HALIBUT WITH CREAMY GARLIC AND HERB SAUCE
This fresh dish is sure to please at your next dinner party! The red pepper flakes add a little kick, and toasted almonds add a delicious crunch. I like to serve this with orzo pasta or rice pilaf. This dish can also be made with fat-free half and half and low-sodium chicken broth for healthier options.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by feeshette
Number Of Ingredients: 19
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a shallow baking dish.
- Rub the halibut fillets with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, then season with salt and pepper. Place the fillets into the prepared baking dish, then press the cilantro leaves onto the top of the halibut. Bake the halibut in the preheated oven until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in the green onions, red bell pepper, garlic, and red pepper flakes until the vegetables have softened, about 5 minutes. Pour in the white wine, and season with dill and tarragon. Simmer for 2 minutes, then add the chicken broth, half-and-half, Parmesan cheese, and remaining 1 tablespoon of lemon juice; season with salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then dissolve the flour into the water, and stir into the boiling sauce. Return to a boil, then reduce the heat to medium-low, and simmer until the sauce has thickened, about 10 minutes. Spoon the sauce over the halibut to serve.
BAKED HALIBUT WITH CRISPY PANKO
This fish will just melt in your mouth! I like to serve over a quinoa-kale salad. Also, please don't use regular bread crumbs as they are too dense.
Recipe From allrecipes.com
Provided by Lindsey
Number Of Ingredients: 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir panko bread crumbs and melted butter together in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Pour enough chicken stock into an oven-proof skillet to cover bottom; arrange halibut fillets in skillet. Drizzle lemon juice over fillets; season with salt and pepper. Spread a think layer of Dijon mustard over each fillet; press bread crumb mixture over mustard layer.
- Place skillet in the preheated oven and cook until fillets flake easily with a fork and topping is browned, about 20 minutes.
HERB CRUSTED HALIBUT
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Combine panko bread crumbs, parsley, dill, chives, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Taste and adjust with more salt if desired.
- Rinse halibut fillets and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Place halibut fillets onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Generously spoon the herbed crumbs over the fish, and lightly press crumb mixture onto each fillet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crumb topping is lightly browned and fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Stir butter, lemon juice, onion powder, parsley, dill, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a bowl; spread evenly over the halibut steaks.
- Cook on preheated grill until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 5 to 6 minutes per side.
CRISPY CRUSTY HALIBUT
Make and share this Crispy Crusty Halibut recipe from Food.com.
Recipe From food.com
Provided by Oolala
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients: 9
- Wash fish, dry with paper towels.
- Blend beaten eggs and lemon juice lightly. In a separate bowl , mix crumbs, cheese, salt, dill, and parsley.
- Moisten fish with melted butter, dip into egg, then coat with crumb mixture. Press mixture into fish so coating will stick.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to set.
- Place fish on a buttered foil in a baking dish and broil 3 inches from heat for 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
If you want a light lunch or supper, halibut is a great choice. This meaty white fish is delicious poached, cooked in a seafood stew, or cured in ceviche.
Recipe From bbcgoodfood.com
Number Of Ingredients: 1
30-minutes-or-less time-to-make course main-ingredient cuisine preparation occasion north-american healthy very-low-carbs main-dish seafood american oven easy dinner-party holiday-event salmon fish dietary californian pacific-northwest high-protein low-carb valentines-day northeastern-united-states high-in-something low-in-something saltwater-fish halibut equipment
More recipes about crummy halibut
Best Cooking Breadcrumb Recipes: Crummy Halibut
Recipe From : worldbestbreadcrumbrecipes.blogspot.com4 halibut fillets ; 2 tablespoons melted butter, divided ; Recipe. 1 combine the first 9 ingredients. 2 pat the fish dry. 3 place, skin side down, in a 13x9 inch baking pan. 4 drizzle with 1 t butter. 5 cover with crumbs; press the crumbs onto the fish. 6 drizzle with remaining 1 t butter. 7 … ... Show details
Halibut Recipes | Allrecipes
Recipe From : allrecipes.comA delightful and rich halibut recipe with a memorable herbed white wine cream sauce. By Charter Guy. Halibut with Rice Wine. Halibut with Rice Wine . Rating: 4.68 stars. 118 . This is a great way to prepare halibut, cod, sea bass, or salmon. Serve it with couscous or rice. By Kathryn Mazierski. Sponsored By MyPlate. Halibut Weaver . Halibut Weaver . Rating: 4.34 stars. 100 . A wonderful ... ... Show details
20 Best Halibut Dishes - Food.com - Food.com - Recipes ...
Recipe From : food.comrecipe Easy Halibut Fillets with Herb Butter “This dish is absolutely delicious and super easy to prepare. It has a surprisingly present flavor without the heaviness. We paired it with a turnip and carrot mash, and fresh grapefruit for a healthy dinner. This goes on our favorites list!” -sarnold5. recipe Halibut With Fresh Tomato Sauce “I made these halibut steaks for dinner tonight ... ... Show details
Baked Fish Recipes - Delicious Crispy Baked Halibut
Recipe From : cookingnook.comIn a shallow dish, stir together bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, tarragon, paprika and pepper. Dip fish into crumb mixture to coat both sides. Arrange pieces in a 12"x7 1/2" baking dish. Sprinkle any leftover crumb mixture on top. ... Show details
29 Best Halibut Recipes: Baked, Grilled, and More | Epicurious
Recipe From : epicurious.com2020-02-12 · Simply grilled halibut steaks instantly feel special when you serve them with chimichurri. To make the chimichurri, whisk olive oil, water, garlic, shallots, red pepper flakes, lemon juice, salt,... ... Show details
Pan Seared Halibut Recipe With Lemon Butter Sauce ...
