WHITE SAUCE OR CHEDDAR WHITE SAUCE
For use in my Vegetable Melange Au Gratin recipe (#111644). Great for vegetables, omelets, souffles. For a richer white sauce, substitute light cream for milk, omitting salt. Can be made thinner for soups.
Provided by SmHerndon
Yield 1 Cup
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Melt butter in sauce pan over low heat, blend in flour, salt and dash white pepper (black is fine).
- Add milk all at once, cooking quickly, stirring constantly until mixture bubbles and thickens.
- Remove sauce immediately upon bubbling.
- CHEDDAR SAUCE add 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese (makes 1 1/2 cups).
CREAMY VEGETABLE MEDLEY
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cook vegetables according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl combine vegetables, mushroom soup, 1/2 cup cheese, sour cream, 1/2 can fried onions and pepper. Transfer to a deep pie plate.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and fried onions; bake 5 minutes longer.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.1 calories, Carbohydrate 20 g, Cholesterol 25.4 mg, Fat 18.8 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 8.4 g, SaturatedFat 8.3 g, Sodium 599.2 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
CREAMY CHEESE SAUCE FOR VEGGIES (LOW CARB)
- Melt all in saucepan.
- Serve over your fave veggies!
VEGETABLE CREAM SAUCE
- Stir in soup and milk in a heavy medium saucepan over medium heat to blend. Bring to a simmer, and then gradually whisk in cheese; stir until melted. Stir in chives and garlic. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Serve over broccoli, asparagus, cauliflower, potatoes, or vegetables of your choice.
CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE
This cheddar cheese sauce is perfect over vegetables, omelets or any items made tastier with melted cheddar. Surprise your family tonight by drizzling some on baked potatoes. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 5-1/2 cups.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Reduce heat; add the cheese. Cook and stir until cheese is melted., Serve 1-1/2 cups of cheese sauce with the baked potatoes. Refrigerate remaining sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 55 calories, Fat 4g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 14mg cholesterol, Sodium 116mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
CHEDDAR VEGETABLE SOUP
After one taste, this cozy soup from Lisa Welch of Germantown, Tennessee is bound to become a family favorite. It's a snap to stir up with leftover Cheddar Cheese Sauce and frozen vegetables.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a large saucepan, bring broth, frozen vegetables, celery and onion to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in cheese sauce, salt and Italian seasoning. Cook on low heat until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese if desired.
Nutrition Facts :
HOMEMADE CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour and salt until a paste forms. Slowly add milk; cook and stir until fully incorporated, about 2 minutes. Add cheese, stir to combine, and cook until melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 75.2 calories, Carbohydrate 1.6 g, Cholesterol 18.3 mg, Fat 6 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 119.4 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
More about "creamy cheddar vegetable sauce recipes"
EASY CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE - IOWA GIRL EATS
5/5 (2)User Interaction Count 107Servings 4-6Category 15 Minute Meal, Side Dish
CREAMY, CHEESY VEGETABLE BAKE - ORGASMIC CHEF
10 BEST BAKED CREAMY VEGETABLE BAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE - PARDON MY PEELS
EASY CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
CREAMY CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF CANADA …
CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE FOR VEGGIES ~ THE RECIPE BANDIT
5/5 (2)Servings 4
VELVEETA CHEESE SAUCE FOR VEGETABLES - SOLAR-HEART.COM
CREAMY CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
THE BEST CREAMY VEGAN CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE …
HOW TO MAKE CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE - CABOT CREAMERY
CREAMY CHIA CHEDDAR SAUCE [VEGAN] - ONE GREEN PLANET
EASY CHEESE SAUCE FOR VEGETABLES - ALL SHE COOKS
CREAMY VEGETABLE BAKE – EASY CHEESY VEGETARIAN
EASY CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
CREAMY CHEESE SAUCE - CRAVING HOME COOKED
CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CREAMY CHEDDAR VEGETABLE LASAGNA - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
HOW TO MAKE A QUICK CHEESE SAUCE FOR VEGETABLES
EASY CHEESE SAUCE FOR VEGETABLES - BUILD YOUR BITE
CREAMY CHEDDAR VEGETABLE SOUP RECIPE | EAT SMARTER USA
10 BEST CREAMY CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE PASTA RECIPES
VEGETABLE IN CREAMY SAUCE | NESTLé RECIPES
EASY CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE FOR VEGETABLES
EASY VEGAN CHEDDAR CHEESE (SPREAD & SAUCE!) - MINIMALIST BAKER …
CREAMY CHEDDAR VEGETABLE SAUCE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
VEGETABLES WITH CREAM CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CREAMY VEGETABLE-BASED VEGAN CHEESE SAUCE - HEALTHY SLOW …
EASY CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE FOR VEGETABLES
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR SAUCE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CREAMY VEGETABLE SOUP WITH CHEDDAR CHEESE RECIPE
CREAMY CAULIFLOWER VEGETABLE CHEDDAR SOUP - FOOD RECIPES
CREAMY CHEDDAR CHEESE AND PASTA & VEGGIES | RECIPES, VEGGIE …
CHEDDAR CHEESE CREAM SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
CREAMY CHEESE SAUCE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
EASY CHEESE SAUCE - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
LOW-CARB CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - SIMPLY SO HEALTHY
SPAGHETTI CHEDDAR CHEESE SAUCE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
CREAMY VEGETABLE CASSEROLE RECIPE - THE GUNNY SACK
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #sauces #condiments-etc #eggs-dairy #cheese #dietary
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make vegan cheddar cheese sauce?Making the Vegan Cheddar Cheese Sauce was super easy. I first peeled and cubed the potatoes and peeled and sliced the carrots, combining them in a medium saucepan, and covering them with water. I brought the mixture to a boil over high heat, then reduced the head to medium and let it simmer for 20 minutes.
How do you cook vegetables in a cream sauce?Instructions Cook veggies and pour into a greased casserole dish (I used a deep 9-inch pie pan). While the vegetables are cooking, make the cream sauce. Whisk butter, flour, and diced onion while cooking it over medium-low heat until it is light brown, for about 3 minutes. Pour cream sauce over veggies. Gently mix until the veggies are coated.
How to make creamy cheese sauce?An exquisite, Creamy Cheese Sauce made with cheddar cheese – perfect over nachos, pasta, potatoes and steamed vegetables. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Whisk in the flour and cook for 1 to 2 minutes to remove the raw flour taste. Whisk in the salt and pepper.
What is cheddar cheese sauce?An exquisite, Creamy Cheese Sauce made with cheddar cheese – perfect over nachos, pasta, potatoes and steamed vegetables. An easy, creamy cheese sauce recipe is a must-have in your cooking repertoire.