RICH SLOW COOKER HOT CHOCOLATE
- Combine milk, condensed milk, chocolate chips, heavy cream, and vanilla extract in a slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low, stirring occasionally, until chocolate chips are melted and mixture is smooth, about 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 484.4 calories, Carbohydrate 50.4 g, Cholesterol 73.9 mg, Fat 29.6 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 10.1 g, SaturatedFat 18.2 g, Sodium 127.1 mg, Sugar 46.6 g
People also searched
More about "crock pot hot chocolate for a crowd recipes"
HOT CHOCOLATE BAR PARTY + THE BEST HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE ...
5/5 (41)Category DessertsServings 15Total Time 6 hrs 5 mins
- Add the cocoa mixture along with the chopped chocolate, milk, heavy cream, evaporated milk, and salt to a 6-quart slow cooker or larger. If you're serving this with a hot chocolate bar and toppings, consider leaving out the sugar to avoid the hot chocolate being too sweet. If you're serving the hot chocolate solo, add in the sugar.
- Cook the hot chocolate on the high setting for 3-4 hours or on low for 6 hours. Low for 6 hours is what I prefer. Make sure to stir the hot chocolate every hour to keep the chocolate from settling to the bottom.
- Keep on the warm setting if you're serving it hot chocolate bar style with toppings on the side. Leftover hot chocolate can be refrigerated for up to one week and warmed in the microwave before serving.
CROCKPOT HOT CHOCOLATE - EASY AND HOMEMADE! - THE RECIPE REBEL
5/5 (6)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory DrinksCalories 303 per serving
- In a 2.5-4 quart crockpot, whisk together milk, cream, sugar, chocolate chips and cocoa powder until cocoa powder is dissolved.
- Stir in vanilla and top with mini marshmallows. Cover, turn the slow cooker off, and let sit for 5 minutes for marshmallows to soften if desired. Serve.
EASY SLOW-COOKER HOT COCOA - HOW TO MAKE HOT CHOCOLATE IN ...
5/5 (16)Total Time 2 hrs 5 mins See details »
THE BEST CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory Beverage See details »
CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE - ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory DessertCalories 374 per serving See details »
CHEAP, EASY CROCK POT RECIPE IDEAS TO FEED A CROWD - CHOWHOUND
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins See details »
THE BEST CROCK POT SLOW COOKER HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE! RICH ...
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins See details »
CREAMY CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE | WISHES AND DISHES
4.9/5 (28)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory Beverage See details »
CROCK POT CREAMY HOT CHOCOLATE | THE COUNTRY COOK
Reviews 53Category BeveragesRatings 32Total Time 2 hrs 5 mins
- In a 4-quart (or larger) slow cooker, combine all the ingredients. Give it a good stir. Updated to add: Some folks felt it was easier to heat up a cup of milk, then stir in the cocoa. It was mentioned that the cocoa blends in better this way. Then the warm milk mixture is then stirred in with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for about 2 hours. Stir occasionally as it warms up. It's ready when all the chocolate chips have melted and mixture is warm.
CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE FOR A CROWD! - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 2 hrs 10 minsCategory DrinkCalories 275 per serving
- In a large slow cooker (4 quart of larger) add the milk, cream, and sweetened condensed milk. Stir to combine. Cover and cook on low for about 2 hours to warm up the mixture.
- 10 minutes before you plan to serve the hot cocoa add the chocolate chips, cocoa powder, and salt if using. Whisk to combine. Stir every few minutes until the chocolate chips melt and everything is fully combined.
CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE - CELEBRATING SWEETS
5/5 (3)Total Time 2 hrs 5 minsCategory BeveragesCalories 185 per serving
- Heat 2 cups of milk in the microwave or on the stovetop. It just needs to be warm; don't boil it. Add the cocoa powder and whisk until combined (this helps the cocoa powder to blend really easily). Add this mixture to the slow cooker along with the remaining 4 cups of milk and all of the other ingredients.
- Cook on high heat, whisking occasionally. It will take 30 minutes or so for the chocolate chips to melt, so be sure to whisk regularly until that happens. Once the chocolate chips are melted and the mixture is really warm, reduce the slow cooker to low or "keep warm".
- Serving: Give the hot chocolate a whisk or stir before serving. Top each serving with marshmallows. Note: If you add the marshmallows directly into the slow cooker they will eventually melt.
CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE WITH CONFETTI - BOWL ME OVER
Ratings 16Calories 148 per servingCategory Appetizer Slow Cooker See details »
EASY CROCKPOT HOT CHOCOLATE - RECIPES FROM A PANTRY
5/5 (2)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory DrinksCalories 352 per serving See details »
CREAMY CROCKPOT HOT CHOCOLATE | NOBIGGIE
- Add all ingredients to your crock pot set to low for 2 hours. Stir every 10 minutes or so to make sure it's well combined. Once all the chocolate chips are melted turn it down to the warm setting.
- Optional: You could also set the crockpot to high for less time and stir more frequently. Once all the chocolate is melted you can turn the crockpot down to warm.
DECADENT CROCKPOT HOT CHOCOLATE ~ PLUS 4 FLAVORS ...
5/5 (3)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory DrinksCalories 351 per serving
- In a 3-quart (or larger) slow cooker, combine the sugar, cocoa powder, milk, half-and-half, and vanilla. Whisk until all of the cocoa powder is dissolved and fully incorporated. Stir in the chopped chocolate.
- Cover and cook on LOW, whisking every 45 minutes, for a total time of 2 to 3 hours (cook until all of the ingredients are melted and well-combined and the drink is hot). Reduce the heat to WARM while serving. Garnish with marshmallows or whipped cream.
EASY CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE | YOUR HOMEBASED MOM
4.7/5 (7)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory BeverageCalories 257 per serving
- In a 4 quart slow cooker, mix the cocoa and hot water together and stir until smooth. This helps prevent the cocoa from becoming lumpy.
CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE - YUMMY HEALTHY EASY
5/5 (1)Category DrinksServings 12-14Total Time 3 hrs 5 mins
- Mix together sugar, cocoa, and salt in saucepan. Add hot water. Stir and boil for about 3 minutes, until sugar is dissolved. Pour into crock pot. Add milk. Turn on LOW and cook for 3 hours.
HOT COCOA (LARGE BATCH) RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (11)Total Time 20 minsServings 20Calories 191 per serving See details »
15 SLOW COOKER RECIPES FOR A CROWD | ALLRECIPES
Author Hayley SuggEstimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
SOUTH YOUR MOUTH: CROCK POT HOT COCOA
Servings 8Total Time 2 hrs 5 mins See details »
BEST HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE FOR A CROWD - DIY WITH MY GUY
Reviews 28Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
CROCK POT REUBEN SANDWICHES- TFRECIPES
See details »
19 CROCK POT RECIPES- MAIN AND DESSERTS IDEAS | RECIPES ...
See details »
11 CROCK POT HOLIDAY DRINKS FOR A WARM AND CHEERY SEASON ...
See details »
HOT CHOCOLATE FOR A CROWD | CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPE ...
See details »
MUST-TRY CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE RECIPES • THE THREE ...
See details »
CROCK POT HOT CHOCOLATE FOR A CROWD! | RECIPE IN 2021 ...
See details »
You'll also love
Want to buy ingredients ?