CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS
A great, no fuss way to make chicken fajitas. I serve them with Mexican rice and refried beans. A big favorite here.
Provided by Marg CaymanDesigns
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Place chicken and onions (and peppers, if using) in crockpot. Sprinkle spices over all. Add the lime juice and stir well.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours. If you start with frozen chicken breast, you might need to cook for longer than 6 hours.
- Serve in warm tortillas with your favorite fajita toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 299.8, Fat 12.9, SaturatedFat 3.6, Cholesterol 72.6, Sodium 267.4, Carbohydrate 17.9, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 1.5, Protein 26.5
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, yellow onion, boneless, skinless chicken breast, taco seasoning, garlic, lime, canned diced tomatoes with green chiles, flour tortilla, cheese, sour cream, guacamole
Provided by Tasty
Yield 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Add half of the sliced peppers and onions to your slow cooker.
- Layer the chicken and coat all sides with taco seasoning.
- Top with garlic, the juice from one lime, and tomatoes (be sure to drain).
- Add the remaining peppers and onions, cover and any remaining lime juice.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken and cut/shred into slices (chicken left longer will tend to shred more - cook to your preference).
- Return the sliced chicken to the slow cooker to marinate in the juices for about 10 more minutes (on LOW) until ready to serve.
- NOTE: If you find that there is too much liquid, you can remove till there is a desired amount before serving.
- Assemble Fajitas to your liking - we recommend topping with cheese, sour cream, and guacamole!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186 calories, Carbohydrate 9 grams, Fat 3 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 29 grams, Sugar 4 grams
EASY SLOW COOKER CHICKEN FAJITAS
So easy and delicious you won't believe it. All 4 of my kids love this dish, not an easy accomplishment! Spoon into tortillas with your choice of toppings, or you can spoon onto rice.
Provided by BusyMomTo4
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place chicken, corn, beans, salsa, and taco seasoning in a slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until chicken is tender and flavors have combined, about 8 hours.
- Shred chicken meat using 2 forks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 416.5 calories, Carbohydrate 47.2 g, Cholesterol 96.9 mg, Fat 5.5 g, Fiber 10.3 g, Protein 45.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 1793.3 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN FAJITAS
I searched high and low for a great recipe for slow cooker fajitas before I came up with this. The best part for me is that I don't have to defrost the meat before I throw it in there. Also, this makes a very large batch, so it's good for big families or a crowd of guests.
Provided by AddiesMom6
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Combine chicken breasts, tomatoes, salsa, chili powder, salt, paprika, sugar, onion powder, garlic powder, bouillon granules, cumin, cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low until chicken is tender, about 5 hours. Transfer chicken to a cutting board; shred using 2 forks. Return to the slow cooker. Add onions, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper, and cornstarch.
- Cook on Low until peppers soften, 1 1/2 to 2 hours. Serve chicken and peppers with tortillas, Cheddar Jack cheese, and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 208 calories, Carbohydrate 18 g, Cholesterol 42.7 mg, Fat 7.5 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 16.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 436.4 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS--EASY!
This recipe is so easy and good! I didn't have time one day to make fajitas, so I decided to put them in the crock pot. They turned out real good and not soupy at all. The McKormick seasonings really gave the chicken a good flavor.
Provided by beckerd
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Mix chicken broth and fajitas seasoning until blended.
- Place cut up chicken in crock pot.
- Add green peppers and onion if you want.
- Pour chicken broth/fajitas mixture over everything.
- Set crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Remove chicken from crockpot with a slotted spoon when its done.
- Place on warmed up flour tortillas and serve with favorite toppings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 197.6, Fat 10.6, SaturatedFat 3, Cholesterol 72.6, Sodium 119.2, Carbohydrate 0.1, Protein 24
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Place all ingredients in slow cooker and mix gently, until all spices are incorporated
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours or high for 2 hours.
