FIVE LAYER BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
- Press into bottom of a 9 by 13-inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the butterscotch morsels over the crust.
- The layer the chocolate morsels, pecans, and coconut, in the order given.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the layers.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool and cut into bars.
- TO GIVE AS A GIFT:.
- In a decorative jar, layer pecans, butterscotch morsels, coconut, and chocolate morsels. Spoon graham cracker crumbs into a small plastic or cellophane bag and place on top of the layers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185.2, Fat 10.7, SaturatedFat 6.4, Cholesterol 12.9, Sodium 77.4, Carbohydrate 20.9, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 17.8, Protein 2.1
SEVEN LAYER MAGIC COOKIE BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (325 degrees F for glass baking pan). In small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb mixture. Layer evenly with remaining ingredients; press down firmly with fork.
- Bake 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars or diamonds. Store covered at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 257.4 calories, Carbohydrate 21.1 g, Cholesterol 16 mg, Fat 14.6 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 8.1 g, Sodium 102.5 mg, Sugar 16.9 g
These rich bar cookies will melt in your mouth! They're ideal to have on hand for a snack. —Pauline Schrag, Theresa, New York
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 bars.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat oven to 350°. Melt butter in a 9-in. square baking pan. On top of melted butter, sprinkle crumbs, then coconut, then chocolate chips, then nuts. Pour milk over all. Do not stir. Bake until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool several hours before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279 calories, Fat 18g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 138mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
TRIPLE-LAYER COOKIE BARS
My family just loves these chewy chocolate and peanutty bars. They're perfect for dessert and snacks. I make them whenever I get a craving for something sweet and special. -Diane Bradley, Sparta, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Cut in butter until crumbly. Beat in eggs. Spread in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. , Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Sprinkle coconut over crust; drizzle with milk. Bake 20-25 minutes longer or until lightly browned. , Meanwhile in a microwave, melt chocolate chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Spread over brownies. Cool on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290 calories, Fat 16g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 34mg cholesterol, Sodium 155mg sodium, Carbohydrate 36g carbohydrate (28g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
COOKIE LAYER BARS
Everyone has that one dessert that they can't stop thinking about, and this one is ours. Our Cookie Layer Bars are fun enough to bring to a small party and delicious enough to enjoy at home while snuggled under blankets. Topped with sprinkles and drizzled to perfection with chocolate, our layered bars recipe is what cozy tastes like. From family baking nights to baking with friends, our Cookie Layer Bars aren't complete until you pair them with your favorite movies or music. So gather up your loved ones, and give our layered bars recipe a try!
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Make sugar cookie dough as directed on pouch for drop cookies. Stir in 1/4 cup of the candy sprinkles. Press dough evenly in bottom of pan.
- Make double chocolate chunk cookie dough as directed on pouch. Drop dough by spoonfuls over sugar cookie dough. Using metal spatula, evenly spread dough to cover sugar cookie dough layer. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons candy sprinkles over top.
- Bake 30 to 34 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and edges are set. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 2 hours.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring halfway through, until chips can be stirred smooth. Spoon into resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut small tip from corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe over top of bar.
- Let stand about 2 hours or until chocolate is set. Cut into 6 rows by 4 rows. Store loosely covered in single layer at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 37 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 2 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, ServingSize 1 Bar, Sodium 210 mg, Sugar 23 g, TransFat 0 g
LAYER COOKIES (MAGIC LAYER BARS)
I can still remember the first time I had one of these cookies at a church picnic as a kid...MMmmm. I've loved them ever since. Easy to make and always popular. A classic!
Provided by Marg CaymanDesigns
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 16 large cookies, 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Place melted butter in a 9 x 13 baking pan. Spread graham cracker crumbs over top. (I actually prefer to melt my butter in the microwave, mix in the graham cracker crumbs and then pat into the pan. It makes a more even bottom crust, I think.).
