CREAMY HAM & MUSHROOM PASTA BAKE
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, then drain. Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6, then melt a little butter in a large saucepan. Fry the mushrooms for a couple of mins, then scoop out and set aside. Use some kitchen paper to wipe out the pan.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan, then add most of the onions and soften for 1 min. Stir in the flour for another min, then gradually stir in the milk until you have a lump-free sauce. Increase the heat and bubble the sauce, stirring for a few mins to thicken. Turn off the heat, stir in the ham and most of the cheese, then season to taste.
- Tip the pasta and mushrooms into a large ovenproof dish, then pour over the sauce and mix well in the dish. Scatter over the remaining cheese and spring onions, then bake for 10 mins until golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 678 calories, Fat 25 grams fat, SaturatedFat 14 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 89 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 8 grams sugar, Protein 31 grams protein, Sodium 1.58 milligram of sodium
CHEESY GNOCCHI CASSEROLE WITH HAM AND PEAS
- Preheat the broiler to high heat.
- Melt the butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the ham and thyme and continue to cook until the ham is lightly browned.
- Add the chicken broth and 3/4 cup water and bring to a simmer. Add the gnocchi, stir well, cover and cook until the gnocchi is slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat. Uncover and stir in the peas, cream, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Sprinkle the cheese over the top and broil until golden and bubbly, about 3 minutes. Serve.
CREAMY HAM AND GNOCCHI BAKE
This dish is the perfect comfort food for a quick family weeknight dinner. It stores great as leftovers too!
Provided by emilyrrg
Categories < 60 Mins
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Bring a large pot of water with a small handful of salt to a boil. Cook gnocchi 3-4 minutes or until they float to the surface. Remove and set aside.
- Heat a deep skillet over medium heat. Grease with a splash of oil and cook ham steak about 4-5 minutes per side. Remove from heat and dice into chunks.
- In the same pan, melt butter and saute garlic and shallots until fragrant (about 1 minute). Whisk in flour, until a paste forms. Slowly add in milk, whisking constantly. Bring this mixture to a light simmer. Add thyme, mustard, and cheeses. Stir until smooth and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat and stir in 3/4 cup peas, gnocchi, and ham.
- Transfer mixture to a shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 cup peas and breadcrumbs if desired. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until bubbling.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 446.1, Fat 27.8, SaturatedFat 16.6, Cholesterol 100.8, Sodium 1228.3, Carbohydrate 22.5, Fiber 2.4, Sugar 2.5, Protein 26.8
SKILLET GNOCCHI WITH HAM AND CREAMY TOMATO SAUCE
Store-bought gnocchi and marinara sauce make an easy and delicious skillet dinner. Served with a fresh salad, this recipe has all the qualities of a fantastic Italian dish. A friend of mine showed me this great recipe, thanks!
Provided by NATHALIE1
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and saute until lightly golden, about 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in ham and garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add wine, reduce heat to medium, and simmer until liquid has reduced by 3/4 of the original amount, about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook gnocchi in the boiling water until they float to the top, 2 to 4 minutes. Drain gnocchi and set aside.
- Add cream to the skillet and bring to a rolling boil. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in marinara sauce and cooked gnocchi; toss lightly to combine. Add parsley and basil. Sprinkle with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 594.4 calories, Carbohydrate 33.6 g, Cholesterol 135.8 mg, Fat 42 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 17.4 g, SaturatedFat 21.4 g, Sodium 1225.1 mg, Sugar 6.7 g
CREAMY PARMESAN GNOCCHI BAKE
Once you've tried our Creamy Parmesan Gnocchi Bake, you'll want to always keep a bag of gnocchi on hand in your freezer for a repeat performance! A simple white sauce flavored with KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese blankets tender gnocchi that bakes to bubbly perfection. Serve this delicious recipe as part of your next dinner party menu - or at your next family dinner.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Cook gnocchi as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat. Add shallots and garlic; cook and stir 2 min. Add flour; cook 2 min. or until hot and bubbly, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in milk; cook and stir 2 to 4 min. or until thickened. Remove from heat. Add mustard and 1/2 cup Parmesan; mix well.
