Cloud eggs (sometimes called egg nests) are fluffy bites of egg-filled delight made with just three ingredients! Beat egg whites, fold in grated cheese, tuck the yolk in the center, then bake.
Provided by Elise Bauer
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat the oven and prep the baking sheet: Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C) with a rack in the middle. Line a roasting pan, or baking sheet that can take high temperatures without warping, with parchment paper or Silpat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 129 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 200 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 229 mg, Sugar 0 g, Fat 9 g, ServingSize Serves 2, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
CLOUD EGGS RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C).
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Save the yolks for later.
- Using an electric hand whisk, whisk on a high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold in salt and pepper.
- Spoon the egg whites onto a baking tray and make a well in the middle, for the yolks to go in later. Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Drop the yolks into the whites and bake for a further 3 minutes.
- Serve on toast or with sides of your choice.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 90 calories, Carbohydrate 0 grams, Fat 5 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 7 grams, Sugar 0 grams
EGGS IN A CLOUD RECIPE BY TASTY
- Preheat oven to 450°F/230°C.
- Separate the eggs: egg whites in one bowl and egg yolks each into their own bowls.
- Using an electric mixer or whisk, mix the egg whites until thick and fluffy.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Fold in bacon, parmesan cheese, and chives. Do not overfold.
- Scoop onto baking tray and make an indent in the middle using the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until egg whites start to brown.
- Place the egg yolks into center of the egg whites. Bake for 3 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388 calories, Carbohydrate 2 grams, Fat 26 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 32 grams, Sugar 0 grams
Try these light-as-air eggs for breakfast, with scrambled 'cloud' egg whites, spring onions and chives surrounding a baked egg yolk. Serve on toast
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Breakfast, Brunch
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Heat oven to 230C/210C fan/gas 8. Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Tip the whites into a large, clean mixing bowl and beat with an electric whisk until aerated and fluffy.
- Gently fold through 1½ tbsp of the chives and the spring onion. Line a baking sheet with baking parchment, then pile on the egg whites in two mounds. Use the back of a spoon to make a dip in the centre of each one. Bake for 8-10 mins until set and turning light golden brown. Gently tip the egg yolk into the centre of the egg whites and return to the oven for a further 2-3 mins, or until the yolk has just set. Serve sprinkled with the remaining chives. Eat on toast, or just as they come.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80 calories, Fat 6 grams fat, SaturatedFat 2 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 0.3 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 0.3 grams sugar, Fiber 0.3 grams fiber, Protein 7 grams protein, Sodium 0.1 milligram of sodium
ITALIAN CLOUD EGGS
- Preheat oven to 450°. Separate eggs; place whites in a large bowl and yolks in 4 separate small bowls. Beat egg whites, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper until stiff peaks form., In a 9-in. cast-iron skillet generously coated with cooking spray, drop egg white mixture into 4 mounds. With the back of a spoon, create a small well in the center of each mound. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until light brown, about 5 minutes. Gently slip an egg yolk into each of the mounds. Bake until yolks are set, 3-5 minutes longer. Sprinkle with basil and tomatoes. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 96 calories, Fat 6g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 190mg cholesterol, Sodium 234mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 8g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
EGGS IN CLOUDS
- Separate eggs, putting whites in 1 large bowl and yolks in 4 separate small bowls.
- Whip whites until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in cheese, chives and bacon.
- Spoon into 4 mounds on parchment-lined baking sheet; make a deep well in center of each.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 3 minutes.
- Then add 1 yolk to each well; season with pepper. Bake until yolks are just set, 2 to 3 minutes.
CHEF JOHN'S CLOUD EGGS
You've probably seen these things blowing up on social media recently, and by recently, I mean like 2 years ago. These are very easy to do, very fun to make, super cool to look at, and very enjoyable to eat. This could also be a pretty cool menu item for a Mother's Day brunch. Serve on generously buttered toast with a pinch of cayenne and a sprinkle of coarse sea salt.
Provided by Chef John
Categories 100+ Everyday Cooking Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with a silicone liner (such as Silpat®) and butter lightly.
- Crack 1 egg into a clean hand and then separate carefully by letting the egg white drip down between your fingers into a large bowl. Reserve the yolk in a separate, smaller bowl. Repeat with second egg.
