SLOW COOKER HAMBURGERS
When summer temperatures climb to 100 degrees, or higher, avoid heating yourself or your kitchen, and use the slow cooker instead! Create a "rack" out of hand-formed rolls of aluminum foil for the bottom of the cooker, so the burgers won't sit in their own juices. Add a little smoke flavor and some browning sauce, and you'll have a good-looking, tasty burger that is full of smoky flavor. Optional toppings for the hamburgers include cheese, mustard, mayonnaise, ketchup, pickles, sliced tomato, sliced onion, and lettuce.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Bibi
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Set a slow cooker to Low.
- Create a rack for the bottom of the cooker by rolling aluminum foil into 1-inch rolls. For a 5-quart, oblong cooker, make 4 rolls, using the length of the cooker as a guide. Fold in any long ends and squeeze back on the rolls. Evenly space the rolls along the bottom of the cooker.
- Combine ground beef, liquid smoke, Worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Add bread crumbs and egg. Mix all ingredients using your hands until they are evenly distributed.
- Form meat mixture into 4 patties, about 1/2 inch thick. Brush each side of the patties with 1/2 teaspoon of browning sauce, and place on the aluminum "rack", being careful not to overlap.
- Cook on Low for about 4 1/2 hours until burgers are no longer pink in the center. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
- Place each cooked patty on a hamburger bun.
CROCK POT HAMBURGER CABBAGE CASSEROLE-REVISED
Last year I posted this recipe from another Weight Watchers member at a meeting. With the helpful comments from other 'Zaar' members, I made some adjustments. If you like cabbage rolls but not the work of making them, this is a perfect recipe for you. There is a similar recipe posted on the 'Zaar', but this one has a few differences and is worth the try.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Ernies Bert
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Place 3 cups or 1/2 bag of cabbage in bottom of crock pot.
- Brown beef with onions, garlic salt, and Italian mixed spices in non-stick skillet and drain.
- Put beef on top of cabbage, and then do the same with the rice.
- Top with remaining cabbage, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Combine spaghetti sauce, water, tomatoes, basil, and seasoned salt in a bowl.
- Pour sauce mixture over top of cabbage.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.
- Makes 6 servings with each serving size being 1 1/4 heaping cups.
- For all Weight Watchers folks, this is 4 points per serving and is very filling.
More recipes about "crock pot cheeseburgers slow cooker recipes"
CROCK POT SLOPPY JOE CHEESEBURGERS - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
2016-08-25 · Brown your beef in a skillet, drain and put your browned ground beef in your crock pot Put your skillet back on your heat, add in your garlic and onions to your skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes Add your garlic and onions, ketchup, water, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce to your crock pot …
- Put your skillet back on your heat, add in your garlic and onions to your skillet and cook for 3-4 minutes
- Add your garlic and onions, ketchup, water, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce to your crock pot and stir well
CROCK POT CHEESEBURGER SANDWICHES - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
2014-01-31 · Instructions Brown beef in a skillet with one clove of the garlic and seasonings. Drain and mix with remaining ingredients in slow cooker. Cover and …
CROCK POT CHEESEBURGER MACARONI RECIPE - EASY SLOW COOKER ...
