- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 8-inch square pan, spread pie filling.
- In medium bowl, mix Bisquick mix, brown sugar and oats. Cut in butter, using pastry blender (or pulling 2 table knives through ingredients in opposite directions), until crumbly. Stir in chocolate chips. Spoon evenly over pie filling.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until very bubbly around edges. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Carbohydrate 41 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 135 mg, Sugar 32 g, TransFat 0 g
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CRISP
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Spoon pie filling into a 9-inch square baking dish.
- Combine flour, oats, brown sugar and cocoa powder in a medium bowl; mix well. Cut in butter with a pastry blender until coarse crumbs form.
- Sprinkle flour mixture over pie filling. Sprinkle with chocolate chunks.
- Bake crisp until filling is bubbly, about 40 minutes.
- Cool slightly on a wire rack and serve warm.
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CRISP
- Heat oven to 350. Reserve chocolate syrup packet from brownie mix for topping. In large bowl, combine brownie mix, oats and walnuts; mix well. Add butter, stir until mix is moistened. (Mixture will be dry.).
- Spoon pie filling evenly into ungreased 9 or 8 inch square baking dish. Sprinkle brownie mixture over pie filling.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 40 minutes or until edges are bubbly. Cool 45 minutes.
- To serve, spoon into bowls. Top each serving with ice cream; drizzle with chocolate syrup from packet. Garnish with mint sprigs.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 617.2, Fat 25.9, SaturatedFat 9.4, Cholesterol 30.5, Sodium 288.9, Carbohydrate 94.9, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 0.3, Protein 5.8
The very first time that I made Cherry Crisp, my brother happened to be visiting. He is an ice cream lover-but he passed up the scoops of vanilla that he tops most desserts with so he could taste the cherries better! Wheat, soybeans and milo are the main crops on our farm. We also have three small cherry trees. I apportion all of that harvest for this recipe. My husband's is the manager of a coop. I work part-time as a church secretary...teach piano in our home...and enjoy making clothes for myself and our 3-year-old daughter. Cross-stitch is one of my favorite hobbies.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- In a bowl, combine salt, sugar and flour; cut in butter. Press into a greased 2-qt. or 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes. , For filling, combine sugar and cornstarch in a saucepan. Stir in juice. Cook over medium heat until thick, stirring constantly. Fold in cherries and food coloring if desired. Pour over baked crust. Combine all topping ingredients; sprinkle over filling. , Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown and bubbly around edges.
Nutrition Facts :
CHOCOLATE CHERRY DROPS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Blend in the egg and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; stir into the creamed mixture. Finally, mix in the chopped cherries and walnuts. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 66.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.7 g, Cholesterol 10.2 mg, Fat 3.4 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.8 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 56.1 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CHIP CAKE
We always called it the "Busy Cake"...too many things going on with it! Crushed maraschino cherries can be found in the ice cream sundae department at the grocery store. If you can't find them, get regular maraschino cherries and chop.
Provided by Michelle C. Williams
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, cocoa, baking powder, soda and salt.
- Add eggs, coffee, milk, oil and vanilla. Beat until smooth (batter will be thin).
- Fold in cherries and chocolate chips. Pour batter into 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into middle comes out clean. It's best to leave it in the pan, because the chips and the cherries sort of sink to the bottom and solidify and will stick big time! Frost with white buttercream.
- For the frosting: In a large bowl, combine butter, confectioners sugar, 1/2 teaspoon salt and vanilla. Cream with an electric mixer. Add milk by the tablespoon until frosting is smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 360.1 calories, Carbohydrate 59.4 g, Cholesterol 26.7 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 263.4 mg, Sugar 45 g
More about "chocolate cherry crisp recipes"
CHOCOLATE-CHERRY CRISP - MIDWEST LIVING
Servings 6Calories 461 per servingTotal Time 2 hrs
- Preheat oven to 375°. Grease a 2-quart square baking dish. In a medium bowl, stir together 3/4 cup of the sugar and the cornstarch. Add cherries, almond extract and salt. Stir until well combined.
