CRANBERRY OAT BARS
These little bars are great to snack on, are perfect at holiday time, and would be excellent for a cookie exchange. If you have leftover dough after forming the bars, don't worry, I find that the thinner the crust, the better.
Provided by Inger
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a small saucepan over medium high heat, combine the cranberries, white sugar and orange zest. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cook until the mixture has reduced to about 1 cup.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch baking pan, line with foil, then grease the foil.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in the butter using your hands or a pastry blender until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press half of this mixture firmly into the prepared pan. Spread the cranberry sauce evenly over the base, then crumble the remaining oat mixture over the top.
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until the top is golden brown. Cool completely before cutting into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 242.6 calories, Carbohydrate 38.6 g, Cholesterol 22.9 mg, Fat 9.3 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 2.4 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 161.2 mg, Sugar 23.3 g
CRANBERRY-OAT CEREAL BARS
- Spray a 10-by-15-inch rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray. Line with waxed paper; spray paper with cooking spray, and set aside.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows and salt; cook, stirring occasionally, until marshmallows have melted, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in cereal and dried cranberries.
- Immediately transfer mixture to prepared baking sheet. Using a spatula (or your fingers) coated with cooking spray, press in quickly and firmly. Let cool, about 1 hour; cut into 24 bars (3 rows lengthwise by 8 rows crosswise).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 97 g, Fat 2 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 1 g
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease 11x7 inch baking pan.
- Pour melted butter into a mixing bowl, and beat in the egg, brown sugar, and vanilla extract. Sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and pumpkin pie spice together in a separate mixing bowl. Stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture until thoroughly blended. Mix in the cranberries, pecans, and oats until evenly blended. Press mixture into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is dry and edges slightly pull away from the sides of the pan, 13 to 15 minutes. Cool before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225.3 calories, Carbohydrate 24.8 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 13.4 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 5.5 g, Sodium 147.4 mg, Sugar 11.3 g
OAT & CRANBERRY BARS
Easy to make, these delicious energy-packed oat bars are an ideal snack to make on a camping holiday or to take on long car journeys
Provided by Mary Cadogan
Categories Breakfast, Snack
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Line the base of a 20cm square tin with baking parchment.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oats, sugar and cranberries. Make a well in the centre and add the butter, golden syrup, egg and vanilla extract. Stir well until evenly damp.
- Tip into the tin and spread out evenly. Sprinkle with almonds and bake for 20-25 mins until lightly golden. Cool in the tin for 10 mins, then cut into 6 one way and 2 the other to make 12 bars. Dust with icing sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216 calories, Fat 10 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 27 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 15 grams sugar, Fiber 2 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.2 milligram of sodium
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BAR COOKIES
I always make this with cranberries but it could be made with almost any dried fruit. I adapted this recipe from a recipe in a mystery book by Joanne Fluke. This recipe can be doubled to make a 9 x 13 inch pan of cookies.
Provided by Sandyg61
Categories Bar Cookie
Yield 16-25 cookies
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, rack in the middle position.
- Melt butter in a large microwave safe bowl.
- Add both sugars and let cool a bit.
- Add eggs, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.
- Add flour and mix.
- Add the cranberries and oats and mix everything up. The dough will be quite stiff.
- With a spatula spread dough evenly into a greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25- 30 minutes.
- Cut into bars when cool.
- These freeze well if you roll them in foil and put them in a freezer bag.
CINNAMON-CRANBERRY OAT BARS
I'm a swim coach for kids, and I started making these bars for them as a snack. I wanted something that was easy to eat but would also give them energy. The kids loved them from the very first time I brought them. Now I bring them to every team event. -Sarah Riviere, Prescott, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a large bowl, combine oats, Rice Krispies, cranberries, flax, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and nutmeg., In a large saucepan, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, oil and honey; cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla and salt., Stir in oat mixture; toss to coat. Press firmly into a 9-in. square pan coated with cooking spray. Combine sugar and remaining cinnamon; sprinkle over bars. Cool completely. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 211 calories, Fat 6g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 72mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
ORANGE-CRANBERRY OAT BARS
With the incredible combination of orange and cranberry, these bars are fast sellers at my church's Christmas bazaar.-Agnes Ward, Stratford, Ontario
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda and ginger; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in the oats, coconut and orange zest., Place 3 cups of mixture in another bowl; stir in pecans. Set aside for topping. Press remaining oat mixture into a greased 15x10-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown., Combine cranberry sauce and orange marmalade; spread over crust. Top with reserved oat mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 134 calories, Fat 6g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 10mg cholesterol, Sodium 66mg sodium, Carbohydrate 19g carbohydrate (11g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
CRANBERRY OAT CREAM CHEESE BARS
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- With mixer beat flour, oats, 3/4 cup sugar & butter until crumbly.
