- Place popcorn in a 15x10x1-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix egg white, sugar, cinnamon and salt if desired. Pour over popcorn and mix thoroughly. Bake at 300° for 20 minutes. Cool. Store in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 104mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
I first tried this when I was visiting my sister in West Virginia. After trying it, I loved it, however I neglected to ask her for the recipe. 10 years later, I have it, and I still love it! The kids can help make it if you use an air popper (which I did to reduce fat and calories...there's enough in the butter!) I used my deep dish lasagna pan to cook it in the oven. You can use a roasting pan or any other large, deep dish pan. It makes a lot, so either invite your friends or store it in an airtight container for later.
Provided by MACCO
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat an oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Pop the popcorn using an air popper according to manufacturer's directions. Place into a large mixing bowl, and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the sugar, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla, and cook until thick and bubbly. Pour over the popcorn, and stir until the popcorn is evenly coated. Spread the popcorn into a large roasting pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven 10 minutes, then turn the heat off, and allow the popcorn to stay in the oven 20 minutes longer. Remove from oven, and cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 113.6 calories, Carbohydrate 17.8 g, Cholesterol 10.2 mg, Fat 4.4 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 1.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 100.3 mg, Sugar 8.5 g
CINNAMON HEART POPCORN
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees F (120 degrees C). Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Combine butter, corn syrup, and cinnamon candies in a pot over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and cook for 5 minutes. Pour the syrup over the popcorn in a large, heatproof bowl, and stir to cover the popcorn as evenly as possible. Spread the popcorn out onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the candy coating is set, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 242 calories, Carbohydrate 30.1 g, Cholesterol 30.5 mg, Fat 13.9 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 7.7 g, Sodium 153.9 mg, Sugar 15.4 g
CINNAMON POPCORN RECIPE
Homemade cinnamon popcorn is the perfect movie night snack. It's delicious, cheap, and a favorite with kids and adults alike.
Provided by Pete Scherer
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Gather the ingredients.
- Add 1 tablespoon of ghee and 3 individual popcorn kernels to a large pot over medium-high heat. Put lid on pot.
- When you hear the first kernel pop, remove lid from the pot, add all remaining popcorn, and replace lid.
- Shake pot periodically until popping eventually comes to a stop. Remove from heat.
- Transfer popcorn to a large bowl.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon of ghee to pot and melt, using residual heat.
- Add sugar, cinnamon, and salt to the bowl of a mortar and pestle. Grind to a consistency like find sand, something between granules and powder.
- Pour melted ghee evenly over popcorn and quickly toss it around in bowl to coat.
- Sprinkle fine cinnamon sugar onto popcorn and toss again. Adjust seasoning as you see fit.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 23 kcal, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 4 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 37 mg, Sugar 2 g, Fat 2 g, ServingSize 15 cups (15 servings), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
CINNAMON CANDY POPCORN
This crisp bright-colored snack is more festive than traditional caramel corn. My family just loves it! Set out in pretty bowls, it makes a tasty table decoration. I also put it in sandwich bags for a children's party snack. -Kaye Kemper, Windfall, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 quarts.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place popcorn in a large bowl; set aside. In a large saucepan, combine the butter, corn syrup and candies; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Pour over popcorn and toss to coat. , Transfer to 2 greased 15x10x1-in. baking pans. Bake at 250° for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes. Remove from pans and place on waxed paper to cool. Break apart; store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 152 calories, Fat 9g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 15mg cholesterol, Sodium 161mg sodium, Carbohydrate 18g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
This simple spiced popcorn snack will satisfy your sweet tooth and provide a hearty dose of whole-grains, fiber and antioxidants.
Provided by EatingWell Test Kitchen
Categories 100 Calorie Snack Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a shallow roasting pan with foil, if desired. Spread popcorn in the shallow roasting pan. In a small bowl combine sugar and cinnamon. Lightly coat popcorn with cooking spray, tossing to coat evenly. Sprinkle with cinnamon mixture, tossing again to coat evenly. Bake about 5 minutes or just until crisp.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 70.8 calories, Carbohydrate 14.8 g, Fat 0.7 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 1.3 mg, Sugar 2.2 g
BROWN SUGAR & CINNAMON GLAZED POPCORN
If you like your popcorn sweet on movie night, then this recipe with a sugary glaze and a hint of warming spice won't disappoint
Provided by Chelsie Collins
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Put the sugar in a small saucepan with 2 tbsp water and dissolve over a gentle heat. Bring to the boil, but don't stir at all. When the sugar is a dark golden caramel colour, whisk in the butter. Remove from the heat and pour in the double cream (stand back as it may spit), stir vigorously, then add the ground cinnamon.