- Drain gnocchi. Add to cheese sauce; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 2-qt.casserole sprayed with cooking spray; top with mozzarella and remaining Parmesan.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until heated through and golden brown.
- Sprinkle with chives.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 380, Fat 15 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 760 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 17 g
More about "creamy ham and gnocchi bake recipes"
ONE SKILLET HAM AND CHEESE GNOCCHI - JO COOKS
4.7/5 (38)Total Time 30 minsCategory Dinner, Lunch, Main CourseCalories 446 per serving
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add onions and cook until tender. Add ham to skillet and cook until ham starts browning.
- Add peas to skillet and stir. It's ok if peas are frozen. Add gnocchi to skillet, then water and heavy cream. Stir and let cook for about 5 minutes until gnocchi is tender and sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with cheese on top and place skillet under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese melts and start slightly browning.
GNOCCHI CASSEROLE WITH HAM AND PEAS - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
4/5 (6)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 377 per serving
- Add the onions and cook until softened, about 3 minutes. Add the ham and thyme and continue to cook until the ham is lightly browned.
- Add the chicken broth and 3/4 cup water and bring to a simmer. Add the gnocchi, stir well, cover and cook until the gnocchi is slightly tender, about 5 minutes.
GNOCCHI ALFREDO CASSEROLE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (27)Category EntreeCuisine ItalianTotal Time 55 mins
- Meanwhile, melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add garlic; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add cream; mix well. Gradually add 1 cup of the cheese, stirring after each addition until melted.
- Add ham, broccoli in sauce, mushrooms and cooked gnocchi; mix well. Spoon into ungreased 9-inch square (2-quart) glass baking dish. In small bowl, combine bread crumbs and remaining 1/2 cup cheese; mix well. Sprinkle over casserole.
BEST CREAMY BAKED GNOCCHI WITH HAM AND PEAS RECIPE-HOW TO ...
5/5 (3)Category Dinner, Main DishServings 5Total Time 35 mins
CREAMY BAKED GNOCCHI WITH HAM AND PEAS RECIPE - COOK.ME ...
Cuisine ItalianTotal Time 45 minsServings 5Calories 368 per serving
POTATO GNOCCHI WITH CREAMY HAM-AND-BROCCOLI SAUCE - TODAY ...
3.7/5 (83)Total Time 55 minsCategory RecipesCalories 405 per serving
10 BEST GNOCCHI AND HAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
GNOCCHI IN CREAMY GORGONZOLA SAUCE WITH HAM AND MUSHROOM ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 762 per serving
- Add the mushrooms and cook for about 3 minutes or until limp. Stir in the cooked ham and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and bring to a boil. Add the cheese and stir until it melts. Lower the heat to low and let it simmer for 5 minutes or until it gets thicker.
- In the meantime, boil water with salt in a large pot to cook the gnocchi. Once the gnocchi is done, add them directly into the sauce in the skillet. Cook the gnocchi in the sauce for another 2-3 minutes.
HAM AND CHEESE GNOCCHI | QUICK AND EASY FAMILY DINNER …
5/5 (2)Calories 539 per servingCategory Dinner
- Melt the butter in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat. Add the onions and cook until softened and golden brown. Add the ham and continue to cook until lightly browned.
- Add the chicken broth and water and bring to a simmer. Add the gnocchi, stir well, and cover and cook for 5 minutes until the gnocchi is tender. Stir in the peas, cream, and plenty of salt and pepper to taste.
CREAMY BAKED GNOCCHI WITH HAM AND PEAS | SPOON FORK BACON
Ratings 5Estimated Reading Time 1 minServings 7
- Fill a large pot with water and bring to a boil. Add a small handful of salt (about 3 tablespoons) and add the gnocchi.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and melt butter and sauté ham. Remove ham from the skillet and set aside with the cooked gnocchi.
