Cran Bran Muffins
CRAN BRAN MUFFINS
the original recipe came from the back of a natural bran package, but i've altered it to my taste.
Time: 27 minutes
- preheat oven to 375 and grease 12-cup muffin pan
- mix buttermilk with bran and set aside
- mix together apple butter , brown sugar , vanilla and egg
- add to bran mixture
- sift together flour , baking soda , baking powder and salt
- add to wet ingredients
- stir just until combined
- fold in dried cranberries
- divide batter into 12 muffin cups and bake for 12-15 minutes , or until they test clean
- cool for 5 minutes in pan , then completely cool upside down on wire rack
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- natural bran
- low-fat buttermilk
- all-purpose flour
- baking powder
- baking soda
- dried cranberries
- brown sugar
- apple butter
CRANBERRY BRAN MUFFINS
These are so easy and quick, you can bake them on a whim -- whenever you have a craving but not a lot of time. Orange zest and buttermilk give this recipe extra-special tang.
Recipe From marthastewart.com
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 1 dozen
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 12-cup standard muffin tin with paper liners; set aside. Place flour, bran, baking powder, salt, and baking soda in a large bowl. Stir in sugar, and set aside.
- Whisk together buttermilk, butter, eggs, zest, and vanilla in a bowl. Add flour mixture; stir until just combined. Stir in cranberries.
- Divide batter among lined muffin cups. Bake until cooked through and golden brown, about 30 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool slightly. Turn out; serve warm or at room temperature.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups wheat bran
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups packed dark-brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups plus 2 tablespoons buttermilk
- 11 tablespoons (1 3/8 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
CLASSIC BRAN MUFFINS
A delicious source of fiber! My family have them almost every morning. Great healthy muffins! You may substitute dates for the raisins if you wish.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Janet Kalman Villada
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Mix together wheat bran and buttermilk; let stand for 10 minutes.
- Beat together oil, egg, sugar and vanilla and add to buttermilk/bran mixture. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir flour mixture into buttermilk mixture, until just blended. Fold in raisins and spoon batter into prepared muffin tins.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean. Cool and enjoy!
Number Of Ingredients: 11
- 1 ½ cups wheat bran
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- ⅔ cup brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup raisins
CRANBERRY ORANGE BRAN MUFFINS
A tasty way to get your fiber! I also plan on trying them with all orange juice in place of the milk.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Marg CaymanDesigns
Yield 24 serving(s)
- Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, squeeze orange juice from orange(s) and combine with enough low-fat milk to make 2 cups total. Add zest from orange(s). Mix in applesauce, vanilla and eggs. Add wet ingredient mixture to dry ingredients and mix well by hand. Stir in cranberries.
- Divide between muffin tins, and bake at 350°F for 18-20 minutes.
Number Of Ingredients: 12
- 2 cups wheat bran
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 1/2 cups flour (I use combo of white & wheat)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup fresh squeezed orange juice (approximately)
- 1 2/3 cups low-fat milk (approximately)
- 1 -2 tablespoon orange zest
- 1/2 cup applesauce
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
You'll also love
More recipes about cran bran muffins recipes
Cran Bran Muffins Recipe | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com2020-06-19 · Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Mix into the batter until just combined. Sprinkle cranberries on top; fold in with a spatula. Divide batter among the prepared muffin … ...
10 Best Cranberry Bran Muffins Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.com2021-06-12 · Apple Cranberry Bran Muffins Food Doodles oil, baking soda, wheat bran, orange juice, salt, buttermilk and 7 more Bran Muffins Wanna Come With salt, frozen blueberries, baking powder, pumpkin seeds, frozen cranberries and 13 more ... Show details
Cranberry Apple Bran Muffins | Recipe
Recipe From : kelloggs.caStir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add to cereal mixture, stirring just until combined. Stir in cranberries and apple. Portion batter evenly into greased muffin-pan cups. ... Show details
Cranberry Bran Muffins Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comIn a large bowl, combine the muffin mix, cereal and cranberries. Stir in milk just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at 400° for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffin … ...
Cran-Orange Bran Muffins Recipe: How to Make It | Taste of ...
