- Line shallow dish with parchment paper. In 2-quart saucepan, beat sugar and water with whisk until blended. Heat to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low; simmer until mixture becomes a thin syrup. Cool.
- Remove most of peel from cucumbers. With spoon, scoop out seeds. Chop cucumber into cubes.
- In blender, place cucumbers, lime juice and syrup. Cover; blend until smooth. Pour into dish. Cover; freeze 2 to 3 hours or until completely frozen.
- Rake fork through mixture. Serve immediately, or return granita to freezer until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar with 3 cups water.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Stir in lime juice and zest.
- Pour mixture into a shallow metal cake pan and freeze, crushing and stirring the lumps with a fork every 30 minutes for 2 to 3 hours, or until it has a slushy, granular texture.
- Serve immediately.
CUCUMBER AQUAVIT GRANITA
This granita is not particularly sweet and is best served as a first or intermezzo course. Try it on top of raw oysters or thick tomato slices.
Yield Makes about 6 cups
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Coarsely chop enough of cucumbers to measure 4 1/2 cups and purée in a blender with remaining ingredients in 2 batches until smooth. Pour into an 8- to 9-inch baking pan.
- Freeze, stirring and crushing lumps with a fork every hour, until evenly frozen, about 4 hours total. Scrape with a fork to lighten texture, crushing any lumps.
- Serve immediately or freeze, covered, up to 3 days (rescrape to lighten texture again if necessary).
CUCUMBER AND SAKE GRANITA
- In a blender, purée the sugar and 1/4 cup water on high for 2 minutes. Scrape down the sides, let rest for a minute and then purée again for 30 seconds.
- Add the cucumbers, melon, lime juice, sake and a pinch of salt. Purée the mixture until smooth, then strain through a fine-mesh sieve set over a large baking dish. Freeze the mixture. Scrape with a fork until light and fluffy, like fresh snow. Serve in small bowls or glasses, topped with a light sprinkle of sea salt and shiso leaf.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 59, UnsaturatedFat 0 grams, Carbohydrate 13 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 351 milligrams, Sugar 10 grams
More about "cucumber lime granita recipes"
CUCUMBER LIME GRANITA - SWEETCAYENNE.COM
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Place juice mixture and chopped cucumber in a blender and process until smooth. Cool completely. Pour mixture into an 11 x 7?inch baking dish. Cover and freeze for 45 minutes; scrape with a fork and incorporating the frozen outside with the softer inside of the pan. Freeze.
- Scrape mixture every 45 minutes until completely frozen (about 3 hours). Remove from freezer; scrape with a fork until fluffy. Serve with a lime wedge and a sprinkle of chile powder.
CUCUMBER-LIME GRANITA | WILLIAMS SONOMA
Servings 4-6Total Time 3 hrs 5 mins
CUCUMBER-LIME GRANITA | WILLIAMS-SONOMA TASTE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min
CUCUMBER-LIME GRANITA RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 6Calories 112 per servingTotal Time 3 hrs 30 mins
LEMON GRANITA RECIPE - GREAT ITALIAN CHEFS
CUCUMBER GRANITA | RECIPE | RECIPES, GRANITA, GRANITA RECIPES
CUCUMBER JALAPEñO GRANITA (AKA A HEALTHY, HOMEMADE SNOWCONE …
CUCUMBER LEMON GRANITA - VEGGIE DESSERTS
CUCUMBER GRANITA RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
MINT-INFUSED CUCUMBER AND LIME GRANITA - BERRIES & LIME
CUCUMBER GRANITA WITH WATERMELON | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
CUCUMBER LIME GRANITA RECIPE
THAI OYSTERS WITH A LIME AND CUCUMBER GRANITA
CUCUMBER-LIME GRANITA RECIPE
CUCUMBER GRANITA | COOK FOR YOUR LIFE
RECIPE: CUCUMBER &AMP; LIME GRANITA STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES
LEMON LIME GRANITA WITH CUCUMBER MINT SALSA - COOK REPUBLIC
CUCUMBER LIME GRANITá | EDIBLE SOUTH FLORIDA
WATERMELON CUCUMBER GRANITA — HONEY BLONDE
REFRESHING HONEYDEW MELON, CUCUMBER & LIME GRANITA
CUCUMBER LIME GRANITA | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
CUCUMBER & LIME GRANITA - CUISINE MAGAZINE - FROM NEW …
CUCUMBER-BASIL GRANITA RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
CUCUMBER-LIME GRANITA WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM & TARRAGON RECIPE ...
CUCUMBER-LIME GRANITA - PLAIN.RECIPES
CUCUMBER-LIME GRANITA - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
BASIL CUCUMBER GRANITA RECIPE | WILTON
CUCUMBER CILANTRO LIME GRANITA | RECIPE | THE FRESH MARKET
OYSTERS WITH GRANITA RECIPE | COLES
LEMON LIME GRANITA WITH CUCUMBER MINT SALSA - COOK REPUBLIC
CUCUMBER CHILE GRANITA RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
CUCUMBER GRANITA - RECIPES LIST
RORY AND DARINA'S CUCUMBER & ELDERFLOWER GRANITA - RTE
CUCUMBER LIME GRANITA WITH SPICY MANGO | VEGAN & GLUTEN FREE
HOW TO MAKE A CUCUMBER-MOJITO GRANITA | HEALTH.COM
OYSTERS WITH SPICY CUCUMBER & LIME GRANITA | DRIZZLE AND DIP
CUCUMBER GRANITA RECIPE: SO REFRESHING! THIS ICY GRANITA IS MADE …
CUCUMBER GRANITA RECIPE - LOS ANGELES TIMES
CUCUMBER-BASIL GRANITA RECIPE | RECIPE | GRANITA RECIPES, GRANITA, …
EASY LIME GRANITA TWO WAYS RECIPE - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
CUCUMBER GRANITA RECIPE | CUCUMBER RECIPES, RECIPES, GRANITA …
FROZEN GRANITA RECIPES | COOKING LIGHT
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make a cucumber Granita?Start by making the granita. Grate the cucumbers and place them in a colander over a bowl. Sprinkle over the salt and set aside for 10 minutes. Squeeze the cucumbers to release any extra moisture and then discard the flesh. Add the lime juice, lime zest, water and chopped coriander to the cucumber juice.
How to make cucumber and lime juice at home?Combine the water, sugar and lime peel in a small saucepan and bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 2 minutes. 3. Remove from the heat and set aside until cool, then remove the lime peel. 4. Put the cucumber into a blender and pulse until smooth. 5.
How do you make a frozen Granita?Combine the sugar syrup, cucumber juice and lime juice in a large bowl, mixing well to combine. 7. Transfer to a large, shallow freezer-proof dish and freeze for four hours until frozen, or overnight. 8. Remove from the freezer and, using a fork, scrape the granita into fine crystals.
How do you make frozen Cucumber juice?Place juice mixture and cucumber in a blender; process until smooth. Cool completely. Pour mixture into an 11 x 7–inch baking dish. Cover and freeze for 45 minutes; scrape with a fork. Freeze. Scrape mixture every 45 minutes until completely frozen (about 3 hours).