I havent tried these yet. I just got this recipe today from a friend but since Tomorrow is Valentine's Day I thought it was a good occasion. They do sound really good though.
Provided by Gingerbear
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 3 dozen, 36 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix butter or margarine and sugar in a large bowl.
- until smooth and creamy.
- Add eggs.
- Mix well.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a medium bowl.
- Mix well.
- Place by teaspoonfuls on a greased cookie sheet several inches apart.
- Using your thumb, make an indentation in the center of each cookie.
- Fill each indentation with strawberry jam.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 115, Fat 5.5, SaturatedFat 3.3, Cholesterol 25.3, Sodium 77.3, Carbohydrate 15, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 5.8, Protein 1.5
VALENTINE'S DAY SUGAR COOKIES
Whether you are looking for a homemade gift for someone special or a fun holiday activity with kids, these sugar cookies couldn't be simpler, tastier or more beautiful. We take the buttery and perfectly crisp rounds and dip them into colored icing, resulting in a marbled and jewel-like effect that'll surely impress your valentine. Swap out the cookie cutter shapes and colors to create cookies for any holiday or special occasion.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about twenty 3-inch and twenty 1 ½-inch cookies
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- For the cookies: Combine the flour, baking powder and salt in a medium bowl and set aside. In a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter, sugar and vanilla on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add the egg and mix until fully incorporated, about 1 minute. Reduce the speed to low, add the flour mixture and mix until well combined, scraping down sides of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed, about 2 minutes.
- Divide the dough into 2 equal pieces. Working with 1 piece at a time, roll the dough on a lightly floured piece of parchment paper until it's about 1/8-inch thick. Using heart-shaped cookie cutters, cut the dough and place the cookies on the prepared baking sheets about 1 inch apart (a small off-set spatula is really helpful when transferring the cookies). After both pieces of dough have been rolled out and cut, combine the dough scraps and re-roll and cut to utilize as much of the dough as possible.
- Bake until the cookies are just barely golden around the edges, rotating halfway through, 12 to 14 minutes. Transfer the cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
- For the icing: Meanwhile, whisk the confectioners' sugar, milk and vanilla in a medium bowl until smooth. The consistency should be similar to that of slightly thinned yogurt and should coat the back of a spoon. Adjust with additional confectioners' sugar or milk, if needed.
- Place 2 tablespoons of icing into each of 2 small bowls. Add 4 drops of red gel food coloring to one bowl and 2 drops of pink gel food coloring to the other and stir until fully incorporated. Using a small spoon, drizzle a small amount of each color over the white icing and then repeatedly drag a toothpick through the icing until you create a marbled effect.
- Working with one cooled cookie at a time, carefully dip it face-side down into the icing and allow any excess to drip off before placing the cooking back on the cooling rack. Add additional red and pink icing to the bigger bowl of icing as needed to maintain the marbling effect. Decorate with sprinkles (if using) before allowing to the icing to fully set, about 4 to 5 hours.
Provided by Molly O'Neill
Categories weekday, dessert
Yield Four servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush the phyllo sheet with butter and sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Cut the sheet in half crosswise and then lengthwise to make 4 rectangles. Make a fan by taking the short side of 1 of the rectangles and gathering it together like pleats on a skirt, pinching the pleats together to make them stick. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Repeat with remaining rectangles. Bake until light brown, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Place a scant pint of the strawberries in a blender and puree, stopping as necessary to scrape sides of jar. Pass the puree through a fine sieve so you are left with only a thick liquid. Set aside. Whip cream to soft peaks. Add the sugar and the lime zest. Whip to stiff peaks. Coarsely chop enough of the remaining strawberries to make 1/2 cup. Stir them into the cream mixture. Stir in the strawberry puree.
- Thinly slice the remaining strawberries. Either use a small heart-shaped cutter to cut hearts out of the strawberry slices or trim them into heart shapes with a small knife. Press several of the strawberry hearts in a decorative, asymmetrical pattern against the inside of each of 4 wineglasses. Spoon in the mousse. Top with a layer of strawberry hearts. Place the narrow end of each fan into the mousse. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 363, UnsaturatedFat 9 grams, Carbohydrate 34 grams, Fat 26 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 3 grams, SaturatedFat 16 grams, Sodium 48 milligrams, Sugar 25 grams, TransFat 0 grams
Experience love at first bite with these Cupid's Cup desserts. Fruity JELL-O meets COOL WHIP in this uncomplicated Cupid's Cup treat. Make for Valentine's or Galentine's Day, or simply for your next party.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings, 2/3 cup each
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Draw heart design or write Valentine's Day message in each of 8 (6-oz.) clear plastic cups by piping chocolate onto insides of cups. Refrigerate until chocolate is firm.
