Club Med Sandpiper S White Chocolate Bread
CLUB MED SANDPIPER'S WHITE CHOCOLATE BREAD
This recipe appeared in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, December 2006. I have yet to try this but am dying to!
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Shannon Cooks
Yield 4 loaves, 4 serving(s)
- Place the flour, yeast, sugar and salt in a small bowl, and mix with an electric mixer.
- Mix on medium-low speed for 1 minute. Add water, and mix another 12 minutes on medium or second speed. Add the chips and mix for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the chips are well distributed throughout the dough.
- Take dough out of the bowl and lightly knead into a ball. Let rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Cut the dough into 4 portions and knead into the desired form. (Note: These looked like French bread loaves when we saw them on the rack, ready to bake.).
- Place the loaves on a baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake for approximately 20 minutes or until nicely browned.
Number Of Ingredients: 6
- 4 1/3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 2 1/3 cups white chocolate chips
More recipes about club med sandpiper s white chocolate bread recipes
Club Med's White Chocolate Bread Recipe and Video | Club https://www.samicone.com/club-meds-famous-white-chocolate-bread
Recipe From : samicone.comApr 14, 2020 · At last, I can share Club Med’s famous white chocolate bread recipe, plus a video tutorial. Club Med’s Famous White Chocolate Chip Bread On a recent trip to Club Med Sandpiper Bay, I was reminded of why it was so tough to keep up my bikini body even though I used to play tennis all day as a GO: the famous White Chocolate Bread . ...Show details
Recipe From : inerikaskitchen.comApr 13, 2012 · Ingredients 3 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup white whole wheat flour 1 tsp dry yeast (instant or regular active) ...Show details