COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES
This Coconut Banana Pancake recipe is delicious weekend treat. The unique flavor combo is a really flavorful twist on your classic pancakes.
Provided by Teri & Jenny
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Pour flours, sugar, baking powder, and salt into a mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add egg, milk, butter, and vanilla and stir together with a fork until well combined and some lumps remain.
- Fold in banana and coconut and stir until well mixed.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and melt 1 tablespoon butter.
- Scoop ¼ cup of batter onto the hot, buttered surface and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until the surface begins to bubble a little.
- Carefully flip the pancake and continue to cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from skillet and repeat until all of the batter has been used.
- Finish pancakes with sliced bananas, extra shredded coconut and a drizzle of syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 397 kcal, Carbohydrate 51 g, Protein 10 g, Fat 17 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Sodium 975 mg, Fiber 7 g, Sugar 21 g, ServingSize 1 serving
COCONUT & BANANA PANCAKES
These vegan coconut milk pancakes with passion fruit and banana topping couldn't be simpler. They're perfect for a brunch with family and friends
Provided by Lulu Grimes
Categories Breakfast, Brunch
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Sift the flour and baking powder into a bowl, and stir in 2 tbsp of the sugar and a pinch of salt. Pour the coconut milk into a bowl, whisk to mix in any fat that has separated, then measure out 300ml into a jug. Stir the milk slowly into the flour mixture to make a smooth batter, or whizz everything in a blender.
- Heat a shallow frying pan or flat griddle and brush it with oil. Use 2 tbsp of batter to make each pancake, frying two at a time - any more will make it difficult to flip them. Push 4-5 pieces of banana into each pancake and cook until bubbles start to pop on the surface, and the edges look dry. They will be a little more delicate than egg-based pancakes, so turn them over carefully and cook the other sides for 1 min. Repeat to make 8-10 pancakes.
- Meanwhile, put the remaining coconut milk and sugar in a small pan. Add a pinch of salt and simmer until the mixture thickens to the consistency of single cream. Use this as a sauce for the pancakes and spoon over some of the passion fruit seeds.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 179 calories, Fat 8 grams fat, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 23 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 11 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 2 grams protein, Sodium 0.2 milligram of sodium
Coconut and banana pair up in a heavenly way, especially for breakfast. Enter these delectable pancakes, in which a bit of coconut flour is swapped for the usual all-purpose flour. A generous helping of banana lends a rich creaminess to the cakes. Be sure to have extra butter to drizzle on top, and you'll probably want to double the recipe. They're that good.
Provided by Alison Roman
Yield Four servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 325 degrees. Whisk flours, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and kosher salt together in a mixing bowl. Using the whisk, make a well in the center. Pour the buttermilk into the well and crack eggs into buttermilk. Pour in the melted butter. Starting in the center, whisk everything together, moving toward the outside of the bowl, until no dry bits remain. Do not overbeat. (Lumps are fine.) Fold in banana slices. The batter can be refrigerated for up to 1 hour.
- Heat a large nonstick griddle or skillet, preferably cast iron, over low heat for about 5 minutes. Add 1 tablespoon oil to the skillet. Turn heat up to medium-low and using a measuring cup, ladle 1/3 cup batter into the skillet. If you are using a large skillet or a griddle, repeat once or twice, taking care not to overcrowd the cooking surface.
- Flip pancakes after bubbles rise to surface and bottoms brown, after about 2 to 4 minutes. Cook until the other sides are lightly browned. Remove pancakes to a wire rack set inside a rimmed baking sheet, and keep in heated oven until all the batter is cooked and you are ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 517, UnsaturatedFat 5 grams, Carbohydrate 80 grams, Fat 15 grams, Fiber 9 grams, Protein 16 grams, SaturatedFat 9 grams, Sodium 1097 milligrams, Sugar 28 grams, TransFat 0 grams
COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES
Easy and yummy! Banana pancakes from scratch, with the perfect coconut syrup. My family absolutely loves them! I usually have to triple the recipe! It took me forever to find a good banana pancake recipe I like. It took me even longer to find coconut syrup I liked. This syrup is great because it doesn't have any of the coconut shavings in it. So kids will like it!