- Pour vinegar into the egg whites, add salt, and whip with a whisk until we have relatively firm, but not dry, peaks.
- Spoon onto the prepared baking sheet, making sure they are not too wide, as we want some height here. Shape as desired and make a small depression in the top centers using a spoon for yolks.
- Bake in center of the preheated oven until they just start to take on some golden color, 5 to 6 minutes. Add yolks and bake until yolks are heated through, but still runny, 3 to 4 minutes more. Serve on butter toast.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 88.4 calories, Carbohydrate 0.4 g, Cholesterol 191.1 mg, Fat 6.9 g, Protein 6.3 g, SaturatedFat 2.8 g, Sodium 147.8 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
More about "cloud eggs recipes"
BEST CLOUD EGGS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CLOUD EGGS
4/5 (18)Total Time 20 mins
CLOUD EGGS RECIPE | GET CRACKING
Servings 4Total Time 25 minsCategory BrunchCalories 130 per serving
HOW TO MAKE FLUFFY CLOUD EGGS - THE SPRUCE EATS
CLOUD EGGS ON TOAST - JUST A TASTE
CLOUD EGGS - BC EGG
CLOUD EGGS RECIPE - MY KIDS LICK THE BOWL
CLOUD EGGS RECIPE - CHATELAINE
CLOUD EGGS | AN INSTAGRAM TREND – HEADBANGER'S KITCHEN
CLOUD EGGS | PETE AND GERRY'S ORGANIC EGGS
BEST CLOUD EGGS RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
2.7/5 (161)Category Breakfast,Brunch,Eggs And DairyServings 4Total Time 20 mins
CLOUD EGGS RECIPE - CULLY'S KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE FLUFFY CLOUD EGGS ( EGG NESTS) - ALPHAFOODIE
EVERYONE SHOULD KNOW HOW TO MAKE CLOUD EGGS - MOMTASTIC
SURE—CLOUD EGGS LOOK COOL, BUT HOW DO THEY TASTE? | ALLRECIPES
EGG IN A CLOUD - EGG FARMERS OF ALBERTA
HOW TO MAKE CLOUD EGGS - THE DAILY MEAL
CLOUD EGGS RECIPE: LOW CARB EGGS IN A CLOUD RECIPE - EAT BETTER …
CLOUD EGGS RECIPE UK BEST RECIPES
GRIDDLE CLOUD EGGS - FROM MICHIGAN TO THE TABLE
I MADE CLOUD EGGS, AND MY BREAKFAST HAS REACHED NEW HEIGHTS
CLOUD EGGS RECIPE: 4 WAYS TO SERVE FLUFFY CLOUD EGGS - 2021
BEST CLOUD EGGS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CLOUD EGGS - FOOD52
EGG IN A CLOUD
BACON & SCALLION CLOUD EGGS - THIS MESS IS OURS
CLOUD EGGS RECIPE | NELLIE'S FREE RANGE EGGS
WHAT ARE CLOUD EGGS? | MYRECIPES
PARMESAN CLOUD EGGS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
SAVORY AND DELICIOUS CLOUD EGGS RECIPE - WONDERMOM WANNABE
EASY CLOUD EGGS RECIPE - HAPPY FOODS TUBE
LOADED CLOUD EGGS | CLEAN FOOD CRUSH
LOW-CARB CLOUD EGGS (EGGS IN A CLOUD) - BEST RECIPE BOX
19 EASY EGG RECIPES FOR EGGCELLENT MEALS ALL DAY LONG
LIGHT AS A CLOUD EGG | CHEFSTEPS
CRISP PROSCIUTTO AND PARMESAN CLOUD EGGS - EGG FARMERS OF ALBERTA
CLOUD EGGS RECIPE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
KETO CLOUD EGGS, PUFFED EGG, EGG CLOUD - LOW CARB
CLOUD EGGS - AMERICAN EGG BOARD
CLOUD EGGS - SPOON FORK BACON
EASY CLOUD BREAD RECIPES
CLOUD EGGS (EGG NESTS) - PRESSURE LUCK COOKING
You'll also love