CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS
The secret to CRISPY chicken wings that are fall-off-the-bone tender, is to let the Crock Pot do the cooking and the oven or air fryer do the crisping! Make these with homemade Buffalo Sauce or your favorite BBQ Sauce.
Provided by Stephanie
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Pat the buffalo wings completely dry and add them to the Crock Pot.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and remove from heat. Whisk in hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, honey, and garlic powder. Set ½ cup aside and add the rest to the slow cooker. Stir to combine with the chicken wings.
- Cook on high for 2 hours or on low for 3-4. Don't cook longer or they will begin to fall apart. They are done when the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Note: The sauce will thin out as the chicken cooks. We'll be brushing the wings with reserved sauce which will be nice and thick.
- Crisp them in the Oven: (See notes for air fryer method)
- Use kitchen tongs to remove the wings and set them on a foil-lined baking sheet. Brush the tops with buffalo sauce. Pro Tip: Place cooling racks on top of the baking sheet and place the wings on top. The extra air flow will make the wings crispier.
- Preheat oven to a low broil, 450 degrees. Add the wings and cook for 10 minutes, until the top begins to brown.
- Remove from the oven and brush with more Buffalo sauce. Broil for 8-10 more minutes or until crisped and slightly browned.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing, carrot sticks, and celery!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 725 kcal, Carbohydrate 1 g, Protein 56 g, Fat 54 g, SaturatedFat 17 g, Cholesterol 248 mg, Sodium 887 mg, Sugar 1 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS
- Combine all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
EASY SLOW COOKER CHICKEN WINGS
- Place chicken in slow cooker. In a medium bowl combine the chile sauce, lemon juice, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, salsa, chili powder, garlic powder and salt. Mix together and pour mixture over chicken.
- Cook in slow cooker on Medium Low setting for 5 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 284 calories, Carbohydrate 13.7 g, Cholesterol 65.5 mg, Fat 15.3 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 22.4 g, SaturatedFat 4.3 g, Sodium 720.1 mg, Sugar 6.5 g
SLOW-COOKER CHICKEN WINGS
The key to these super flavorful, tender wings is cooking them low and slow in a sticky-sweet Chinese-style BBQ sauce. A quick trip under the broiler gives them a crispy char -- just like at your favorite wing joint.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Put the chicken wings in a 6-quart slow cooker and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon salt. Mix together the honey, hoisin, soy sauce, oyster sauce, ginger and five-spice powder in a small bowl or measuring cup. Pour the sauce over the wings and toss to mix. Cover and cook on high, stirring occasionally, until the wings are cooked through and tender and the sauce is slightly thickened, about 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- Preheat the broiler to high. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Transfer the wings to the baking sheet using tongs or a slotted spoon. Drizzle about 1/2 cup of the sauce over the wings; discard any remaining sauce. Broil, flipping the wing halfway through, until golden, about 6 minutes. Sprinkle with the scallions and serve warm.
AWESOME SLOW COOKER BUFFALO WINGS
- Combine 1 bottle hot pepper sauce, 1/2 cup butter, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, onion powder, and garlic powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Place chicken wings into slow cooker and pour sauce mixture over wings.
- Cook on High for 2 hours. Reduce heat to Low; cook 2 hours more.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease several baking sheets.
- Spread wings onto prepared baking sheets and bake in preheated oven until wings are crisp and browned, about 30 minutes.
- Melt 1/2 cup butter with 1 bottle hot sauce in a small saucepan and simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes. Brush sauce onto wings just before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 385.5 calories, Carbohydrate 3.5 g, Cholesterol 108.6 mg, Fat 34.4 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 16.1 g, SaturatedFat 17.7 g, Sodium 2472.2 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
CROCK POT HOT WINGS
These are really wonderful, you can add more Franks or some Cayenne pepper if you want to make them hotter. As is, they are pretty mild.
Provided by Miss Erin C.
Yield 2-3 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Place the first 4 ingredients in a crock pot on low heat for 8 hours.
- Remove wings from crock pot and place on a cookie sheet or broiling pan.
- Pour sauce into a saucepan and reduce by half.
- Add minced garlic.
- Spoon sauce over wings and broil for 3 minutes.
SLOW-COOKER STICKY CHICKEN WINGS
My neighbor once shared these slow-cooker sticky chicken wings with me at a potluck, and they have been a family favorite ever since. —Jo Vanderwolf, Lillooet, British Columbia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 40 pieces.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Using a sharp knife, cut through the 2 wing joints; discard wing tips. Place remaining wing pieces in a 4- or 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in barbecue sauce, soy sauce and 1/4 cup chopped green onions. Cook, covered, on high 3-4 hours or until tender. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and remaining green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 68 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 14mg cholesterol, Sodium 452mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 6g protein.
More about "crock pot chicken wings recipes"
CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
8 CHICKEN WING CROCKPOT RECIPES THAT TASTE AWESOME!
CROCK POT BUFFALO WINGS + VIDEO - THE SLOW ROASTED …
10 BEST CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS RECIPES - YUMMLY
CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
RECIPES FOR CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS - CDKITCHEN
CROCK-POT HONEY GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS - CROCK-POT …
3 INGREDIENTS EASY CROCKPOT BBQ CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
BBQ CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS (SUPER EASY!) - FIT FOODIE …
SLOW COOKER STICKY CHICKEN WINGS - DAMN DELICIOUS
CROCK POT BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - EATING ON A …
SWEET AND SPICY CROCK-POT® CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS - BW3 COPYCAT - RECIPES …
CHINESE CHICKEN WINGS (CROCKPOT WINGS RECIPE!) - NO …
CROCK POT HOISIN CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
SLOW COOKER GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - WANDERLUST AND …
CROCK POT HONEY BBQ CHICKEN WINGS - RECIPES THAT …
BEST SLOW-COOKER PARMESAN-GARLIC CHICKEN WINGS …
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN WINGS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
SLOW COOKER GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS
CROCKPOT BUFFALO CHICKEN WINGS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE - THE CLEAN EATING COUPLE
CROCKPOT BOURBON WINGS - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
CROCKPOT GARLIC PARMESAN CHICKEN WINGS - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
BBQ CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS - THIS SILLY GIRL'S KITCHEN
CROCKPOT CHICKEN WINGS - SIMPLE JOY
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN WINGS | SOUTHERN LIVING
5 HEALTHY SLOW COOKER/INSTANT POT CHICKEN WINGS RECIPES
CROCK-POT TERIYAKI CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE
CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS (CRISPY & KETO!) - THAT LOW CARB LIFE
CROCKPOT CHICKEN WINGS: 3 WAYS + VIDEO - THE RECIPE REBEL
THE PERFECT CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS - FAMILY FOCUS BLOG
SLOW COOKER HONEY BUFFALO WINGS - THE CHUNKY CHEF
SLOW COOKER CHICKEN WING RECIPES (HOW TO MAKE CROCK …
CROCKPOT CHICKEN WINGS - 40 APRONS
10+ CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE SLOW COOKER …
HEALTHY CHICKEN CROCK POT RECIPES FOR WEIGHT LOSS - REBA VANDYKE
CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS - RASA MALAYSIA
10 BEST CROCK POT CHICKEN WINGS RECIPES | YUMMLY
#course #main-ingredient #preparation #for-1-or-2 #appetizers #poultry #easy #chicken #crock-pot-slow-cooker #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #wings #equipment #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love