CHOCOLATE CHIP FLUFFERNUTTER BLONDIES
Amazing blondie-cookie bar that tastes like a cross between a fluffernutter sandwich and a peanut butter blossom cookie! Hershey's® chocolate makes it taste like a peanut butter blossom cookie. Definitely underbake!
Provided by Marie Shedlowsky
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Beat butter, brown sugar, peanut butter, and white sugar together in a bowl until smooth and creamy. Add egg and egg yolk and mix gently. Gradually stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until batter is mixed. Gently fold chocolate chips and marshmallows into batter. Spread batter into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are lightly browned, 15 to 20 minutes. The center will set as it cools. Cool completely before slicing, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 431.2 calories, Carbohydrate 51.2 g, Cholesterol 54.9 mg, Fat 24.6 g, Fiber 2.4 g, Protein 6.2 g, SaturatedFat 12.5 g, Sodium 305.8 mg, Sugar 34.9 g
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BLONDIES
This recipe has been used in my family as long as I can remember. My mom would make these for us when we were young and I have continued the tradition to my own family. When my husband and I were engaged, I would send these to him during his deployment overseas. In no time, he and his buddies would have the entire container emptied. These are the best chocolate chip brownies you will ever taste! -Amanda Green, Salisbury, Missouri
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 batch (about 3-1/2 cups mix).
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt. In a 1-qt. glass jar, layer flour mixture, brown sugar, granulated sugar, and chocolate chips in order listed. Cover and store in a cool dry place up to 3 months., To prepare blondies: Preheat oven to 375°. Whisk eggs, oil and vanilla until blended. Gradually add blondie mix, mixing well. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan., Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean (do not overbake), 15-20 minutes. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts :
BLONDIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS AND WALNUTS
This unbeatable blondie recipe combines the buttery flavor and chocolate chips from everyone's favorite cookies with the appealing texture of the best brownies.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 16
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush an 8-inch square baking pan with butter; line pan with a piece of parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides. Butter paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk butter and sugars until smooth. Whisk in egg and vanilla. Add flour and salt; mix just until moistened (do not overmix). Fold in 1/2 cup each chocolate chips and walnuts. Transfer batter to prepared pan; smooth top. Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Bake until top is golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 45 minutes. Set pan on a wire rack, and let cool completely. Using parchment overhang, lift cake from pan and transfer to a cutting board; cut into 16 squares.
WHITE CHOCOLATE BLONDIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan. Melt white chocolate and butter in the top of a double boiler, over barely simmering water. Stir occasionally until smooth. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat eggs until foamy. With the mixer still running, gradually add the sugar and vanilla. Drizzle in the melted white chocolate mixture. Combine the flour and salt; fold into the white chocolate mixture using a rubber spatula or wooden spoon. Fold in chocolate chips. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes in the preheated oven, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Cool pan on a wire rack before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 325.1 calories, Carbohydrate 35.2 g, Cholesterol 55.3 mg, Fat 19.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 11.6 g, Sodium 233.3 mg, Sugar 24 g
CHOCOLATE CHUNK BLONDIES
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour an 8 x 12 x 2 inch baking pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream the butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar on high speed for 3 minutes, until light and fluffy. With the mixer on low, add the vanilla, then the eggs, one at a time, and mix well, scraping down the bowl. In a small bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda and salt and with the mixer still on low, slowly add flour mixture to the butter mixture. Fold the walnuts and chocolate chunks in with a rubber spatula.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan and smooth the top. Bake for 30 minutes exactly. Don't overbake! A toothpick may not come out clean. Cool completely in the pan and cut into bars.
CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES
Folks who love the flavor of the classic cookie will enjoy that same great flavor in these chocolate chip bars. This blondie recipe can be mixed up in a jiffy, tastes wonderful, and is perfect for occasions when company drops by unexpectedly or you need a treat in a hurry. -Rhonda Knight, Hecker, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla just until blended. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to brown sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. , Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 18-20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 102 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 19mg cholesterol, Sodium 72mg sodium, Carbohydrate 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "chocolate chip blondies recipes"
CHOCOLATE CHIP GANACHE BLONDIES - BAKE OR BREAK
Servings 24Total Time 55 minsCategory BarsCalories 204 per serving
- In a separate bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla until thoroughly mixed. Stir in the flour mixture, mixing just until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips and pecans.
- Transfer the batter to the prepared pan, and spread evenly. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a pick inserted into the center comes out clean. Set the pan on a wire rack to cool.
CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
Ratings 3Calories 502 per servingCategory Dessert
- Cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Mix in the eggs, vanilla, salt, all-purpose flour, and baking powder. Mix until just well-combined. Stir in chocolate chips and pecans, if using. Spread into baking pan.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes, until set in the middle and lightly golden brown. Cool on a rack until completely cooled before cutting into pieces.
