CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA
- Melt butter and add garlic in a medium sauce pan.
- Cook over medium for 1 minute.
- Add flour and cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Stir in broth and milk and cook, stirring frequently, until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add parsley, salt, pepper and cheese.
- Stir until cheese is melted.
- Toss hot pasta with sauce and serve immediately.
GARLIC PENNE PASTA
This recipe is so easy to make, tastes great and is a big hit at dinner time. It's even a hit as leftovers! It uses simple ingredients that you always have on hand and you can replace the penne with any pasta you want.
Provided by Taliesen
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and return to pot.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic, sun-dried tomatoes and parsley for about 1 minute. Season with red pepper flakes and black pepper. Stir into cooked pasta, along with remaining olive oil. Top with Parmesan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 276.1 calories, Carbohydrate 41.9 g, Cholesterol 2.2 mg, Fat 8.9 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 8.6 g, SaturatedFat 1.7 g, Sodium 52.9 mg, Sugar 2.1 g
CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA
- Cook and drain pasta. Add a teaspoon of oil to keep it from sticking.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter and saute the garlic for about a minute.
- Mix in the flour and cook it for another minute.
- Pour in the chicken broth and milk. Add in the red pepper flakes, half of the parmesan cheese, chopped parsley, salt, and pepper. Cook until thickened.
- To the sauce, add the cooked pasta and the rest of the parmesan cheese. Serve while hot.
CREAMY GARLIC PASTA
- Heat olive in a medium pan over medium heat. Add garlic and stir until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes. Add butter and stir constantly until melted. Pour in chicken broth; add pepper and salt. Bring to a boil. Add spaghetti and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Add more chicken broth if pasta starts to stick to the pan.
- Stir Parmesan cheese, cream, and parsley into the pasta and mix thoroughly. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 542.8 calories, Carbohydrate 46.8 g, Cholesterol 98.5 mg, Fat 31.7 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 17.3 g, SaturatedFat 17.9 g, Sodium 1388.1 mg, Sugar 2.7 g
CREAMY ROASTED GARLIC PENNE
- Trim the top thirds of garlic heads. Set on parchment-lined foil, drizzle with olive oil, top with thyme, and wrap. Roast at 400 degrees for 1 hour. Cook penne, reserving 3/4 cup pasta water. Squeeze garlic out of skins and heat in a skillet with pasta water and cheese, whisking until thick and creamy. Stir in cream, and penne. Season, and top with greens.
PENNE AL BAFFO (CREAMY TOMATO-HAM PASTA)
"Al Baffo" is said to be the abbreviated version of an Italian expression "da leccarsi i baffi," which translates to "it is so good you'll lick your whiskers," because the sauce is abundant, thick and creamy. Tomato, ham and cream come together in this simple pasta sauce to form a comforting and easy weeknight meal. Cooked ham (as Italians call it, "prosciutto cotto"), is a hearty addition, as it provides texture and necessary salt. This recipe calls for deli ham, but you can substitute prosciutto or even pancetta if the mood strikes. An extra shower of Parmigiano before serving is a must for this filling meal.
Provided by Anna Francese Gass
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the olive oil to a large skillet and heat over medium. Add the shallot, garlic and red-pepper flakes. Cook, stirring often, until shallots and garlic soften but are not yet brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the ham and stir to coat, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomato purée. Add ¼ cup of the boiling salted water from the pot to the can, stir to loosen any purée, then add the liquid to the pan. Season the sauce with salt. Increase the heat to medium-high and bring it to a boil, and then reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- While the sauce simmers, cook the pasta in the boiling water according to package instructions until al dente; drain well.
- Reduce the heat to low and then add the cream, cheese and salt; stir to combine. Add the drained pasta, and toss to coat. Transfer pasta to a serving dish and top with more cheese.
CREAMY GARLIC PASTA
This is a great fast comfort food dish that my dad got a long time ago out of some gourmet magazine and has given to me. It's simple and cheap, and definitely for garlic lovers! Be prepared to sweat garlic in the gym the next day.
Provided by Geschmackmeisterin
Yield 6 plates of spaghetti, 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Press all of the garlic with a garlic press.
- Start to heat the water for cooking the spaghetti now. Don't forget the salt!
- Heat the garlic and olive oil on very low in a frying pan for about 10-15 minutes. You know it's ready when other people can smell it from everywhere within your dwelling. DO NOT LET THE GARLIC BROWN. If it starts to sizzle, add some olive oil to cool it down.
- Meanwhile add the spaghetti to the water if it's boiling. Cook to al dente.
- Add the heavy cream to the garlic mixture and turn up the heat to medium. Stir occasionally until the sauce is consistent throughout.
- Add half a handful of the parsley to the sauce and cook for another two minutes.
- Combine the cooked pasta, sauce and parmesan cheese. Stir well and serve!
