- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine cake mix, water, butter and egg in a large bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer at low speed until moistened.
- Increase speed to medium and beat one minute.
- (Dough will be thick) Stir in chips and nuts and mix until well blended.
- Drop by heaping teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until set.
- Let cool on cookie sheets for about 1-2 minutes and then remove to cooling racks.
CHEWY CHOCOLATE COOKIES II
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together margarine and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in walnuts. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Cool for a couple of minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115.5 calories, Carbohydrate 13.5 g, Cholesterol 7.8 mg, Fat 6.7 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 90.4 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
CHOCOLATE MINT SOFTIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, rack in the middle position.
- Line cookie sheets with foil and spray with cooking spray. Leave little "ears" of foil sticking up on the sides, large enough to grab later.
- Unwrap squares of chocolate and break them apart. Put them in a small microwave safe bowl, melt them for 90 seconds on high. Stir them until they're smooth and set aside to cool while you mix up your cookie dough.
- Combine butter and sugars together. Beat on medium speed until smooth. (Less than a minute).
- Add baking soda and salt, resume beating on medium for another minute, or until incorporated.
- Add egg and beat on medium until the batter is smooth (another minute).
- Add the peppermint and chocolate extracts, and mix for about 30 seconds.
- Shut off the mixer and scrape the bowl. Then add melted chocolate and mix again for another minute on medium speed.
- Shut off mixer and scrape down bowl again. At low speed, mix in half of the flour. Once incorporated, mix in sour cream.
- Scrape down bowl again, add the rest of the flour and beat until fully incorporated.
- Stir bowl with a spoon a few times. Mix in pecan pieces by hand.
- Use a teaspoon to spoon the dough onto the foil-lined cookie sheets, 12 cookies to a sheet. (If dough is too sticky, chill for half an hour and try again.).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until they rise and are firm.
- Slide the foil from the cookie sheets and onto a wire rack. Let the cookies cool on the rack while the next sheet is baking. When the next sheet is ready, pull them onto the counter/table and slide the new foil onto the rack. Keep alternating until all dough is baked.
- When all the cookies are cool, set them out on wax paper for frosting.
- Put broken chocoalte squares into a microwave safe bowl. Melt on high for 90 seconds. Stir until smooth and set aside.
- When chocolate is cool, mix in the butter. Then stir in the powdered sugar.
- Mix in the vanilla extract and the cream. Beat the frosting until it's of spreading consistency. (This is no-fail frosting, if it's too thick add more cream, too thin, add more powdered sugar).
- Frost your cookies and leave them on the waxed paper until the frosting has hardened.
- When the frosting has hardened, arrange the cookies on a pretty platter. They store well in a covered container, when separated by wax paper.
- If you don't have time to frost, coat the cookies with powdered sugar while they're still warm. Do a second sprinkling once cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 283.2, Fat 16, SaturatedFat 8.3, Cholesterol 35.3, Sodium 157, Carbohydrate 34.8, Fiber 1.7, Sugar 22.5, Protein 3.1
EASY CHOCOLATE SOUFFLES
Try these easy-to-make souffles for your next dinner party. The mini servings have a maximum portion of deliciousness! -Sarah Farmer, Waukesha, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Separate eggs; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Coat six 6-oz. souffle dishes with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sugar into each dish, tilting to cover the bottom and sides; set aside., Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk corn syrup, cocoa, egg yolks and vanilla until blended; set aside. In a large bowl with clean beaters, beat egg whites on medium speed until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in remaining sugar on high until stiff peaks form. Gently fold a fourth of the egg white mixture into chocolate mixture; fold in remaining egg white mixture., Spoon batter into prepared dishes. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 142mg cholesterol, Sodium 108mg sodium, Carbohydrate 53g carbohydrate (34g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
SOUR CREAM CHOCOLATE COOKIES
These soft chocolaty sour cream cookies can easily be altered to make several different varieties-I've added everything from mints to macadamia nuts to them. -Tina Sawchuk, Ardmore, Alberta
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars until light and fluffy, 5-7 minutes. Beat in egg, sour cream and vanilla. Combine dry ingredients; gradually add to the creamed mixture. Stir in chips., Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until set. Cool for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 239 calories, Fat 11g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 31mg cholesterol, Sodium 156mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
More about "chocolate softies recipes"
CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES RECIPE | WILTON
5/5 (1)Category Recipes-Cookie-DoughServings 12
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
GINGERBREAD WHITE CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES - DESSERT NOW, DINNER …
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES RECIPE | RECIPE | MUFFIN TOP RECIPES, COOKIE ...
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER SOFTIES - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
PECAN SOFTIES WITH SEA SALT AND DARK CHOCOLATE - RULED ME
CHOCOLATE SOFTIES RECIPE BY FOOD.MASTER | IFOOD.TV
CHOCOLATE SOFTIES RECIPE BY DIABETIC.FOODIE | IFOOD.TV
CHOCOLATE SOFTIES - PLAIN.RECIPES
CHOCOLATE SOFTIES :: QUICK AND SIMPLE RECIPES
ORANGE CHOCOLATE SOFTIES | CANADIAN LIVING
#CHOCOLATE SOFTIES – CELIAC SCHMELIAC
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
CHOCOLATE RECIPES: CHOCOLATE SOFTIES - BLOGGER
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES PHOTOS RECIPE
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES RECIPE
CHOCOLATE SOFTIES | EATINGWINNIPEG
ASTRAY RECIPES: QUICK CHOCOLATE SOFTIES
CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES RECIPE | RECIPE | MUFFIN TOP RECIPES, …
EASY SOFT CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - LOVE FROM THE OVEN
CREAM CHEESE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (SOFT BATCH!) - AVERIE COOKS
CHOCOLATE SOFTIES – CELIAC SCHMELIAC
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES - BANANA DESSERT RECIPES
EASY SMALL BATCH CHOCOLATE COOKIES IN 8 FUN FLAVORS
BEST CHOCOLATE SOUFFLE RECIPE (FOOLPROOF METHOD) - LITTLE SWEET …
QUICK CHOCOLATE SOFTIES RECIPE | CHOCOLATE AND BROWNIES RECIPE
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES - REVIEW BY LISA BAZIL
RECIPE FOR QUICK CHOCOLATE SOFTIES - ONLINE RECIPES FROM HINDS …
RECIPE: BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES (USING BUTTER AND BROWN …
CHOCOLATE SOUR CREAM COOKIES RECIPE WITH SOUR CREAM - DAISY …
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES ALLRECIPES.COM RECIPE
PUMPKIN CHOCOLATE SOFTIES | IMPERIAL SUGAR
BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP SOFTIES - SIDE DISH RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-large-groups #drop-cookies #desserts #cookies-and-brownies #number-of-servings
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What are the best soft batch chocolate chip cookies?Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies — These soft batch cookies are made with a combination of butter and cream cheese, which makes them extra rich and delicious! I like to make mine using a combination of chocolate chips and chunks, and you can even use M&M’s in these! The Best Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
How do you make a chocolate souffle?Coat six 6-oz. souffle dishes with cooking spray. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of sugar into each dish, tilting to cover the bottom and sides; set aside. Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, whisk corn syrup, cocoa, egg yolks and vanilla until blended; set aside.
What is the best recipe to make a chocolate cake?Directions. In a large bowl, cream together margarine and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Mix in walnuts. Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in...
What are soft batch cookies made of?Softbatch Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies byAverie Sunshine //1,136 Comments This post may contain affiliate links. Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies — These soft batch cookies are made with a combination of butter and cream cheese, which makes them extra rich and delicious!