EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
I made some changes to a recipe that we found in our Taste of Home subscription that was somewhat bland. It has become a favorite. I am asked to make these truffles for EVERY occasion - even for other family members to take to work or other celebrations!
Provided by clapperkidsmom
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Beat the butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until smooth. Beat in the vanilla extract. Add flour, alternately with sweetened condensed milk, beating well after each addition. Fold in the chocolate chips and toffee bits; mixing just enough to evenly combine.
- Using a small cookie scoop, make 1-inch balls and place them on waxed paper lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate coating in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl in 30-second intervals, stirring after each melting, for 1 to 3 minutes (depending on your microwave). Do not overheat or coating will scorch. Dip the dough balls in the chocolate coating, allowing any excess to drip off. Place on waxed-paper lined baking sheets and sprinkle the truffles with additional toffee pieces. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146 calories, Carbohydrate 19.3 g, Cholesterol 9.9 mg, Fat 7.9 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 4.6 g, Sodium 37.8 mg, Sugar 9 g
COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
The flavorful filling at the center of these yummy candies tastes like genuine chocolate chip cookie dough...with no worry about raw eggs. That's what makes them so appealing. And they're easy to make. -Lanita Dedon, Slaughter, Louisiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla. Gradually add flour, alternately with milk, beating well after each addition. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts. , Shape into 1-in. balls; place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Loosely cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm., In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Dip balls in coating; allow excess to drip off. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Refrigerate until firm, about 15 minutes. If desired, remelt remaining candy coating and drizzle over candies. Store in the refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121 calories, Fat 6g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 6mg cholesterol, Sodium 20mg sodium, Carbohydrate 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
NO- BAKE COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
These no-bake cookie dough truffles taste delicious!! If you love raw cookie dough you will FALL IN LOVE with these!
Provided by Unique Chef D
Yield 48 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well by hand.
- Roll into bite-size balls.
- Freeze until firm, about 45 minutes.
- Store in a plastic zip-type bag in the freezer.
- Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before eating.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
- Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; add flour and mix until incorporated. Sprinkle salt over dough and fold in chocolate chips. Form dough into 1- to 2-inch balls and arrange on a baking sheet. Freeze until set, about 30 minutes.
- Melt confectioners' chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching. Dip cookie balls into chocolate and place on a sheet of aluminum foil or waxed paper until hardened, at least 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260.9 calories, Carbohydrate 33.3 g, Cholesterol 11.1 mg, Fat 13.2 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 56.1 mg, Sugar 20.9 g
COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
Make Christmas extra special with these cookie dough truffles. They're the perfect gift for family and friends, or serve with coffee after a festive feast
Provided by Esther Clark
Yield Makes 30
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Beat the butter and sugar together in a stand mixer until well combined, then add the vanilla and flour. Beat in the finely chopped dark or milk chocolate. Roll spoonfuls of the dough into balls using your hands (about 15g each), then transfer to a tray or plate and chill for at least 1 hr. You should have about 30 balls.
- Put the remaining dark or milk chocolate in a heatproof bowl and melt in the microwave in short bursts. Lower each truffle into the melted chocolate using a fork, coat well and put on a tray lined with baking parchment. Chill for 1 hr. Melt the white chocolate as you did the dark, then drizzle over the truffles. Sprinkle with a little sea salt, then chill for 30 mins more, or until ready to eat or package. Will keep in the fridge for up to one week.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 112 calories, Fat 6 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 12 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 9 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 1 grams protein, Sodium 0.09 milligram of sodium
SNICKERDOODLE COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
The cinnamon and white chocolate in these eggless, cookie-inspired truffles are an amazing duo. The truffles make a great gift wrapped in a box with some pretty tissue paper for teachers or friends.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 18 truffles
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Microwave the flour in a small microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Remove and stir well. Microwave for an additional minute or until the temperature reaches 180 degrees F. Sift into a medium bowl, then whisk in the cinnamon, baking soad and salt (see Cook's Note).
- Beat the brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter and yogurt with an electric mixer on medium-high speed in a large bowl until well combined, about 2 minutes. Add the flour mixture, and mix on low speed until well incorporated. (Turn off the mixer and use your hands to help combine if needed.)
- Scoop tablespoonfuls of the dough, and roll them into smooth balls. Put them on the prepared baking sheet, and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate chips and shortening in a medium microwave-safe bowl in the microwave in 30-second increments, stirring in between, until the coating is smooth and thin. Drop the chilled balls into the coating, and roll them around with a fork to fully coat. Remove each truffle with the fork, letting any excess coating drip off, and return to the baking sheet. (If the coating begins to harden, microwave it for a few seconds to warm it up and thin it out.) Chill the truffles until the coating is completely set, about 1 hour. (The truffles can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.)
COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES
- In a large bowl cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add vanilla. Gradually beat in flour and add milk. Add chocolate morsels and pecans, mixing well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on waxed paper; chill 2 hours.
- Melt chocolate bark candy coating in a double boiler. Using 2 forks, dip cookie balls into candy coating to cover. Place on waxed paper and chill to set. Store in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
More about "cookie dough truffles recipes"
INSANELY GOOD COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES RECIPE
3.8/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory Dessert See details »
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES - RECIPE GIRL
Ratings 10Calories 211 per servingCategory Dessert See details »
COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4/5 (6)Category DessertServings 24Total Time 1 hr 25 mins
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. Shape dough into 24 (1 1/4-inch) balls; place on cookie sheet. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until firm.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and shortening uncovered on High 60 seconds. Stir; continue to microwave in 10-second increments until mixture is melted and can be stirred smooth.
