. Remove, and let stand 5 to 10 minutes before carving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 385.4 calories, Carbohydrate 15.7 g, Cholesterol 98.2 mg, Fat 19.8 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 36.6 g, SaturatedFat 4.2 g, Sodium 921.6 mg, Sugar 9.3 g
CHINESE-STYLE GLAZED PORK BELLY RECIPE BY TASTY
This Chinese-style pork belly is sweet, salty, and perfectly tender. Slowly cooking the pork in a flavorful mixture of garlic, ginger, and brown sugar gives it that signature sticky-sweet glaze that pairs perfectly with salty soy sauce. Serve it over rice for the ultimate dinner and forget you ever wanted to order take-out.
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cut the pork belly into roughly 1-inch (2 ½ cm) cubes.
- Bring 1 liter of water to a boil in a pot, then add the pork, ginger, onion, and garlic, and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the pork from the water using a slotted spoon and drain on a plate lined with a paper towel. Discard the remaining water and vegetables.
- Clean and dry the pot, then return it to high heat and add the olive oil. Return the pork to the pan and cook until browned. The oil may pop and splatter, so be careful.
- Add the brown sugar, then reduce the heat to low. Stir continuously until the sugar has melted, caramelized, and coated the pork evenly.
- Immediately add the soy sauces and rice wine, stirring continuously for 5-6 minutes more, or until the liquid has reduced to a thick glaze.
- Add the remaining 250 milliliters of water. Stir, cover, and simmer for about 45 minutes. Make sure the mixture is at a low simmer, not boiling. Stir every 10 minutes or so, adding more water if the pot is getting dry.
- Remove the lid. The sauce should coat the pork in a very thick glaze. If it is too runny, continue to stir, uncovered, until the liquid has reduced.
- Serve immediately over a bowl of rice and sprinkle with sliced green onions.
- Nutrition Calories: 1704 Fat: 162 grams Carbs: 27 grams Fiber: 1 gram Sugars: 9 grams Protein: 30 grams
CHINESE-STYLE GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by Foodiewife
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Lay tenderloins on cutting board with long side running parallel to counter edge. Cut horizontally down length of tenderloins, stopping 1/2-inch from edge so halves remain intact. Working with one at a time, open up tenderloins, place between 2 sheets of plastic wrap, and pound to 3/4-inch thickness. Combine soy sauce, preserves, hoisin sauce, sherry, ginger, sesame oil, garlic, five-spice powder, and pepper in bowl. Reserve 3/4 cup marinade. Place pork in large zipper-lock bag and pour remaining marinade into bag with pork. Seal bag, turn to coat, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 4 hours. Combine reserved marinade, ketchup, and molasses in small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until syrupy and reduced to 3/4 cup, 3 to 5 minutes. Reserve 1/4 cup glaze for glazing cooked tenderloin. Charcoal grill: Open bottom vent completely. Light large chimney starter filled with charcoal briquettes (6 quarts). When top coals are partially covered with ash, pour evenly over grill. Set cooking grate in place, cover, and open lid vent completely. Heat grill until hot, about 5 minutes. Gas grill: Turn all burners to high, cover, and heat grill until hot, about 15 minutes. Turn all burners to medium-high. Clean and oil cooking grate. Pat pork dry with paper towels, then rub with vegetable oil. Grill pork (covered if using gas) until lightly charred on first side, about 2 minutes. Flip and brush grilled side of pork evenly with 2 tablespoons glaze. Continue grilling until lightly charred on second side, about 2 minutes. Flip and brush evenly with 2 more tablespoons glaze. Repeat flipping and glazing twice more, until pork registers 140°F and is thickly glazed, about 4 minutes longer. Transfer pork to cutting board and brush with reserved glaze. Tent loosely with aluminum foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Slice and serve.
HOISIN PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ASIAN CARROT SALAD
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place rack in 13x9x2- inch baking pan. Add enough water to reach depth of 1/4 inch (it should not touch rack). Stir hoisin and soy sauce in small bowl; brush thickly all over pork. Arrange pork on rack in pan. Pour any remaining sauce over.
- Roast pork until thermometer inserted into center registers 145°F, about 30 minutes. Transfer pork to cutting board. Cover loosely with foil; let rest 10 minutes (internal temperature will rise slightly).
- Meanwhile, toss carrots and all remaining ingredients in large bowl.
- Thinly slice pork on slight diagonal. Arrange on platter. Drizzle with any juices from board. Serve with carrot salad.
- Available in the Asian foods section of many supermarkets and at Asian markets.
