HOLIDAY STUFFED PORK TENDERLOIN
This holiday stuffed pork tenderloin is filled with caramelized onion, fresh cranberry sauce, goat cheese and fresh spinach. It's a show stopped and super delicious, along with being fairly simple to make!
Provided by How Sweet Eats
Categories Main Course
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat a large pot over medium-low heat and add 1 tablespoon of butter. Add the onions with a pinch of salt and stir. Cook, stirring often, until the onions begin to caramelize, about 30 to 40 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they don't burn! Stir in the sage.
- Transfer the onions to a bowl. Add the remaining butter and heat over medium heat. Stir in the spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, until it wilts. Stir in the garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Line a roasting pan or baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray it with nonstick spray.
- Place the pork on a cutting board and get a sharp knife. This is a great tutorial. I like to slice it twice to open it up so I have a lot of space to work with. I start at the bottom of the pork (about 1/4 inch from the bottom) and slice it lengthwise, then continue to cut again and open up the pork. You want to have a flat surface to work on. Season the inside with salt and pepper.
- Spread the cranberry sauce on top of the pork, leaving an inch or two around the edges so you can roll it up. Add the spinach, followed by the caramelized onions. Crumble the goat cheese on top.
- Tightly roll up the tenderloin and tie it together with kitchen twine. Season the entire outside with the salt and pepper.
- Place the pork on the roasting pan or baking sheet and roast for 30 to 35 minutes, or until the inside is cooked and reads about 140 to 145 degrees F. Let the pork rest for 20 minutes before slicing. Slice and serve with extra cranberry sauce, gravy or your choice of side!
CHRISTMAS PORK TENDERLOIN
- Preheat the Large Skillet 30 cm and sear the meat on all sides. Remove from the skillet and reserve.
- In the same utensil, sautée garlic and onion for a few minutes. Then add thyme, dijon mustard, white wine, salt, and pepper and mix very well.
- Add about half the grapes and return the seared tenderloins to the skillet. Cover the utensil and bake in the oven for 25 minutes at 176 °C or 350 °F.
- Take the utensil out of the oven (remember to use oven mitts!), remove the tenderloins and let them rest for 10 minutes.
- Return the skillet to the stove and allow the juices to reduce and thicken into a sauce. Add in the rest of the grapes.
- Cut the meat into half-inch slices and serve with the grape sauce. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts :
CHRISTMAS PORK TENDERLOIN
Rubbed with garlic, rosemary, and allspice, this bacon-wrapped roast is rich with holiday flavor. The impressive but quick-cooking recipe can easily be halved to serve a smaller crowd.
Provided by Rhoda Boone
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Pulse garlic, pepper, allspice, salt, brown sugar, 3 Tbsp. rosemary leaves, and 2 Tbsp. oil in a food processor until a paste forms. Alternatively, finely chop garlic and 3 Tbsp. rosemary leaves and transfer to a small bowl; stir in pepper, allspice, salt, brown sugar, and 2 Tbsp. oil.
- Rub garlic paste all over pork. Let sit at least 30 minutes, or cover and chill up to overnight.
- Arrange a rack in top third of oven; preheat to 425°F. Wrap each tenderloin in bacon, working in a spiral from top to bottom and letting each layer overlap slightly, until completely covered (about 5 bacon slices per tenderloin). Secure any exposed bacon slice ends with toothpicks.
- Arrange 6 rosemary sprigs on a rimmed baking sheet. Arrange pork over. Brush tops of tenderloins with oil. Roast pork until an instant-read thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 140°F for medium-rare (about 20 minutes) or 145° for medium, (about 25 minutes). Transfer to a cutting board and let rest 10 minutes before slicing. Serve with cranberry sauce alongside, if using.
- Do Ahead
- Pork can be rubbed 1 day ahead. Cover and chill.