Recipe From : tasteofhome.comDirections In a bowl, combine yogurt and cereal; let stand for 5 minutes. In a large bowl, combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir the orange juice, honey, butter, egg and orange zest into … ...
Cranberry Orange Bran Muffins | Recipe
Recipe From : kelloggs.caDirections 1. In medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. ... Show details
Cranberry-bran muffins and loaf - Chatelaine.com
Recipe From : chatelaine.com2006-03-01 · Preheat oven to 375F (190C). Lightly oil or spray two 12-cup muffin tins or a 12-cup muffin tin and a 9×5-inch (2-L) loaf pan. Place flour in a large bowl. Using a fork, stir in wheat bran, baking... ...
The Original All-Bran® Muffins - Kellogg's
Recipe From : kelloggs.comLet stand about 2 minutes or until cereal softens. Add egg and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion evenly into twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin pan … ...
Classic Bran Muffins - Rogers Foods
Recipe From : rogersfoods.comGrease or line a 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. In a large bowl, mix together Rogers Wheat Bran and buttermilk; let stand 5 minutes. Stir in vegetable oil, brown sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla. In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Add to … ...
Banana Cranberry Bran Muffins | Canadian Goodness
Recipe From : dairyfarmersofcanada.caIn a large bowl, combine bran, all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, whisk together brown sugar, egg, milk, banana, butter and vanilla; pour over dry ingredients and add cranberries. Stir just until moistened. Spoon into prepared muffin … ... Show details
Best Ever Bran Muffins | The Recipe Critic
Recipe From : therecipecritic.com2021-01-22 · How to Make The Best Bran Muffins. Soak the Wheat Bran: pour the wheat bran into a small bowl and pour the buttermilk over the top. Stir together and let this mixture soak for at least 10 … ...
- In a small bowl add the wheat bran and pour the buttermilk over, stir to combine, let this soak for 10 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl add the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Stir with a fork or whisk.
Cranberry Muffin Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.com12. These muffins are so soft and fluffy and so delicious with the roasted pecans on top. A great way to use up leftover cranberry sauce from Thanksgiving! The sugar amount needed depends on how sweet your cranberry sauce is. You can go up to 1/2 cup if the leftover cranberry … ... Show details
Cranberry-bran muffins recipe: Day 54 - Chatelaine
Recipe From : chatelaine.com2011-05-23 · Cranberry-bran muffins recipe: Day 54 Realizing that the now full-term baby in my belly could come any day now, it was time to prepare something for my … ...
Easy Cran-Bran Muffin Recipe With "Super" Ingredients ...
Recipe From : delishably.com2008-05-17 · The Basic Recipe (12 Muffins) Ingredients. 1 1/2 c. All Bran cereal; 1 16 oz. can of whole-berry jellied cranberry sauce; 2 eggs; 1/3 c. wheat germ; 1/4 c. vegetable oil; 1 T. baking powder ; 1-1/4 c. all-purpose flour; Directions. Combine All Bran cereal, cranberry sauce, eggs, wheat germ, and vegetable oil together in a large bowl. Allow to stand a few minutes, so that the dry ingredients ... ... Show details
High Five to High Fibre: Cranberry Blueberry Bran Muffins ...
Recipe From : yummymummyclub.caIn a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. In a large bowl, whisk together applesauce, sugar, oil, and flax/ water mixture. Add bran cereal and stir well. Add dry ingredients to the large bowl and stir until just combined. ... Show details
Cranberry Apple Bran Muffins | All-Bran*
Recipe From : allbran.caStir together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add to cereal mixture, stirring just until combined. Stir in cranberries and apple. Portion batter evenly into greased muffin-pan cups. ... Show details
Cranberry Orange Bran Muffins | All-Bran*
Recipe From : allbran.caCranberry Orange Bran Muffins. Every bite of these muffins bursts with the tangy flavour of oranges and fresh cranberries. Per serving. Calories: 164: Dietary Fiber: 3.8: Ingredients . 300 ml or 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour; 125 ml or 1/2 cup granulated sugar; 15 ml or 1 tbsp baking powder; 1 ml or 1/4 tsp salt; 2 ml or 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon or nutmeg, optional; 375 ml or 1 1/2 cups All-Bran ... ...