- Serve with tortillas, shredded cheese, pico de gallo, and guacamole.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 342 kcal, Carbohydrate 38 g, Protein 22 g, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Cholesterol 48 mg, Sodium 692 mg, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 6 g, ServingSize 1 serving
BUSY MOM'S CHICKEN FAJITAS
"Staying at home with a 9-month-old makes preparing dinner a challenge, but a slow cooker provides an easy way to make a low-fat meal," says Sarah Newman of Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. "The tender meat in these fajitas is a hit, and the veggies and beans provide a dose of fiber!"
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine first 11 ingredients. Cook, covered, on low until chicken is tender, 5-6 hours. Remove chicken; cool slightly. Shred and return to slow cooker; heat through. , Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. If desired, top with lettuce and tomatoes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 347 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 42mg cholesterol, Sodium 778mg sodium, Carbohydrate 49g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 7g fiber), Protein 26g protein.
More about "crock pot chicken fajitas easy recipes"
CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS - SIMPLE HEALTHY KITCHEN
4.9/5 (12)Total Time 3 hrs 10 minsCategory MainCalories 190 per serving
- Add chicken broth . Layer chicken breasts on top of peppers/onions. Sprinkle chicken with taco or fajita seasoning packet or homemade seasoning (recipe in notes).
- Remove chicken from the Crockpot and let cool slightly. Use two forks to shred the chicken ( or slice into strips) . Add chicken back to Crockpot and mix with peppers and onions.
SIMPLE CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS - KRISTINE'S KITCHEN
HOW TO MAKE CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS - DELISH
EASY CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS - 101 COOKING FOR TWO
THE EASIEST CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS | MY CRAZY GOOD LIFE
EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS | THE RECIPE CRITIC
EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS FOR YOUR BUSIEST DAYS
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN FAJITAS - COOKING CLASSY
10 BEST CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPES - YUMMLY
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN FAJITAS - EASY DINNER IDEA! - THE RECIPE REBEL
EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE | BUNS IN MY OVEN
CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS - THE COUNTRY COOK
CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITA PASTA RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
CROCK POT CHICKEN WITH CHICKEN BROTH - THESUPERHEALTHYFOOD
CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS - RETURN TO THE KITCHEN
5 INGREDIENT CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS | WHOLE30, PALEO, GLUTEN …
5-INGREDIENT SLOW COOKER FAJITA SALSA CHICKEN
CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE - ONLY 4 INGREDIENTS!
CROCK-POT CHICKEN FAJITAS
ISABEL EATS - EASY MEXICAN RECIPES
CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS (JUST 4 INGREDIENTS!)
EASY SLOW COOKER CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE
EASY CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE - FLOUR ON MY FACE
CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPES - THERESCIPES.INFO
CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS - FOOD DOLLS
CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
THE EASIEST CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS - THE GIRL ON BLOOR
CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS - CONFESSIONS OF A FIT FOODIE
EASY SHREDDED CHICKEN FAJITAS IN THE CROCKPOT - LOAVES AND DISHES
CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS - CARLSBAD CRAVINGS
CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS | THE BLOND COOK
CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
EASY CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE | HEALTHY FITNESS MEALS
CROCK POT CHICKEN FAJITAS RECIPE - SLOW COOKER RECIPE
CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS - 40 APRONS
CROCKPOT CHICKEN FAJITAS - ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS! - LAUREN'S LATEST
BEST SLOW COOKER CHICKEN FAJITAS - THE MAGICAL SLOW COOKER
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make fajitas in a crock pot?Mix chicken broth and fajitas seasoning until blended. Place cut up chicken in crock pot. Add green peppers and onion if you want. Pour chicken broth/fajitas mixture over everything.
How to cook Taco chicken in a crock pot?Instructions Slice peppers and onions then place them on the bottom of the crock pot Put Chicken on top of peppers and onions Sprinkle taco seasoning on the top
How to cook chicken in a crock pot with cumin and chili?Place chicken into a slow-cooker and season with cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Top with bell peppers, onions, and diced tomatoes. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through.
How to cook chicken in a crock pot with peppers?Place chicken into a slow-cooker and season with cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and salt and pepper. Top with bell peppers, onions, and diced tomatoes. Cook on low for 4 to 6 hours, or until chicken is cooked through. Remove chicken from slow-cooker and slice into strips.