Provided by Courtnie Diane Whipple
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Whisk flour, 1 tablespoon white sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Mix milk, egg, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl. Stir milk mixture into flour mixture until incorporated.
- Beat banana in a bowl with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; mix creamed banana into batter. Stir melted butter into batter. Refrigerate batter for 10 minutes.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Drop batter by large spoonfuls into the hot oil, and cook until bubbles form and the edges are dry, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip, and cook until browned on the other side, 3 to 5 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Combine 1 cup white sugar, buttermilk, and butter in a saucepan over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil for 1 minute; reduce heat and mix coconut extract and baking soda into the syrup. Simmer until baking soda is dissolved, 1 to 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 192.9 calories, Carbohydrate 27.3 g, Cholesterol 32.8 mg, Fat 8.2 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.9 g, Sodium 361.7 mg, Sugar 16.8 g
BANANA COCONUT PANCAKES (IN THE BLENDER!)
Banana coconut pancakes are made quickly and easily in a blender, which means easy cleanup and easy-breezy mornings! The flavor pairing of banana and coconut is combined with other healthy ingredients, making them as guilt-free as they are scrumptious!
Provided by Rachel Gurk
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a blender, combine eggs, banana, yogurt, milk, oil, honey, and vanilla. Blend until smooth.
- On the top of the wet ingredients pile the flour, oats, baking powder, coconut, and salt. Mix together gently to combine without mixing into wet ingredients. Blend briefly until just combined, scraping down sides as needed.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat - grease or spray if needed. Drop batter by about 1/4 cup amounts onto the preheated skillet. Cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side (will depend on the heat of your skillet) or until golden brown and cooked through.
- Serve immediately with your favorite toppings.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 2 pancakes, Calories 151 kcal, Carbohydrate 19 g, Protein 6 g, Fat 7 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 36 mg, Sodium 72 mg, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 5 g, UnsaturatedFat 2 g
COCONUT PANCAKES WITH BANANA AND PASSION FRUIT SYRUP
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F.
- Put the flour, baking powder, sugar, desiccated coconut and salt in a bowl and stir to combine. Put the egg yolks, milk and coconut milk into another bowl and whisk to combine. Add the milk mixture and butter to the dry ingredients and mix lightly with a metal spoon until just combined.
- Place the egg whites in a clean, dry stainless steel bowl and whisk until stiff peaks form. Using a large metal spoon, fold the egg whites through the batter in 2 batches.
- Heat a large nonstick frying plan over a medium heat and brush a small portion of butter over the base. For each pancake, drop 3 tablespoons of batter into the pan. Avoid overcrowding the pan with pancakes. Cook for 2 minutes on 1 side, turn and cook for another minute. Transfer to a plate and keep warm in the oven while you make the remaining pancakes.
- Serve the pancakes in stacks of 3 with the banana and Passion Fruit Syrup.
- Combine the sugar, passion fruit pulp and 1/2 cup water in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil, skimming any scum from the surface. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
BANANA AND COCONUT PANCAKES
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spread the shredded coconut on an oven tray and toast it in oven for 10 minutes or until it is dark golden, shaking the tray occasionally.
- Remove the coconut from the tray to prevent it from burning and set aside.
- Sift both flours into a medium bowl.
- Add the sugar and desiccated coconut and mix through with a spoon.
- Put the beaten egg and coconut milk together in small bowl.
- Make a well in the center of the flour, pour in the combined egg and coconut milk, and beat until smooth.
- Add in the three tablespoons of melted butter.
- Melt a little extra butter in a large non-stick frying pan-if you have a crepe pan use that.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of the pancake mixture into the pan and cook over medium heat until the underside is golden.
