CHOCOLATE COCONUT BALLS
- In a bowl mix together the nuts, condensed milk, almond extract and coconut. Using your fingers, press the mixture into balls about 3/4-inch round. Place onto sheet trays and let rest at room temperature for 4 hours or in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- After the balls have set up, melt the chocolate and shortening until smooth. Dip into the chocolate to coat evenly and lightly. Place onto a parchment or foil lined sheet pan to dry.
CHOCOLATE DIPPED NUTS
Chocolate-Covered Nuts are a simple no-bake Christmas treat that are great for gifting! This 3-ingredient recipe is easy to make ... and even easier to eat!
Provided by Allison Ruth
Categories Appetizers and Snacks
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Cover a large baking sheet with parchment or wax paper. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan combine chopped chocolate and cream over low heat. Stir constantly until mixture is smooth and creamy. Remove from heat.
- Dip nuts halfway into melted chocolate mixture then place on parchment-covered baking sheet. When all of the nuts have been dipped, refrigerate for 30 to 40 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Eat immediately or store in the fridge or freezer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270 calories, Carbohydrate 13 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 5 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 22 grams fat, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 95 milligrams sodium, Sugar 6 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 16 grams unsaturated fat
CHOCOLATE-COVERED CORN NUTS
Salty, crunchy toasted corn nuts are covered in dark chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt. These are seriously delicious and take all of 10 minutes to make!
Provided by Diana Moutsopoulos
Categories Chocolate Candy
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Melt chocolate in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 15-second intervals, stirring after each interval, 1 to 2 minutes. I microwaved for a total of 90 seconds, but every microwave is different. Once the chocolate is almost totally melted (but you can see a few chunks of chocolate), stir continuously until smooth. Set aside to cool for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Lay a sheet of parchment paper on a work surface or baking sheet.
- Add the corn nuts to the melted chocolate and stir until evenly coated. Spoon clusters of the chocolate-corn nut mixture onto the parchment paper, about 1 heaping tablespoon each.
- Allow to set at room temperature or place in the refrigerator for faster setting. Once set, serve immediately or keep in a cool place for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 133.2 calories, Carbohydrate 19.5 g, Cholesterol 0.5 mg, Fat 5.7 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 104.3 mg, Sugar 4.5 g
SIMPLE CHOCOLATE-COVERED ALMONDS
- Set a pot of water over medium heat and bring to a boil. Add a double boiler to the top of the pot and lower heat to a simmer.
- Add chocolate and coconut oil to the double boiler. Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Place a drip rack over a parchment-lined pan. Place almonds on top of the drip rack. Pour chocolate over the almonds. Allow chocolate to dry.
- Once dry, store almonds in a resealable container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 248.7 calories, Carbohydrate 17.8 g, Fat 19.4 g, Fiber 4.8 g, Protein 5.8 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 38.6 mg, Sugar 8.6 g
LISA'S HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE COVERED PEANUTS
This is so easy and so impressive. The taste is fantastic. The texture is smooth and creamy. The flavor depends on the quality of chips you buy but the kids enjoy the store brand (cheap ones) the best They make great teacher gifts, if you package them up nicely.
Provided by mollypie
Yield 2-3 doz
Number Of Ingredients 3
- This is a two to one for the chocolate covering.
- Melt the chocolate in double boiler with the butterscotch chips Or you can use a large micro safe bowl (50% power for 30 secs) at a time till melted.
- Pour in the peanuts.
- Stir till coated.
- Drop by tablespoon full on to parchment paper.
- Cool till hard.
- Store in airtight container at room temperature.
- Mine never lasted longer than a week but I don't recommend that you serve them much after a week of shelving.
PURIM CHOCOLATE-COVERED NUTS
- In a heavy sauce pan, boil almond slivers, sugar and water over low to medium heat until all the water is gone and the sugar crystallizes on the nuts.
- Pour almond slivers out onto a well-greased baking sheet.
- Separate clumps with a greased fork.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven about 15 minutes.
- Be careful not to burn.
- Melt chocolate over low heat with constant stirring.
- When candied almonds have cooled, dip into melted chocolate.