MUSTARD-GLAZED PORK TENDERLOIN
This savory-sweet treatment for pork tenderloin was brought to The Times in 1989 by the inimitable Marian Burros. With just five ingredients - pork, brown sugar, whole-grain mustard, rosemary and sherry - you have an extremely simple though supremely satisfying dish. We like ours served with mashed sweet potatoes and a pile of sautéed greens, and the leftovers make great sandwiches.
Provided by Marian Burros
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Pat the tenderloins dry with paper towels.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and stir. Add pork tenderloins and turn to coat well with marinade. Marinate for 15 minutes or as long as overnight.
- Heat a large cast iron skillet or grill pan over medium-high heat until smoking. (Alternately, heat a charcoal or gas grill to high; bank coals or turn off burner on one side.) Season tenderloins with salt and pepper. Brush pan with olive oil and add tenderloins; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook, turning tenderloins every 3 to 4 minutes, until deeply caramelized on all sides and until desired internal temperature, about 20 to 25 minutes. (You can also broil the tenderloins in the oven - about 10 minutes on one side, then turn and cook about 5 minutes on the other.)
- Remove and lightly tent with foil; let rest about 10 minutes before cutting into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 248, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 8 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 35 grams, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 174 milligrams, Sugar 7 grams, TransFat 0 grams
HOLIDAY PORK LOIN ROAST
This is the only way my family will let me prepare pork roast. A flavorful currant sauce complements each mouthwatering bite.-Karen Ellinwood, Liberty Center, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12-15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, sherry or broth, mustard, ginger, thyme and garlic; mix well. Pour 1 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add the roast. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade for basting., Drain and discard marinade. Place the roast on a rack in a roasting pan. Bake at 325° for 1-3/4 to 2-1/4 hours or until a thermometer reads 160°, pouring the reserved marinade over meat during the last hour of baking. Baste occasionally. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. , Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the sauce ingredients. Cook and stir for 4-5 minutes or until the jelly is melted. Serve with pork.
Nutrition Facts :
CHRISTMAS PORK ROAST
This is a recipe I made up when my husband requested a 'roast that tastes like Christmas.' It's a savory-sweet pork roast with cranberries, apples, and cloves. You can add ground cloves to the glaze instead of using whole cloves.
Provided by Steffamie
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place pork roast into a roasting pan; push whole cloves into the meat. Cover the roast with apple slices.
- Mash cranberry sauce in a bowl with a potato masher; stir chicken broth, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger into cranberries. Pour about half the cranberry mixture over the pork roast. Cover with a lid or a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Pour remaining cranberry mixture over roast. Sprinkle orange zest over the cranberry sauce.
- Return to oven and roast until cranberry mixture forms a glaze and an instant-read meat thermometer inserted into the center of the meat reads at least 145 degrees F (65 degrees C), about 30 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 675.9 calories, Carbohydrate 61.8 g, Cholesterol 145.2 mg, Fat 25.4 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 49.6 g, SaturatedFat 9.5 g, Sodium 511.8 mg, Sugar 39.2 g
CINNAMON-CRANBERRY PORK TENDERLOIN
- Put grill in the center of the oven.
- Preheat oven at 375°F.
- In a bowl, mix cinnamon and 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Baste tenderloins with this cinnamon oil.
- Salt and pepper if wanted.
- In a big skillet oven proof, brown pork tenderloins in the remaining oil at high heat.
- Set aside on a plate.
- In the same skillet, grill onion and garlic.
- Add oil if needed.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to boil.
- Put back the tenderloins and cook in the oven 15 to 20 minutes for a medium cooking.
- Cover with aluminium paper and let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice pork tenderloins and sprinkle with the cooking juices.
