CHRISTMAS TREE TARTS
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unroll one of the pie crusts onto a cutting board. Using a 2 1/2-inch plain-edged round cutter, cut out 8 circles from the crust. Place the circles on the parchment-lined baking sheet. Discard the remaining dough.
- Unroll the second pie crust onto the cutting board. Using the same 2 1/2-inch round cutter, cut out 8 more circles. Then, use a 2-inch plain-edged round cutter and cut out 8 smaller circles from the larger circles on the board. Set aside the rings. Using a 1 1/2-inch Christmas tree cutter, cut out 8 small trees from the smaller full circles. You should now have eight 2 1/2-inch full circles, eight 2 1/2-inch rings and eight small Christmas trees of dough.
- Beat the egg with 1 tablespoon of water. Use your finger or a brush to brush the edge of the 2 1/2-inch circles. This will help the rings adhere during baking. Lay the rings on top of the egg-washed circles. Working carefully, spoon 3 cherries into the center of each tart. Place a tiny tree on top of each tart over the cherries. The trunk of the tree should be touching the outer ring. Using your finger or a pastry brush, brush the pie-crust ring and tree with the egg wash. Bake the tarts until the dough is golden brown, about 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Create a bed of rosemary on a platter or cake stand and arrange the baked tarts on top of the rosemary. Dust with confectioners' sugar and enjoy!
CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST TARTS
- Roll out the puff pastry sheet; cut into 4 squares measuring 5 1/2 inches by 5 1/2 inches.
- Then cut an outline, measuring 1/2 inch wide, around the square pastry; after it's cut carefully lift and remove (this will be used as a bow on top).
- Then score the outline of the tart making a 1/4 inch border; stab the inner-square of the pastry with a knife to keep the tart center flat as it bakes.
- Take square 1/2 inch wide tart and lay it flat on the surface; then lift/fold the corners so that they meet in the center, creating a bow.
- Brush egg wash over the bow as well as the border of the main tart.
- Place all the pasty components on a baking sheet; bake at 415 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Spoon on and spread 2 teaspoons of pesto atop each baked tart; spread evenly.
- Add a layer of grated cheddar cheese.
- Then add several pieces of bacon and top with a raw egg.
- Bake again at 400 degrees F for 5-8 minutes or until the egg is cooked (sunny side.
- up style).
- Set the baked pastry bow on top.
- Add a sprig of thyme (optional).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 456.7, Fat 32.3, SaturatedFat 9.6, Cholesterol 196.1, Sodium 301.1, Carbohydrate 28.2, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 0.7, Protein 13
CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare Idahoan Steakhouse Cheesy Hashbrown Potatoes, following packaging directions, replacing the 1/2 cup milk with 1/2 cup buttermilk.
- In a medium size skillet, cook bacon and onion until bacon is crisp. Drain and set aside to cool slightly.
- Stir in eggs, Swiss cheese, and bacon-onion mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle crunchy onion topping on top of potatoes. Let stand 5 minutes then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 228.8 calories, Carbohydrate 21.4 g, Cholesterol 112.9 mg, Fat 9.3 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 11.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.8 g, Sodium 923.2 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
SOUTHWEST BREAKFAST TART
Give your breakfast crowd a stick-to-the-ribs jump start on Christmas morning with this cheesy tart. It's packed with sausage, plenty of heat, holiday color and hearty Tex-Mex flavor. -Pamela Shank, Parkersburg, West Virginia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage, jalapeno and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in chilies., Press pastry onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. tart pan with removable bottom; trim edges. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over crust; top with sausage mixture., In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Pour over sausage mixture. Sprinkle with red and green peppers and 1/2 cup cheese., Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve with toppings of your choice. Freeze option: Before adding reserved cheese and toppings, securely wrap and freeze cooled quiche in plastic wrap and foil. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Unwrap quiche; reheat in oven until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°. Top with cheese and toppings as directed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 419 calories, Fat 30g fat (13g saturated fat), Cholesterol 259mg cholesterol, Sodium 763mg sodium, Carbohydrate 20g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 17g protein.
More about "christmas morning breakfast tarts recipes"
EASY CHRISTMAS TARTS: DELICIOUS RECIPE IDEAS! - FORKLY
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
- Cranberry Orange Custard Pie. Tart cranberries are paired with an orange custard to create a delicious holiday tart. To create this dessert you’ll only need 5 minutes to prep and a few ingredients.
- Nutella Tart With Toasted Hazelnut Crust. Are you obsessed with Nutella as much as the rest of us? Then, make sure to add this Nutella tart to your to-do list this Christmas season.
- Vegan “Twix” Tart. Do Twix candy bars catch your eye at the checkout counter? While you indulge in your candy bar consider making this Twix tart for the holidays!
- Cheesecake Tart With Fresh Raspberries. Cheesecake and a tart come together to create one stunning dessert. The vibrant raspberry red and sprinkled sugar are perfect for the holidays!
- Blueberry Tart With Lemon Mascarpone Cream. Much like the lemon tarts, these blueberry tarts are a breath of fresh air! While many holiday treats are rich and chocolatey this fresh-flavored tart would be an excellent change of pace over the holidays.
- Baileys Chocolate Caramel Tarts. Baileys is the perfect holiday beverage. Add it to a cup of hot cocoa or enjoy on its own! In this case, add it to a delicious chocolate caramel tart that will excite all the adults who try it.
- Mini Cider Spiced Cranberry Apple Tarts. If you need a little more excitement in your life try making this cider spiced cranberry apple tart recipe! Apple tarts get a holiday transformation with cranberries.