- Use salt, pepper, parmesan and more parsley for garnish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 460.9, Fat 17.7, SaturatedFat 7.2, Cholesterol 34.5, Sodium 141.3, Carbohydrate 61, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 2.2, Protein 14.2
CREAMY PARMESAN PENNE
"This dish is excellent as a side dish to farmer-style sausage or schnitzel," writes Wendy Nuis of Stokes Bay, Ontario. The creamy sauce is accented by a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the flour, bouillon, garlic powder, parsley, oregano and pepper. , In a small nonstick skillet, saute the mushrooms, onion and red pepper in oil until tender. Stir in flour mixture. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta; add to mushroom mixture and stir to coat.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314 calories, Fat 12g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 13mg cholesterol, Sodium 447mg sodium, Carbohydrate 39g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
More about "creamy garlic penne pasta recipes"
CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA RECIPE - CULLY'S KITCHEN
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA (EASY) - SWEET LITTLE BLUEBIRD
Reviews 70Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
THE 8 BEST TIKTOK PASTA RECIPES: PENNE VODKA, CREAMY LEMON ...
CREAMY GARLIC PASTA - SPACESHIPS AND LASER BEAMS
CREAMY GARLIC, BACON AND TOMATO PENNE WITH MOZZARELLA ...
CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN PASTA | GIMME DELICIOUS
20 MINUTE CREAMY GARLIC & SAUSAGE PASTA (QUICK & EASY ...
CREAMY GARLIC PASTA - I KNEAD TO EAT
10 BEST CREAMY PENNE PASTA RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY GARLIC PASTA - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
20+ EASY PENNE PASTA RECIPES | LIL' LUNA
RECIPE FOR CREAMY CHICKEN PASTA : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
23 EASY PENNE PASTA RECIPES TO PUT ON REPEAT - INSANELY GOOD
CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
BEST CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN PENNE RECIPE-HOW TO MAKE CREAMY ...
CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA – COOKDIARIES
ONE POT CREAMY GARLIC PASTA RECIPE | BUNS IN MY OVEN
CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN PENNE PASTA | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
PENNE PASTA WITH CREAMY GARLIC SAUCE | KOOLS FAMILY FAVORITES
THE 30 BEST PENNE PASTA RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA - ALL FOOD RECIPES BEST RECIPES ...
CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN WITH SPINACH PENNE PASTA | SLIMMING ...
EASY GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA - TOGETHER AS FAMILY
CREAMY GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN PASTA | GET ON MY PLATE
CREAMY LEMON GARLIC PENNE — CAFE HAILEE
5 INGREDIENT PARMESAN GARLIC PENNE • THE DIARY OF A REAL ...
PENNE PASTA W/ CREAMY GARLIC SAUCE | MY DARLING VEGAN
GARLIC AND HERB PENNE PASTA RECIPE - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
CREAMY PENNE PASTA | RECIPE | KITCHEN STORIES
CREAMY PENNE PASTA RECIPE | SARGENTO® FOODS INCORPORATED
CREAMY GARLIC PASTA WITH VEGGIES - SHWETA IN THE KITCHEN
CREAMY VEGAN BASIL CASHEW PASTA - TABLE FOR TWO® BY JULIE ...
PENNE WITH SWEET VERMOUTH AND CREAM SAUCE | RACHAEL RAY ...
CREAMY GARLIC PASTA PENNE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
15 MINUTE CREAMY GARLIC PASTA RECIPE • SALT & LAVENDER
10 BEST PENNE PASTA HEAVY CREAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
CREAMY GARLIC PENNE PASTA – MYTOPRECIPE
CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN PENNE PASTA - CREATE THE MOST ...
BEST CREAMY GARLIC CHICKEN PENNE RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE ...
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #healthy #salads #pasta #easy #potluck #dinner-party #kid-friendly #stove-top #dietary #inexpensive #pasta-rice-and-grains #penne #to-go #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook garlic penne pasta?How to make Garlic Penne Pasta: Cook pasta according to packaged directions. Melt butter in a medium sauce pan, add garlic. Cook for 1 minute over medium heat. Add flour and cook for an additional minute, stirring constantly. Add milk and broth, stirring constantly. Cook until sauce boils and thickens. Add parsley and parmesan cheese.
How to cook chicken penne pasta with cream cheese?Stir in whipping cream into a mixture in a skillet on low heat for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly (do not let it boil). Add cream cheese cubes and stir until smooth. Add sauce to the chicken penne pasta and serve warm or chilled.
How long do you cook garlic pasta for?This creamy garlic pasta is a budget-friendly dish that's ready in 20 minutes! Cook pasta in a large pot of salted water until tender. Meanwhile, melt butter over medium-low heat in a 10" skillet. Whisk in garlic and flour and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Quickly add heavy cream and chicken broth.
What is the best way to Cook Pasta in a pan?While pasta is cooking, melt butter in a medium sauce pan, add garlic and cook for 1 minute over medium heat. Add flour and cook for an addition minute, stirring constantly. Add milk and broth, stirring constantly.