GOOEY CHOCOLATE CHUNK BLONDIES - HANDLE THE HEAT
4.7/5 (29)Total Time 35 minsCategory Dessert
- In a large bowl combine the butter and sugar with a rubber spatula. Add the egg, egg yolk, molasses, and vanilla and stir until combined. Stir in the salt and flours. Stir in 3/4 of the chocolate chunks.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Sprinkle with the remaining chocolate chunks, pressing into the batter slightly. Bake for 25 minutes, or until set but still gooey. Allow to cool before cutting. Sprinkle with sea salt before serving.
BAR COOKIES WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS - ERREN'S KITCHEN
4.8/5 (13)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 258 per serving
CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.5/5 (17)Calories 337 per servingServings 12
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mist a 12-cup muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper muffin cups. In a small bowl, mix flour, baking powder and salt; stir with a fork to combine.
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Let cool slightly, then stir in egg and vanilla until smooth. Stir in flour mixture, then chocolate chips and nuts, if using.
- Portion out a little less than 1/4 cup batter into each muffin cup and smooth tops with a small spatula. Bake until just set, 15 to 17 minutes. Let blondies cool completely on a wire rack before removing from pan.
CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES RECIPE | MY BAKING ADDICTION
4.4/5 (24)Total Time 45 minsCategory Bar DessertsCalories 387 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9x9-inch baking pan with foil or parchment and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing until well combined. Gradually add in dry ingredients and mix until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 to 38 minutes. If desired, top immediately with a little flakey sea salt. Remove pan to wire rack and cool completely before cutting.
BLONDIE RECIPE WITH CHOCOLATE CHIPS & PECANS - ONCE …
Cuisine AmericanCategory DessertsServings 16Calories 166 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with an 8x11-inch piece of parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides. You'll have to create seams in the corners and along the edges of the pan to get it to stay put (you can always add a few dots of butter underneath if necessary).
- In a large bowl of an electric mixer, beat the melted butter with the brown sugar and granulated sugar until well combined, about 2 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla. On low speed, mix in the flour and salt until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips and nuts. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread evenly with a rubber spatula.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the top is set and lightly golden. Set the pan on a wire rack to cool. Using the parchment overhang, lift the blondie "cake" from the pan and transfer it to a cutting board; cut into 16 squares. Store the blondies in an airtight container at room temperature or freeze for longer storage.
- Freezer-Friendly Instructions: The blondies can be frozen for up to 3 months. After they are completely cooled, double-wrap them securely with aluminum foil or plastic freezer wrap. Thaw overnight on the countertop before serving.
CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES RECIPE - CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
5/5 (9)Total Time 32 minsCategory DessertCalories 805 per serving
CHOCOLATE CHIP BANANA BREAD BLONDIES RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 minsServings 16Calories 191 per serving
CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES - SLENDERBERRY
Reviews 291Total Time 40 minsServings 24Calories 137 per serving
CHICKPEA BLONDIES - THE ORIGINAL FAMOUS RECIPE!
4.7/5 (20)Calories 73 per servingCategory Dessert
CHOCOLATE CHIP-PRETZEL BLONDIES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (2)Total Time 45 minsServings 24Calories 234 per serving
CHICKPEA BLONDIES RECIPE - RICH & GOOEY GF/VEGAN
5/5 (3)Total Time 45 minsCategory DessertCalories 197 per serving
CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES - HAVERECIPES.COM
CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES - EASY RECIPE! - RACHEL COOKS®
Ratings 270Calories 269 per servingCategory Cookies & Bars
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, stir together butter and brown sugar until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and stir to combine. Stir in flour and salt, just until combined.
- Spread batter into prepared pan. Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with moist crumbs. The blondies will be slightly browned around the edges. Cool for at least 20 minutes in the pan before lifting the blondies out by the parchment paper. Set on a wire rack to finish cooling before slicing and storing in an airtight container.
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
Cuisine AmericanCategory Bars And BrowniesServings 36Total Time 40 mins
CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BLONDIES / SIX SISTERS' STUFF
Cuisine AmericanCategory DessertServings 24Total Time 1 hr
50 BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES IDEAS | CHOCOLATE CHIP ...
BEST CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
HEALTHIER CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE BLONDIES RECIPE | RECIPE IN 2021 ...
VEGAN CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES RECIPE | PC.CA
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #desserts #cookies-and-brownies #chocolate #bar-cookies #dietary #brown-bag #to-go #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Blondie cookies?To begin making this easy blondie recipe, combine the melted butter with brown sugar and granulated sugar in a large bowl. Beat until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add the egg and vanilla. Beat until combined. Add the flour and salt. Mix on low until just blended. Add the chocolate chips and nuts. Mix in.
How long to bake Blondies (and why)?Whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar until well combined, then whisk in the eggs and vanilla. Stir in the dry ingredients, then fold in the chocolate chips. Spread the batter into a greased metal baking pan and bake for 35-38 minutes. The center of the blondies should just be set when they’re done.
What is a Blondie?Chocolate Chip Blondie Tips What is a blondie? Blondies are very similar to brownies but they typically contain brown sugar and vanilla instead of the cocoa that brownie recipes contain. You can use either light or dark brown sugar in this blondie recipe, but dark brown sugar will give you the boldest flavor.
How do you make chocolate chip cookies with baking powder?Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to brown sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 18-20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.