- Mix flour, chopped pecans, and margarine together. Press into a baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Mix cream cheese, confectioners sugar, and cool whip. Spread mixture on cooled crust, set aside.
- Mix instant pudding with milk. Put this mixture on top of cream cheese mixture. Top with cool whip (as much as you want) and a few chopped pecans.
- (Any type of pudding will do, but since it's called chocolate delight, I went with chocolate pudding.).
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT
My three children loved this dessert so much that they begged me to get the recipe. It's so easy to make and tastes so good. And making it ahead of time frees your hands and your time for other to-do's! -Ruth Dyck, Forest, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small bowl, combine saltines and graham cracker crumbs; stir in butter. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Refrigerate 15 minutes. , Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. Fold in ice cream. Spread over crust. Top with whipped topping; sprinkle with crushed candy bars. Freeze, covered, until firm. Remove from freezer 30 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 439 calories, Fat 22g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 44mg cholesterol, Sodium 477mg sodium, Carbohydrate 54g carbohydrate (38g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
CHOCOLATE SANDWICH DELIGHT
Whew! Talk about decadent! This is one of the most popular recipes I shared on my social media and after one taste you'll see why. You know I love anything cheesecake, so of course I knew that a brownie-cheesecake combo, with those famous chocolate sandwich cookies, would be a hit.
Provided by Kardea Brown
Yield 12 to 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F. Coat a 9-by-13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray or shortening and dust with cocoa powder. Set aside.
- Combine the flour, salt and cocoa powder in a medium bowl. Combine the sugar, melted butter, oil, vanilla and eggs in a large bowl. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and stir until combined. Stir in the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Arrange the chocolate sandwich cookies on top of brownie batter, spacing them out evenly.
- Make the cheesecake layer. Beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until the mixture becomes fluffy. Slowly beat in the eggs, one at a time, until the batter is smooth. Add the vanilla, stirring until combined. Pour the cheesecake batter over the top of the chocolate sandwich cookies and brownie batter, spreading out evenly. Sprinkle the top with the chopped cookies. Bake until the edges are slightly golden brown and the center is a little jiggly, about 45 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or up to overnight. Cut into squares and serve with a drizzle of chocolate sauce, if desired.
CHOCOLATE DESSERT DELIGHT
Some of my friends refer to this unbelievably rich ice cream dessert as death by chocolate-before they ask for seconds! It's a yummy, festive, do-ahead treat. -Lee Ann Stidman, Spirit Lake, Idaho
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 20 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- For crust, combine crumbs, butter, walnuts and sugar; press into an ungreased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10 minutes; cool completely., Spread half the ice cream over crust; spoon caramel and hot fudge toppings over ice cream. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and walnuts; freeze until firm. Spread with remaining ice cream over the top. Cover and freeze for at least 2 hours., In a large bowl, beat cream until stiff peaks form. Fold in sugar, cocoa, vanilla and coffee granules. Pipe or spoon onto dessert. Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips and walnuts. Return to freezer until 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 443 calories, Fat 26g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 230mg sodium, Carbohydrate 50g carbohydrate (39g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
3 LAYERED CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT
an unusual, but very tasty dessert with three different layers. It can be served at home, or at a party.
Provided by weekend cooker
Categories Low Protein
Yield 1 chocolate dessert, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- 1st layer.
- Mix chopped pecans, flour, and softened butter.
- Put in 9x13 inch pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees, take out and cool.
- 2nd layer.
- Whip and spread cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup plus two tablespoons cool whip.
- Spread on cool crust and refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- 3rd layer.
- Mix chocolate pudding with milk. Beat for 2 minutes.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Spread on top of other layers.
- Top with cool whip, and sprinkle with nuts on top.
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - (3.9/5)
Provided by á-46109
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine flour, butter, 1 heaping cup of pecans and salt and press into the bottom of a 13x9 baking dish. Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Cool completely. Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Fold in half of the Cool Whip and mix until combined. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly onto crust. Mix pudding mixes and milk with an electric mixer until combined then mix on medium speed for two minutes. Spread chocolate mixture evenly onto cream cheese layer. Spread remaining Cool Whip onto chocolate layer then sprinkle with remaining chopped pecans.
VANILLA AND CHOCOLATE DELIGHT
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). In a medium mixing bowl, combine pecans, flour, and butter. Press into a 9x13 inch pan. Bake for 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
- In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread on top of cooled crust.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, chocolate pudding mix, and vanilla pudding mix. Beat until thick. Pour over cream cheese layer. Top with remaining whipped topping, and sprinkle with crushed chocolate bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350.3 calories, Carbohydrate 34 g, Cholesterol 31.6 mg, Fat 22.6 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 4.4 g, SaturatedFat 13.1 g, Sodium 263.5 mg, Sugar 25.1 g
More about "chocolate delight dessert recipes"
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - KIM'S CRAVINGS
3.9/5 (268)Calories 335 per servingCategory Dessert
- Crust layer: Mix flour, butter and pecans and press into the bottom of a 9 X 13-inch dish or pan. Bake at 325°F for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- For the bottom layer over crust, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and 1 cup Cool Whip. This is easiest to mix with an electric mixer. Spread over crust. Chill each layer for about 20 minutes in the freezer before adding the next to give everything a chance to firm up.
- For the second layer, mix together puddings and milk. Mix according to package directions. Spread over cream cheese layer. You can chill for another 20 minutes in the freezer to make spreading the Cool Whip easier.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip and sprinkle with grated chocolate, if desired. Let the dessert chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPE WITH VARIATIONS
Ratings 210Calories 451 per servingCategory Dessert, Cake
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - COOKIST.COM
EASY CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - INSANELY GOOD
25 EASY CHOCOLATE DESSERT RECIPES – THE KITCHEN COMMUNITY
EASY HEALTHY DESSERT RECIPE: CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT ...
GRANDMA'S CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT - COUNTRY AT HEART …
SINFUL CHOCOLATE DELIGHT | COMMAND COOKING
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT | CHOCOLATE LAYER DESSERT, DESSERTS ...
35 TOP KETO CHOCOLATE DESSERT RECIPES TO STOP CRAVINGS ...
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
DELIGHT DESSERT RECIPES | ROUND UP | THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
OUIDA'S CHOCOLATE DELIGHT | SOUTHERN LIVING
NO BAKE BUTTERSCOTCH DELIGHT DESSERT - THE BEST BLOG RECIPES
SINFUL CHOCOLATE DELIGHT | COOKING PROFESSIONALLY
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - RETRO DESSERT RECIPIES
CHOCOLATES IN TORONTO - DELIGHT ORGANIC HAND MADE FAIR ...
75 BEST CHOCOLATE DESSERTS - EASY CHOCOLATE DESSERT RECIPES
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - SOUTH YOUR MOUTH
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - SIMPLYLAKITA.COM
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT TRIFLE | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE ...
LAYERED CHOCOLATE LUSH WITH PECAN CRUST - FEAST AND FARM
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT DESSERT - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
DECADENT CHOCOLATE DELIGHT RECIPE - TODAY'S PARENT
CHOCOLATE DELIGHT LAYERED CAKE DESSERT RECIPE - PAULA DEEN
27 BEST CHOCOLATE DELIGHT IDEAS IN 2022 | CHOCOLATE ...
You'll also love