- Line a baking sheet with wax paper. Set aside.
- Whisk the honey, vanilla, butter and egg together in a 5-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in the rice cereal, cranberries and almonds until combined. Let the mixture cool for 45 minutes.
- Place the grated chocolate in a small bowl.
- Firmly press the rice mixture together into 36 balls, each about 1-inch in diameter, using slightly damp hands. Roll the cookies in the chocolate until coated and place on the prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for 1 hour until firm.
CRANBERRY DESSERT SAUCE
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat; stir until warm.
- Spoon mixture into a glass bowl.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 744.2, Fat 20, SaturatedFat 1.8, Cholesterol 0.8, Sodium 358.2, Carbohydrate 147.8, Fiber 5.7, Sugar 87.7, Protein 4.2
CRANBERRY DESSERT SAUCE
- In a medium saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Cook apple with nutmeg until apple begins to soften, about 3 minutes.
- Add cranberries, apple cider, and sugar; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer until apple is tender and sauce is thick, 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in 1 tablespoon butter. Puree in a blender until smooth. If too thick to pour, stir in up to 1/2 cup more apple cider. Spoon the dessert sauce over pound cake or vanilla ice cream.
FAVORITE CRANBERRY SAUCE EXTRAORDINAIRE
I took three of my favorite cranberry sauce recipes and combined them to come up with this recipe. The supreme Saigon cinnamon I used is more potent than most cinnamon brands sold in stores.
Provided by thedailygourmet
Categories Cranberry Sauce
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine orange juice and both sugars in a saucepan over medium heat and allow the sugar to melt down. Add cranberries, 3/4 of the orange zest, and crystallized ginger.
- Cook sauce, mashing down berries, over medium-low heat for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, toast pecans in a small skillet over medium heat until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Set aside.
- Stir cinnamon and chopped pecans into the cranberry sauce until well combined. Transfer cranberry sauce to a serving dish and top with remaining orange zest.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 112.6 calories, Carbohydrate 25.1 g, Fat 1.7 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 0.6 g, SaturatedFat 0.2 g, Sodium 3.4 mg, Sugar 21.6 g
EASY 3-INGREDIENT CRANBERRY DESSERT
Delicious fluffy dessert great for Thanksgiving or any time of the year!
Provided by VHALLCLARKE
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Mix cranberry sauce and condensed milk together in a bowl. Slowly mix in whipped topping until combined. Transfer to a pretty serving dish, cover, and refrigerate for 4 to 8 hours. Serve cold.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 332.3 calories, Carbohydrate 48.3 g, Cholesterol 13.3 mg, Fat 14.7 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 70.6 mg, Sugar 42.5 g
CHOCOLATE TART WITH CRANBERRY RASPBERRY SAUCE
With its rich chocolate and fruity flavors, a little bit of this tart goes a long way. The berry-wine sauce lends an elegant touch. -Diane Nemitz, Ludington, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°. Process flour, oats and sugar in a food processor until oats are ground. Add butter; pulse until crumbly. Press onto bottom and 1 in. up sides of an ungreased 10-in. springform pan. Bake until lightly browned, 14-16 minutes. Cool on a wire rack., Process almonds in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Beat brown sugar, corn syrup, eggs, chocolate and melted butter; stir in almonds., Pour into prepared crust. Bake until center is set and crust is golden brown, 25-30 minutes. Cool completely on a wire rack., Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine 1 cup raspberries, cranberries, sugar and wine. Bring to a boil, stirring to dissolve sugar. Reduce heat to low; cook, uncovered, until cranberries pop, 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cool slightly., Press berry mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl; discard seeds. Refrigerate sauce until serving., Remove rim from pan. Serve tart with sauce and remaining raspberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 462 calories, Fat 24g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 56mg cholesterol, Sodium 115mg sodium, Carbohydrate 55g carbohydrate (39g sugars, Fiber 4g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
ALMOND AND CHOCOLATE DACQUOISE WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper and, using an 8-inch round cake pan as a guide, trace 3 circles on parchment (2 on one sheet and 1 on other). Turn parchment over (circles will show through paper).
- Make meringue layers:
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer beat whites with cream of tartar and salt until they hold soft peaks. Add sugar all at once and vanilla and beat until meringue holds stiff glossy peaks. Fold in almonds gently but thoroughly and divide meringue evenly among parchment circles, spreading to fill in circles.
- Bake meringue layers in upper and lower thirds of oven, switching position of sheets halfway through baking, 1 hour, or until firm and pale golden. Remove parchment from sheets and cool meringue layers on it on racks. Carefully peel off parchment and put meringues, smooth sides up, on a work surface. Meringue layers may be made 1 day ahead and kept, wrapped well in plastic wrap, in a cool dry place.
