Make and share this Chocolate Delight recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Kilalaflames
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix flour, chopped pecans, and margarine together. Press into a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and cool whip. Spread mixture on cooled crust, set aside.
- Mix instant pudding with milk. Put this mixture on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with cool whip (as much as you want) and a few chopped pecans.
- (Any type of pudding will do, but since it's called chocolate delight, I went with chocolate pudding.).
CHOCOLATE CREAM DELIGHT
It's wonderful to have so many sugar-free and reduced-fat products to work with today. This dreamy dessert satisfies our chocolate cravings and is easy to double for guests. -Wanda Benda, Jackson, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto the bottom of an 8-in. square dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate. , In a large saucepan, combine the pudding mixes and milk until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from the heat; cool slightly. , Spread half of the pudding over crust. Stir cream cheese into remaining pudding until smooth; gently spread over pudding layer. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set. , Spread whipped topping over dessert. Sprinkle with pecans. Cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211 calories, Fat 10g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 276mg sodium, Carbohydrate 25g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT
- Gather the ingredients. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and the melted butter. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 x 2-inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely before assembling the layers.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese with the confectioners' sugar until smooth. Stir in half of the whipped topping until well blended.
- Spread the mixture over the cooled crust.
- In another bowl, beat the pudding with the cold milk as directed on the package (but using only 3 cups of milk).
- Spread the pudding over the cream cheese layer.
- Top the dessert with the remaining whipped topping and spread to cover completely.
- If desired, sprinkle with chopped pecans or walnuts.
- Chill thoroughly before serving, about 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 451 kcal, Carbohydrate 49 g, Cholesterol 44 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, Sodium 455 mg, Sugar 38 g, Fat 27 g, ServingSize 8 portions (8 servings), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
CHOCOLATE SANDWICH DELIGHT
Whew! Talk about decadent! This is one of the most popular recipes I shared on my social media and after one taste you'll see why. You know I love anything cheesecake, so of course I knew that a brownie-cheesecake combo, with those famous chocolate sandwich cookies, would be a hit.
Provided by Kardea Brown
Yield 12 to 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or shortening and dust with cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Combine the flour, salt and cocoa powder in a medium bowl. Combine the sugar, melted butter, oil, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Arrange the chocolate sandwich cookies on top of brownie batter, spacing them out evenly.
- Make the cheesecake layer. Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until the mixture becomes fluffy. Slowly beat in the eggs, one at a time, until the batter is smooth. Add the vanilla, stirring until combined. Pour the cheesecake batter over the top of the chocolate sandwich cookies and brownie batter, spreading out evenly. Sprinkle the top with the chopped cookies. Bake until the edges are slightly golden brown and the center is a little jiggly, about 45 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight. Cut into squares and serve with a drizzle of chocolate sauce, if desired.
HEAVENLY CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
- Filling: In a heavy saucepan combine 1 cup of the chocolate and whipping cream. Stir over low heat until chocolate melts. Transfer mixture to a small bowl. Cover and chill for 45 to 60 minutes or until nearly set. Lightly grease and cocoa powder 6 (3/4-cup) souffle dishes. Divide chilled chocolate filling evenly between dishes. Place dishes in baking pan, set aside.
- In a double boiler over low heat, stir butter and remaining 1 1/2 cups chocolate over low heat until melted. Remove from heat and let cool. Set aside.
- Batter: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs, egg yolks, granulated sugar, and Armagnac on high speed for 5 minutes or until thickened and lemon-colored. With mixer on medium speed, beat in melted butter-chocolate mixture until combined. Sprinkle flour and cocoa powder over the chocolate mixture, beat on low speed until combined. Divide batter evenly among the dishes. Bake uncovered for about 15 minutes or until the cakes feel firm at the edge. Cool in dishes for 2 to 3 minutes. Using a knife, loosen cakes from side of dishes. Invert onto dessert plates. Sift cocoa powder onto plates, dust cakes with powdered sugar and serve with Spun Sugar Halos.
- Combine sugar and water in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved and mixture caramelizes, about 15 minutes. Drop syrupy mixture onto waxed paper in a circular "halo" and cool before peeling off waxed paper backing. Place halos on top of cakes as garnish.
VANILLA AND CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
This makes a delicious dessert that is layers of pecans, cream cheese, and vanilla and chocolate pudding.
Provided by Honda
Categories Desserts Pies No-Bake Pie Recipes Pudding Pie Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a medium mixing bowl, combine pecans, flour, and butter. Press into a 9x13 inch pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread on top of cooled crust.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, chocolate pudding mix, and vanilla pudding mix. Beat until thick. Pour over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping, and sprinkle with crushed chocolate bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350.3 calories, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 31.6 mg, Fat 22.6 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 13.1 g, Sodium 263.5 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
Easy to make and taste so good.
