ORANGE-CRANBERRY POUND CAKE
Start a weekend morning with this exquisitely rich and pretty pound cake, with delicate orange and tangy cranberry flavors.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 9x5-inch loaf pan. In large bowl, beat butter and 3/4 cup granulated sugar with electric mixer on medium speed 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add orange juice and vanilla; beat 30 seconds or until well blended.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt; beat on low speed 30 seconds or just until blended. With spoon, fold in cranberries and orange peel. Spoon batter into pan. Sprinkle with coarse sugar.
- Bake 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 15 minutes. Remove from pan to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 25 g, Cholesterol 65 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 140 mg, Sugar 15 g, TransFat 1/2 g
GRAND MARNIER CRANBERRY POUND CAKE
This is a bit different than the usual pound cakes I've prepared. The combination of cranberries and orange liqueur is incredible. -Kathy Hunter, Woodland, Washington
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease and flour a 10-in. fluted tube pan., In a microwave-safe bowl, toss cranberries with Grand Marnier; microwave, covered, on high just until heated through. Cool slightly., In a large bowl, beat butter, cream cheese and sugar until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; add to butter mixture alternately with yogurt, beating well after each addition. Drain cranberries; fold cranberries into batter., Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely., In a small bowl, mix Grand Marnier and enough confectioners' sugar to reach a drizzling consistency. Spoon over cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 425 calories, Fat 12g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 78mg cholesterol, Sodium 259mg sodium, Carbohydrate 71g carbohydrate (50g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
CRANBERRY MASCARPONE CHEESECAKE
A thick and glossy cranberry sauce blankets this tangy, orange-infused mascarpone cheesecake. Make sure to start early, as the flavors and textures need 24 hours to marry!
Provided by In The Raw
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. Place pan on a triple layer of foil large enough to wrap around the pan so the layers come all the way up the outside of the pan.
- In a medium bowl, stir to combine cookie crumbs, sugar, stevia, and butter. Press mixture into bottom and 1 inch up the sides of the pan. Bake until set, about 15 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Lower oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- In a large bowl or a stand mixer with the paddle, beat cream cheese, mascarpone, sugar, stevia, eggs, vanilla, and orange zest until combined and smooth. Scrape into the pan.
- Place pan in a large roasting pan with high sides. Pour in enough scalding hot water to come halfway up the pan sides. Bake until cheesecake is set around the edge but still jiggly in center, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Remove cheesecake from water bath, remove foil, and let cool completely at room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 24, and up to 48, hours.
- In a medium saucepan, combine orange juice, sugar, and stevia. Bring to a boil; stir in cranberries and simmer, stirring occasionally, until thick and glossy, 10 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a wide, shallow pan and refrigerate until completely cool.
- Before serving, spread cranberry sauce on top of cheesecake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 536.7 calories, Carbohydrate 45.5 g, Cholesterol 161.4 mg, Fat 38.3 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 8.9 g, SaturatedFat 21.3 g, Sodium 264.9 mg, Sugar 32.1 g
CRANBERRY-PECAN POUND CAKE
With crunchy pecans and sweet-tart cranberries, this pound cake is a seasonal delight. Try it not only after dinner, but also for breakfast or brunch. -Lisa Varner, Greenville, South Carolina
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and orange zest; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Fold in cranberries and pecans., Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake at 325° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 459 calories, Fat 27g fat (15g saturated fat), Cholesterol 131mg cholesterol, Sodium 386mg sodium, Carbohydrate 49g carbohydrate (30g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 7g protein.
CRANBERRY-MARSCAPONE POUND CAKE RECIPE
Provided by LindaW1955
Number Of Ingredients 20
- 1. Oven 350 degrees; butter and flour 8x5" bread pan. Don't use PAM. Toss chips w/ add'l flour, toss cranberries with add'l flour 2. Combine flour, baking powder and salt, sift THREEE times, set aside 3. Over medium heat, brown 2.5 TBS butter until it is amber, remove foam and set aside 4. Whisk egg with vanilla and set aside 5. Mix butter on medium speed until creamy, slowly add sugar and continue beating until creamy. 6. Add heavy cream and mascarpone and beat on medium speed 7. Turn mixer on low speed and gradually add dry ingredients alternately with eggs. 8. Add chocolate chunks to batter and stir well, then gently stir in cranberries. 9. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan, smooth the top and gently tap the pan on counter to remove air bubbles. 10. With a butter knife draw a line down the center of the pound cake and pour browned butter into the line. 11. Bake until top of cake is golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out clean - 55-65 minutes. Cool in pan for 15", then remove from pan and cool on wire rack. 8x5 foil pan - bake 50 minutes, rotating every 15 minutes. 8x6 flat pan - bake 45 minutes rotating every 15 minutes. 12. Cool cake completely. With a mixer cream together softened butter and cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add in powdered sugar and beat until smooth, mix in vanilla extract. Spread on top of cake and place in fridge until the frosting is set. Garnish with slivered almonds.
