LEMON CRISP COOKIES
I received this cookie in a cookie swap this year. These were my favorites of the bunch! I haven't tried these yet, but I think that I will refrigerate the dough and make them into balls. Just to get a more "perfect" looking cookie.
Provided by graciethebaker
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg, lemon zest, juice, vanilla and beat again.
- In Separate bowl, Sift together Baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour.
- Add dry ingredients to wet in two batches, until just blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle with colored sugar.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute then move to a cooling rack.
THIN, CRISPY, LEMON COOKIES
I actually was hoping for a soft, thick sugar cookie, but I got a thin and crispy one. THe flavor was still amazing, and I still did like the crispyness. I may come out with a thick, soft, chewy, lemon cookie in the near future....
Provided by roxy_froggy25
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 2 1/2 dozen, 30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a small mixing bowl. Set aside. Combine butter and sugar and cream. Add egg, vanilla, and lemon vest, and beat until smooth. Add flour mixture gradually til soft dough forms.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoon onto a greased baking sheet. Bake until edges turn brown and cookie appears puffy. About 12 minutes. Let sit about 3 minutes to set, and transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
- For glaze combine powdered sugar, milk, water, and vanilla. If glaze is too thick, add some water til thin glaze. Pour 2 teaspoons of glaze over each cooled cookie. Sprinkle with sprinkles. (optional, and glaze is optional as well).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 153, Fat 4.9, SaturatedFat 3, Cholesterol 19.3, Sodium 89.7, Carbohydrate 26.1, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 17.9, Protein 1.4
CRISP LEMON THIN COOKIES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Cream butter, sugar and lemon zest until light and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add the lemon juice and lemon extract. Mix until well combined.
- Add the egg and mix until well combined. Scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add the salt, baking soda, and flour. Mix until incorporated.
- Use a .75 oz scoop (my larger of the cookie scoops - black handle) or tablespoon to scoop the cookies onto the prepared baking sheets. Leaving 2" between the cookies. They will spread as they bake. Make sure to leave enough room.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown and the middle of the cookies are set. About 8-10 minutes
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
- Store at room temperature in a covered container.
THIN AND CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer, cream the brown sugar, butter and granulated sugar until pale and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Add the eggs one at a time until well incorporated. Mix in 1/3 cup of water and the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, salt and baking soda and add to the butter mixture. Mix on low until the flour mixture is incorporated, and then mix in the chocolate pieces.
- Scoop out the dough onto the prepared cookie sheet and freeze for an hour. The cookies will spread, so limit 4 cookies for each cookie sheet to give ample room.
- Bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes, rotating the trays halfway through. Remove from the oven and cool. Remove the cookies with a flat spatula to prevent breaking.
These irresistible thins have a tart lemon taste and crisp texture. To create a simple but special dessert, place some of the cookies in bowls of chocolate or vanilla ice cream.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, shortening and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the lemon juice, lemon zest and extracts. , Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; gradually add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Shape into a 12-in. roll; wrap in plastic. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firm., Preheat oven to 350°. Unwrap dough; cut into 1/4-in. slices. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. , Bake until the edges are lightly browned, 9 minutes. Cool 1-2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 49 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 42mg sodium, Carbohydrate 7g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 0 protein.
LEMON CHEWY CRISPS
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with electric mixer on high speed until fluffy. Beat in remaining ingredients except flour until well blended.