- Place on foil to set.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1863.4, Fat 143.7, SaturatedFat 59.2, Sodium 42.7, Carbohydrate 172.1, Fiber 41, Sugar 106.6, Protein 44.9
CHOCOLATE COVERED MATZO
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a 2 15x10x1-in. baking pans with foil. Arrange crackers in pan; set aside., In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until sugar is dissolved. Spread evenly over crackers. , Bake at 350° for 15-17 minutes (cover loosely with foil if top browns too quickly). Sprinkle with chocolate chips; let stand 5 minutes. Spread chocolate over top. If desired, sprinkle with salt. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 1 hour. , Break into pieces. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155 calories, Fat 10g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 20mg cholesterol, Sodium 4mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "chocolate covered nuts recipes"
EASY CHOCOLATE COVERED NUTS - 2 COOKIN MAMAS
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
CHOCOLATE-COVERED CARAMELIZED NUTS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.2/5 (10)Total Time 55 minsCategory Cookies And Candy, DessertCalories 394 per serving
DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED WALNUTS - 3-INGREDIENT DESSERT RECIPE!
CHOCOLATE COVERED HEALTHY FRUIT AND NUT BARS - ALPHAFOODIE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE-COVERED NUT CLUSTERS RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHOCOLATE COVERED RAISIN AND NUTS RECIPE | TURKISH STYLE COOKING
CHOCOLATE COVERED NUT BARS [VEGAN, RAW, GLUTEN-FREE]
CHOCOLATE COVERED NUTS RECIPE [VIDEO] - HEALTHY EATON
OUR 12 BEST CHOCOLATE-COVERED FRUIT RECIPES YOU'LL LOVE
CHOCOLATE-COVERED PECANS (EASY AND DELICIOUS!)
RECIPES WITH CHOCOLATE AND NUTS - DELISH
EASY CHOCOLATE NUT CLUSTERS - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF …
CHOCOLATE COVERED NUT DATE BARS - DEL'S COOKING TWIST
CHOCOLATE COVERED NUTS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
CHOCOLATE COVERED MACADAMIA NUTS! - 24 CARROT KITCHEN
DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED WALNUTS RECIPE - COOKTHINK
SLOW COOKER CHOCOLATE NUT CLUSTERS - A CLASSIC HOLIDAY TREAT
MIXED NUT CLUSTERS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CHOCOLATE COVERED BRAZIL NUTS | THIS DOCTORS KITCHEN
EASY CHOCOLATE COVERED NUT CLUSTERS, NO-FAIL CANDY
RECIPE: CHOCOLATE COVERED BRAZIL NUTS - DI HICKMAN
CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRIES WITH NUTS | DRISCOLL'S
DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED MIXED NUTS WITH SEA SALT
10 BEST DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED NUTS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE-COVERED RECIPES & CHOCOLATE-DIPPED RECIPES
CHOCOLATE COVERED NUTS | FOODINGWITME
CHOCOLATE COVERED MACADAMIA NUTS (KETO + LOW CARB) - THE BEST …
DARK CHOCOLATE NUT CLUSTERS WITH SEA SALT - SKINNYTASTE
HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER CHOCOLATE COVERED NUTS - DIAMOND NUTS
SALTED CHOCOLATE COVERED NUTS - THE KITCHEN GIRL
KETO 3 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE NUT CLUSTERS - LOW CARB INSPIRATIONS
EASY CHOCOLATE COVERED CASHEWS RECIPE | THE BEST CARAMEL …
5 WAY CHOCOLATE-COVERED MIXED NUT RECIPES (HIGH PROTEIN FOR …
CHOCOLATE-COVERED RAISINS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHOCOLATE COVERED ALMONDS - STEP BY STEP - SHE LOVES BISCOTTI
CHOCOLATE-COVERED NUT TRUFFLES | TASTEMADE
CHOCOLATE COVERED MACADAMIA NUTS RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
CHOCOLATE COVERED MACADAMIA NUTS - WILD WILD WHISK
CHOCOLATE COVERED CASHEWS RECIPE - BOWL ME OVER
CHOCOLATE NUT BITES RECIPE (GLUTEN FREE AND GRAIN FREE)
CHOCOLATE NUTS - KETO FRIENDLY DESSERT & EASY TO MAKE!
You'll also love