- Turn the pancake over and cook the other side.
- Transfer to a plate and cover with a tea towel to keep warm.
- Repeat with the remaining pancake batter, buttering the pan when necessary.
- Cut the bananas diagonally into thick slices.
- Heat the butter in the pan; add the banana, toss until coated, and cook over medium heat until the banana starts to soften and brown.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and shake the pan gently until the sugar has melted.
- Stir in the lime juice.
- Divide the banana among the pancakes and fold over to enclose.
- Sprinkle with the toasted coconut and strips of lime rind.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 449.2, Fat 16.3, SaturatedFat 12.9, Cholesterol 46.3, Sodium 97.6, Carbohydrate 75.9, Fiber 2.9, Sugar 57.2, Protein 3.7
More about "coconut banana pancakes recipes"
COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES – COCONUTMILKIDEAS
BANANA COCONUT PANCAKE (PALEO, AIP, VEGAN) - COOK2NOURISH
COCONUT FLOUR BANANA RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BANANA COCONUT MILK PANCAKES FOR TWO (DAIRY FREE) – MY ROI LIST
VEGAN BANANA PANCAKES - LOVING IT VEGAN
COCONUT FLOUR BANANA PANCAKES: GLUTEN-FREE RECIPE - JOYOUS HEALTH
COCONUT FLOUR BANANA PANCAKES - STEVEN AND CHRIS
COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES - BANANA PANCAKE RECIPES
COCONUT FLOUR BANANA PANCAKES (PALEO) - A SWEET ALTERNATIVE
BLUEBERRY COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES - ¡HOLA! JALAPEÑO
COCONUT FLOUR BANANA PANCAKES - THE BIG MAN'S WORLD
IRRESISTIBLE BANANA PANCAKES - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
DWAYNE JOHNSON SHARES HIS COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES …
DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON SHARES HIS FAMOUS COCONUT …
COCONUT & BANANA PANCAKES - YUM & YUMMER
BANANA MACADAMIA COCONUT PANCAKES
DWAYNE JOHNSON'S CHEAT DAY COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES
PALEO BANANA COCONUT FLOUR PANCAKES - LOVE & ZEST
COCONUT FLOUR BANANA PANCAKES RECIPE WITH 3 GLUTEN FREE …
BANANA PANCAKES AND COCONUT SYRUP | THE SINGLE GOURMAND
COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES - EDWARD & SONS RECIPE BLOG
CARAMELIZED BANANA COCONUT PANCAKES - PINGCOOKS
COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES RECIPE - POSITIVELY SPLENDID
COCONUT FLOUR BANANA PANCAKES - STEVEN AND CHRIS - CBC
COCONUT FLOUR BANANA PANCAKES - FREE COCONUT RECIPES
COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
THE EASIEST FLUFFY BANANA COCONUT PANCAKES
COCONUT FLOUR PANCAKES • PANCAKE RECIPES
COCONUT FLOUR BANANA PANCAKES - THE BIG CARROT COMMUNITY MARKET
VEGAN COCONUT FLOUR PANCAKES - GLUTEN-FREE - TWO SPOONS
VEGAN COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES - RUCHISKITCHEN
COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES - FIRSTCRYFOOD
15 BEST BANANA PANCAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BANANA COCONUT BLENDER PANCAKES - RACHEL COOKS®
5-INGREDIENT BANANA PANCAKES - MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
COCONUT FLOUR BANANA PANCAKES - EAT PRAY WORKOUT
GLUTEN-FREE BANANA-COCONUT PANCAKES RECIPE | FOOD & WINE
CHOCOLATE COCONUT BANANA PANCAKES - BAKING HEAVEN
COCONUT FLOUR BANANA PANCAKES - ZEST FOR BAKING
EASY COCONUT FLOUR PANCAKES (ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS)
BANANA COCONUT MILK PANCAKES FOR TWO (DAIRY FREE)
You'll also love