Our best muffin recipes | Canadian Living
Recipe From : canadianliving.com2015-06-16 · Bran Flaxseed Cranberry Muffins Savoury muffin recipes Not all muffins need to be sweet! Satisfy your savoury tooth with these 5 muffin recipes - great for breakfast, snacks or a side-dish for dinner. Red Pepper Corn Bread Muffins Corn Muffins with Green Onions Mashed Potato Muffins Cheddar Bacon Muffins . Recommended. Your best muffins ever in 8 easy steps By: Elizabeth Baird … ... Show details
Healthy Bran Muffin Recipe | High Fibre Bran Muffin Recipe
Recipe From : cookingnook.comInstructions. Preheat oven to 400ºF. Stir together the bran, flour, soda and baking powder. Stir in raisins and set aside. Blend the milk, molasses, oil and egg. Add to the dry ingredients and mix just until moistened. Spoon into 12 greased muffin tins. Bake for 15 minutes at 400ºF or until muffins pull away from sides of cups. ... Show details
Barefoot Contessa | Blueberry Bran Muffins | Recipes
Recipe From : barefootcontessa.comBlueberry Bran Muffins. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Brush the top of a muffin pan with vegetable oil and line it with 12 paper liners. Stir together the flour, salt, baking … ...
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Brush the top of a muffin pan with vegetable oil and line it with 12 paper liners.
- Stir together the flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon in a medium bowl. In a large bowl, whisk together the yogurt, sugar, ½ cup vegetable oil, honey, eggs, and vanilla until combined. Add the dry ingredients, stirring just until combined. Gently stir in the wheat bran and blueberries until combined.
- Scoop the batter into the muffin cups with a rounded 2¼-inch ice cream scoop. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and a cake tester comes out clean. Allow to cool for 5 minutes and serve warm or at room temperature.
A better bran muffin recipe - La Mélasse Grandma
Recipe From : grandmamolasses.com2013-05-14 · As muffins go, bran muffin recipes have great potential, which is why this recipe caught my eye. It includes whole wheat flour, flax seeds for texture, a bit of nutmeg for flavour and dried cranberries instead of raisins. I add the zest of an orange to give them a bit more zip. Bran muffin recipe with flaxseed, cranberries and orange zest. From the Canadian Living cookbook: 150 Essential … ...
10 Best Orange Bran Muffins Recipes | Yummly
Recipe From : yummly.comCranberry-Orange Bran Muffins with Walnuts Teenie Cakes baking powder, Orange, ground cinnamon, all-purpose flour, fresh cranberries and 10 more Cranberry Orange Bran Muffins Food.com baking soda, eggs, dried cranberries, wheat bran, flour, applesauce and 6 more ... Show details
Cran Bran Muffins - Recipe | Cooks.com
Recipe From : cooks.com2012-07-01 · RECIPE COLLECTION “CRAN BRAN MUFFINS” IS IN: NEXT RECIPE: CRANBERRY MUFFINS ~ RELATED RECIPE COLLECTIONS ~ Breads and Rolls · Best Biscuits · Easy Baking · Quick Breads · CM's Breads, Rolls & Buns: Printer-friendly version. CRAN BRAN MUFFINS : 1 cup Bob's Red Mill bran 1/2 cup flour 1/2 tsp. salt 1/2 tsp. baking soda 1 tsp. baking powder 1 egg, well … ... Show details
Blueberry Bran Muffins Recipe | Ina Garten | Food Network
Recipe From : foodnetwork.com...
Homemade Raisin Bran Muffins Recipe | Broma Bakery
Recipe From : bromabakery.com2012-03-16 · Bran muffins are super easy to make, but there are a few extra steps in this recipe that you don’t find in most muffin recipes. Before adding the wheat bran to the muffin batter, you first have to toast it for a few minutes in the oven. While the wheat bran is toasting, heat some raisins in a pot of water and simmer until the raisins have soaked all the water up. Transfer the raisins to a ... ...