- Pop the popcorn kernels in a saucepan with a tight-fitting lid for 4 mins, then remove from the heat and pour over the sugar glaze, tossing the popcorn until evenly coated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89 calories, Fat 7 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 6 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 6 grams sugar, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
From Betty's Soul Food Collection... Pop some style by mixing popcorn into peanuts, raisins, healthy Cheerios® and just enough sweetness to make everyone smile.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove and discard unpopped kernels from popped popcorn. In large bowl, mix popcorn, cereal, peanuts and raisins; set aside.
- In 1-quart saucepan, heat corn syrup, honey, butter and cinnamon to boiling. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Pour over cereal mixture; toss until evenly coated. Spread in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Bake 15 minutes, stirring occasionally. Cool pan on cooling rack, stirring occasionally. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 150, Carbohydrate 22 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 1 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 110 mg, Sugar 11 g, TransFat 0 g
CINNAMON BUN POPCORN
You will amazed how much this popcorn tastes like a Cinnamon Roll. So addicting and a hit at any gathering.
Provided by The Hen Basket
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Pop your popcorn according to directions. Be sure and check for any UN-popped kernels, those are the WORST to bite into unexpectedly.
- Place popcorn and chopped pecans in a large bowl and set aside.
- Combine brown sugar and cinnamon, butter and karo in a medium sized pan and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the mixture comes to rolling boil. Remove from heat and add your vanilla and baking soda. The baking soda will make your caramel mixture foam up and rise, don't be alarmed, it's suppose to (this is why you need to use a tall sided pot if you have one).
- Pour your caramel mixture over your popcorn and pecans and stir well.
- Spread popcorn mixture onto a foil-lined cookie sheet. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes. Stir every 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool down. Break into bite size pieces. Melt white chocolate in microwave or stove top, then drizzle over popcorn.
- Eat and Enjoy. Store remaining popcorn in an air tight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 247.1, Fat 14, SaturatedFat 5.4, Cholesterol 20.3, Sodium 130.2, Carbohydrate 31, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 20.1, Protein 1.9
CINNAMON TOAST POPCORN
This snackable pile of lightly sweetened popcorn is reminiscent of buttery cinnamon toast and the perfect treat for two or four (or one!). You can easily make another batch to serve a crowd. Popcorn is coated in syrup and toasted in a pot to create a shell of caramelized sugar that's dusted with cinnamon. Five minutes out of the pot, the popcorn cools to a soft crispness, but if you bake it for just 10 minutes, the popped kernels dry all the way through and become crunchy to their core. This treat is delicious on its own or as part of a dessert board with gingerbread biscotti, iced oatmeal cookies or any other cookies of your choice.
Provided by Jerrelle Guy
Categories quick, snack
Yield About 4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees and have a large sheet pan lined with parchment paper nearby.
- In a large, heavy-bottomed pot, combine the sugar, butter, corn syrup, salt and 1 tablespoon water. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring with a large metal spoon or rubber spatula, until the butter melts and the mixture turns into thick bubbling syrup, about 1 minute. Cook until it begins to smell toasty, about 1 more minute, then add the popcorn, carefully tossing every 2 to 3 seconds, until it starts to brown lightly, another 1 to 2 minutes. Begin tossing constantly for another minute or two until the popcorn turns deep golden brown in most spots, being careful to never let it burn. Remove from the heat, sprinkle with the cinnamon and toss a final time to coat.
- Immediately pour the toasted popcorn onto the lined sheet pan and spread in an even layer. Bake until a shade darker, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool the popcorn on the pan on a rack for 5 to 10 minutes to harden. Toss a final time to break up any clumps and serve.
CINNAMON CANDY POPCORN
this is yummy!! You will need enough granulated sugar to fill a 2 cup measuring container to the top with sugar after you put red hot candies in jar..
Provided by grandma2969
Yield 6 quarts
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 250*.Pop 1 cup of popcorn -- (you should have about 6 quarts popped).
- Butter a large roasting pan. Combine the popped corn in the prepared pan. Place in the oven while preparing the glaze.
- Place red hot candies in a 2 cup measure and fill to the top with granulated sugar. Boil red hot candy, sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add baking soda and oil --
- Stir well and pour over popped corn, tossing quickly to distribute evenly.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven, Using a metal spatula, free popcorn from the bottom of pan.
