COCONUT-FUNFETTI ICE CREAM CAKE
Who knew melted ice cream could make such a delicious cake? This is lightly flavoured with coconut and is a hit at parties... it's fabulous for making cake balls too!
Provided by YummySmellsca
Yield 1 9x5" pan, 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease a 9x5" loaf pan.
- Beat the ice cream, egg and extracts until very creamy and soft.
- Add the flours, tapioca starch, guar gum, baking soda, baking powder and salt, beating to combine.
- Fold in the nonpareils.
- Spread in the pan and smooth the top.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean.
- Cool completely in the pan before turning out.
THE ULTIMATE FUNFETTI CAKE RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: nonstick cooking spray, buttermilk, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, all purpose flour, baking powder, kosher salt, baking soda, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, unsalted butter, large eggs, large egg yolks, rainbow sprinkles, unsalted butter, cream cheese, kosher salt, powdered sugar, rainbow sprinkles
Provided by Katie Aubin
Categories Bakery Goods
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- In a medium bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine the buttermilk, vanilla extract, and vegetable oil. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a separate large bowl, combine the granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and butter. Beat with an electric hand mixer on high speed until super light and fluffy, about 4 minutes.
- Add the eggs and egg yolks one at a time, beating in between additions. Beat the batter until almost doubled in volume and very light and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- With the mixer on low, gently beat in a third of the flour mixture. Before it's fully combined, add half of the buttermilk mixture. Repeat with remaining flour and buttermilk until everything is well-blended and no lumps remain.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Spray 3 9-inch (23 cm) round cake pans with nonstick spray.
- Add ½ cup (80 g) of sprinkles and gently fold into the batter with a spatula until well-incorporated.
- Divide the cake batter among the prepared pans and place 2 pans on the top oven rack and 1 pan on the middle rack.
- Bake for 30 minutes, rotating the pan on the middle rack to the top rack, and vice versa, halfway through baking, so the cakes bake evenly. The cakes are done when they are golden brown, pull away from the sides of the pans, and the tops spring back slightly when pressed.
- Remove the cakes from the oven and invert them onto a wire rack to cool completely. (If you don't have a wire rack, let them cool in the cake pans on the counter.)
- Make the frosting: In a large bowl, use an electric hand mixer on high speed to beat the butter, cream cheese, and salt. Mix until light and creamy, about 4 minutes.
- Add the powdered sugar and beat on low speed to combine. Once the sugar is incorporated, beat on high speed until there are no lumps and the frosting is super white and fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Place a dab of frosting on a cake stand or an inverted plate. Place a layer of cake on the cake wheel, then evenly spread frosting on top with an offset spatula. Place the next layer of cake on top of the frosted layer, and spread frosting on top. Add the last cake layer and lightly frost the entire outside of the cake to create a thin crumb coat.
- Chill the cake in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Remove the cake from the refrigerator and use the remaining icing to frost the cake in an even layer. Take the end of an offset spatula or knife and gently press it against the against the frosting at the bottom of the cake. Then, spin the cake and slowly raise the spatula after each rotation to create a ribbed effect. Smooth the top of the cake with the spatula.
- Place sprinkles around the edge of the cake. Set a small cookie cutter, any shape you like, in the center of the cake and fill in with sprinkles. Gently remove the cookie cutter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1146 calories, Carbohydrate 109 grams, Fat 74 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 13 grams, Sugar 70 grams
CHAMPAGNE FUNFETTI® ICE CREAM CAKE
Layers of champagne Funfetti® cake sandwich your favorite ice cream and toppings in this 20-layer celebration cake. Serve with plenty of champagne.
Provided by Ashley Baron Rodriguez
Categories Desserts Cakes Birthday Cake Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and line the bottom of five 8-inch cake pans with parchment paper.
- Beat butter and white sugar together in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment on medium-low speed until creamy and light, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn the mixer to low speed and beat in the egg whites. Turn off mixer and scrape the sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula. Continue beating until combined.
- Mix flour, 2 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon baking powder, and salt into creamed butter mixture on low speed. Add Champagne, sprinkles, and vanilla extract; beat until batter is just combined. Scrape down the bowl with the spatula. Divide batter among the prepared pans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cakes are golden around the edges and centers feel springy when gently pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool cakes in the pans on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Invert pans to release cakes and cool completely, at least 1 hour.
- Cut each cake in half horizontally, creating 10 rounds.
- Line two 8-inch cake pans with parchment paper in the bottom. Cut two 6-inch wide strip of parchment paper and the the sides of each pan.
- Place 1 cake layer in each pan and top each with a thin layer of hot fudge. Top fudge layer with a layer of ice cream. Top ice cream with a cake layer. Spread caramel over the cake layer and top with a layer of ice cream and finish with a cake layer. Freeze for 1 hour.
