Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 0
- Bring 8 cups water and 1 cup thinly sliced unpeeled ginger to a simmer in a saucepan; simmer until reduced to 5 cups, about 25 minutes. Sweeten with 1/4 cup honey and divide among mugs (strain, if desired). Dust with cinnamon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64, Sodium 15 milligrams, Carbohydrate 17 grams, Sugar 17 grams
GINGER ROOT TEA
- Gather the ingredients.
- Prepare the fresh ginger by peeling it and slicing it thinly to maximize the surface area. This will help you make a very flavorful ginger tea.
- In a 1 1/4-quart pot, add the water and ginger, and bring to a boil for at least 10 minutes. For a stronger and tangier tea, allow to boil for 20 minutes or more, and use more slices of ginger.
- Remove it from the heat, strain, and add the lime juice and honey to taste. Enjoy your ginger tea.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 42 kcal, Carbohydrate 11 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fiber 0 g, Protein 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Sodium 21 mg, Sugar 9 g, Fat 0 g, ServingSize 2 (8-ounce) Servings, UnsaturatedFat 0 g
ICED GINGER GREEN TEA
- Put the green tea bags into a heatproof container and pour in 1 quart boiling water. Let steep until it comes to room temperature, about 1 hour. Remove the tea bags and discard.
- While the tea is steeping, in a saucepan over medium-high heat, bring 1 cup water, the sugar, and ginger to a boil. Stir to dissolve the sugar, remove from the heat, and allow to cool to room temperature, about 1 hour. Store the tea and ginger simple syrup in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, fill glasses with ice and pour in the tea. Sweeten, to taste, with the ginger simple syrup. Garnish with a slice of ginger. For the adults, top each with 1/2 cup prosecco, if desired.
SOOTHING LEMON GINGER TEA RECIPE BY TASTY
- Bring water to a boil and remove from heat.
- Cut lemon and ginger into thin slices. Add to the hot water.
- Steep for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain and pour tea into mug.
- Add honey, stir, and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 57 calories, Carbohydrate 15 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 0 grams, Sugar 9 grams
FRESH GINGER TEA
Use this to soothe anyone suffering from the flu or a cold, or an upset stomach. It's also delicious with an Asian meal, hot or poured over ice.From the book "Mad Hungry," by Lucinda Scala Quinn (Artisan Books).
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 4 cups
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Put the grated ginger into a teapot and pour in the boiling water. Allow the mixture to steep for 4 minutes. Strain and serve the tea with a teaspoon of honey in each cup. Stir and serve.
SOOTHING GINGER TEA
- Toast cardamom and fennel in a saucepan over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Add water and ginger. Reduce heat, and simmer until it reaches the desired strength, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in honey and mint leaves. Let stand for 5 minutes. Strain into mugs. Garnish with mint.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 15 g
- Add ginger slices, grated ginger, and brown sugar to 4 to 5 cups water and bring to a boil in a saucepan for approximately 20 minutes. Strain and serve immediately.
STRAITS GINGER TEA
- Boil all the ingrdients for 10 minutes.
- Strain into teapot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 27.2, Sodium 8.8, Carbohydrate 7, Sugar 6.7
More about "straits ginger tea recipes"
EASY GINGER TEA (DIY!) – A COUPLE COOKS
DIGESTIVE DETOXING: HOW TO MAKE GINGER TEA - CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE
RECIPE: GINGER TEA | CBC LIFE
GINGER TEA RECIPE | ADRAK CHAI | ADRAK WALI CHAI | GINGER MILK TEA
GINGER TEA | HOW TO MAKE INDIAN GINGER TEA (ADRAK CHAI)
SPICY GINGER TEA IS THE HOMEMADE COLD REMEDY I'VE BEEN …
HOW TO MAKE GINGER TEA (TWO METHODS - ALPHAFOODIE
HOW TO PREPARE HOMEMADE GINGER ICED TEA - BY ANDREA JANSSEN
HOW TO MAKE FRESH GINGER TEA - MINIMALIST BAKER RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE GINGER TEA EVEN BETTER WITH 6 RECIPE VARIATIONS
FRESH GINGER TEA RECIPE - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
HOW TO MAKE GINGER TEA | GINGER TEA RECIPE | HOLLAND & BARRETT
10 GINGER TEA RECIPES FOR DIGESTION AND IMMUNITY | PIQUE
FRESH GINGER TEA RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
HOMEMADE GINGER TEA INSTRUCTIONS & TEA BAGS VS GINGER WATER
GINGER AND TEA RECIPES (330) - SUPERCOOK
15 HOMEMADE GINGER TEA RECIPE | HOW TO MAKE GINGER TEA
GINGER TEA RECIPE BY SWASTHI'S RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE GINGER TEA FOR ANTI-INFLAMMATORY BENEFITS - WELL+GOOD
THE BEST HOMEMADE GINGER TEA RECIPE WITH INFUSIONS
HOW TO MAKE GINGER TEA WITH FRESH GINGER (+ 2 OTHER OPTIONS)
GINGER TEA - A FAMILY FEAST®
HOMEMADE THAI STYLE HOT GINGER TEA WITH HEALTHIER SWEATENERS
EASY GINGER TEA FROM SCRATCH - OH, HOW CIVILIZED
GINGER TEA (EASY RECIPE) - IMMACULATE BITES BEVERAGE RECIPES
HOMEMADE GINGER TEA WITH CITRUS: HEALTHY, EASY, AND COMFORTING
HOW TO MAKE FRESH GINGER TEA | GOURMANDE IN THE KITCHEN
GINGER CHAI TEA - SOBEYS INC.
GINGER TEA RECIPE | EATINGWELL
HOW TO MAKE GINGER GARLIC TEA: 6 STEPS (WITH PICTURES) - WIKIHOW
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #low-protein #healthy #5-ingredients-or-less #very-low-carbs #malaysian #beverages #asian #easy #low-fat #dietary #low-sodium #low-cholesterol #low-saturated-fat #low-calorie #low-carb #low-in-something #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make ginger tea?Ginger Tea. Directions. Bring 8 cups water and 1 cup thinly sliced unpeeled ginger to a simmer in a saucepan; simmer until reduced to 5 cups, about 25 minutes.
What is the ratio of fresh ginger to water for tea?A ratio of 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger per 1 cup of water. Chopping the ginger into small pieces (or grating it) maximizes the potency of the tea.
What is hot tea with turmeric and Ginger?Hot Tea with Turmeric and Ginger is the antidote for a crazy day, a busy schedule, a high-stress week, a long night up with kids, and any other you want a reason to make it. Mixing up this recipe for turmeric tea is incredibly easy.
Where can I buy ginger tea from India?This ginger tea is obtained from the best organic farms in India, a culture and country regarded for its unique tea-drinking tradition. FGO is known to sell original organic ginger tea sourced from India. Each package comes in resealable bags of 20 or 100 bags.