CRANBERRY-GLAZED APPETIZER MEATBALLS
- Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, stir meatball ingredients until well mixed. Shape into 1-inch balls; place in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in center.
- Meanwhile, in 3-quart saucepan, stir sauce ingredients until well blended. Heat to boiling over medium heat. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to coat. Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly heated. Thread cranberries on toothpicks; stick toothpicks in meatballs to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 250 mg, Sugar 5 g, TransFat 0 g
CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS
- Meatballs: Combine ingredients, shape into meatballs, bake at 400°F 10 to 12 minutes, turning once.
- Sauce: Heat sauce ingredients.
- Put meatballs in casserole. Pour sauce over meatballs. Bake at 350°F for 15 - 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 749.4, Fat 27.4, SaturatedFat 10, Cholesterol 164.1, Sodium 719.9, Carbohydrate 90.6, Fiber 3, Sugar 74.1, Protein 35.4
CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS
If you like you can use your own homemade meatballs, meatballs you already have made or store bought. This is a quick, easy, set-it-and-forget-it recipe for Cranberry Glazed Meatballs. I make these nearly every year for our Christmas gathering and they are always eaten up in no time! If I have time I'll make and use the meatballs from my basic meatball recipe # 8060. Enjoy!
Provided by - Carla -
Yield 25 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, cumin and cayenne pepper in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the cranberry sauce is melted and smooth.
- Add meatballs; stir gently to coat.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through.
- Place in a chafing dish or slow cooker to keep warm during the party or gathering.
SLOW COOKER CRANBERRY MEATBALLS
It's not a party without the meatballs, and we've got the perfect sweet, tangy and spicy meatball recipe.
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix all ingredients except for meatballs in slow cooker. Add meatballs and stir to coat them well. Set the slow cooker on Low for 6-8 hours or High for 2-2 1/2 hours.
THANKSGIVING MEATBALLS WITH CRANBERRY GLAZE
Perfect for Friendsgiving, these turkey meatballs include all the fun flavors of Thanksgiving in a one-bite appetizer portion.
Provided by Eddie Jackson
Yield 26 meatballs
Number Of Ingredients 19
- Position an oven rack in the top third of the oven and preheat to broil.
- Make the meatballs: Pulse the bell pepper, onion, celery, garlic, rosemary and thyme in a food processor or blender until finely chopped; transfer to a large bowl. Add the turkey, panko, mayonnaise, egg, paprika, cayenne, 2 teaspoons salt and a generous amount of black pepper and mix together using a rubber spatula until just combined.
- Dampen your hands with water and shape the mixture into 26 meatballs, each about 1 1/2 inches in diameter (a 1-ounce ice cream scoop is helpful for portioning); arrange them on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil, rotating the sheet halfway through, until the meatballs are golden brown and firm, 9 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the cranberry glaze: Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the jalapenos. Cook, stirring occasionally, until they start to soften, 3 to 4 minutes. Add the cranberries, sugar, orange zest and juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and a few grinds black pepper and cook, stirring constantly, until the cranberries begin to soften, and the skin starts to crack, about 2 minutes. Mash the cranberries with a potato masher and stir until the liquid from the cranberries begins to simmer and thicken, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the meatballs to the skillet and toss to coat with the cranberry glaze. Transfer to a platter and serve with toothpicks.
CREAMY CRANBERRY MEATBALLS
Extras from tonight's rich and juicy appetizers can become tomorrow's entree. Simply serve them over a bed of fluffy noodles or rice-if there's any left. -Amy Warren, Maineville, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield about 5 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Prepare gravy mix according to package directions. In a 4-qt. slow cooker, combine the meatballs, cranberry sauce, mustard and gravy. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through, adding cream during the last 30 minutes of cooking.
Nutrition Facts :
Lots of people have asked me for this recipe, but I knew I had a real winner when my grandmother asked me for it! -Tammy Neubauer, Ida Grove, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Preheat oven to 350°. Mix first 8 ingredients. Add pork; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into 1-in. meatballs. Place on a greased rack in a 15x10x1-in. pan. Bake until a thermometer reads 160°, 20-25 minutes. Drain meatballs on paper towels. , In a large skillet, cook and stir sauce ingredients over medium heat until blended. Stir in meatballs; heat through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 58 calories, Fat 2g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 16mg cholesterol, Sodium 142mg sodium, Carbohydrate 6g carbohydrate (4g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 3g protein.
This is a great recipe for people who would like to try something different for Thanksgiving. It makes a delicious side to any kind of turkey dish, and is very simple to make.
Provided by Sarah
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. (175 degrees C).