- On low speed, beat in flour just until blended.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 1 1/2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets. Sprinkle with sugar or almonds.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until edges are lightly browned. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute before removing to wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week. HINT: These cookies will have a nicely browned edge if baked on a regular thin cookie sheet rather than a thick or insulated one.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 97.2 calories, Carbohydrate 11.7 g, Cholesterol 17.9 mg, Fat 5.1 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 1.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 53.6 mg, Sugar 6.4 g
CRISP LEMON COOKIES
These light, citrus cookies are a nice change of pace from typical Christmas cookies. Melted vanilla chips drizzled over the top is the fantastic finishing touch. -Darlene Dixon, Hanover, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 4.5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the lemon juice, zest and vanilla. Gradually add flour and mix well. , Shape dough into 1-in. balls. Place 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets. Coat the bottom of a glass with cooking spray; dip in sugar. Flatten cookies with glass, redipping in sugar as needed., Bake until edges are lightly browned, 11-13 minutes. Remove to wire racks to cool. Drizzle with melted vanilla chips.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 99 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 12mg cholesterol, Sodium 34mg sodium, Carbohydrate 12g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
- In a bowl with an electric mixer cream together the shortening, the butter, and the sugar, add the vanilla, the lemon extract, the zest, and the juice, beating, and beat the mixture until it is smooth. Into the bowl sift together the flour, the baking powder, the baking soda, and the salt and blend the dough well. On a piece of wax paper form the dough into a log 1 1/2 inches in diameter, using the paper as a guide. Chill the log, wrapped in wax paper and foil, for 2 hours. The dough may be made up to 3 months in advance and kept wrapped well and frozen. Cut the log into 1/8-inch slices with a sharp knife and bake the cookies 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets in the middle of a preheated 350°F. oven for 8 to 10 minutes, or until the edges are just golden. Transfer the cookies immediately with a metal spatula to racks, let them cool, and sift the confectioners' sugar lightly over the lemon thins.
More about "crisp lemon thin cookies recipes"
THIN CRISP LEMON COOKIES - SAVOR THE BEST
4.6/5 (31)Total Time 44 minsCategory DessertsCalories 172 per serving
- Using a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment add the melted, cooled butter and sugar and whip until light and creamy. Add the eggs, one at a time, add the lemon oil, lemon juice and lemon zest, and mix until well blended.
CRISP LEMON THIN COOKIES - BAKING SENSE®
4.5/5 (379)Total Time 24 minsCuisine Baked GoodsCalories 187 per serving
- Cream the butter, sugar and lemon zest until light and fluffy. Scrape the bowl. Add the lemon juice and lemon extract mix until well combined. Add the egg and mix until well combined. Scrape the bowl. Add the salt, baking soda and flour and mix until incorporated.
- Use a .75 oz scoop or a tablespoon to scoop the cookies onto the prepared baking sheets, leaving 2" between the cookies. They will spread as they bake so make sure to leave enough room.
- Bake until the edges are golden brown and the middle of the cookies are set, about 8-10 minutes.
LEMON THINS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CRISPY LEMON-GINGER SANDWICH COOKIES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
CRISP LEMON THIN COOKIES | RECIPE | BAKING, DESSERTS, COOKIES
CRISP CEBOX COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 CRISPY COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
LEMON SUGAR COOKIES | LEMONS + ZEST
CRISP LEMON THIN COOKIES - BAKING SENSE - MASTERCOOK
THE BEST CRISPY LEMON COOKIES - COOK ME JOY
CRISP LEMON THIN COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THIN LEMON COOKIE RECIPE - BRIGHT AND DELICOUS LEMON COOKIE
10 BEST THIN CRISPY COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
THIN LEMON COOKIES - AMY LEARNS TO COOK
LEMON THIN COOKIE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
CRISPY LEMON COOKIE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CRISPY & THIN LEMON COOKIES (CATS' TONGUES) - KATE-COOKS
THIN LEMON COOKIES | CRISPY, SOFT, AND CHEWY COOKIE RECIPE
THIN CRISPY LEMON COOKIE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
MEYER LEMON COOKIES - A BIG MOUTHFUL
THIN, CRISPY, LEMON COOKIES - PLAIN.RECIPES
CRISPY LEMON COOKIE RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THIN CRISP LEMON COOKIE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
ICED MEYER LEMON COOKIES RECIPE | BAKED BY AN INTROVERT
CRISP LEMON THIN COOKIES | RECIPE | LEMON COOKIES RECIPES, …
CRISP LEMON SUGAR COOKIES : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
CRISPY LACE COOKIES RECIPE | THIN AND CRISP CARAMEL COOKIES
LEMON CRINKLE COOKIES RECIPE (VIDEO) - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
TATE’S COPYCAT THIN & CRISP CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
CRISP LEMON THIN COOKIES | RECIPE | LEMON COOKIES RECIPES, LEMON ...
CRISP LEMON THIN COOKIES RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
LEMON THIN COOKIES RECIPE - THE BLACK PEPPERCORN
11 BEST RECIPES FOR LEMON COOKIES - THE SPRUCE EATS
THIN LEMON CRISP COOKIE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
OREO THINS GOLDEN SANDWICH COOKIES, LEMON FLAVORED CREME
THIN LEMON CRISP COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
You'll also love