- Layer the coconut and chips in order given. Pour sweetened condensed milk over all. Top with nuts. DO NOT mix together.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes or until lightly browned. (Please check earlier if your oven runs hot!).
People also searched
More about "cookie layer bars recipes"
THE BEST SEVEN LAYER COOKIE BARS RECIPE - SHUGARY …
4.6/5 (46)Calories 171 per servingCategory Cookies
- Process graham crackers using a food processor to make fine crumbs. Add in melted butter. Mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Top crust with chocolate chips, butterscotch morsels, coconut, and pecans. Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top.
THE MOTHERLODE LAYERED COOKIE BARS | BEST COOKIE …
Cuisine AmericanCategory DessertServings 12Total Time 1 hr 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For Sugar Cookie Dough Layer: Press sugar cookie dough into bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish that's been lined foil and sprayed with cooking spray.
- For Double Chocolate Cookie Dough Layer: In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Slowly add eggs and vanilla until well combined.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Slowly add to wet ingredients then stir in chips. Layer 1/2 the recipe over sugar cookie layer, pressing gently.
- For Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Layer: Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix until combined. Press over chocolate cookie dough.
SEVEN LAYER MAGIC COOKIE BARS - EAGLE BRAND
26% Total Time 25 minsServings 30 See details »
KETO MAGIC COOKIE BARS (2.4G NET CARBS!) | WHOLESOME YUM
4.9/5 (18)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 276 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C). Line a 8x8 in (23x23 cm) baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the melted butter and vanilla. Mix into the almond flour mixture, pressing with the back of a spoon or spatula, until a crumbly dough forms.
OLD-FASHIONED 7-LAYER BARS RECIPES: 7 WAYS TO MAKE ...
Servings 24Total Time 45 minsCategory Vintage Dessert RecipesCalories 214 per serving See details »
SEVEN LAYER BARS RECIPE (JUST 7 INGREDIENTS!) - DINNER ...
5/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 240 per serving See details »
COOKIE BARS RECIPE (5 LAYERS) - CAKEWHIZ
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 208 per serving See details »
THE BEST 7 LAYER MAGIC COOKIE BARS! • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
5/5 (6)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 206 per serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 13 x 9 inch pan with non-stick cooking spray. Make sure to spray the interior sides well.
- In a medium size bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix until well combined. Pour mixture into prepared baking pan and gently press to create a crust that covers the entire bottom of the pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over crumb crust. Evenly sprinkle chocolate chips, coconut and nuts over condensed milk layer. Gently press down with a fork.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until begining to lightly brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for approximately 5-10 minutes. Then, while still warm, loosen bars from the side of the pan gently to prevent them from sticking. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered.
51 COOKIE BARS: OUR BEST RECIPES FOR EASY BROWNIES ...
Estimated Reading Time 8 minsPublished 2015-05-28
- Sourdough Rye Brownies. These brownies impressed us so much that they made our best recipes of the year list. Sourdough starter lends a whisper of tangy flavor that offsets the sweetness and complements the chocolate.
- Grapefruit Bars with Candied Zest. When you think of cookie bars (or bar cookies!) , lemon bars probably come to mind. But you've been missing out if you haven't tried other citrus bars, like these gorgeous, zingy grapefruit bars.
- Peanut Butter Brookies. What’s better than a brownie? A brownie with a layer of peanut butter cookie, that’s what. Get This Recipe.
- Coconut-Date Power Breakfast Bars. Cookie bars for breakfast? Sure, when they're these snacky, coconut-covered bar cookies. Get This Recipe.
- Lebkuchen (German Honey Bars) Aging the dough for these German cookies makes the spices taste full flavored but less harsh, and more evenly spread throughout each bite.
- Camouflage Chocolate Fudge Brownies. The secret to the fudgiest, most chocolaty brownies is cocoa powder—not melted chocolate. We borrowed chocolate expert Alice Medrich’s technique, then added a cream cheese topping for tangy balance.