- Make cranberry sauce:
- In a heavy saucepan combine cranberries, preserves, sugar, water, and lemon juice and simmer until thickened slightly, 10 to 15 minutes. Cranberry sauce may be made 2 days ahead and chilled, covered.
- In a double boiler or a metal bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water melt chocolate, stirring until smooth. Remove top of double boiler or bowl from heat and transfer chocolate to a sealable plastic bag. Seal bag, pressing out excess air. Squeeze chocolate to one corner and snip off corner as close to edge as possible to make a 1/8-inch hole. Drizzle chocolate over smooth sides of meringues (do not spread to coat) and chill, uncovered, until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes.
- In a bowl beat cream with sugar and vanilla until cream holds stiff peaks.
- Assemble dacquoise:
- Put 1 meringue layer, chocolate side down, on a cake plate and spread evenly with about half of whipped cream. Repeat layering in same manner with another meringue, remaining whipped cream, and remaining meringue. Dacquoise may be assembled and kept in a cake keeper, chilled, at least 8 hours and up to 2 days.
- Garnish dacquoise with chocolate leaves and sugared cranberries, Slice dacquoise with a serrated knife and serve chilled with cranberry sauce.
- To make the chocolate holly leaves:
- In a double boiler or a metal bowl set over a saucepan of barely simmering water melt chocolate, stirring until smooth, and remove double boiler or pan from heat. With a 1/2-inch pastry brush coat underside of each leaf about 1/8 inch thick with chocolate. Chill leaves, chocolate sides up, until chocolate is set, about 30 minutes, and carefully peel off holly or lemon leaves. Chocolate leaves may be made 1 week ahead and kept frozen, in layers separated by wax paper in an airtight container lined with wax paper. Makes 15 chocolate leaves.
More about "cranberry chocolate dessert sauce recipes"
CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY DESSERT SAUCE | OCEAN SPRAY®
Servings 1.5Category Sauces Sides And Salads
CRANBERRY-RASPBERRY DESSERT SAUCE - DESSERT SAUCE RECIPES
38 CRANBERRY DESSERTS TO MAKE THIS WINTER - PUREWOW
EASY HOMEMADE CRANBERRY SAUCE - SWEET AND TART! - MOM ON …
FESTIVE CRANBERRY DESSERTS FOR THANKSGIVING | BETTER HOMES
10 BEST CRANBERRY SAUCE DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
WHITE CHOCOLATE CHARLOTTE RUSSE & CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE
73 BEST CRANBERRY RECIPES FOR THANKSGIVING AND BEYOND
CRANBERRY DESSERTS | OCEAN SPRAY®
20 EASY CRANBERRY DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD
30 CRANBERRY AND CHOCOLATE RECIPES PERFECT FOR THE HOLIDAYS
10 BEST CRANBERRY SAUCE DESSERT RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRANBERRY SAUCE STUFFED DARK CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES - THE CHEERFUL …
FROZEN CRANBERRY DESSERT : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
14 DELICIOUS THINGS TO DO WITH LEFTOVER CRANBERRY SAUCE
CRANBERRY BARK RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CHOCOLATE CHIP CRANBERRY BARS RECIPE - AVERIE COOKS
CRANBERRY-CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - ALL SHE COOKS
OUTRAGEOUS CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY FUDGE CAKE - OCEAN SPRAY
30 DELICIOUS CRANBERRY DESSERT RECIPES: HOLIDAY DESSERTS
EASY CRANBERRY SAUCE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
17 CAN-DO CRANBERRY DESSERTS - COOKINGCHEW.COM
CRANBERRY-ORANGE DESSERT SAUCE - COOK'S COUNTRY
VOICE CHANGER RECIPE CRANBERRY CHOCOLATE DESSERT SAUCE
CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY PUDDING WITH BUTTER SAUCE - A COUPLE COOKS
CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY SAUCE COOKIES - ROOTSY NETWORK
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS - MADE WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE!
30 CRANBERRY DESSERT RECIPES: HOLIDAY DESSERTS - CHANNYGANS
CRANBERRY CHOCOLATE DESSERT RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
SIMPLE CRANBERRY SAUCE RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
DESSERT RECIPES WITH CRANBERRY SAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
CHOCOLATE BROWNIE CRANBERRY TRIFLE - BIG BEAR'S WIFE
THE BEST CRANBERRY DESSERT RECIPES YOU'LL EVER MAKE
CRANBERRY CREAM CHEESE DESSERT RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
VERSATILE AND EASY CRANBERRY SAUCE - THE FLAVOR BENDER
RECIPES FOR CRANBERRY SAUCE DESSERT - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #sauces #desserts #condiments-etc #fruit #easy #chocolate #dietary #low-sodium #sweet-sauces #low-in-something
You'll also love