- Let cool completely in the pan.
- Break into clumps.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356.8, Fat 30.8, SaturatedFat 19.4, Cholesterol 81.3, Sodium 780.3, Carbohydrate 22.9, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 7.6, Protein 0.5
More about "cinnamon popcorn i recipes"
RED HOT CINNAMON POPCORN - SIX CLEVER SISTERS
SPICY CINNAMON-SUGAR POPCORN - GREATIST
CINNAMON MAPLE CARAMEL POPCORN - JOYFUL EATING NUTRITION
EASY PROTEIN POPCORN (6 FLAVORS!)- THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
ADDICTIVE CINNAMON AND SUGAR POPCORN RECIPE | CAKIES
RED CINNAMON POPCORN | RECIPE
HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON POPCORN - POPCORN BISTRO
CINNAMON POPCORN RECIPE - COOKING CHEW
CINNAMON POPCORN I - CINNAMON DIET RECIPES
CINNAMON POPCORN - ORGANIZED ISLAND
CINNAMON BROWN SUGAR POPCORN RECIPE - FRESH MOMMY BLOG
APPLE CINNAMON POPCORN - A EASY GOURMET POPCORN RECIPE
EASY CINNAMON POPCORN - MY KIDS LICK THE BOWL
CINNAMON BROWN SUGAR POPCORN RECIPE – MELANIE COOKS
RED HOT CINNAMON POPCORN - I HEART EATING
CINNAMON HEART POPCORN RECIPE REVIEWS – REDCIPES
EASY CINNAMON POPCORN RECIPE – SIMPLY SOUTHERN MOM
CINNAMON SUGAR POPCORN - 365 DAYS OF BAKING
MAPLE CINNAMON POPCORN RECIPE - ET FOOD VOYAGE
CINNAMON ROLL POPCORN (CINNABON COPYCAT) — SALT & BAKER
EASY CINNAMON POPCORN RECIPE - FABULESSLY FRUGAL
CINNAMON-SUGAR MICROWAVE POPCORN RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BEST CINNAMON BUN POPCORN RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE CINNAMON BUN …
POPCORN WITH HONEY AND CINNAMON - HINT OF HEALTHY
CINNAMON SUGAR POPCORN - COOK IT REAL GOOD
EASY CINNAMON POPCORN - CREATIONSBYKARA.COM
CINNAMON POPCORN - THE SOUTHERN LADY COOKS
CINNAMON TOAST POPCORN - TWO SISTERS
CINNAMON POPCORN - RECIPE – POPCORN POPPER
CINNAMON SUGAR POPCORN - SERENA BAKES SIMPLY FROM SCRATCH
MAKE YOUR OWN CINNAMON POPCORN - MADE BY A PRINCESS
CINNAMON POPCORN | SWEET POPCORN RECIPE - CREATE BAKE MAKE
APPLE CINNAMON POPCORN - EASY SNACK - TARA TEASPOON
CINNAMON BUN POPCORN RECIPE - I HEART EATING
CINNAMON BROWN SUGAR POPCORN - LOVE GROWS WILD
EASY CINNAMON POPCORN • DANCE AROUND THE KITCHEN
EASY CINNAMON BUN POPCORN - BAKING MISCHIEF
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best recipe to make popcorn?Directions. Combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup, and salt together in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat and cool while stirring constantly for 2 minutes. Stir cinnamon, vanilla extract, and baking powder into butter mixture. Pour butter mixture over popcorn and toss to coat. Mix walnuts into popcorn mixture.
How to cook popcorn in a pan with butter?Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir in the sugar, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla, and cook until thick and bubbly. Pour over the popcorn, and stir until the popcorn is evenly coated. Spread the popcorn into a large roasting pan.
How do you make popcorn with candy glaze?Spread the popped popcorn in a lightly buttered roasting pan. Set pan of popcorn in the oven while you make the candy glaze. Melt the butter most of the way. Add the red hots, sugar, corn syrup, and salt. Bring to a boil. Once at a boil, let boil for 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and carefully stir in cinnamon extract, if using, and baking soda.
How to cook popcorn in the oven with red hot?Popcorn covered in a red hot candy glaze. Spread popcorn in a lightly buttered roasting pan. Place the pan in the oven to start heating popcorn while you prepare the syrup. In a heavy pan, melt butter most of the way. Add the red hots, sugar, corn syrup, and salt. Bring to a boil and boil for 5 minutes.