- Tahini Billionaire Bars. We took millionaire bars—shortbread plus caramel plus chocolate—and gave them an upgrade (hence, billions) with sesame seeds and tahini.
- "Brown on Blonde" Blondies. This chewy, nut-filled blondie recipe comes from EveryDayCook by Alton Brown. Get This Recipe.
- Marbled Pumpkin-Maple Cheesecake Bars. Do pie bars count as bar cookies? Who's to say. We just call them delicious. Here, the creamy flavors and textures of cheesecake meet the fall flavors of pumpkin pie.
- Sheet-Pan Brownie Thins. These sheet-pan brownies don't require any special equipment, all you need is a standard rimmed baking sheet and a bowl. The batter gets spread into a thin layer yielding rich, chewy (not cakey!)
TOASTED OAT SEVEN LAYER MAGIC COOKIE BARS (VEGAN, GF ...
Reviews 1Category BarsCuisine AmericanEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 F. In a bowl, mix together the oat flour, coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla until a sticky dough forms. You should be able to pick up clumps with your fingers.
- Press the oat mixture into an 8 X 8 inch baking pan lined with parchment paper. Pack it in tight using the bottom of a measuring cup or the back of a spoon.
- Next add the chopped pecans and then the shredded coconut. Finally pour the sweetened condensed coconut milk over top, making sure it's evenly dispersed.
GIRL SCOUT COOKIE LAYER BARS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Total Time 3 hrs
- Prepare the Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F. Place Trefoils cookies in a food processor; process until finely ground, about 10 seconds. Add powdered sugar and melted butter; pulse 10 times or until well blended. Press evenly into bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Prepare the Brownie Layer: Arrange Samoas evenly over warm crust. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions, and pour batter evenly over Samoas. Bake in preheated oven until top is crackly, but not fully cooked, 18 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Prepare the Cheesecake Layer: Arrange Do-si-dos evenly over warm brownie layer. Beat together cream cheese, condensed milk, vanilla, and egg in a bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour cheesecake batter over Do-si-dos, spreading evenly with an offset spatula. Bake in preheated oven until edges begin to turn golden brown, but center is still undercooked, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Prepare the Peanut Butter Blondie Layer: Arrange Tagalongs evenly over warm cheesecake layer. Beat together brown sugar, butter, and peanut butter in a bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Beat in egg and vanilla until blended. Gradually add flour, beating on low speed just until combined. Dollop batter evenly over Tagalongs; gently spread batter using your hands or a greased spatula. Bake in preheated oven until blondie mixture is golden brown and set, 20 to 25 minutes.
HELLO DOLLY BARS (7 LAYER COOKIE BARS) - SUGAR AND SOUL
5/5 (1)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 400 per serving
- Add the crumbs, melted butter, and salt to a small bowl and mix until thoroughly combined. Add the crumbs to the prepared pan and use the bottom of a flat glass or your hands to press the crumbs down evenly to cover the bottom.
- Sprinkle half of the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and pecans on top of the sweetened condensed milk.
EASY 7-LAYER COOKIE BARS RECIPE
Ratings 30Category DessertAuthor Angela LatimerCalories 276 per serving See details »
SEVEN LAYER COOKIES - THE EASIEST, TASTIEST COOKIE BAR YOU ...
Reviews 5Calories 80 per servingCategory Bars See details »
4-LAYER COOKIE BARS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 24 See details »
24 COOKIE BAR RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins See details »
PUMPKIN MOUSSE BARS - WWW.THESCRANLINE.COM
See details »
20 EASY AND DELICIOUS COOKIE BAR RECIPES | SCHOOL LUNCHBOX ...
See details »
BROWNIE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE BARS - MOUNTAIN MAMA COOKS
See details »
7-LAYER COOKIE BARS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
See details »
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER COOKIE BARS - THE AVOCADO NUT
See details »
You'll also love