More about "cranberry marscapone pound cake recipes"
CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY POUND CAKE - OMG CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
4/5 (23)Category DessertServings 12Total Time 1 hr 35 mins
- Preheat the convection air oven to 325 F (if you don’t have convection air oven raise the temperature to 350 F and you will have to rotate the pan half way through the baking time)
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat brown 2.5 Tablespoons butter until it’s nice amber color, remove the foam and set aside to cool.
CRANBERRY ORANGE MASCARPONE LOAF CAKE - THE BAKING …
Servings 1Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory Breads & Loaf CakesTotal Time 1 hr 15 mins
CRANBERRY POUND CAKE - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST RECIPES, …
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
ITALIAN CRANBERRY ORANGE POUND CAKE - MY RECIPE …
CRANBERRY CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE - SOUTHERN MADE SIMPLE
CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY POUND CAKE - 100K-RECIPES
CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY POUND CAKE | RECIPE IN 2022 - PINTEREST
CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY POUND CAKE | DELICIOUS RECIPES IDEAS
EASY CRANBERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE - LOVEFOODIES
CRANBERRY POUND CAKE ⋆ VINTAGE MOUNTAIN HOMESTEAD
AWARD-WINNING MASCARPONE POUND CAKE - CALL ME PMC
CRANBERRY LAYER CAKE WITH WHIPPED MASCARPONE - WASHINGTON DAIRY
15 OUTSTANDING CRANBERRY PECAN POUND CAKE RECIPES
RECIPE CHOCOLATE, CRANBERRY, WINE & MASCARPONE CAKE
CRANBERRY POUND CAKE | DOUGH-EYED
CRANBERRY AND ORANGE POUND CAKE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ALMOND CRANBERRY CAKE WITH MASCARPONE FROSTING
CHRISTMAS DESSERT IN JARS (CRANBERRY, RASPBERRY, MASCARPONE
CRANBERRY CAKE WITH MASCARPONE CHEESE FROSTING
A FEW SURPRISE INGREDIENTS TURN TRADITIONAL CHEESECAKE INTO AN …
DECADENT CRANBERRY POUND CAKE | OCEAN SPRAY®
ORANGE CRANBERRY CAKE WITH MASCARPONE CREAM CHEESE
CRANBERRY POUND CAKE – CRANBY
ITALIAN CRANBERRY AND ORANGE BUNDT CAKE - LA BELLA VITA CUCINA
CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY POUND CAKE - A GRANDE LIFE
CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY POUND CAKE - SUSAN RECIPES
CRANBERRY ALMOND CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE - WINDY CITY BAKER
CRANBERRY SOUR CREAM POUND CAKE - KAREN'S KITCHEN STORIES
CRANBERRY-BUTTERMILK POUND CAKE | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
CRANBERRY ORANGE CREAM CHEESE POUND CAKE - COMPLETELY DELICIOUS
AWARD WINNING MASCARPONE POUND CAKE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
CRANBERRY POUND CAKE | WILTON
CRANBERRY CAKE - POUND CAKE WITH FRESH CRANBERRIES - VEENA …
CRANBERRY POUND CAKE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY POUND CAKE - MORGAN SISTERS RECIPES
CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY POUND CAKE - OMG CHOCOLATE DESSERTS
CRANBERRY MASCARPONE COFFEE CAKE RECIPE - WISCONSIN CHEESE
CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY POUND CAKE - A RED SPATULA
CRANBERRY POUND CAKE RECIPE - EAT DESSERT FIRST
CRANBERRY ORANGE MASCARPONE LOAF CAKE - THE BAKING FAIRY
CRANBERRY AND WHITE CHOCOLATE POUND CAKE - RASPBERRY THRILLER
CRANBERRY ORANGE POUND CAKE - TIPHERO
You'll also love