- Rustic Apple Tart. If you’re looking to shake things up this holiday season, instead of making a traditional apple pie consider making this rustic apple tart.
- French Salted Caramel Chocolate Tart. A rich chocolate ganache and salted caramel sauce come together to create a delightful tart. This dessert would be a lovely addition to your holiday dessert table!
- Lemon Tart. Change things up and create a lemon tart this holiday season. It’s light, bright and most certainly delicious! This is a traditional French-style lemon tart that has a creamy lemon curd filling.
20 EASY CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST RECIPES
- Christmas Breakfast Casserole. Filled with eggs, potato puffs, ham, bacon, and cheese, this Christmas breakfast casserole is a whole meal all on its own.
- Swedish Tea Ring. A Swedish tea ring is like one giant cinnamon roll, beautifully stuffed with dried fruit and nuts. You can make this recipe a day or two in advance and bake it on Christmas morning, or eat at room temperature with steaming cups of coffee as you sit by the tree.
- Pepper, Shallot, and Mushroom Frittata. Frittatas are somewhere in between a baked omelet and a crustless quiche, and they come together lightning fast.
- Mock Cheese Soufflé. Imitate the texture and flavor of a cheese soufflé with simple white bread, eggs, milk, and cheese. Sharp cheddar or another flavorful, melty cheese is best, and the mock cheese soufflé only gets better when it rests overnight.
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake. Browned butter and cream cheese take this Raspberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake to the next level. It's perfect for morning or afternoon tea, brunch, and when entertaining guests.
- Sausage Cheddar Biscuits. Instead of shaping and cutting individual sausage sandwiches, this sausage cheddar biscuits recipe has the fillings mixed right in.
- Cranberry Bread. This delicate cranberry bread, studded with pecans and lemon zest, is a bright and fruity addition to breakfast and brunch. It's best made a day ahead to allow the flavors to develop, which is perfect for do-ahead breakfast preparation.
- Crock Pot Cinnamon Rolls. Don't bother cranking up the oven—these cinnamon rolls cook to tender, spiced perfection in a slow cooker. You can prepare these a couple of different ways to make your morning easier: Get the dough ready the night before and let it rise in the fridge overnight before rolling it out and cooking it while you open presents.
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Crescent Rolls. Roll up these beautiful bacon, egg, and cheese crescent rolls with loved ones on Christmas Eve, assemble them on a tray and pop them in the oven when you wake up.
- Instant Pot Breakfast Casserole. Using the Instant Pot is a perfect solution when your oven is filled with breakfast baked goods. This breakfast casserole combines all the favorite savory morning ingredients like bacon, cheese, eggs, hash browns, peppers, and onions, and because it's cooked in a springform pan, is pretty enough for the holiday.
16 SWEET BREAKFAST TREATS FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
28 HOLIDAY BREAKFAST RECIPES - CREME DE LA CRUMB
Reviews 7Published 2020-12-19Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE FOR A MERRY HOLIDAY …
CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST: GOURMET EGG TART RECIPE
11+ CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST RECIPE IDEAS
50 CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST AND BRUNCH RECIPES
11 SWEET BREAKFAST RECIPES FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING - HAPPY FOODS …
290 CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST IDEAS | BREAKFAST, RECIPES
30 CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST IDEAS | MYRECIPES
20 DELICIOUS BREAKFAST RECIPES FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING - KITCHN
50 EASY CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST IDEAS - BEST RECIPES FOR …
10 BEST BREAKFAST TART RECIPES | YUMMLY
THE BEST 21 CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
FROM TREE TO TABLE: 21 CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST RECIPES
80 DELICIOUS CHRISTMAS MORNING RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
20 CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST CASSEROLES - ALLRECIPES
FOOD.COM - CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST TART | FACEBOOK
25+ CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST AND DRINK RECIPES
30+ CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST IDEAS - MOMMY'S KITCHEN
50+ CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST IDEAS | COOKING LIGHT
EASY CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST IDEAS - PLAIN CHICKEN
55 EASY MAKE-AHEAD CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST AND BRUNCH RECIPES
PEACH AND FRANGIPANE TART RECIPE - CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST
50 BEST CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST AND BRUNCH RECIPES - AHEAD OF THYME
20 EASY CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST RECIPES | THE SALTY POT
EASY CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST IDEAS - OLIVEMAGAZINE
CHRISTMAS MORNING POP TARTS - JOLLY FESTIVE
CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST TARTS - MEAL PLANNER PRO
10 EASY BREAKFAST RECIPES FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING - MOMS
CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST TARTS RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
THE 21 TOP-RATED BREAKFASTS FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING - WIDE OPEN …
CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST TARTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SWEET CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST RECIPES | SOUTHERN LIVING
52+ CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST IDEAS (HOLIDAY BRUNCH …
A MERRY LITTLE BREAKFAST: 4 RECIPES FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING
CHEESECAKE TART RECIPE - CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST
CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST TARTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM [VIDEO]
CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST IDEAS: 11 RECIPES FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING …
20 MAKE-AHEAD CHRISTMAS BREAKFASTS MADE FOR A RELAXING MORNING
65+ MAKE-AHEAD BREAKFAST RECIPES FOR CHRISTMAS MORNING
CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST TARTS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
25 CHRISTMAS MORNING BREAKFAST IDEAS- A CULTIVATED NEST
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #occasion #5-ingredients-or-less #pies-and-tarts #tarts #breakfast #desserts #easy #holiday-event #christmas #brunch
You'll also love