- For topping: In a medium bowl, combine oats, flour and remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Using a pastry blender or your fingers, cut or rub butter into oat mixture until coarse crumbs form. Stir in chocolate and almonds.
- Transfer cherry mixture to dish. Sprinkle topping over cherries. Bake for 45 minutes. Cover with foil and continue to bake about 20 minutes more or until top is brown and filling is bubbling. Allow to cool for 30 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature with ice cream.
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CRISP RECIPE | WHITE ON RICE COUPLE
5/5 (2)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 411 per serving
- Make Crisp Topping: In a large bowl, mix together flour, brown sugar, and salt. Pinch butter into flour, using your fingers or a pastry blender until mixture is the texture of coarse meal. Add oats and using your hands, pinch and mix in oats until they are evenly incorporated.If not making the crisp right away, keep chilled in fridge until ready to top the crisp.
- Make Crisp Filling: (If desired, set aside a handful of cherries to decorate the top of the crisp.) In another bowl, toss cherries with chocolate chips, sugar and flour. Place the filling in a 2-quart baking dish.
- Top the filling with the crisp topping. Place reserved cherries to decorate top of crisp. Put baking dish on a baking sheet pan to catch any bubble-overs when it bakes.
CROCKPOT CHOCOLATE CHERRY COBBLER - AMANDA'S COOKIN'
CHOCOLATE CHERRY DESSERT RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHOCOLATE-CHERRY CRISP | RECIPE | CHERRY CRISP, CHERRY CRISP RECIPE ...
CHERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE CRISP - LIFE'S AMBROSIA
CHERRY CRISP - MOM'S HEART
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CRISP RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
35 CHOCOLATE AND CHERRY DESSERTS YOU HAVE TO TRY
DARK CHERRY CRISP WITH CHOCOLATE - FRUGAL HAUSFRAU
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CRISP | SUPER EASY "RECIPE" - HEALTHY HAPPY REAL
CHOCOLATE-COVERED CHERRY CRISP RECIPE (SO EASY!)
EASY CHERRY CRISP WITH NO REFINED SUGAR! - CULTURED TABLE
(EASY) TART CHERRY CRISP • DANCE AROUND THE KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CRISP DUMP CAKE - KIRBIE'S CRAVINGS
30 CHERRY DESSERT RECIPES TO BAKE NOW - PUREWOW
OPEN FIRE CHOCOLATE CHERRY CRISP - EAT SOMETHING DELICIOUS
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CRISP RECIPE | WHITE ON RICE COUPLE
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CRISP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CRISP RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
18 DROOL WORTHY CHOCOLATE CHERRY DESSERTS - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CRISP RECIPE | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE-CHERRY CRISP RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CHERRY FROSTING RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE ALMOND CHERRY CRISPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CLASSIC CHERRY CRISP RECIPE - SIZZLING EATS
SUMMERTIME SOUR CHERRY CRISP | THE SALTY POT
CHOCOLATE CHERRY CRISP - RECIPES COOK CHEF
10 BEST CHERRY CRISP WITH CHERRY PIE FILLING RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHERRY CRISP RECIPE WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS (VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE)
FRESH PICKED CHERRY RECIPES - EXPERIMENTAL HOMESTEADER
CHOCOLATE-CHERRY CRISP RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM - MASTERCOOK
THE BEST SOUR CHERRY CRISP- BATTERS AND BLESSINGS
CHOCOLATE CHERRY PEAR CRISP - MY HOMEMADE ROOTS
DARK SWEET CHERRY CRISP - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHERRY CRISP | KING ARTHUR BAKING
CHERRY CRISP WITH CANNED CHERRIES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #healthy #cobblers-and-crisps #desserts #easy #chocolate #dietary #low-sodium #low-in-something
You'll also love