2019-05-10 · In a skillet over medium heat, cook ground beef until it is brown. (Or use your Ninja) Add to a 6 quart slow cooker. Add in onion, seasonings, Worcestershire …
5-INGREDIENT CROCKPOT CHEESEBURGERS - SLOW COOKER KITCHEN
2017-09-01 · To Cook in the Slow Cooker: Defrost at least 30 minutes on the counter or overnight in the refrigerator. Dump the contents in your crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 2 to 4 hours until the cheeses …
CROCK POT HAMBURGER STROGANOFF - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
2018-06-18 · While your noodles are cooking, cook your ground beef with your onions and drain. Pour your cooked hamburger and onions in your 6-quart crock pot. Add in …
CROCK POT CHEESEBURGER PIE - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
2017-03-21 · Crock Pot Cheeseburger Pie. Note: Scroll to the bottom for the printable recipe. Ingredients for Crock Pot Cheeseburger Pie. 1 lb ground beef; 1 onion chopped; 1 cup Velveeta (or equivalent) cubed; 1/2 cup milk; 2 eggs; 1 cup all-purpose baking mix; salt and pepper to taste; How to Make Cheeseburger Pie in a Crock Pot
- Pour your ground beef mixture into a slightly greased 2.5 quart slow cooker (I used Dotty, my 2.5-quart polka dot crock pot)
40 GROUND BEEF CROCK-POT RECIPES TO MAKE FOR DINNER TONIGHT
2018-08-14 · Slow-Cooker Enchiladas As a busy wife and mother of two young sons, I rely on this handy recipe. I layer enchilada ingredients in the slow cooker, turn it on …
SLOW COOKER CROCK POT HAMBURGER RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Place the chopped onions and celery in the bottom of a 4 or 5-quart slow cooker. Place the beef, 1 teaspoon of salt, and pepper into a large mixing bowl. Use your hands to mix the salt and pepper into the beef. Divide the hamburger …
CROCK-POT CHEESEBURGER BAKE - CROCK-POT LADIES
2018-03-21 · Add the ground beef, onion and bell pepper. Cook and crumble the ground beef. Drain off the excess fat. Add the cheddar cheese soup and milk to the pan and …
CROCK-POT CHEESEBURGER JOES - CROCK-POT LADIES
2019-03-23 · In a large skillet add the ground beef, diced onion and diced bell pepper and cook until the meat is browned, crumbled and no longer pink. Drain meat to remove fat. Add the cooked meat mixture to a 4 to 6 quart slow cooker. …
65+ CROCK-POT HAMBURGER & GROUND BEEF RECIPES!
65+ Crock-Pot Hamburger/Ground Beef Recipes. A collection of over 65 easy and delicious Crock-Pot Hamburger/Ground Beef Recipes that you can easily make in your slow cooker. Something for everyone, from soups and stews to meatloaf and more! SAVE THIS COLLECTION. Hamburger …
See details ››
BEST CREAMY CROCKPOT HAMBURGER CASSEROLE · THE TYPICAL MOM
2020-04-17 · Pour in uncooked elbow macaroni noodles and submerge into liquid on top. Cover crockpot again and cook an additional 30 minutes on high. Lift lid, stir. Add 2 c cheese and sour …
- Cook ground beef on stovetop until no longer pink, then drain and put into slow cooker with diced onion, condensed soup, salts and diced potatoes. Stir together.
- Pour in uncooked elbow macaroni noodles and submerge into liquid on top. Cover crockpot again and cook an additional 30 minutes on high.
- Lift lid, stir. Add 2 c cheese and sour cream. Mix together well, then sprinkle remaining 1/2 c cheese on very top. Cover and cook for the last 20 minutes.
CROCK POT CHEESEBURGERS (SLOW COOKER) RECIPE - FOOD.COM
2009-10-01 · DIRECTIONS. Place ground beef in a slow cooker; add catsup and mustard, mixing well. Top with cubed cheese. Cover and cook on low setting for 3 to 4 hours.
24 GROUND BEEF CROCK POT RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
- Crockpot Hamburger Hash. For a hearty meal, look no further than this Crockpot hamburger hash. This cheesy dish is sure to become a repeat. It has everything you need for a complete meal in one dish.
- Crockpot Cabbage Rolls. A family favorite just got easier. These crock pot cabbage rolls taste amazing after simmering all day! While this recipe takes a little more preparation time than some other Crockpot meals, you won’t be thinking about that after you sneak a taste.
- Crockpot Shepherd’s Pie. Savory and flavorful, Crockpot shepherd’s pie really is comfort food at its finest. The hardest part is browning the meat and mashing the potatoes.