CHIPOTLE PORK TENDERLOINS
From Priscilla Gilbert of Indian Harbour Beach, Florida: "This pork tenderloin beats all at a cookout! The recipe came from a family member and is such a treat. Fresh strawberries and avocado in the salsa help cool the tasty heat of the pork."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings (5 cups salsa).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the onion, chipotle peppers, lime juice and garlic; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for at least 1 hour., Prepare grill for indirect heat. Drain and discard marinade. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 20-27 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing., For salsa, in a large bowl, combine the strawberries, green onions, cilantro, lime juice and salt. Gently stir in avocado. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246 calories, Fat 9g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 84mg cholesterol, Sodium 173mg sodium, Carbohydrate 11g carbohydrate (5g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 31g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
ASIAN-GLAZED 'MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH' PORK TENDERLOIN
A sweet and salty brine is the secret to this Asian-inspired pork tenderloin. Let the pork tenderloin soak in the brine for 2 to 8 hours to become tender, juicy, and flavorful. Grill and serve the sliced tenderloin with the Asian glaze. Complete the meal with brown rice, glazed carrots, and steamed green vegetables.
Provided by Austin Geraldson
Number Of Ingredients 16
- To make the brine, mix together the water, 1/2 cup brown sugar, salt, 2 tablespoons ginger, onion, lemon, 5 cloves of garlic, and 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce in a large container. Add the pork tenderloin, cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 8 hours.
- For the glaze, whisk together 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, sweet and sour sauce, hoisin sauce, 4 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons ginger, brown sugar, and orange juice.
- Prepare an outdoor grill for high heat.
- Cook the pork tenderloin on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 7 to 12 minutes per side. Remove the tenderloin from the grill and cover with foil; allow to rest for 10 minutes. To serve, brush with glaze, and cut into thin slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 554.9 calories, Carbohydrate 79.5 g, Cholesterol 111.7 mg, Fat 8.1 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 41.8 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 3518.6 mg, Sugar 57.7 g
ASIAN-STYLE PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SLAW
We're a busy family! As a realtor, I often work on weekends while my husband coaches our sons' lacrosse teams. Sunday night is our time to reconnect as a family and catch up on the week. This recipe is quick, easy, and healthy, but still feels like comfort food to us. -Danna Rogers, Westport,Connecticut
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings (5 cups slaw).
Number Of Ingredients 17
- In a large bowl, whisk the first ten ingredients until blended. Pour 1 cup mixture into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking dish; add pork, turning to coat. Refrigerate, covered, 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining soy sauce mixture for slaw., Preheat oven to 450°. Bake pork, uncovered, 20-25 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°, turning once. Remove from oven; tent with foil. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing., Meanwhile, place coleslaw mix, 1/2 cup cilantro, mint and 2 tablespoons peanuts in a large bowl. Drizzle with reserved soy sauce mixture and toss to combine; serve with pork. Sprinkle with additional cilantro and peanuts.
Nutrition Facts :
ASIAN GLAZED GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN
- Combine all glaze ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- Preheat grill
- Grill pork for about 16 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Brush generously with glaze during last 5 minutes of cooking time. The more you baste, the better the taste.
- Place pork on cutting board, cover loosely with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes. Cut into thin slices.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 368.6, Fat 15, SaturatedFat 4.6, Cholesterol 150, Sodium 479.4, Carbohydrate 8.5, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 6, Protein 47.5
CHIPOTLE-MANDARIN GLAZED PORK TENDERLOINS WITH ASIAN SLAW
- Combine about half of the bottle of Mandarin Glaze with the diced chipotle and about 1/2 teaspoon of the adobo sauce in the can. The Mandarin Glaze already has a healthy spice to it so you may want to start by adding 1/2 of a diced chipotle and then taste and add more chipotle or adobo sauce to achieve that perfect heat and smoky flavor. Brush the glaze on the pork tenderloins for the last 2-5 minutes of cooking. SLAW This spicy-sweet pork pairs perfectly with a tangy asian slaw, which is easy to whip up while that pork is grillin' away to tender perfection. Start by degorging the slivered cabbage. Degorging is the process of drawing moisture from vegetables. This will make the cabbage softer and help remove any bitterness. Simply put the cabbage slivers in a colander with a generous few pinches of kosher salt. Let it sit in the sink or over a bowl (it will release a good amount of water) for about 15 minutes. Rinse and drain the cabbage and squeeze out any excess water. Put the rinsed cabbage in a bowl along with the diced English cucumber (English cucumbers are great because the skin is soft enough that you don't have to bother with peeling them), grated carrot, sliced scallions, diced red bell pepper and chopped fresh cilantro. Toss the vegetables together. Make the dressing by whisking together the seasoned rice vinegar, grated ginger, honey, sesame oil, and lime juice. If you don't have a juicer, a hand held juicer like this one (below) is a hand-saver! Especially when it comes to juicing smaller fruits like limes. They're also easier to juice if you heat them in the microwave for a few seconds and put pressure on them with your palm as you roll them on the counter before slicing them. Pour the dressing over the top of the vegetables and gently toss. Top with some toasted sesame seeds.