- Add 1 cup boiling water to 1 pkg. gelatin mix in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in 1 cup cold water; pour into prepared cups. Refrigerate 1 hour or until gelatin is firm.
- Add remaining boiling water to remaining gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add enough ice to remaining cold water to measure 1 cup. Add to gelatin; stir until thickened. Stir in COOL WHIP; spoon over gelatin layer in cups. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm. Decorate as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Fat 3 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 90 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 2 g
More about "cupid cookies recipes"
HOW TO MAKE CUPID COOKIES - SEMI SWEET DESIGNS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
CUPID'S ARROW SUGAR COOKIES | HALLMARK IDEAS
VALENTINE'S DAY COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
VALENTINE'S DAY COOKIE RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
THE BEST SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE! | THE RECIPE CRITIC
VALENTINE COOKIES - SUGAR SPUN RUN
100 CONTEST-WINNING COOKIE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
CUPID COOKIES GINGERBREAD COOKIE CUTTER | CREATED BY …
CUPID'S COOKIES RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
Cuisine AmericanCategory CookiesServings 42Total Time 1 hr 27 mins
CUPID COOKIES – ERECIPE
Calories 290 per serving
CUPID COOKIES — ADVENTURES IN GLUTEN FREE BAKING
CUPID COOKIE CAKE | PARENTS
VALENTINE COOKIES - PREPPY KITCHEN
34 VALENTINE'S DAY COOKIES - EASY VALENTINE'S COOKIE RECIPES
CLASSIC SOUR CREAM SUGAR COOKIES - THE BUSY BAKER
20 VALENTINE COOKIE RECIPES THAT WILL MAKE YOU FALL IN LOVE
CUPID BITES - EASY VALENTINE'S DAY SHORTBREAD COOKIES
50 VALENTINE'S DAY COOKIE RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
29 VALENTINE COOKIE RECIPES - FOOD.COM
CUPID GINGERMAN COOKIES FOR YOUR VALENTINE'S DAY DESSERT
30 EASY VALENTINE’S DAY COOKIES - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
12 GRANDMA-APPROVED COOKIE RECIPES THAT'LL REMIND …
CUPID'S CURSE CHOCOLATE COOKIES - HUGS AND COOKIES XOXO
CUPID COOKIES RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
CUPID'S TRASH CAN COOKIES FOR VALENTINE'S DAY - THE REBEL CHICK
RECIPE: CUPID COOKIES STEP BY STEP WITH PICTURES | HANDY.RECIPES
45 VALENTINE’S DAY COOKIES – EASY VALENTINE'S DAY COOKIE RECIPES
CUPID COOKIES RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
24 OF THE BEST VALENTINE'S DAY COOKIES EVER! - ENTERTAINING DIVA
40 EASY VALENTINES DAY COOKIES: ADORABLE SWEETS - THE DAILY SPICE
INA GARTEN'S 5-INGREDIENT COOKIES ARE A SWEET TREAT FOR VALENTINE'S …
CUPID COOKIES - LILA LOA
EASIEST VALENTINE COOKIES (CUT-OUT SUGAR COOKIES!)
MAKE CUPID’S ARROW COOKIES WITH YOUR KIDS (OR ROOMIES) THIS
50 VALENTINE COOKIES FOR KIDS RECIPES - MONEYWISE MOMS
25 GREAT VALENTINE’S DAY COOKIE RECIPES YOU CAN GIVE TO YOUR …
32 BEST VALENTINE'S DAY COOKIE RECIPES - COUNTRY LIVING
CUPID COOKIES | PARENTS
COPYCAT CRUMBL SUGAR COOKIE RECIPE - HOSTESS AT HEART
10 BEST VALENTINE'S DAY COOKIE RECIPES AND DECORATING IDEAS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-large-groups #drop-cookies #desserts #lunch #eggs-dairy #fruit #american #oven #easy #finger-food #holiday-event #kid-friendly #romantic #vegetarian #winter #cookies-and-brownies #dietary #seasonal #californian #oamc-freezer-make-ahead #valentines-day #inexpensive #berries #strawberries #taste-mood #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love