SUPER SIMPLE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS
- Put chocolate in small bowl.
- Microwave for 35 seconds.
- The chips will still look whole, DO NOT MICROWAVE ANY LONGER! IT WILL BURN, instead stir for 20 seconds and all lumps will be smooth.
- Lay out a piece of foil.
- Dip pretzels with fingers in chocolate scrape off excess and lay on foil.
- Wait 30 minutes to cool (Better if not put in fridge or freezer, they melt when they come out).
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS
- Melt chocolate and shortening or wax over a double boiler or in the microwave.
- Stir until smooth and combined.
- Remove from heat, leaving mixture over hot water if using a double boiler.
- If using microwave you may need to reheat if mixture gets too thick for dipping.
- Dip each pretzel in chocolate, allowing excess to drip off.
- Place on wax paper lined cookie sheets and chill until firm.
- Melt chocolate in double boiler over medium heat on stove top. Using tongs, or your fingers, quickly dip pretzels in chocolate allowing the excess to run off. Place dipped pretzels on waxed paper lined cookie sheets. Sprinkle with chopped nuts, colored sugars or other toppings. Allow to harden. You may need to refrigerate for a while to help this along. Once hardened, remove from sheets and store in a cool location, with waxed paper between layers.
- Tip: Package pretzels in clear cellophane bags or in vase for festive gift giving!
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS
- Melt chocolate and cream in double boiler over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Dip pretzels one at a time quickly to coat while mixture is still very warm. Place pretzels on wax paper to set and cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 316.2 calories, Carbohydrate 54.7 g, Cholesterol 1.7 mg, Fat 10.5 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 5.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 803.9 mg, Sugar 15.3 g
DARK CHOCOLATE-DIPPED PRETZELS
Provided by Ellie Krieger
Yield 24 pieces
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper. Put the chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl and microwave 30 seconds. Stir, then microwave 30 more seconds. Stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Dip each pretzel halfway into the chocolate, then place on the wax paper. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
- Per serving (6 pieces): Calories 100; Fat 5 g (Saturated 3 g); Cholesterol 0 mg; Sodium 150 mg; Carbohydrate 13 g; Fiber 1 g; Protein 2 g Photograph by Jonathan Kantor
These chocolate-covered pretzels came from my grandma, who loves to make candy and treats for my students. I have followed in her footsteps and make these for people at work and for other family members. -Aimee Worth, Fair Oaks, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 pretzels.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Dip 10 pretzels in milk chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Decorate half of the pretzels with sprinkles. Chill for 10 minutes or until set., Dip the remaining 10 pretzels in white candy coating, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Decorate half of the pretzels with sprinkles. Chill for 10 minutes or until set., Drizzle the plain white-coated pretzels with milk chocolate. Drizzle the plain milk chocolate-coated pretzels with white candy coating. Chill for 10 minutes or until set. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207 calories, Fat 10g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 1mg cholesterol, Sodium 143mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. Break semisweet chocolate into small pieces; place in a microwave-safe dish. Microwave on high in 30-second increments, stirring after each, until chocolate is just melted, about 1 minute. Remove; stir until smooth.
- One at a time, roll one end of pretzel rods into melted chocolate, and, using a spoon, coat each 3/4 of the way up.
- Place pretzels on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes.
WHITE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS
- Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler, stirring constantly.
- Dip pretzel halfway into the white chocolate, completely covering half of the pretzel. Roll in topping if desired, and lay on wax paper.
- Continue the process until all of the white chocolate is finished. Place in refrigerator for 15 minutes to harden. Store in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 77.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.9 g, Cholesterol 2.2 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Protein 0.9 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 27.6 mg, Sugar 5.9 g
EASY CHOCOLATE-COVERED PRETZEL STICKS
Celebrate any occasion with these Easy Chocolate-Covered Pretzel Sticks! Dress up chocolate-covered pretzel sticks with sprinkles, coconut or a chocolate drizzle.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 28 servings
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Cover tray with waxed paper. Dip pretzels halfway into chocolate; gently scrape off excess chocolate.
- Coat lightly with sprinkles; place on prepared tray.
- Refrigerate 15 min. or until chocolate is firm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Fat 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 200 mg, Carbohydrate 18 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 5 g, Protein 2 g
More about "chocolate covered pretzels recipes"
CHOCOLATE-COVERED PRETZELS RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
4.6/5 (9)Calories 434 per serving
CHOCOLATE-DIPPED PRETZELS | RECIPES - HERSHEY'S
FESTIVE AND FUN CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
16 RECIPES FOR ANYONE WHO LOVES CHOCOLATE-COVERED …
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL RODS - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
CARAMEL CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL RODS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS RECIPE FOR VALENTINE’S DAY
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS | LIL' LUNA
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES
CHOCOLATE-DIPPED PRETZELS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
10 BEST CHOCOLATE PRETZEL DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT COVERED PRETZELS - WELL PLATED BY ERIN
20 EASY PRETZEL DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
CHOCOLATE COVERED CARAMEL BITS - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL RODS - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS RECIPE | CHATELAINE
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL RODS RECIPE | COZYMEAL
THE BEST CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS » HOMEMADE HEATHER
DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS RECIPE » HOMEMADE HEATHER
10 BEST CHOCOLATE CARAMEL PRETZELS RECIPES | YUMMLY
QUICK AND EASY CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS | THE RECIPE …
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS – RECIPE WONDERLAND
CHEWY CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
CHOCOLATE PRETZEL PEANUT ICE CREAM BARS RECIPE REIMAGINES A …
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS RECIPE - PETITE GOURMETS
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE-COVERED PRETZELS WITH CANDY MELTS
DARK CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS - THE PIONEER WOMAN
WHITE CHOCOLATE-COVERED PRETZELS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE-COVERED PRETZELS, STEP BY STEP - PUREWOW
CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZEL RODS RECIPE AND TUTORIAL - WINDY CITY …
BEST CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHOCOLATE …
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #lunch #snacks #easy #microwave #refrigerator #beginner-cook #potluck #dinner-party #finger-food #holiday-event #kid-friendly #picnic #romantic #vegetarian #candy #easter #chocolate #stove-top #dietary #gifts #christmas #hanukkah #comfort-food #valentines-day #inexpensive #taste-mood #to-go #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make pretzels with milk chocolate and white chocolate?In a microwave, melt milk chocolate; stir until smooth. Dip 10 pretzels in chocolate, allowing excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper. Decorate half of the pretzels with sprinkles. Chill for 10 minutes or until set. Melt white chocolate; stir until smooth.
Can you freeze chocolate covered pretzels?Lay the chocolate covered pretzels on a baking sheet and place in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes. The melted chocolate will set once it’s cold, then you can remove the pretzels from the baking sheet and move to your container. CAN I FREEZE CHOCOLATE COVERED PRETZELS?
How do you cook pretzels in a baking sheet?Pour the pretzels into the melted chocolate. Very gently toss the pretzels in the chocolate until they are completely coated. Using a fork, transfer the pretzels individually to the parchment lined baking sheet. Allow to cool at room temperature for 2 hours or in the refrigerator for 30–60 minutes, or until firm.
What are the best covered pretzels for the holidays?Chocolate Covered Pretzels are one of my all-time favorite recipes to make for the holidays because they’re the perfect snack to wrap up as gifts. The pretzel adds a really nice crunch against the sweet candy, with some added flaky salt for a salty flavor. You can cover the pretzel in milk chocolate or white chocolate (or a combo of both).