More about "chipotle mandarin glazed pork tenderloins with asian slaw recipes"
ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GINGER GLAZE (SLOW COOKER)
CHIPOTLE-GLAZED PORK LOIN RECIPE - MY LATINA TABLE
HONEY CHIPOTLE GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.5/5 (20)Total Time 45 minsCategory Dinner, EntreeCalories 310 per serving
GRILLED CHINESE STYLE GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ASIAN …
Reviews 11Category Grilling, MainServings 12Total Time 1 hr
10 BEST ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN CROCK POT RECIPES - YUMMLY
CHIPOTLE PORK TENDERLOIN - AMANDA COOKS & STYLES
CHIPOTLE MANDARIN GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - TRAEGER
ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN - SIMPLY STACIE
CHIPOTLE CITRUS MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN - SIMPLY RECIPES
PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ASIAN HONEY GLAZE - THE GILDED FORK™
EASY ASIAN MARINATED GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN - THE FRESH COOKY
ASIAN GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GRILLED PEACHES AND SLAW
SPICY GRILLED KOREAN PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ASIAN SLAW
ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN - LAUGHING SPATULA
ASIAN GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN – YOU PROBABLY SHOULD TRY THIS
10 BEST ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN SIDE DISHES RECIPES - YUMMLY
PONZU-GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CITRUS ASIAN SLAW - WCTV
ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN - 30 MINUTE MEAL! - GIMME SOME GRILLING
CHIPOTLE PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - THEMEATSOURCE.COM
CHIPOTLE & HONEY-GLAZED PORK RECIPE - HELLOFRESH
ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN - 30 MINUTE DINNER - COOKTHESTORY
KITCHEN WORKHORSE ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ASIAN GLAZE RECIPE
CHIPOTLE MANDARIN GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
CHINESE-STYLE GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN - COOK'S COUNTRY
ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ASIAN GLAZE - MEL'S KITCHEN CAFE
PIN ON RECIPES :: MAIN DISH
GRILLED ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN - COOKING UP MEMORIES
ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CHIPOTLE SAUCE RECIPE
GLAZED ASIAN PORK TENDERLOIN | METRO
PIN ON OUTDOOR GRILLING & SMOKING - PINTEREST.COM
ASIAN SALAD WITH TERIYAKI PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - LAND O'LAKES
CHIPOTLE-MARINATED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - EATINGWELL
MANDARIN-SOY GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN - BROTHERS ALL NATURAL BLOG
ASIAN GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
CHIPOTLE POMEGRANATE GLAZED ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN - SIMPLY …
CHINESE/ASIAN-STYLE GLAZED GRILLED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH ASIAN …
FIVE SPICE PORK WITH ASIAN SLAW RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
ASIAN GLAZED ROAST PORK TENDERLOIN - A FEAST FOR THE EYES
CHIPOTLE-HONEY-GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN - BIGOVEN.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best glaze for pork tenderloin?Add the pork tenderloin, cover, and refrigerate for 2 to 8 hours. For the glaze, whisk together 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, sweet and sour sauce, hoisin sauce, 4 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons ginger, brown sugar, and orange juice.
What is marinated pork tenderloin?This marinated pork tenderloin is full of flavor, with a blend of honey, brown sugar, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic powder. The marinade works to tenderize the pork while adding the right balance of sweetness and savor. The result is a perfectly grilled pork tenderloin that’s bursting with flavor.
How to cook pork tenderloin?Let the pork tenderloin soak in the brine for 2 to 8 hours to become tender, juicy, and flavorful. Grill and serve the sliced tenderloin with the Asian glaze. Complete the meal with brown rice, glazed carrots, and steamed green vegetables.
How to cook pork tenderloin on a charcoal grill?For the glaze, whisk together 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, sweet and sour sauce, hoisin sauce, 4 cloves of garlic, 2 tablespoons ginger, brown sugar, and orange juice. Prepare an outdoor grill for high heat. Cook the pork tenderloin on the preheated grill until no longer pink in the center, 7 to 12 minutes per side.