Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Rub the rim of 4 rocks glasses with lime; dip in coarse salt. Fill three-quarters of the way with ice. Combine 1 cup tequila, 2/3 cup fresh lime juice, 1/3 cup orange-flavored liqueur and 2 teaspoons superfine sugar in a cocktail shaker. Shake well, then pour into the glasses. Garnish with lime.
- Photograph my Andrew Mccaul
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Add tequila, lime juice, Simple Syrup and orange liqueur. Cover and shake until mixed and chilled, about 30 seconds. (In general, the drink is ready by the time the shaker mists up.) Place Lime-salt-sugar on a plate. Press the rim of a chilled rocks or wine glass into the mixture to rim the edge. Strain margarita into the glass.
- Put the sugar and water in a small saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring, until the sugar dissolves. (Alternatively, heat in the microwave.) Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
- Blend together lime, salt and sugar in a small blender or mini food chopper.
Stir up this classic tequila cocktail for a party using tangy triple sec and lime juice. Don't forget to serve in a salt-rimmed martini glass
Provided by Good Food team
Yield Makes 1
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Put a little salt on a saucer, then wipe the rim of your martini glass with lime juice. Turn the glass upside down in the salt and twist to coat.
- Stir the ingredients and a little ice together or put them in a cocktail shaker to combine. Strain into a chilled martini glass. Serve with a slice of lime.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144 calories, Carbohydrate 0.3 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 0.3 grams sugar, Protein 0.1 grams protein, Sodium 1 milligram of sodium
A classic margarita recipe doesn't need anything other than tequila, Triple Sec and fresh lime juice. When you're making the cocktail, make sure you squeeze the limes correctly for the ultimate freshness. -James Schend, Taste of Home Deputy Editor
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Moisten rim of 1 cocktail glass with lime wedge. If desired, sprinkle salt on a plate; dip rim in salt. Fill glass with ice. In an empty cocktail shaker, combine tequila, Triple Sec and lime juice. Fill with ice; cover and shake until frost forms on the outside of the shaker, 15-20 seconds. Strain into prepared glass. Garnish with lime wedge.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 3mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
Tequila and triple sec combine in this fabulous short cocktail mixed with lime juice. Garnish the rim of the glass with salt for that extra punch
Provided by Vasco Goncalves
Categories Cocktails, Drink
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Sprinkle a few teaspoons of salt over the surface of a small plate or saucer. Rub one wedge of lime along the rim of a tumbler and then dip it into the salt so that the entire rim is covered.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, then add the tequila, lime juice and triple sec. Shake until the outside of the shaker feels cold.
- Strain the mix into the prepared glass over fresh ice. Serve with a wedge of lime.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 176 calories, Carbohydrate 5 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 5 grams sugar, Protein 0.1 grams protein
More about "margarita recipes"
MARGARITA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE MARGARITAS - DELISH
Reviews 1Calories 246 per servingCategory Cocktail
15 BEST MARGARITA RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE A MARGARITA
28 TOP MARGARITA RECIPES - COOKING CHANNEL
OUR TOP-RATED MARGARITAS | ALLRECIPES
26 BEST MARGARITA RECIPES YOU’LL EVER TRY - INSANELY GOOD
THE 20 BEST MARGARITA RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY I TASTE OF …
MARGARITA RECIPE, DAIQUIRI, TEQUILA & MORE!
THE BEST MARGARITA RECIPE! | GIMME SOME OVEN
MARGARITA RECIPE - BBC FOOD
HOW TO MAKE A MARGARITA | ALLRECIPES
9 FANTASTIC AND FLAVORFUL MARGARITA RECIPES TO ENJOY
THE PERFECT FRESH MARGARITA RECIPE
BEST MARGARITA RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE THE PERFECT …
10 BEST MARGARITA RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE A MARGARITA
BEST SIMPLE MARGARITA (CLASSIC RECIPE!) – A COUPLE COOKS
MARGARITA COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
THE BEST MARGARITA RECIPE | DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
21 BEST FRUITY MARGARITA RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE BEST HOMEMADE MARGARITA FROM SCRATCH | JULIE …
10 BEST MARGARITA RECIPES | EASY MARGARITA RECIPE IDEAS
50+ MARGARITA RECIPES TO ENJOY | SUMMER MARGARITA …
20 BEST MARGARITA RECIPES PLUS HOW TO MAKE THE …
THE BEST MARGARITA RECIPE (VIDEO) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
CLASSIC MARGARITAS (NO MIX - 4 INGREDIENTS!) - THE CHUNKY CHEF
15 BEST MARGARITA RECIPES: CREATIVE FLAVORS FOR YOUR SUMMER PARTY
16 MARGARITA DESSERT RECIPES INSPIRED BY YOUR FAVORITE DRINK
21 POPULAR HOMEMADE MARGARITA RECIPES – A COUPLE COOKS
CREATIVE MARGARITA RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL IDEAS ...
AUTHENTIC MEXICAN MARGARITA RECIPE
CLASSIC MARGARITA RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
22 FRUITY MARGARITA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
EASY FROZEN MANGO MARGARITA RECIPE - SUGAR AND CHARM
HOMEMADE MARGARITA MIX RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
THE BEST MARGARITA MIXES [2022 REVIEW] - TASTE OF HOME
CLASSIC MARGARITA RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
BEST MARGARITA RECIPE WITH TEQUILA, LIME FOR PARTIES! - BEST RECIPE …
THE ORIGINAL MARGARITA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
27 FABULOUS UNIQUE FLAVORED MARGARITA RECIPES - HONEY - LIME
THE 10 BEST MARGARITA RECIPES TO MAKE AT HOME | WINE ENTHUSIAST
MARGARITA RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
13+ BEST MARGARITA RECIPES — MARLEY'S MENU
16 FLAVORED MARGARITA RECIPES WE LOVE | TASTE OF HOME
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-1-or-2 #beverages #mexican #easy #cocktails #dietary #number-of-servings #presentation #served-cold #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love