Bake these easy vanilla cupcakes in just 35 minutes. Perfect for birthdays, picnics or whenever you fancy a sweet treat, they're sure to be a crowd-pleaser
Provided by Sophie Godwin - Cookery writer
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and fill a 12 cupcake tray with cases.
- Using an electric whisk beat 110g softened butter and 110g golden caster sugar together until pale and fluffy then whisk in 2 large eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition.
- Add ½ tsp vanilla extract, 110g self-raising flour and a pinch of salt, whisk until just combined then spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases.
- Bake for 15 mins until golden brown and a skewer inserted into the middle of each cake comes out clean. Leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
- To make the buttercream, whisk 150g softened butter until super soft then add 300g icing sugar, 1 tsp vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Whisk together until smooth (start off slowly to avoid an icing sugar cloud) then beat in 3 tbsp milk.
- If wanting to colour, stir in the food colouring now. Spoon or pipe onto the cooled cupcakes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 350 calories, Fat 19 grams fat, SaturatedFat 12 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 41 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 34 grams sugar, Fiber 0.4 grams fiber, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.6 milligram of sodium
THE BEST HOMEMADE CUPCAKES
After trying and tweaking multiple recipes, I've created one that works beautifully. These are super moist, delicious homemade cupcakes. Top with your favorite frosting and enjoy! Our children devour these, even without icing!
Provided by OzGal
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Line two 12-cup muffin tins with paper liners.
- Combine sifted flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Whisk eggs together in a second bowl for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Beat milk, oil, and vanilla extract together in another large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until incorporated. Add the flour mixture in increments, making sure it mixes in well. Fold in eggs. Scoop batter into the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the tin for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 163.7 calories, Carbohydrate 26.8 g, Cholesterol 16.7 mg, Fat 5.4 g, Fiber 0.3 g, Protein 2.3 g, SaturatedFat 1.1 g, Sodium 127 mg, Sugar 17.5 g
SOUR CREAM CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 36 regular-size muffin cups with paper baking cups. In large bowl, beat all cupcake ingredients with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl constantly. Beat on high speed 3 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups, filling each 1/2 full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Remove from pan; place on cooling rack. Cool completely.
- In medium bowl, beat all frosting ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and spreadable. If necessary, stir in additional milk, 1 teaspoon at a time. Spread frosting over cupcakes.
Nutrition Facts : @id https, Calories 240, Carbohydrate 32 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Cupcake, Sodium 160 mg
More about "cupcakes recipes"
18 BEST CUPCAKE RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
EASY VANILLA CUPCAKE RECIPE | MOIST & FLUFFY VANILLA CUPCAKE
THE BEST VANILLA CUPCAKE RECIPE - PRETTY. SIMPLE. SWEET.
BASIC CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES | RICARDO
RED WHITE AND BLUE CUPCAKES - TASTE OF THE FRONTIER
EASY VANILLA CUPCAKES RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
OUR 36 BEST CUPCAKE RECIPES | EPICURIOUS | EPICURIOUS
VANILLA CUPCAKE RECIPE WITH OIL: EASY, ONE BOWL RECIPE
37 EASY CUPCAKE RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE - INSANELY GOOD
CLASSIC VANILLA CUPCAKES RECIPE | GET CRACKING
CUPCAKE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
CUPCAKE RECIPES - BETTYCROCKER.COM
CUPCAKE RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
THE 35 BEST CUPCAKE RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
SUPER MOIST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
ANNA OLSON’S VERY BEST CUPCAKE RECIPES
41 EASY EASTER CUPCAKES - CUTE CUPCAKE IDEAS & RECIPES
20 EASY VEGAN CUPCAKE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
THE 43 BEST CUPCAKE RECIPES ... EVER - SHARI'S BERRIES BLOG
BEST CUPCAKE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | EASY BAKING TIPS AND …
EASY HOMEMADE VANILLA CUPCAKES RECIPE | MOIST, FLUFFY & PERFECT!
65+ EASY CUPCAKE RECIPES FROM SCRATCH - DELISH
10 BEST MINI CUPCAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
TOP 10 CUPCAKE RECIPES THAT WILL SATISFY YOUR SWEET TOOTH
CUPCAKES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
UNIQUE CUPCAKE RECIPES - FOOD.COM
RECIPES: CUPCAKES | DUNCAN HINES CANADA®
17 BEST GOURMET CUPCAKE RECIPES - (DELICIOUS IDEAS)
CUPCAKE RECIPES - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
CUPCAKE RECIPES - FOOD NETWORK
CUPCAKES RECIPES - BBC FOOD
70+ UNIQUE CUPCAKE RECIPES - THE UNLIKELY BAKER
12 BEST CUPCAKE RECIPES | COOKING LIGHT
VANILLA CUPCAKES (THAT ACTUALLY STAY MOIST) | RECIPETIN EATS
CUPCAKE RECIPES - DESSERT RECIPES & IDEAS | WILTON
OUR 21 BEST CUPCAKE RECIPES TO SWEETEN YOUR DAY | SOUTHERN LIVING
PERFECT VANILLA CUPCAKE RECIPE (VIDEO) - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
45 EASY CUPCAKE RECIPES - BEST CUPCAKE IDEAS
VANILLA CUPCAKE RECIPE - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
COCOA CUPCAKES | RICARDO
EASY GLUTEN-FREE VANILLA CUPCAKES | THE FIRST YEAR BLOG
CUPCAKE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
PERFECT VANILLA CUPCAKES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE VANILLA CUPCAKES
CUPCAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#time-to-make #course #preparation #for-large-groups #cupcakes #desserts #cakes #cake-fillings-and-frostings #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love