- Delicious with leek potatoes gratin, rice or couscous.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 197.9, Fat 10.6, SaturatedFat 1.5, Cholesterol 0.9, Sodium 46, Carbohydrate 27.1, Fiber 2.7, Sugar 20.5, Protein 1.4
More about "christmas pork tenderloin recipes"
40 BEST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
CHRISTMAS PORK DINNER RECIPES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
CHEF JOHN'S BEST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
JUICY AND TENDER PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - EATWELL101
12 BEST PORK ROAST RECIPES - EASY IDEAS FOR CHRISTMAS …
BEST PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE FOR TRADITIONAL CHRISTMAS …
THE BEST GARLIC BAKED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE EVER
CROCK POT PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE - THE …
TRY THIS PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE WITH SWEET & SPICY RUB …
10 BEST PORK TENDERLOIN DINNER RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST MARTHA STEWART PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES
CHRISTMAS-SPICED PORK TENDERLOIN - PALEO GLUTEN-FREE GUY
CHRISTMAS PORK TENDERLOIN | RECIPE | PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES, …
BEST HERB ROASTED PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE - THE PIONEER WOMAN
CHRISTMAS PORK TENDERLOIN | PUNCHFORK
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHRISTMAS PORK RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
25 BEST CHRISTMAS ROASTS - FESTIVE CHRISTMAS ROAST RECIPES
A SIMPLE BUT ELEGANT CHRISTMAS DINNER - ITALIAN STUFFED PORK …
CHRISTMAS RECIPE: PAN-SEARED PORK TENDERLOIN WITH CHIMICHURRI
CHRISTMAS PORK TENDERLOIN - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - GRILLED, SLOW COOKER, STUFFED | TASTE OF …
CHRISTMAS PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | EPICURIOUS.COM RECIPE
CHRISTMAS PORK LOIN RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHRISTMAS PORK TENDERLOIN - COOKEATSHARE
CHRISTMAS PORK TENDERLOIN WITH SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
SMITHFIELD FOODS PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
34 BEST ROASTED PORK RECIPES FOR CHRISTMAS- THE BOSSY …
CHRISTMAS DINNER FOR TWO IN LESS THAN AN HOUR | PORK LOIN RECIPES ...
SIMPLE RECIPES CHRISTMAS PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE | EPICURIOUS
20 PORK TENDERLOIN SIDE DISHES (+ EASY RECIPES)
CHRISTMAS RECIPES WITH PORK TENDERLOIN - 4 RECIPES | TASTYCRAZE.COM
CHRISTMAS ROAST RECIPES TO ADD TO YOUR MENU | FOOD & WINE
21 PORK TENDERLOIN HOLIDAY RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
KETO APPETIZERS CHRISTMAS - PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
CHRISTMAS PARTY APPETIZERS AND DESSERTS - PORK TENDERLOIN RECIPE
CHRISTMAS PORK TENDERLOIN DINNER MENU - THERESCIPES.INFO
PORK TENDERLOIN STIR FRY WITH TERIYAKI SAUCE
CHRISTMAS PORK TENDERLOIN - HOLIDAYCOOKS.COM
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook pork tenderloins?In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil over medium heat and sear the pork tenderloins until browned on all sides; about 3 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer the pork tenderloins to the prepared baking dish. 4. In a bowl, combine garlic, honey, soy sauce, mustard, Sriracha, and oil; whisk until well combined.
What are the ingredients in a pork tenderloin?Ingredients. 1 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 lb each) 2 1 tablespoon paprika. 3 2 teaspoons EACH: onion powder and garlic powder. 4 1 teaspoon EACH: oregano, salt, and pepper. 5 1 tablespoon cooking oil. 6 ½ cup beef broth. 7 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar. 8 1 tablespoon butter (can sub ghee for dairy-free) 9 Minced parsley, to serve Video.
What to serve with Christmas pork tenderloin?Finish the dish with a pan sauce made with ginger, honey, and soy sauce. Prep a moist and flavorful Christmas pork tenderloin in just 20 minutes with minced garlic and a few pantry spices. Complete the easy yet elegant holiday main dish with a hearty side of kale, barley, bacon, and walnuts.
What is the best rub for pork tenderloin?Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub. A more flavorful pork tenderloin would be hard to find. This lighter loin recipe calls for garlic, cumin, oregano, coriander and thyme for its rub. Get the Recipe: Pork Tenderloin with Seasoned Rub.