- Top the layered cakes with marshmallow cream and another layer of ice cream. Repeat layering with marshmallow cream and ice cream, alternating with hot fudge and caramel, until all the cake layers have been used. Freeze cakes until completely solid, at least 2 hours.
- Carefully remove cakes from the pans. Add 1 final layer of ice cream to 1 cake and top with the other cake.
- Beat cream in a chilled glass or metal bowl with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Spread whipped cream over entire cake; freeze until set, at least 30 minutes. Drizzle caramel over cake before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 862.1 calories, Carbohydrate 112.5 g, Cholesterol 138.1 mg, Fat 40.8 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 10.9 g, SaturatedFat 24.6 g, Sodium 621.8 mg, Sugar 73.3 g
More about "coconut funfetti ice cream cake recipes"
COCONUT FUNFETTI ICE CREAM CAKE (A TAILGATING …
HOMEMADE FUNFETTI CAKE - WITH VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
FUDGY COCONUT CREAM CAKE - KING ARTHUR BAKING
TOASTED COCONUT CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM CAKE - LIFE LOVE AND SUGAR
COCONUT FUNFETTI ICE CREAM CAKE TRUFFLES
CLASSIC VANILLA FUNFETTI CAKE - WWW.THESCRANLINE.COM
FUNFETTI BIRTHDAY CAKE ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - CUPCAKES & KALE …
FUNFETTI® HOLIDAY ICE CREAM CAKE - PILLSBURY BAKING
THE BEST FUNFETTI CAKE - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
10 BEST COCONUT ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPES - YUMMLY
CLASSIC FUNFETTI ® ICE CREAM CAKE - PILLSBURY BAKING
COCONUT CONFETTI CAKE - THE LITTLE EPICUREAN
WORLD BEST COCONUT COOKING RECIPES: COCONUT-FUNFETTI ICE CREAM …
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST FUNFETTI CAKE RECIPE - TASTE OF HOME
FUNFETTI CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE ICEBOX CAKE - INSIDE BRUCREW LIFE
HEALTHY FUNFETTI CAKE - FOODIE FIASCO
FUNFETTI EDIBLE CAKE BATTER (+3 SECRET INGREDIENTS) - RECIPES
CHOCOLATE FUNFETTI CHEESECAKE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE - BEYOND FROSTING
COCONUT FUNFETTI ICE CREAM CAKE TRUFFLES | WHAT SMELLS SO GOOD?
COCONUT FUNFETTI ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
COCONUT-FUNFETTI ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
SOFT & MOIST FUNFETTI CAKE | BUTTERNUT BAKERY
ICE CREAM FUNFETTI CAKE - EAT FARM LOVE
FUNFETTI® CAKE BATTER ICE CREAM - ICE CREAM RECIPES
FUNFETTI BIRTHDAY CAKE IN 9X13 PAN | THE BEST CAKE RECIPES
FUNFETTI BIRTHDAY CAKE ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - CUPCAKES & KALE …
COCONUT ICEBOX CAKE - THE FARMWIFE FEEDS
LAYERED FUNFETTI ICE CREAM CAKE WITH A FUNFETTI COOKIE CRUMBLE …
FUNFETTI ICE CREAM CAKE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
FUNFETTI ICE CREAM IS HERE TO LIVEN UP YOUR FREEZER - ALLRECIPES
THE MOST AMAZING COCONUT CAKE - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
COCONUT CREAM CAKE - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER - KLEINWORTH & CO
FUNFETTI CAKE BATTER ICE CREAM CAKE WITH RAINBOW CHIP ICING
FUNFETTI CONFETTI ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
FUNFETTI ICE CREAM CAKE | GREENS & CHOCOLATE
3 INGREDIENT LOW FAT FUNFETTI COFFEE CREAMER RECIPE
KETO HOMEMADE COCONUT FUNFETTI SPRINKLES - ONLY 2 INGREDIENT
VEGAN FUNFETTI LOAF CAKE - EDWARD & SONS RECIPE BLOG
COCONUT-FUNFETTI ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE
4 INGREDIENT FUNFETTI ICE CREAM BREAD - PAMS DAILY DISH
COCONUT-FUNFETTI ICE CREAM CAKE | ICE CREAM CAKE RECIPE, ICE …
FUNFETTI MUG CAKE | VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE, OIL-FREE
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#weeknight #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #desserts #eggs-dairy #fruit #american #canadian #oven #holiday-event #kid-friendly #cakes #dietary #gluten-free #independence-day #free-of-something #coconut #taste-mood #sweet #equipment #nut-free #baking #leftovers
You'll also love