Provided by J Mayo
Categories Desserts Candy Recipes Chocolate Candy Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Put almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave oven for 90 seconds and stir. Continue to heat in microwave in 15-second intervals until completely melted and smooth, 15 to 60 seconds.
- Stir peanut butter with the melted chocolate bark until smooth; add crispy rice cereal and pecans and stir to coat. Fold marshmallows and chocolate chips into the mixture to coat.
- Spread a sheet of waxed paper onto a flat surface. Drop the mixture by the spoonful onto the waxed paper and allow to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 213.2 calories, Carbohydrate 19.7 g, Fat 16.2 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.7 g, Sodium 52.5 mg, Sugar 7 g
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
This is just like its name--it is truly a delight to eat. Making it is really simple, and it doesn't last long once it starts to get eaten.
Provided by southern chef in lo
Yield 1 9x11 inch pan
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Start with the crust: Mix the pecans and flour together. Melt butter; add to mixture and stir until moist.
- Press into a deep ungreased 9x11 inch pan--crust should be thin.
- Bake until lightly brown; cool completely.
- Blend the cream cheese and Cool Whip together until smooth. Add sugar slowly until mixed well (make sure the Cool Whip is defrosted and the cream cheese is at room temperature before starting). Spoon filling into crust and let sit in the refrigerator while you mix the pudding.
- Mix the 2 boxes of pudding with the milk. When the pudding is thickened, add it to the top of the cream cheese mixture. Let set in the refrigerator.
- Next spread the last tub of Cool Whip on top of the pudding, being careful not to mix with the pudding.
- Top with chopped pecans.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 8980.5, Fat 582.5, SaturatedFat 298.4, Cholesterol 635.6, Sodium 7909.8, Carbohydrate 870.1, Fiber 31.3, Sugar 574.6, Protein 111.5
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - (3.9/5)
Provided by á-46109
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine flour, butter, 1 heaping cup of pecans and salt and press into the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in half of the Cool Whip and mix until combined. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto crust. Mix pudding mixes and milk with an electric mixer until combined then mix on medium speed for two minutes. Spread chocolate mixture evenly onto cream cheese layer. Spread remaining Cool Whip onto chocolate layer then sprinkle with remaining chopped pecans.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DELIGHT
This is a simple chocolate delight recipe for any type of potluck occasion, and the pan always comes home empty. -Diane Windley, Grace, Idaho
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Let cookie dough stand at room temperature for 5-10 minutes to soften. Press into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° until golden brown, 14-16 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. , In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in 1-3/4 cups whipped topping. Spread over crust. , In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes. Spread over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping. Sprinkle with nuts and chocolate curls if desired. , Cover and refrigerate until firm, 8 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 365 calories, Fat 17g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 29mg cholesterol, Sodium 329mg sodium, Carbohydrate 47g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
More about "chocolate cream delight recipes"
EASY CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
5/5 (1)Category Desserts, RecipesServings 8Total Time 45 mins
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT (CHOCOLATE LASAGNA) - SAVING ROOM FOR DESSERT
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT LAYERED CAKE DESSERT RECIPE - PAULA DEEN
OREO DELIGHT | DESSERT | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
OREO DELIGHT WITH CHOCOLATE PUDDING - CAKESCOTTAGE
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE PAULA DEEN - FOOD14.COM
CHOCOLATE CREAM CHEESE DELIGHT RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST …
DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPES | ROUND UP | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CREAM LAYERED DESSERT - THE BAKING CHOCOLATESS
GRANDMA'S CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT - COUNTRY AT HEART …
CHOCOLATE CREAM DELIGHT RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
CHOCOLATE PECAN DELITE RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CREAM DELIGHT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - GIFT OF HOSPITALITY
GRANDMA'S CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - SIMPLYLAKITA.COM
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - KIM'S CRAVINGS
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - GONNA WANT SECONDS
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT YUMMY DESSERT - THE MATBAKH
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
OUIDA'S CHOCOLATE DELIGHT | SOUTHERN LIVING
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - SOUTH YOUR MOUTH
75 BEST CHOCOLATE DESSERTS - EASY CHOCOLATE DESSERT RECIPES
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - COOKIST.COM
STRIPED DELIGHT VINTAGE DESSERT RECIPE (1985) - CLICK AMERICANA
CHOCOLATE CREAM DELIGHT RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
KETO CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - DANI'S COOKINGS
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE - CREATE THE MOST …
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT | CHOCOLATE LAYER DESSERT, DESSERTS, CHOCOLATE …
LAYERED CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - CREATIONS BY KARA
PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - PLAIN CHICKEN
CHOCOLATE ORANGE CREAM DELIGHT RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CUPS WITH ICE CREAM AND PEANUTS RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CREAM DELIGHT RECIPE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love