- Mix together the hamburger, bread crumbs, eggs, soy sauce, pepper, garlic powder and ketchup. Form into small balls and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine the cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce, brown sugar and lemon juice. Simmer and stir until smooth. Add meat balls and simmer for I hour. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 717.8 calories, Carbohydrate 69.6 g, Cholesterol 163.4 mg, Fat 37 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 26.1 g, SaturatedFat 14.6 g, Sodium 1431.6 mg, Sugar 50.6 g
TURKEY COCKTAIL MEATBALLS WITH ORANGE CRANBERRY GLAZE
- Mix the turkey, poultry seasoning, garlic salt, onion powder, salt, pepper, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl. Stir in the egg, milk, and bread crumbs. Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Roll the turkey mixture into balls, about one tablespoon each. Place the meatballs in a single layer in the skillet. Brown meatballs on all sides, flipping occasionally. Place browned meatballs on a clean baking sheet. Set aside.
- Combine cranberry sauce, marmalade, and chicken broth over medium heat in the skillet used to cook the meatballs. Stir in the jalapeno and Fresno peppers, then return meatballs to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low, and continue to cook until the meatballs are no longer pink in the center and glaze is reduced. Season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 264.8 calories, Carbohydrate 32.6 g, Cholesterol 80.2 mg, Fat 8.8 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 14.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.2 g, Sodium 647.3 mg, Sugar 26.2 g
More about "cranberry glazed meatballs recipes"
CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
5/5 (5)Occupation FounderCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
CRANBERRY-GLAZED MEATBALLS | CHATELAINE
4/5 (47)Category RecipesServings 12Total Time 45 mins
CRANBERRY BARBECUE MEATBALLS - HOLIDAY APPETIZER RECIPE - BY …
CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS – WE HEART LOCAL BC
CRANBERRY GLAZED COCKTAIL MEATBALLS
CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS | KAREN'S KITCHEN STORIES
CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS - SEASON & SERVE BLOG
CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS - MUSKOKA LAKES FARM & WINERY
QUICK CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS — LET'S DISH RECIPES
CHATELAINE QUICKIE: GLAZED CRANBERRY MEATBALLS
CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS - FOOD RECIPES
CRANBERRY-GLAZED MEATBALLS - DAVID LEBOVITZ
MEATBALLS ORANGE MARMALADE RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
KETO TURKEY MEATBALLS WITH CRANBERRY GLAZE - LOW CARB HOSER
GLAZED CRANBERRY MEATBALLS - HONEST COOKING
CRANBERRY GLAZED VEAL MEATBALLS - ONTARIO VEAL APPEAL
CRANBERRY-GLAZED APPETIZER MEATBALLS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS | MORSELS OF LIFE
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
SAVORY MEATBALLS WITH CRANBERRY GLAZE - FORKS OVER KNIVES
CRANBERRY ORANGE GLAZE MEATBALLS - HUNGRY PLANET
CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS - EVERYBODYLOVESITALIAN ...
CRANBERRY-ORANGE-GLAZED TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
CRANBERRY GLAZED VENISON MEATBALLS • CURIOUS CUISINIERE
OCEAN SPRAY RECIPES - CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS
CRANBERRY-GLAZED APPETIZER MEATBALLS | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
5 INGREDIENT CRANBERRY GLAZED CROCKPOT TURKEY MEATBALLS
EASY SWEET CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS - SPRINKLE OF SESAME
CRANBERRY-GLAZED TURKEY MEATBALLS RECIPE - HOME CHEF
RECIPE - CRANBERRY-GLAZED COCKTAIL MEATBALLS
CRANBERRY CHILI GLAZED MEATBALLS - ANOTHERTABLESPOON
CRANBERRY-GLAZED APPETIZER MEATBALLS RECIPE - OLD EL PASO
CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS - PALATABLE PASTIME
CRANBERRY GLAZED CROCKPOT MEATBALLS - HOWTOTHISANDTHAT
CRANBERRY-GLAZED MEATBALLS | CHATELAINE | RECIPE | GLAZED …
CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS RECIPE
CRANBERRY ORANGE MEATBALLS APPETIZER ANYTIME - SOUTHERN PLATE
FESTIVE CRANBERRY GLAZED MEATBALLS - PLATE FULL OF GRACE
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #main-dish #beef #pork #canadian #easy #ground-beef #meat #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook meatballs in cranberry sauce?Combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, cumin and cayenne pepper in a large saucepan. Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the cranberry sauce is melted and smooth. Add meatballs; stir gently to coat. Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through.
What are cranberry glazed meatballs made of?Cranberry glazed meatballs with lean ground turkey, thyme, fennel seeds, ricotta, glazed with a spicy-sweet ruby red cranberry sauce. Elise founded Simply Recipes in 2003 and led the site until 2019.
What are the best glazed meatballs to eat?Cranberry glazed meatballs with lean ground turkey, thyme, fennel seeds, ricotta, glazed with a spicy-sweet ruby red cranberry sauce. Elise founded Simply Recipes in 2003 and led the site until 2019. She has an MA in Food Research from Stanford University.
How long does it take to cook meatballs in the oven?In large bowl, stir meatball ingredients until well mixed. Shape into 1-inch balls; place in ungreased 15x10x1-inch pan. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until meatballs are thoroughly cooked and no longer pink in center.