Recipe From : wholesomeyum.com2019-12-20 · Sear halibut fillets. Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Add the fish in a single layer, and sear, without moving, for 3-4 minutes. Carefully flip over, and sear … ... Show details
Halibut Topped with Creamy Parmesan Shrimp Recipe
Recipe From : housewifehowtos.com2020-10-22 · Add the melted butter, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Stir in half of the minced parsley. Spread the shrimp mixture evenly over the halibut filets. Bake at 450°F for 12 minutes. ... Show details
Halibut with Lemon-Butter and Crispy Shallots Recipe ...
Recipe From : foodnetwork.comFor the halibut and crispy shallots: Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper and garlic in an 8-by-8-by-2-inch glass dish. Whisk the marinade to blend. Add the halibut and turn... ...
Our Top 10 Halibut Recipes - Taste of Home
Recipe From : tasteofhome.com2019-02-12 · After trying a few halibut recipes, this one is my family's favorite. —Brenda Williams, Santa Maria, California. Go to Recipe. 4 / 10. Pesto Halibut The mildness of halibut contrasts perfectly with the robust flavor of pesto in this recipe. It takes only minutes to get the fish ready for the oven, leaving you plenty of time to get started on your side dishes. Nearly anything goes well with ... ... Show details
Bread Crumb Crusted Baked Halibut with a quick lemon sauce
Recipe From : askchefdennis.com2017-08-06 · rinse halibut fillets and pat dry with paper towels In a bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Romano cheese, parsley, lemon zest, black pepper and melted butter. Mix well to incorporate all the melted butter. divide mixture evenly between the 4 fillets and spread out in an even layer on each fillet. ... Show details
Almond-Crusted Halibut with Lemon Garlic Butter | Ahead of ...
Recipe From : aheadofthyme.comSpread ½ tablespoon of the lemon garlic butter on the top surface of each halibut fillet, covering the surface completely. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on top. Sprinkle 1 and ½ tablespoons of the ground almonds on each fillet and carefully spread over the … ... Show details
Parmesan-Panko Crusted Halibut | For the Love of Cooking
Recipe From : fortheloveofcooking.net2012-10-18 · This recipe was inspired by my mother in law Fran who makes the best halibut! She normally marinates the fish in an Italian dressing but since I didn’t have any on hand I just used lemon, olive oil, sea salt, and freshly cracked pepper. I then tossed some panko crumbs with Parmesan, fresh parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper then coated the fish in it. I air baked it on high heat until it ... ... Show details
crummy halibut recipe - webetutorial
Recipe From : webetutorial.comCrummy halibut is the best recipe for foodies. It will take approx 30 minutes to cook. If it is the favorite recipe of your favorite restaurants then you can also make crummy halibut at your home.. The ingredients or substance mixture for crummy halibut recipe that are useful to cook such type of recipes … ... Show details
Halibut With Creamy Dill Sauce Recipe
Recipe From : thespruceeats.comBrush halibut fillets with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange in a lightly greased baking dish; bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until halibut is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Meanwhile, heat butter and saute shallot until tender. Add the cream, dill, parsley, and salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a boil. ... Show details
Baked Halibut with Bread Crumbs Recipe - A Foodie Stays Fit
Recipe From : afoodiestaysfit.com2020-09-10 · I recommend using halibut for this recipe because it doesn’t have a strong fishy taste. If anything it’s a little sweet. This is why using the flavored bread mixture adds the perfect element to the halibut without having the fish taste overpower the Italian seasoning. But, it would work with any white fish if you can’t find halibut! 2 halibut filets, skin removed; 1/3 cup plain bread ... ... Show details
How to Grill Wild Halibut | Wild Alaskan Company
Recipe From : wildalaskancompany.com2018-06-20 · Generally, an inch-thick halibut steak or fillet will grill to perfection in about 10 minutes over medium-high heat while thinner cuts can cook in as little time as 5-7 minutes. There are a few ways to know when your fish is ready to take off the grill. Halibut is good to go when the meat is opaque through the middle and flakes easily with a fork. ... Show details
Baked Lemon Garlic Halibut - Jo Cooks
Recipe From : jocooks.com2019-09-09 · How To Make Baked Lemon Garlic Halibut. Make the sauce: In a 9×13 inch casserole dish whisk together the first 8 ingredients. Marinate the fish: Place the halibut fillet in the casserole dish, then flip it over to get some of the marinade on both sides.You can also cut the halibut fillet into smaller individual pieces, if preferred. ... Show details
Recipe From : wikifoodhub.comCategories Main Dish Recipes,Seafood Main Dish Recipes,Halibut. Steps: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil. Combine panko bread crumbs, parsley, dill, chives, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Taste and adjust with more salt if desired. Rinse halibut fillets and pat dry with a paper towel. Place halibut ... ... Show details
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comFlavorful herbs and panko bread crumbs add a wonderful crust to thick slices of halibut fillet. Recipe From allrecipes.com. Provided by Duncan. Time 30m. Yield 4. Steps: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with foil. Combine panko bread crumbs, parsley, dill, chives, extra-virgin olive oil, lemon zest, sea salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Taste and adjust ... ... Show details
Foods for "Halibut" tag
Recipe From : tfrecipes.comTop recipes for "Halibut" Crummy halibut. the topping on this fish is real crumbly, you may lose some of it getting it to the plate. but just spoon it on the fish, it tastes great! Devilish cheesy halibut. this is an easy, different and delicious preparation for halibut. halibut chunks are breadcrumbed and baked in a sauce of tomato, garlic, curry powder, soy sauce and lemon, then topped off ... ... Show details