- Crockpot Bacon Cheeseburger Soup. For a creative and effortless take on your favorite cheeseburger, give this bacon cheeseburger soup a try. What do you normally like to eat on your burger?
- Crockpot Pizza Casserole. Did someone say pizza? This Crockpot pizza casserole is almost as easy as ordering pizza and just as delicious! Gooey and cheesy, this meal can be made in just 30 minutes.
- Slow Cooker Tater Tot Casserole. Are you tired of spending hours cooking food your kids don’t eat? This slow cooker tater tot casserole is your ticket to a quiet dinner table and full bellies.
- Crockpot Poor Man’s Stew. Hamburger stew is often referred to as poor man’s stew because it uses simple ingredients and is budget friendly. This crock pot poor man’s stew really is slow cooked perfection.
- Slow Cooker Chinese Pie. You won’t find any traditional asian flavors in this slow cooker Chinese pie. It’s actually an adaptation of shepherd’s pie, made by Chinese cooks while building the Canadian railway in the late 19th century.
- Slow Cooker Stuffed Peppers. These effortless slow cooker stuffed peppers are full of bold Tex-Mex inspired flavors. My favorite thing about these stuffed peppers is that they’re super versatile.
- Slow Cooker Beef Chili. This slow cooker beef chili should be a staple in everyone’s weekly menu. It’s perfect for a cold winter night, on game day, or on those days when you don’t have a lot of time!
CROCKPOT CHEESEBURGER MACARONI CASSEROLE | SLOW COOKER KITCHEN
2015-12-01 · Add paprika, garlic powder, and salt & pepper. Stir well. set aside. Butter the crockpot insert well. Add pasta, ground beef, diced cream cheese, ½ of each shredded cheese, celery & bell …
EASY SLOW COOKER HAMBURGER STEW - BUDGET BYTES
2020-09-12 · Add the potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and pepper to a slow cooker (4 quarts or larger). Brown the ground beef in a skillet, then drain off the excess fat. Add the browned …
- Peel and dice the potatoes into 1-inch cubes. Peel and slice the carrots. Dice the onion and mince the garlic. Add the potatoes, carrots, onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, and pepper to a slow cooker (4 quarts or larger).
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet, then drain off the excess fat. Add the browned and drained beef to the slow cooker along with the can of stewed tomatoes (with juices). Finally, add the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce to the slow cooker.
- Give the contents of the slow cooker a brief stir to make sure everything is evenly combined (the broth may not fully cover the other ingredients). Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for four hours, or low for eight hours.
- After cooking on high for four hours or low for eight hours, remove the lid and stir the stew. Use the back of a spoon to slightly mash some of the potatoes, which will help thicken the stew.
TOP 23 BEST SLOW COOKER GROUND BEEF RECIPES
- Crock Pot Ground Beef and Hash Brown Dinner. The combination of ground beef and gravy, corn, cheese, and hash browns make a wonderful layered slow cooker dish.
- Crock Pot Pizza Pasta Casserole. Ground beef and pepperoni get together in this delicious slow cooker pasta casserole. The meaty sauce is combined with the cooked pasta and mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses.
- Southern Grape Jelly Meatballs. These grape jelly meatballs will be the star of the party. They're great for holiday parties and game day gatherings and couldn't be easier to make.
- The Easiest Crock Pot Chili. This very easy hearty chili will quickly become a family favorite. Even the pickiest eaters will love this delicious chili that only takes minutes to throw together.
- Crock Pot Meatloaf With Potatoes. This easy meatloaf is as versatile as it is easy, and the potato side cooks right along with it. Top it off with barbecue sauce or ketchup just before it's done.
- Swedish Cabbage Rolls, Crock Pot or Stovetop. These fabulous cabbage rolls can be cooked in the slow cooker or on the stovetop. Freeze the head of cabbage overnight to make the leaves pliable.