- Reserve 1 1/2 cups of mixture. Press remaining crumbs into a greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 15 minutes until lightly brown. Beat cheese until fluffy and then beat in condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and spread over crust.
- Combine cranberry, cornstarch and 1 tablespoon brown sugar; spoon over cheese layer.
- Top with remaining crumbs.
- Bake approx 45 minutes, until golden brown.
- Let cool and cut into bars.
More about "cranberry oatmeal bars recipes"
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
5/5 (5)Total Time 40 minsCategory DessertCalories 169 per serving
- Mix the first 4 ingredients together, then take the butter and cut it in, until it's perfectly crumbly. I find that rubbing it between your palms lightly works so well.
- Once the bottom layer is done, pour the cranberry sauce, or jelly, on top and spread out in an even layer.
CRANBERRY-OATMEAL BARS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4.1/5 (65)Calories 133 per servingServings 24
- To prepare crust, weigh or lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Combine flour and next 5 ingredients (through cinnamon) in a medium bowl, stirring well with a whisk. Drizzle butter and juice over flour mixture, stirring until moistened (mixture will be crumbly). Reserve 1/2 cup oat mixture. Press remaining oat mixture into the bottom of an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- To prepare filling, combine cranberries, sour cream, granulated sugar, and remaining ingredients in a medium bowl, stirring well. Spread cranberry mixture over prepared crust; sprinkle reserved oat mixture evenly over filling. Bake at 325° for 40 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Cherry-Oatmeal Bars: Substitute dried cherries for the dried cranberries and lemon rind for the orange rind in filling.
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS - COOKTHESTORY
4.7/5 (23)Total Time 32 minsCategory DessertCalories 182 per serving
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS - RECIPE - FINECOOKING
EASY CRANBERRY OAT BARS RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
CRANBERRY CARAMEL BARS (WITH EASY OAT CRUST!) - THE …
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS - THE COUNTRY COOK
OATMEAL CRANBERRY CHEESECAKE BARS - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS (WITH CRUMBLE TOPPING!)
10 BEST HEALTHY OATMEAL CRANBERRY BARS RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRANBERRY-OATMEAL BARS - EAT YOURSELF SKINNY
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS MADE WITH FRESH CRANBERRIES
CRANBERRY SAUCE OATMEAL BARS - SAVORY TOOTH
NUTTY OATMEAL CRANBERRY BARS RECIPE - SHE WEARS MANY HATS
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS RECIPE - AN EDIBLE MOSAIC™
CRANBERRY ORANGE OAT BARS - FOODIE ALL DAY
CRANBERRY ALMOND HEALTHY OATMEAL BARS - JAR OF LEMONS
OATMEAL CRANBERRY BARS - CRANBERRY BARS RECIPE CATHY'S GLUTEN FREE
CRANBERRY SAUCE OAT BARS - AHEAD OF THYME
ALMOND OATMEAL BARS WITH CRANBERRY & FLAX RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
EASY CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS (+ CRUMB TOPPING) - REAL FOOD WITH …
THE BEST OATMEAL CRANBERRY CRUNCH BARS • THE FRESH COOKY
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS - SIMPLE JOY
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS - COOK FAST, EAT WELL
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS (GLUTEN FREE) - ALLIANNA'S KITCHEN
EASY CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS | SUBURBAN SIMPLICITY
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS - HUG FOR YOUR BELLY
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS FROM MY HEALTHY EATING ONE-POT …
CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS
10 BEST DRIED CRANBERRY OATMEAL BAR RECIPES | YUMMLY
CRANBERRY ORANGE OATMEAL BARS - FRESH FIT KITCHEN
CRANBERRY OAT BARS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
OATMEAL BREAKFAST BARS - FEELGOODFOODIE
OATMEAL CRANBERRY BARS- MADE WITH FRESH CRANBERRIES
VEGAN CRANBERRY OAT BARS (LOW-CALORIE + GLUTEN-FREE + LOW-CARB)
PUMPKIN CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
OATMEAL RAISIN CRANBERRY BARS, WHEN YOU ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY …
RECIPES | CRANBERRY OATMEAL BARS | CHOBANI®
CHOCOLATE CHIP & CRANBERRY LENTIL GRANOLA BARS - PRAIRIE OAT …
OATMEAL CRANBERRY BARS RECIPE - WHITNEYBOND.COM
You'll also love