- Using 2 forks, dip and roll balls, one at a time, into melted chocolate; tap off excess chocolate. Return to lined cookie sheet. If chocolate has cooled too much, reheat. Spoon remaining melted chocolate into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe over tops of truffles. Discard any remaining chocolate. Refrigerate truffles about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set.
- Store truffles tightly covered in refrigerator up to 1 day or in freezer up to 2 weeks. Thaw frozen truffles in refrigerator, and serve same day.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES | BAKERELLA
Reviews 272Total Time 1 hr 30 minsEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars with an electric mixer until light and fluffy (about 3 minutes). Mix in milk and vanilla. Add flour and salt and mix on low until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place rolled balls on a wax paper lined baking sheet and place in the freezer for at least 15 minutes. (I had mine in for about an hour so longer is okay, too)
- Melt candy coating following instructions on the package. Remove a couple of balls from the freezer at a time and insert the cut stick into the ball. Dip in candy coating and let any excess fall off back into the bowl.
COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES - LIV FOR CAKE
4.8/5 (10)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCuisine AmericanCalories 100 per serving
- Beat butter until creamy, add sugars and beat on high until pale and fluffy (approx. 2-3mins). Add vanilla and mix until combined.
- Reduce speed to low and slowly add in flour mixture. Mix until just incorporated. Slowly pour in milk. Increase speed to med-high and beat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
Cuisine AmericanCategory CookiesServings 30Total Time 50 mins See details »
COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
4.7/5 (6)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 40 mins
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat together butter, brown sugar and white sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in milk and vanilla until combined, about 1 minute. Mix in flour just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Shape into balls using 2 teaspoons of dough for each ball. Place on prepared pan, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Melt shortening and chocolate together in a metal bowl over a pan of lightly simmering water. Stir occasionally until smooth, and remove from heat.
LIGHT COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES - FOOD BY THE GRAM
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory DessertCalories 63 per serving
- Spread flour onto a microwave safe plate and microwave for 60 seconds. Stir, and microwave for another 30 seconds. Be sure your flour doesn't burn/brown. If it does, start over and microwave for slightly less time. This step is critical as it ensures the flour is safe to consume. Let flour cool.
- In a small mixing bowl, cream smart balance with sugar until fluffy and smooth. Add cooled flour and mix. Add vanilla and milk to thin and combine. Lastly, add sprinkles and 1 tbsp chocolate chips, and stir until you have a firm dough. Put dough in the fridge while you melt chocolate.
- Add chocolate to a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 30 second increments, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Add 1/2 tsp of melted chocolate into each cup of truffle mold and swirl around to fully coat outside of truffle (can do this by pinching the base to spread the chocolate or using a spoon/small brush). Pop into the freezer for 5 minutes to harden.
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES : RECIPES : COOKING ...
5/5 (1)Category DessertServings 30-40 See details »
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES | BAKED BY AN INTROVERT
Reviews 30Calories 214 per servingCategory Candy Recipes See details »
BEST COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE COOKIE ...
Servings 6Estimated Reading Time 50 secsCategory Dessert See details »
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST S'MORES COOKIE-DOUGH TRUFFLES RECIPE
5/5 (2)Total Time 55 mins See details »
EASY COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES RECIPE | SUGAR & SOUL
5/5 (3)Total Time 1 hr 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 142 per serving See details »
COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES RECIPE | SAINSBURY`S MAGAZINE
4/5 (29)Category DessertServings 40Total Time 40 mins See details »
HOW TO MAKE COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES - THE SPRUCE EATS
4.3/5 (22)Total Time 50 minsCategory Dessert, CandyCalories 143 per serving See details »
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES | LOVE AND OLIVE OIL
Servings 36-48Total Time 21 hrsEstimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
EASY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH TRUFFLES RECIPE - INSIDE ...
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory Fudge And CandyCalories 175 per serving See details »
270 COOKIE DOUGH AND TRUFFLES IDEAS IN 2021 | TRUFFLES ...
See details »
SKIPPY TRUFFLE COOKIE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
See details »
COOKIE DOUGH OREOS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
See details »
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #desserts #holiday-event #candy #chocolate #dietary #gifts #taste-mood #sweet #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make chocolate chip cookie dough truffles?Mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth; add flour and mix until incorporated. Sprinkle salt over dough and fold in chocolate chips. Form dough into 1- to 2-inch balls and arrange on a baking sheet. Freeze until set, about 30 minutes.
Is it safe to eat cookie dough truffles?These Cookie Dough Truffles are easy to make, safe to eat, and totally addictive! These chocolate-covered treats perfect for parties, game days, or to satisfy cravings any time of the day or night. These truffles are made with Edible Cookie Dough that’s dipped in chocolate and makes a wonderful gift during the holidays!
How do you make chocolate bark truffles at home?In a large bowl cream butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer at medium speed until creamy. Add vanilla. Gradually beat in flour and add milk. Add chocolate morsels and pecans, mixing well. Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on waxed paper; chill 2 hours. Melt chocolate bark candy coating in a double boiler.
What kind of milk to use for truffles?Use butter, not margarine or soft tub butter or anything else but butter. And use sweetened condensed milk, not evaporated milk or regular milk or cream or anything but sweetened condensed milk. If you follow the directions, your Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles dough will turn out just fine!