- Slow Cooker Taco Stack With Ground Beef. Tex-Mex flavors are featured in this flavorful slow cooker taco stack. Seasonings include chili powder, cumin, olives, and optional jalapeno chile peppers.
- Tater Tot Casserole, Slow Cooker or Oven. Tater tot casserole is a one-dish meal that kids love. It can be made in the slow cooker or oven, and only requires four ingredients.
- Crockpot Sloppy Barbecue Beef Sandwiches. Sloppy Joes are always a family favorite. Ground beef is slow cooked with onion, bell pepper, and a homemade barbecue sauce.
- Crock Pot Chili Macaroni and Cheese. This easy slow cooker chili mac is made with taco seasoning, corn, beans, and ground beef. Add a garnish of sliced green onions, shredded cheese, or cilantro.
SOUTH YOUR MOUTH: SHORTCUT CROCK POT HAMBURGER STEAKS AND ...
2021-05-19 · Combine soup, one soup can of water and gravy mix in a separate bowl then mix well. Pour mixture evenly over hamburger patties. Cook on low for 5-7 hours or high for 2-4 hours. Optional: So long as the hamburger steaks have cooked undisturbed, grease should settle in the middle of the slow cooker (between the patties).
SLOW COOKED CHEESEBURGER CASSEROLE
2021-07-29 · I was just looking for ground beef slow cooker recipes and came across your site. i really liked it. we made this 2day and my family loved it. I did not use the frozen shredded hash browns cuz i found frozen diced w/peppers and onions. i did add garlic salt (cuz i didnt have fresh) because i never cook ground beef without garlic. i used sea salt and pepper. plus i placed only 2 cups of cheese ...
20 CHEAP SLOW COOKER DINNER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
2020-09-10 · But beef isn't the only protein that makes for family-pleasing, cheap slow cooker recipes. Chicken, pork, turkey, even beans can be made fantastic with this beloved low and slow cooking method. These 20 budget-friendly slow cooker recipes save you lots of time and big bucks but don't skimp on flavor. Start Slideshow.
SLOW COOKER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
After browning the beef and stirring in the spices to give them a slightly toasted flavor, you simply toss everything into a slow cooker and let the mixture simmer all day. Garnish with sour cream, chopped fresh parsley, and chopped red onion.
See details ››
VEGETABLE SOUP WITH HAMBURGER MEAT IN CROCK POT - BEST ...
2021-07-29 · My mom s old fashioned vegetable beef soup crockpot vegetable beef soup recipe easy crock pot paleo hamburger soup recipe food faith fitness crock pot beef vegetable and rice soup joyful homemaking slow cooker vegetable beef soup or stovetop spend with pennies. Related. ...
See details ››
10 MUST HAVE CROCK POT GROUND BEEF RECIPES - RECIPES THAT ...
2021-07-29 · The 10 Must Have Crock Pot Ground Beef Recipes Collection Includes: Crock Pot Make Ahead Ground Beef. Crock Pot Cheesy Beefy Mac Casserole. Crock Pot Chili Mac Casserole. Crock Pot Crustless Pizza. Crock Pot Hamburger Casserole. Crock Pot Hamburger Soup. Crock Pot Mississippi Loose Meat Sandwiches. Crock Pot Sloppy Joe Cheeseburgers.
See details ››
80+ SLOW COOKER RECIPES TO MAKE IN YOUR CROCK POT ...
Slow-Cooker Apple Butter Recipe Turn fresh apples into apple butter with just a few spices, apple juice, applesauce and sugar. Store the butter and use on hot biscuits, toast or scones.
See details ››
10 BEST CROCK POT HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
See details ››
150 CROCKPOT~SLOW COOKER IDEAS IN 2021 | CROCK POT COOKING ...
Jul 6, 2021 - Explore Krystle Monahan's board "Crockpot~Slow Cooker" on Pinterest. See more ideas about crock pot cooking, pot recipes, cooking recipes.
See details ››