GNOCCHI GRATIN WITH HAM RECIPE - 2 COOKIN MAMAS
Ratings 8Category Main CourseCuisine ItalianTotal Time 35 mins
- In a medium sauce pan, melt butter over medium-high. Whisking continuously, stir in flour and cook for 1-2 minutes or until the mixture turns a golden brown.
CREAMY HAM AND GNOCCHI BAKE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
Servings 4Total Time 40 minsCategory < 60 MinsCalories 447 per serving
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add a small handful of salt. Add gnocchi to boiling water and cook until they float to the surface. Remove and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat a deep skillet to medium heat. Lightly oil pan and cook ham steak (4-5 minutes per side). Remove from pan and dice.
- In the same pan, melt butter and saute garlic and shallot until fragrant (about 1 minute). Whisk in flour until incorporated to form a paste. Slowly add the milk to mixture, stirring constantly until thickened. Stir in dijon mustard and thyme. Bring the mixture to a gentle simmer. Season with salt and pepper. Add the cheeses and stir until melted. Stir in ham, gnocchi, and 3/4 cup of peas.
HAM-AND-LEEK BAKED GNOCCHI - COUNTRY LIVING
5/5 (1)Category Dinner Party, Feed a Crowd, Dinner, Main DishAuthor GreenflameTotal Time 55 mins
CREAMY TUSCAN GNOCCHI RECIPE - CAFE DELITES
5/5 (10)Total Time 25 minsCategory DinnerCalories 450 per serving
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Melt the butter and sauté shallots until transparent, about 2 minutes. Sauté garlic until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- Add the gnocchi and let sear in the butter for a minute. Add the sun dried tomatoes and reserved oil. Cook for a further minute to release flavours into the gnocchi.
- Pour in the chicken broth, cream and Italian herbs. Scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix everything together and reduce heat to medium. Cover pan with lid and let cook for 5 minutes.
CREAMY SPINACH HAM GNOCCHI CASSEROLE RECIPE – BAKED ...
Servings 2-3Calories 396 per servingCategory Cook, Cooking & Meals, Quick Easy Pasta
HAM AND CHEESE BAKED GNOCCHI - RECIPE GIRL
Reviews 7Category Main CourseCuisine AmericanTotal Time 55 mins
CREAMY CHICKEN AND GNOCCHI - DAMN DELICIOUS
4.9/5 (50)Category EntreeServings 4-6
CHEESE SAUCE FOR HAM - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
CREAMY HAM AND MUSHROOM GNOCCHI BAKE RECIPE • WIKI RECIPES
CREAMY HAM AND GNOCCHI BAKE - PLAIN.RECIPES
CREAMY HAM AND GNOCCHI BAKE RECIPES
GNOCCHI BAKE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HAM AND GNOCCHI MAC AND CHEESE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #casseroles #main-dish #pasta-rice-and-grains
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make gnocchi with ham and cheese?Cook onions and ham: Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add onions and cook until tender. Add ham to skillet and cook until ham starts browning. Make sauce and add gnocchi: Add peas to skillet and stir. It’s ok if peas are frozen. Add gnocchi to skillet, then water and heavy cream.
How long to cook gnocchi with ham and peas?Add the ham and thyme and continue to cook until the ham is lightly browned. Add the chicken broth and 3/4 cup water and bring to a simmer. Add the gnocchi, stir well, cover and cook until the gnocchi is slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
How long do you cook a gnocchi in a skillet?Stir and let cook for about 5 minutes until gnocchi is tender and sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper. Add cheese and broil: Sprinkle with cheese on top and place skillet under the broiler for 2 to 3 minutes until cheese melts and start slightly browning.
How to make a creamy Tuscan gnocchi sauce?POUR in chicken broth, cream and herbs. Scrape up any browned bits from the bottom of the pan — browned bits equal flavour! COOK for 5 minutes. The starch released from the gnocchi thickens the sauce while cooking. WILT the spinach leaves in the sauce. Stir through parmesan. SIMMER until gnocchi is soft and the sauce has thickened.